Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
TP shop event has ended. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited?
  Yes
  No
  Karan is greatest mod! (Promote him!!!)
  Option above is a joke
View Results

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:26 am
what time does the event end?

Darkfire Karan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:16 am
Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

@ 11:59 pm today Central time. So in about 15 hours  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:37 am
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

@ 11:59 pm today Central time. So in about 15 hours

Then I have time!

Oh yeah.

Happy father's day to everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:28 pm
I did it!

I got the 7,000 posts ;w; and I made my order  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:55 pm
The event is now about to end. I will leave this thread up for one more day to hear what people think about it. Also some people are about to get some special prizes for speaking their voice on this topic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:01 pm
The event has now officially ended.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:00 am
Okay, so I can say that I truly enjoyed this event even if I didnt quite get to cash in on it like I had wanted to. I was about 5 minuts past the deadline when I finaly go internet back last night so I couldnt get my digi-egg of destiny order in on time. But that is perfectly fine. I am going to kind of give my take and suggestions from the event and try to stay organized, btu I dont know if it will work.

I loved the fact that there was a new option in the TP shop for those members who have been around forever. It was exciting to see something I would actually be short on TP for again. really got my heart pumping. I was a little envious that I could not use the X-Antibody and get the digimon I really wanted but that is my fault for being under the tp amount. Lets be honest, haven't really been active for like 2 years now. I just used to post and talk on here a lot. The point is that it was awesome to see some new options up there, and I liked the limited time thing a lot. but more on that later.

Next, I really enjoyed the fact that the system was rolled out as a teaser, but a completed teaser. It wasn't alluded to for months in advanced, but rather was given an actual field test. This should allow moderators to gauge the interest in the idea and react accordingly. If everything you had received was negative then you would know to burn the project and never look back. If it was abused you know to edit it into a new system that is less broken. And if it was loved you know you simply need a good way to implement the program into our every day lives. Thanks for presenting it in such an awesome manner!

I actually enjoyed the limited time portion of this event, but I have some suggestions as well. This was an event yes, but a TP shop event, not a come win digimon event. that being said it would be nice to see the grinding efforts possible here shut down. The short window is one way to do it, but I don't think the bumping place should be open when this is. The idea of the TP shop Item stuff in my mind was to reward people with a few new options for a short time. And the reward was to come because they have posted so many times. But this is impossible if the bumping hole is left open because then people can simply grind all the way to the number of TP they needed. Thats not a reward for the TP you have, rather it changes the idea into a normal contest. instead of thank you for your service it becomes please bump 1000 times so you can come do this. I dont like that. If it is a reward, let it be a reward.

Finally, if it is limited time, and this is to become something that happens semi regularly, I have a bit of a suggestion. Simply to keep things interesting I suggest that we make it happen at a predetermined time, and that we allow the Items to be totally random. In my opinion it should be the first weekend of every other month. There should be a list of potential things that join the list, and then we should Random number generate, or Dice roll to obtain the items that will make the list. Start by adding in all of the current Item evolution things. Like Noble mane, Armor Crush, Digi-egg of Miracles, and X-Antibody. Complie them on a weighted list so that Noble mane would be numbers 1-5 because it isn't as rare, but x Antibody is number 6 only because it is a super rare item. Then add in other things until you reach the desired number... like, if the number is 100 and you are 20 short, add in some really fun things. Maybe add random DNA, but make it specific with certain results for example, for this weekend only DNA an ultimate Nature Spirit and an ultimate Dragon's roar for a chance to get a Gaiomon, WarGreymon, or an Ancient Greymon. And then when the people DNA they RNG to see which one they get. There are all sorts of fun things you could potentially give away.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff