Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Idle Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 pm
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Mizuyuki Miyami
Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game ever!!!! And they just refuse to remake it.....All that teasing Nintendo does just makes me sad. :'(

I don't want a reason to buy a new console though!!! gonk

Aren't they remaking it for the 3ds?

I don't have one of those either. D: But I thought that was a hoax.

I don't know....loads of people seem to think it's real....

Wait are you talking about that moonfall thing from like a year ago? Or is there something else I haven't heard of?

Oooh nice avi!! Uh no apparently target employees in Canada accidentally put price tags for the game on their shelf with a release date in August.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:32 pm
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi

Aren't they remaking it for the 3ds?

I don't have one of those either. D: But I thought that was a hoax.

I don't know....loads of people seem to think it's real....

Wait are you talking about that moonfall thing from like a year ago? Or is there something else I haven't heard of?

Oooh nice avi!! Uh no apparently target employees in Canada accidentally put price tags for the game on their shelf with a release date in August.

Idk maybe I'm too much of a skeptic, I just looked at the pictures and it could be shopped, or a prank. But August seems a bit early, would have thought Nintendo would be hyping the hell out of it by now if it's a Q3 game.

And thanks. : ]  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:54 pm
So is anyone else getting insanely high gold grants today? i've got 25k-150k  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:52 pm
T.A.D

Gold grants?  

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:02 pm
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

By the way in case you were still interested they just released the Destiny beta for everyone who doesn't have a key.

Downloading it now!!! Thanks for the heads up razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 pm
T.A.D

You mean with the daily treat thing or w/e? Yeah they recently upped them to match our current Weimar republic inflation.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:24 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

By the way in case you were still interested they just released the Destiny beta for everyone who doesn't have a key.

Downloading it now!!! Thanks for the heads up razz

Yeah no prob. If you play hunter tell me what it's like. That's the only class I haven't maxed yet, and my brother's taking the ps4 back tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:55 pm
T.A.D

I get the Staff Alerts - they will be doing that from now on - and also giving away the fusion charms in the Daily chance  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:08 pm
scuttlefish

Destiny is so much fun!! Hunter has incendiary grenades, throwing knives, stealth etc..... I just snipe everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:13 pm
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

I get the Staff Alerts - they will be doing that from now on - and also giving away the fusion charms in the Daily chance
Can you link me? I can't find anything about it in the staff alerts.  

GGA Assistant

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:25 pm
GGA Assistant
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

Can you link me? I can't find anything about it in the staff alerts.

Shoot - now I can't find it myself - I may have seen it when I did the survey. I just remember they said they were increasing the Item Grants and also adding Go-Fusion charms to it. I didn't get on yesterday, so I believe it was on Wednesday...sorry I can't be more help sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:47 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Destiny is so much fun!! Hunter has incendiary grenades, throwing knives, stealth etc..... I just snipe everything.

Omg I know, I'm not a big fan of FPS games but I'm liking it a lot so far!! in games I usually play the stealthy classes so I figured I would main hunter when the game comes out, and that's why I played the other two classes instead. That and I saved the last character slot for my brother haha. But Warlock and Titan are really fun too... though I go down way too fast when I play Warlock. Maybe I'm just bad ahaha.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:49 pm
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Omg I know, I'm not a big fan of FPS games but I'm liking it a lot so far!! in games I usually play the stealthy classes so I figured I would main hunter when the game comes out, and that's why I played the other two classes instead. That and I saved the last character slot for my brother haha. But Warlock and Titan are really fun too... though I go down way too fast when I play Warlock. Maybe I'm just bad ahaha.

I've played them all and Warlock does seem a little squishier than the other two. I definitely want to get it when it comes out. Been gathering the golden chests on all 3 characters to unlock the special beta bike .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:53 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

I've played them all and Warlock does seem a little squishier than the other two. I definitely want to get it when it comes out. Been gathering the golden chests on all 3 characters to unlock the special beta bike .

Yeah but Warlock's health regens faster than the others so it makes up for it, but it doesn't help too much when you get 1-shotted. ;-;  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:54 pm
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Yeah but Warlock's health regens faster than the others so it makes up for it, but it doesn't help too much when you get 1-shotted. ;-;

O.o ok i've not been 1 shot yet.....(Well except for that 3 man instance with the ridiculous robot tank.....)  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff