Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Interview Part I (Golem!Chel + Sorcha) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:30 pm
Chel was feeling incredibly nervous now. She was right smack dab in the center of Amityville High School, surrounded by plenty of people she was sure wanted to rip her guts right out of her body. Well, as a hunter anyway. Being a demon, she wasn't given more than a glance or two as she walked down the halls. It was odd, really, being back in high school. This set of halloween creatures was a lot more humanoid- much more similar to the ones she saw on the battlefield. It made her nervous, on edge seeing so many people who could rip her into shreds in seconds.

< Stay calm. Your internal features are displayed upon your exterior orifices. >

Greeeat pep talk Tensy.

She rolled into the room she'd been given by the front office, a small side room with a small table, small chairs and small windows. Well this was less than ideal. Then again, she couldn't be a beggar since when asked for her credentials, she very clearly did not have any.

Her first volunteer was a girl named Sorcha. Nice enough name, she supposed. Now was she supposed to call this girl or howl at the moon or ....

Quote:
just to provide some ic context; Sorcha has been asked by a -random npc teacher- to provide an interview for a local newspaper. She will get extra credit from -random npc teacher- if she participates! This is merely ic flavor, not any sort of ooc reward.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:03 pm
What a dreary room, nearly empty and barren of anything that might make it at all welcoming. The small amount of light the dirty windows let in was almost a tease and did nearly nothing to brighten the room. And the dust! It was as if whoever did the cleaning around here had deliberately forgotten about it, just to see if the dust might one day take over. It hadn't yet, but the day was quite obviously near.

Maybe Sorcha was in the wrong place--yes, perhaps that was it, and obviously the boil sitting in the too-small chair was doing some sort of study on the reproduction habits of dustbunnies, because why else would he be here? Perhaps he was lost, or perhaps he was just very boring, because only boring people would dedicate their lives so very fully to dust.

"Hello," she said, taking pity on the very boring boil, pausing at the outer threshold of the room and not one inch closer. "I am looking for the extra credit. Would you happen to know where that is? They haven't labeled the doors down here, you see--how inconvenient--and I'm quite certain I'm not in the right place, but I don't know where the right place is."

chimarii

Inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:07 pm
Chel blinked, somewhat alarms.

"You ... goat legs." She blinked a few times and then realized that was probably a very, VERY awkward thing to blurt out. "Ah sorry, I just uh ... haven't seen goat legs where I'm from. Very small town person."

Wow. Great cover.

She coughed, trying to brush past her blunder before the girl- ghoul could comment on it. "Ah right. So I'm Trevor ... Spooky. Trevor Spooky."

< You are performing marvelously above standard. > Was that Tensy's idea of a joke?

"You're in the right spot for the extra credit. Please, have a seat."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:18 pm
He...had never seen a person with goat legs before? He must have been from a very small town indeed, and so perhaps Sorcha shouldn't judge his apparent love of dust so harshly; it must have been so much more exciting than where he was from, this place where no one had goat legs--and where people had such boring and generic names! Sorcha decided immediately that wherever this Spooky, Trevor was from, she had no desire to visit.

"Is that a requirement for the extra credit?" Sorcha asked. "Only that it is very dusty in there, and I would not like to get it--well, anywhere, I suppose. It smears and smudges and leaves the most awful stains, as I'm sure you must be well aware."

chimarii

Inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:34 pm
Chel looked around the room, not finding it dusty at all. Then again she had a very high tolerance for dirt.

"Ah ... I guess it's not required. Not going to force you to sit and shiiii- stuff." Oh god be professional be professional. "Do you uh. Maybe you could come a little closer though? Shouting across the room is a little awkward."

inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:11 pm
"Is that really necessary?" Sorcha asked, her ears drooping in dismay. "I don't mind shouting, you know, though it does make quite a lot of noise, and it's very rude to shout unless you are doing so to someone who is very far away, and I am not that far away, and I suppose it's alright to shout at people who are rude. I can hear you just fine, but you are also not quite so gifted as I am in the ear department. Do creeple not have rabbit ears where you come from, either? Where do you come from, that no one has legs or ears?"

chimarii

Inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:14 pm
Chel was beginning to think this had been a terrible mistake.

"If I dusted the room a little would you sit at the table? It would really make it a lot easier on me," she said, dodging the question about where she came from. "I'm a very busy man and I'd like to get through these interviews quickly or my boss is going to kill me."

inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:21 pm
Sorcha frowned dubiously, trying to peek further into the room without actually moving at all. It was horribly dusty in there, and she supposed he couldn't make it any worse. "I suppose," she gave in reluctantly. "That does certainly give a new meaning to deadline, doesn't it?"

chimarii

Inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:24 pm
Chel squinted at the weird rabbit goat thing with a frowny face. She went over to the seat Sorcha would sit in and began wiping it off with her sleeve, and then did the same for the table. Lucky for Chel there wasn't anything else in the room that COULD be dusted.

"Is that better?"

inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:34 pm
Sorcha hummed contemplatively, taking the tiniest step into the newly-dusted room--and immediately squeaked a series of tiny sneezes. Her fit lasted nearly a full minute, and she looked cautiously hopeful when it had ceased. When, after a moment, no more sneezes were forthcoming, she finally made her way inside and settled herself in the chair. "Now," she said, crossing her legs at the knee and folding her hands in her lap, "how extra is this credit?"

chimarii

Inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:10 pm
Chel jumped at the sudden sneeze attack. Were all Halloween creatures this ******** bizarre? Maybe Evan actually did have a point ...

When Sorcha did finally sit down, Chel took a deep breath. "I have no idea what you've arranged at your ... institution. I'm just here to interview a few people for ... a local newspaper. Let's start with the deets. What's your name? What's your story, man?"

inle-roo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:55 am
evan absolutely had a point yes good thank you

"Oh, a newspaper, how exciting!" Sorcha didn't care much about the news, as it changed all of the time and was therefore difficult to stay up to date with. Maybe if it stayed in one place for awhile, to give her a chance to catch up--but such was not the nature of news, and so Sorcha's interest was limited. "Well," she started, "my name is Sorcha Mac BrĂ¡daigh, and I am a first year student at Amityville, and I come from a town that is probably larger than yours, as many people I know have goat feet, among other such useful and attractive appendages. Not that yours are less useful or attractive, of course. I'm sure there are a lot of ghouls who like oversized horns but, if I may say, you're never going to find one if you're sitting here in the dust and the dirt, you know."

chimarii

Inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 am
"Why would I need to go searching for one when there's a lovely one sitting right in front of me?" Chel cooed.

Wait crap. She wasn't supposed to turn on the flirt here. Backpedaling! "Well, uh, dust and dirt aside-" She took a moment to rearrange her papers, tapping them softly on the desk. "-Have you heard of the recent events with the horsemen?"

inle-roo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:52 am
Sorcha smiled demurely even as her ears twitched and swiveled to face forward. This boil certainly had her full attention now. Her eyes flicked over him with the assessing gaze of a connoisseur, though she was hardly as well versed in other creeple as she was in shiny things. "Yes," she said, finding him lacking, but not completely without potential. "Well."

He lost some of her interest as he started talking about current events, but she was familiar--only just--with the horsemen. "I know they've set up camp next to the school. They wander onto the grounds occasionally, but never stay long. I took a class with some of them once, you know--basket weaving." "Many of the older ponies seemed very interested in these baskets. They make such wonderful decorations and are actually very useful," Sorcha explained, as if her passing experience with them made her some kind of expert.

chimarii

Inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:02 pm
Basket weaving? Those guys??? Chel couldn't even ATTEMPT to picture brutes like Shaheen and Shik sitting down for basket weaving. It really gave he ran odd, sour taste in her mouth. That might've just been the golem though.

"Basket weaving sounds very interesting. I'm sure you learned quite a bit," Chel commented, coughing awkwardly. "But I was referring to the events with Medea and the ancients."

inle-roo

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces