Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Waking in the Apocalypse >> Ad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araceli_Angel

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:58 am
User Image

~Click The Banner~
~Ation and Survival RP~

You have always had one weakness, and you are taken advantage of because of it. You often take a strange way of coping with it than most would. You've never been respected because of it, even at your job or home. One night, after having a large fight, because of you trying to defend yourself, you come home absolutely exhausted. You have had enough, and you wish you could just turn your life around and prove to others that your more than a flaw.

That night, you fall asleep thinking of just how you can turn your life around. Your eyes began to become heavy as you lay there thinking, and soon your fast asleep. You wake up in a dark room, darker than your own, and much colder. You get up and realize, this is not your bed, and not your room. Peering out the window, you find your self in a strange, abandoned city.

The worst thing is; there are zombies and animals that have been mutated by radiation. Will you ever be able to survive this nightmare and overcome your flaw?

~1/5 girls taken, 3/5 boys taken~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:18 am
Hi! Sorry, just thought I'd help.
Your ad would probably be more effective here where people are looking for other Guilds to RP in.

Johto Crisp

Fashionable Seeker

Araceli_Angel

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:22 am
Johto Crisp
Hi! Sorry, just thought I'd help.
Your ad would probably be more effective here where people are looking for other Guilds to RP in.

Oh, goodness, thank you! I'll inform a mod  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff