AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:37 pm
Fatal Striker

"Yes, let's go find him before someone else tries to find us." It might be awkward if they had to explain the current situation. Celia couldn't help but laugh at the look that Nick gave her. She knew that here hair must be a mess. "I don't even want to see it." She giggled, turning and pushing her long hair back behind her shoulders so that Nick could braid it. She remembered the first time he had braided her hair. She had been pleasantly surprised at the end result. He was good at braiding, due to Lucy, and he was always so gentle with her hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:10 pm
AlyssumReika

After braiding Celia's hair, Nicholas stood up and dressed himself up completely. He waited for Celia to be done dressing as well before he opened the door to walk out. He had fixed his hair with his hand the best he could, which he did do a good job at that. He cleaned up the place the best he could to hide any evidence and then, after all that was done, he walked with Celia. Just as expected, Asbel was awake and happened to be walking down the hall calling for his mommy and daddy. When he saw both of his parents, the toddler began running towards them and extended his arms towards his mother for her to pick him up. "Can we eat something sweet?" the little boy asked politely. Nicholas chuckled and nodded to his son, however, they also needed approval from the mother. Asbel had definitely inherited Nicholas's love for sweets.  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:58 pm
Fatal Striker

Celia smiled at Asbel who was running towards them. She reached down as he extended his arms to here and scooped him up. "Something sweet... Hmmm..." Celia pretended to be thinking about it as if it was a very serious decision, she even pulled a frown. It only lasted a moment and then she laughed and gave a nod. "You and your father's sweet tooth... Let's go find something to satisfy it." With that she looked at Nicholas before heading in the direction of the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:12 pm
AlyssumReika

"Hey, Asbel. Mommy and daddy will take you soon to town. There's something we want you to eat. We know you'll love it." In the kitchen, the cook was baking some pies. She looked happy to look at Asbel though. He was his daily guest in the kitchen, for he came daily for his sweets. "Oh? If it isn't our little prince, Asbel! What should we get the little sweet tooth boy here?" the cook then look up at Nick and gave him a teasing glare. "He turned out to be just like you. I remember when Nicholas was just a little boy he would always come here and ask me for treats. His parents would always scold him for that. Oh how time flies!" she laughed a little. Nicholas cleared his throat and looked away, putting both of his hands on his pockets.  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:46 pm
Fatal Striker

Celia Held Asbel, using her hip to help support his weight. She laughed at the Chef's comments about Nicholas and turned to smile at her husband, who looked rather uncomfortable. He didn't necessarily love when people brought up his childhood in such ways. Celia took the chance to tease him and pinched his cheek softly. "Oh Nick! Such a cute thing for such an ice prince" She teased him with a smirk before looking at Asbel. "Yes, what is it you would like today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:20 pm
AlyssumReika

A Week Later

Celia and Asbel had been gone for a week already and unfortunately the affair between their parents didn't seem to be going anywhere near peace. It was sad to see that such a good friendship that had lasted for many years was coming down over some land dispute.

Since Nicholas was back in his kingdom and free of duties as husband and father, Nicholas's father was using Nicholas for everything. "Ah son! How I missed having you here all by yourself. It's just like old times before you got married, eh?" the king teased. Nicholas sighed and nodded. "I wish you'd become king. Waiting for your sister to be old enough and marry will take a while. I'm tired. I should retire soon. You'd make a great king, Nick." the man looked at his son with wide eyes, giving him a message with his words and look. Nicholas looked at his father, fully understanding what he meant with those words. "You know I already quit my title as heir apparent to the throne, father. I'm married to Celia now and I will rule with her over her kingdom. Lucy is almost old enough to be married. The wait will not be too long." The black haired prince sighed again, now standing up from his seat. "And forgive me saying this, but I find your dispute over the land very ridiculous. You're not only loosing a friendship of many years, but you're also separating your son from his family. From his expecting wife and son. You and Celia's father are being selfish, wouldn't you agree? Now, if you'll excuse me." The guy was really fed up with the situation, and it had only been a week!

Nicholas's father was speechless at first, but by the time he had something to say, Nicholas had already abandoned the room. I already sent a letter to Celia, but I wonder if she received it? I haven't heard from her all week... he sighed and walked outside to the gardens. Back when he was still a bachelor, Nicholas would walk around the gardens for hours only to clear his mind.  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers