Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:41 pm
    It's important to keep us up to date on your whereabouts! After all, we can't RP by ourselves o_o;User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:01 pm
Just so everyone knows - I work days, so I probably won't be on till afternoons/nights. I wasn't sure where to put that. [Sorry!]  

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:11 am
Blythe Moonlight

It's all good, this is the right place to put it. blaugh Everyone from what I understand will have school or something occupying their time irl so no worries about it. Irl takes priority all the time over the games etc. I just want to confirm with you that's it's understandable and acceptable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm
Hey guys. Sorry to bother but...

I've got some things going on, so I may not be on a whole lot tomorrow. (Hospital tests and whatnot...) I should have my tablet, though, so I should be able to check things on and off. PM me if something's important, 'kay?

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:30 pm
Blythe Moonlight
Hey guys. Sorry to bother but...

I've got some things going on, so I may not be on a whole lot tomorrow. (Hospital tests and whatnot...) I should have my tablet, though, so I should be able to check things on and off. PM me if something's important, 'kay?
    Ooh okay. Hope things go well for you D: good luck on your tests and stuff!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:15 am
Navy is giving Kyle a loooong weekend off for the holiday, so I might be down home visiting family until Sunday. I'll try to bring the laptop, but I don't know how active I can be.

Yandere-San

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:46 am
The Court of Owls
Navy is giving Kyle a loooong weekend off for the holiday, so I might be down home visiting family until Sunday. I'll try to bring the laptop, but I don't know how active I can be.

Ah those moments are always very precious, thanks for the information and hope you enjoy yourself! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:32 am
    Ah I guess I post here too;;
    I probably won't be on for the day because I'll be at my aunt's house for a barbecue. They have internet there but I usually don't get to go on unless via the Gaia App which sucks. So yeah! I hope you guys enjoy the Fourth too, if you celebrate~

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:45 am
Lucevia
    Ah I guess I post here too;;
    I probably won't be on for the day because I'll be at my aunt's house for a barbecue. They have internet there but I usually don't get to go on unless via the Gaia App which sucks. So yeah! I hope you guys enjoy the Fourth too, if you celebrate~

Okay-dokey. That means I have another chance at posting my stuff in guild then because I was way too depressed to do anything more. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:08 pm
Normally I'm not really tardy to my posts, but it does get complicated to follow everyone as we continue to get more added on. However, I've been absent from it because of the fact I haven't been feeling too well and I have some personal issues that are keeping me away. I'm doing my best to recover and I'll hopefully get back to everyone. :/  

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:16 pm
Laeril Barastl
Normally I'm not really tardy to my posts, but it does get complicated to follow everyone as we continue to get more added on. However, I've been absent from it because of the fact I haven't been feeling too well and I have some personal issues that are keeping me away. I'm doing my best to recover and I'll hopefully get back to everyone. :/
    It's alright, take your time <3 hope you feel better!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:08 pm
Sorry guys, but I'm only going to be able to respond on weekends. I have summer school and it's really stressing for me. I have an overload of hw every day T~T. Suuumer ;c.

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:32 pm
Tita-tan
Sorry guys, but I'm only going to be able to respond on weekends. I have summer school and it's really stressing for me. I have an overload of hw every day T~T. Suuumer ;c.

D'aww, it's okay. My brother has summer school as well, he passed the first semester of it with a C so he did a great job, now the next semester will begin in a few more weeks of break for him. Hopefully he passes that one and doesn't screw up the next two years of high school, otherwise he won't graduate with his class. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image
Now, pretend you can’t see the clock...

Oh I guess it's my turn to post here..
I work in the mornings/afternoons so
it'll be hard for me to get on here until
like 3-4ish.

Sorry for inconvenience!

...and come with me, just the way you are.
User Image

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Bobociferus

Gracious Gawker

7,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:10 pm
Yeah, I work 8-5 everyday