Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Madness (RPG)

Back to Guilds

Madness, Insanity and... Rpg's. Well okay, it's all Rpg's. Unless 1 of the members is actually insane, then maybe there is a little madness. 

Tags: Friends, Madness, Role Playing, Hang Out, Awesome 

Reply Closed Books RPG (active)
Closed Books RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:19 am
With the return of his own body came a curious wrench, a reduction in what he was, currently.
No longer Nerien's leashed chaos and bare-limited possibility.
Without his inherent knowing of the Light, and the sentient wisp of chaos might not be able to sustain the form of his Crown any longer.
Unable to pronounce new laws or curses, the ones he made would remain until he declared otherwise.
Adam's move to Osiria's side bore the blazing weight of his youngest brother's stare, shared with her.
Only once the girl, his friend, over whom all this latest trouble raised, entered his field of view did that gaze gentle.
You're a fool and worse, Osiria Rose; it's only bare chance chose your daughter over Liz.
You haven't stolen from me, but you gambled with what's mine, and that won't go unpaid.

Grudgingly, as though it cost him something, the White Rider growled out the last words of his message aloud.
"I release my curse on your lives. Go in peace..."

Restraining the urge to say and do worse cost Conquest more still.
...But there were more important people than Osiria, in his world.
That account would be settled by-and-by.
Speaking of, here was the first, demanding his attention.
"Oh, y'know. Someone hornin' in while we split the party.
Pulling stupid half-assed soul shenanigans, an' now Olive's the one an' only Apocalypse, like everybody's repeating.
Upside, she's still Olive. Got lucky."
Gloved knuckles creaked in the grip Abeline didn't hold.
The trembling suppressed wrath was clear as day to the dragon, especially.
Little details, the pulsing muscle in his jaw, tension in legs and forearms, a tilt to his plain face...

His partner, Glory, once restored, kept an eye on Nimco.
She'd done as well as could be expected, and keeping between potentially rowdy males was more than she'd signed on for.
...Equines didn't go in for more than one at a time, anyway.
Makes sense. Adam, like my partner, should wear a helmet when sleepin, keep his brains dribbling out one ear.

It all comes down to the Duty eventually.
No evadin' that, but more time might get the first act closer to ready.
Lettin' it fester's bad, sure, but there's measures we can take. Botchin' it from the start could wind up a lot worse.

Several eyes trained upon the nascent Witch, managing to convey dry amusement.
The connections had been maintained, and apart from some prudent filtering (his partner's radioactive disgust, for one), all of Death's champions could still hear one another.
Noire, oddly, might well be able to see? Hear? Sense, she could sense the mental conversation.
Chickie, relax. Was just a kiss, an' that was my nudging.
It's been adorable watchin' you two flirt, but this was overdue.
...Sorry about your bit, tho', Vaseiya. Forgot the kissing thing in the moment.

His Rider was more than a little self-absorbed, but the White Horse had noticed.
When Crowe arrived, he trotted over, nosing at her hair.
Though he didn't mind talking to the chieftain, his attempt at comfort by proximity remained quiet.
Why bother attacking? We're at the other side of the world's lifespan. It's still Olive, turns out.

The Second Horseman nodded to Famine, acknowledging the point.
"Met the once; she helped lil' bro phonebomb Everlyn. Seemed like a nice kid.
I make friends easy, Adam. Or at least I like thinking so. Sue me."

The left arm rose from its' fold to wave Locke goodbye, even though he knew it wouldn't be returned in kind.
The return of those gone to meet a Creator, the reshuffling of the situation; War looked over the aftermath of a scrap with the same grin.
It wasn't his place to lift a finger for or against Olive's alignment, despite his answer.
Her choices were her own, old friends aside.

It was here the burly redhead caught sight of his students.
Layla and Ceres first battle under his guidance hadn't gone so well.
Dejected and petulant, respectively.
To the both of them, a stern rebuke.
"See. If either of you'd gone in with your thinking outta the way, y'might not've gone down like toddlers for an early nap.
Those swords aren't for honor or lookin' pretty. They're hideous tools to part people from their lives. Got a long ways if you can't remember that."

To his spoiled niece, a more personal one, touched lightly with professional scorn.
"Underestimating Sansara's first scion? Even with someone else behind the wheel, in this humid atmosphere? What're you, green? Quit thinkin' how good it'd be to chop her an' actually slice her next time. Enjoy the cut, an' you're a swordsman. Enjoy the result, an' you're the most hateful crawling thing there is."
Layla, on the other hand, merited a more gentle one. A brief glance towards Jay, and Rudi marked a conversation for later.
For now, sword-art only.
"Y'came in conflicted, kiddo. Your arm wasn't an arm that was cuttin', your hand wasn't a hand was cuttin'. Gotta cut yourself from your environment; then stone an' dirt won't hold ya. We'll work on your nonattachment later, get you the direction to go there."

(Dead gods, things have been fun all at once over here. Shall have Under Heaven up tomorrer, as it's gone past 2 AM over here.

To finally answer, she's got the ability to intuitively understand the workings of the universe, to see what and where and how things happen. Not all at once, but one at a time. Illusions and mind-fuddling tend to slide off and away from her. She can see the right moment, but not necessarily the right thing to do in it. Or the right spot, or what needs to be done.
She can also share her sight, but as most people aren't prepared to see their world stripped bare of illusions, it tends to incapacitate them with a temporary existential crisis.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:34 pm
(sorry i'm taking so long, still moving things around.
will get to posting sometime tomorrow, methinks. should be quieter then.
thanks muchly for the explanation, blue. :^D)  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:08 am
The Assassin of Chaos
(sorry i'm taking so long, still moving things around.
will get to posting sometime tomorrow, methinks. should be quieter then.
thanks muchly for the explanation, blue. :^D)

It’s all good dude. These are some wild times.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:38 pm
"... I SPEAK HORSE!" Noire declared, her hands raising in the air like a prophet.

"Right, lady saving time the second, I'm just gonna smooch her again. Come here, Olive, I'm gonna give you cooties or something!" Jay retorted without much of a second thought. He got adjusted to kissing Death a bit quickly. Or, uh... whatever she was meant to be. The *Apocalypse*. Scary, jazz hands, whatever.
Wait no they kissed way too quickly and he felt awkward trying again uuuh.
Jay hugged Olive. "Stop being... sad? Yeah, that. Be the opposite... of that. Be... uh... happy. You're alive. Yes. Goddess please smite me so I don't have to keep trying..."

"... No, wait, the horse isn't speakin'... What is it I'm doing?" Noire mused, finger to chin in thought.  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:33 am
The Assassin of Chaos

lovebrookelyn

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Adam glanced at his remaining brothers.
Conquest had forgiven Osiria's curse for the meantime and Locke had walked away from the situation for now; but Osiria had enraged his brother. In the future Adam would not be able to protect her in the future, but he also had no intentions of forever doing so. Eventually she would have to deal with the consequences of what she'd done.
However for now, in the current moment, she was fine and that was his gift for her.

Osiria meanwhile would let Conquest have the last word in their bitter exchange, for she feared that if she said anything else he might change his mind about reversing her curse.
Despite what it seemed, Osiria was well aware she'd made many people angry by her actions today.
No matter what happened in the future though, she was prepared to fight until her sour end...

Kaliyah nodded slowly as she listened to Crow's tale.
Without removing eye contact from the dark beast that enveloped over Olive she responded to her fellow chieftain.
"Your monster sounds uniquely similar to the one that belonged to my people.
We named them Impundulu'; A creature that you did not wish to see for it often meant that in the future there held dark times. They were also thought to guard the dark witches or maybe to guide them?
Should Impundulu be seen, especially around a person, my people would usually....", Her voice trailed off as she mimicked her finger slitting her throat.

"Of course though we will not do this to Olive." She reassured a little loudly just enough so that Conquest might hear.
"I've known the young witch for a short time and we've hardly spoken but I do like her, even if she is an embodiment of evil."

The witch Apocalypse was not known to Kaliyah but she understood the concept of what the she meant to the Nyllednian people.
If Olive was truly now a vessel for the end of times then everything depended on Jay right now to keep her on their side....
But was he enough?

Shifting her weight onto her staff, Kaliyah seemed to relax a little, despite this.
"For many of reasons we should simply let the poor witch's spirit be.
Rather than fight the monster that has chosen her, we should aid in guiding her towards the right path.
For in this situation, what else can we do?
If she remains with us that is exactly what she'll need."

Abeline's arm locked with Conquest's as she rested her chin on his shoulder.
Observantly she scanned the situation, while also quietly trying to help calm the riders nerves.
"So at the sacrifice of Elizabeth, Olive has now become Apocalypse...", she thought aloud.
"That sounds dangerous, but mostly because I am unsure if Olive is ready for such power.
She's never had a teacher or any guidance on magic really, right?
If she's not careful it will easily overwhelm her."

She lingered on this thought a little longer.
As long as the Princess was clear minded, she could help pass thoughts of rationality to the enraged rider. Which, she hoped, would help him calm down and think straight.

"Right now she's confused and I think there's a good possibility she might choose to be with her mother over us. Not because she doesn't love us, but merely because her mother is all she's ever truly had.
I think you and Jay will be the best one's to convince her to stay with us.
She's going to need us now more than ever to help her, otherwise she may hurt herself and many others..."

Nimco meanwhile merely took a few steps back to remove herself from the two stallions. Her interest afterall was not truly in them, but rather her gaze seemed set on her master Kaliyah. She was a well trained and loyal companion, after all.

Mortum would nicker at Glory in amusement.
I am afraid it's too late for that.
Adam's clearly lost much of his mind already through the cracks.
You did not hear that from me though.

I am unsure what to make of this situation though Glory.
It is difficult for me to say what is the best for our universe, for whether it lives longer or dies sooner does not feel like a decision I alone can make.
All I know is that all this fighting is rather ridiculous.
It'll only get worse after today's events though, I'm sure.

Gross!!!Nerien would tweet as she flew off of Jays shoulder as he ran romantically to his new gal. The little shapeshifter decided to land on Glory's back.
Is Jay gonna pay more attention to her than me now?
I liked being the only girl...thingy in his life.

Olive flushed, closed her eyes and stiffened up like a pencil as if she was preparing for some kind of violent kiss from the priest as he ran towards her to give her cooties.
But when he instead hugged her, she relaxed a little, although she was still flushed and somewhat stiff.
"I uhm..uhh," She spoke quietly, still obviously fluttered and flustered by Jay.

It's kind of a big deal being kissed Glory! She'd respond to him mentally.
I mean like, I really like Jay! So it's not like, nothing to me.
It's just like, I mean, I kind of feel like...
I KIND OF FEEL LIKE MY STOMACH IS ERUPTING INSIDE MY BODY YOU KNOW?! THIS IS SO WONDERFULLY CONFUSING FOR ME.

A laughter boomed in Jay's mind (and also Rudi's).
I can't smite you now Jay.
Everlyn cackled,
It's way too amusing watching you fumble with Olive.
Ohhhh young love. Right Rudi?

After a moment, Olive would close her eyes and hug Jay back tightly.
She chuckled a little; he was so awkward, just like her.
"I uhm, I'm not sad Jay.
I just-I'm starting to understand what just happened.
What and who I am now, and what I can do?
If that even makes sense."
She hugged him for a moment longer, before releasing herself from their hug.
The Blood Witch glanced at her mother, who stared quietly at her, and then back at her group of friends.
"What if she was right though?" She asked Jay, looking shyly at him.
"What if...what if this is what I'm supposed to be?
I mean, I was so lame before all this; I couldn't save my people, I was always alone and I couldn't even practice magic.
But now? As horrible and strange as being THE Apocalypse is for me, maybe it really is what I'm supposed to be? It makes sense, doesn't it?

I-errr, Olive was a nobody, but Apocalypse?
She's somebody."

Olive was feeling pings of guilt for everything she was saying.
How could she ever think about leaving her friends?
She cared about all of them greatly, and over their travels she already felt super attached to them. It felt like betrayal to even think about moving on without them...
But her Mom was, well, her mom and she loved her too.
Osiria, as far as Olive could tell, believed in her and wanted the best for her too. She could even offer her guidance for her new role.

But also Jay? What about sweet, cute and awkward Jay?
Honestly before this she didn't think he really liked, liked her. In the back of her mind she had always thought that maybe it was all just playful flirting, and she was the only one that really liked him.
I mean, what had there been to like about her? She always felt like a loser.
But obviously she'd been wrong about all that.

"Oliveee," cooed Dolos as she stepped forward now and slipped past her Uncle.
"Before you make your choice, you should really think about your situation logically."
Smoothly she walked to Olive's side and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"You're THE Apocalypse now you know? You're really powerful and not to sound harsh, but you don't know how to use that power yet.
But if you travel with us, I could teach you and so could your mother!
And another thing to think about is the darkness of your new found magic.
If you're not careful, it may just eat you up.
If you travel with me and your Mom, I could introduce you to my mĂºinteoir. He could really guide you towards the path of light, like he's done for me. heart "

---------

Ceres turned her head and rolled her eyes at Rudi.
"I just don't think it was a fair fight. How am I supposed to fight magic with a friggin sword?!"
She folded her arms and huffed.
"Plus it's ice magic! Which is so unfair against a plant!"

Layla on the other hand would give her mentor less attitude.
Her heart still aching, she didn't have much energy for it anyways.
With her head hung low, she basically mumbled and whispered her response.
"I didn't want to cut him." she sniffed,
"But next time I won't be so blinded.
I'm sorry..."

ANNND as for Vaseiya, for we cannot forget Vasieya.
She smiled and shrugged for Glory.
No worries Glory, I am not truly upset.
If using me was necessary to spark a young love, zen I am glad to have helped.

Skipping her way past quite a few people, she would find her way back to Conquest's other side.
Being the most ignorant of the situation gonig on now, the Angel Oak decided to remain silent now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:42 am
"I would never harm her," Crow reassured.
"I would never dream of hurting her.
We do not punish the trees for the shadows that they cast."

The Chief pondered the situation for a moment before zoning her eyes in on Abeline and Noire.

"Friends, do your gifts from our travels whisper anything in your ears?" She asked lowly, taking a step away from the cluster of people.
"Why waste time?
Brahma must have sent us back at this time for a reason."

Perhaps she was over pondering the situation, but her mortal body limited her minds from time to time.
Crow strongly believed coincidences did not exist.

"Everything has a purpose, even this apocalypse," She mused.  

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:36 pm
The Assassin of Chaos

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Not sure who’s waiting on who, but it’s someone’s turn? đŸ˜‚  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:51 pm
I, uh... didn't get the notice til a day or so ago. Apologies.)

Gonna kill you, gonna kill you, gonna kill you, gonna kill you, gonna kill you... was Jay's mantra of today for Evelyn.
"Apocalypse didn't go kill a spider person with me... apparently. Apocalypse didn't help fight off a treetator. A... dictreetor? That one. And Apocalypse didn't get smooched earlier," the blue haired bucko pointed out rather bluntly.
"Much as I like to get dangerous close to Death, you don't see me making out with him. More importantly than that, you're impo-"
Mental cringe, mental cringe! Sappiness... too strong!
"... OK, I think I'm over my own stupidity... No wait, gimme a second."
Jay looked kinda like he was trying to mentally backflip himself for a moment or two, before sighing and just saying, "Screw it, you're important to me, dammit! Who cares about about stupid sh*t like logic and all that crap? I bend the godsdamn laws of physics with my very existence! We walked alongside a Rider of the Apocalypse for the entire journey! I'm gonna become a godsdamned god, gods damn it! If I can't even stop you following your mom - reminder, she also attacked the rest of us so she'd have an excuse to basically coerce you to follow her lest we all die, and we aren't gonna die yet! - then how the hell can I surpass mortality? Wait, the hell does- Whatever, point is, stop being a damn Debbie downer, stuff yer mum and her little deception, if she's willing to make you question your existence just to take you then what'll she do to keep you from us when you've learned everything? Never mind the fact that our mission is to grab books that make or break reality literally, you basically got a new powerset that incites the endtimes... probably. Who's gonna stop you?"
Wow, he rambled a lot.
"... I can beg? I think I remember how to do that from that emissary I killed..."

"Intercepting horse? Hmmm. Yo, horsie. What'd we miss?" Noire asked, deciding to stop thinking about it. "I see baddies who aren't dead. Can I bomb 'em? I think there's still something that ignites in here..."
She muttered to herself as she rummaged through her bag for a few moments, before frowning and trying her pockets. Apparently she couldn't find the thing.  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:31 am
The Assassin of Chaos

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Wow I didn’t realize how much time had passed since the last post in CB. Time is flying by for me rn. I’ll post here later today  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:16 pm
The Assassin of Chaos

lovebrookelyn

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Abeline let go of Conquest when Crow beckoned her, and with the chieftain she retreated away from the crowd. Glancing at Olive, the Princess mulled this over.

"I don't actually recall the Brahma gifting me, but I too can see what looms over Olive."
She looked back at Crow now.

Don't tell Conquest I said this but technically Osiria is right, this is who Olive was originally born as.
What Osiria is wrong about though is what Olive was born for. She may have the powers and the soul of Apocolypse now, but Olive has already developed into her own purpose. It will be up to her now what she does with this power and just how much she that uh, creature, control her."

Olive seemed to shrink in towards herself as Jay expelled his feelings. Her now bright green eyes never left him the whole time though, and her cheeks never ceased to be a red color.
When he was done her gaze moved downwards to her feet, her long black hair falling off of her shoulders.

"I uhm...I never knew you cared about me so much Jay", she whispered shyly.
"I almost don't know what to say."

Dang knabbit.
Dolos didn't stand a chance against Jay's argument it was just too dang sappy and meaningful to the young witch.
Even if she transformed into a young male to attempt to woo Olive, Jay already had that background and good foundation.
Not that it mattered though for Dolos had a Plan B.

Olive's gaze lifted back up to Jay and quickly pecked his cheek before shying away again.
"I care about you too Jay.
I uhm, I guess you're right.
I'd rather stick by you and my friends," she said, making sure to look at the group as well.
She faced her mother now.

"Mom I...I missed you for a really long time.
You were always there for me and you always used to love me for who I was, even after the Elizabeth thing.
But it's too late now to do what you're doing. I may be the descendant of the Apocalypses but I think I was just fine being Olive.
Thanks anyways though, for the powers and whatever."

"If you're really going to insist staying with your friends Olive," Dolos chirped in suddenly, "then I really must insist that I at least guide you and protect you.
Realize it or no, there is a darkness about you now."
The galaxy angel gestured towards Crow, Noire and Abeline.
"Even they see it.
You're going to need someone to protect you from that darkness.
And trust me young Blood Witch, nobody knows the darkness like I do.
WE are now more alike than you could ever imagine."

"I don't know..." Olive hesitated.

"I won't even be around 100% of the time, I promise." Dolos reassured,
"I do have other things on my agenda after-all."

"Such as helping the enemy team", Kaliyah pointed out.

Dolos smiled at Kaliyah and chuckled.
"Oh, you must still be sour after our little 'battle' on the tree planet huh?
I brought you a good fight, did I not?
Don't you think I would make a much better friend than an enemy?
I really think you should reconsider and accept my loyalties."

"Your LOYALTIES belong only to your self interest!", the dragon snorted.
"We could never trust you."

"Exactly Kaliyah! So as long as I am interested in you, don't you think I am worth the while? If I were to every betray you guys anyways I am sure you could kill me for it as punishment.
Two of you did kill my Mother after all."
The stars in her eyes flickered as she side glanced Conquest and Abeline.
It was difficult to tell if her words were full of contempt or maybe something else...
"Besides, this isn't up to you Kaliyah." Dolos continued, "This is up to Olive. She doesn't need people to make decisions for her anymore."

Olive would glance at Conquest, Crow and everyone else around her looking for opinions. It was true that Dolos was a rather sketchy character, but maybe having the additional ally would be helpful. Dolos did after all have a wide array of abilities that could prove to be of aid for the team...

As for the other team, it seemed that they had lost.
Ceres, Layla, Mayble and the others would begin walking away.
Famine would summon a mystic green portal behind them and waited behind as each of his followers walked through it.
"Till we meet again, Conquest.
Though next time we see each other I'm sure it will still be as rivals still."

Osiria would linger for a moment, watching her daughter with watery eyes.
She could not bring herself to say anything more though.
The Rose Witch knew she had made a mistake, however, deep inside she still did not regret it.
Her core beliefs had not changed for she truly believed that the next world was just waiting to be born.
Olive was the key to that new world whether she believed it or not.
If not now Osira was sure she could win Olive over later, for the only thing that mattered anyways was what happened when all five books were together.

Osiria would walk through the portal and shortly behind her was Famine and his horse...

(Technically Apocolypse DID help Jay kill the Widow btw, lol.
Olive wasn't born until the next RPG, Deathless.)  

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:06 am
"The golden ending calls you friend," Crow recalled Brahma's words, eyes fixated on Abeline's for a moment.
Slowly, her gaze loomed pointedly at Olive.
"Does she call you friend?"

The Chief held herself, rubbing her upper arms as she thought.
It was almost as if she were cold, but really she was at a loss for a plan.

"Brahma gave Noire the vision of truth.
I was given the power of mimicry.
And you are the friend of the golden ending..." Her voice trailed off.

"Brahma said we would meet again, at a different time," She continued.
"Do you think we need to take Olive to the next realm?"

Crow scrubbed a hand down her weary face.
She felt like she hadn't slept in ages.
The cluster of beings before her was a lot to adjust to.
They were all their own separate ecosystems, which she was not part of.
This did not trouble the Chief, but it did make her worry.
So many voices all at once, shouting out what everyone should do.
Her aura reflected a muted tone, similar to the small aura wrapped around Olive inside of the Apocalypse's shadow.

"These people," She said lowly.
"They all want to be in charge.
But I don't think they realize that the girl is in charge now.
Whatever happens, it happens because she has decided it.
Not any of us."

After hearing the response of Abeline or any that may have included themselves in the conversation she had held, she took a few brisk steps forward into the center of the people before her.

"My friends, we do nothing but upset the people trying to enter Brahma's temples by standing here," She called out, her voice ringing out with an ancient authority that many would hear.
"There is still much to discuss and I insist we set up camp elsewhere.
Outside the walls of this city is a forest, where my group had originally arrived on this planet.
There is more space and less eyes there."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:54 pm
(It's been a while. :^(
Also I did say Jay doesn't remember much of dat past before anyway, so thar be an excuse. :^D)

"... Hey, I did the convincing ya bit. You wanna bring what's-her-face into the fold, I don't really care 'less she tries to shiv me in the butt. Side note - backstab me and I'll make you wish I lived up to my job title," Jay quickly threatened Dolos with a finger jab. He added on a second later, "Well, if ya come with, anyway. I need to sleep after that whole shebang, holy hellwater."

Ah, butts. She didn't have explosiv- No, wait, she had her lighter. She could work with that.
Wait, where'd the baddies goes?
"Damn, Olive, you lookin' menacing. You always have the black and green? Should toss some, uh... maybe red or white, in? Get some opposites. Opposites attract. Or is it repel? They don't rappel, that's for sure. Anyways can I buy some stuff to burn things or are we gonna sit outside here and or the city, being boring forever?"
Noire's babbling was almost as bad as Jay's, if not that she tended to do it more and with less reason. Given what her new abilities did, would anyone blame her?  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:18 pm
The Assassin of Chaos

lovebrookelyn

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Olive glanced at Crow as she overheard her.
Her words replayed in her head like a broken record player.
"They all want to be in charge.
But I don't think they realize that the girl is in charge now.
Whatever happens, it happens because she has decided it.
Not any of us."

Olive could feel her heart pounding in her chest.
It was true, wasn't it?
She could practically feel all the power she had in her fingertips.
It felt tingly.
The best part of all this power thought was that somehow-
she knew how to use it.

Smiling a little, Olive looked up at Dolos and needed.
"I don't see why not Dolos.
We could always use more help and I have a feeling you won't change your mind about us."
What was this feeling?
Was it Confidence?
Because right now she felt totally AWESOME.

"BEAAUUUUTIFULL!" Dolos sung as she twirled with her hands raised in the air.
"What a wonderful choice my dear! You shall not regret it!"

Suddenly stopping her twirl, she bowed to the rest of the team and eyed Jay in particular.
"Ohhh goodness we are going to be great friends aren't we?
Young Priest of Chaos, while your idea of shiving you in the butt sounds really funny, I shall not. At least not anytime during our alliance.
But who knows Jay? We're connected. You're like my-my brother twice removed or something, since you serve my mother. Maybe I could uhm help you achieve your life long dream of god-hood?"
She chuckled and once again bowed to the group.
"I shall see you all later. Perhaps at your campsite?
I need to give my employer a 2 weeks' notice."
And with a flick of her fingers Dolos would vanish, leaving behind a glitter filled cloud. At that same moment though Noire would feel a small 'poof' in he pocket.
Should she pull out the strange object that she would feel inside she would find a gift from the mischievous angel.
Inside her clothing was a lovely bag full of bloom flower fireworks.
Noire would not know this yet but, those were likely not just any fireworks...Dolos liked to add a little 'punch' to her things.

Abeline looked at Olive and silently asked herself the same question.
Does Olive consider her a friend?
The two hadn't spoken too horribly much during the mission.
Still though, she was sure that Olive knew that she was there for her.
"I think so?" She replied honesty to Crow.
"But I believe what the Brahma meant was Conquest.
He's a rider of the apocalypse and he's golden, so makes sense he would call him the golden ending.
I think my role in all of this has something to do with him.
Which, I uh, think is fine."
Now that the thought was in Abeline's head, it did seem kind of bummy the Brahma basically told her to go hang out with her best friend, rather than give her some awesome gift.
Truth but told though, Sansara likely wouldn't have been fond of a foreign god giving her a power anyways. She was already the child of a god, so what more did she really need?

"However," Abeline would continue as she refocused her thoughts, "I believe you are onto something Crow.
Olive is...well she is the key to everything now.
We NEED her if we're going to find the rest of those books."
Abeline rubbed her arms to smooth out her goosebumps.
This was odd to her and the thoughts running through her head were filling her with guilt.
The harsh truth was that before this happened, Olive was nothing more than maybe a sidekick to the group. She had hardly any control of her powers and locked the confidence to take down large enemies by herself. She could heal her teammates but only at a cost to herself.

But now?
Now Olive was perhaps the most important person in the group.
If she wanted, she could possibly even take Conquest on...

Abeline shook her head to rid her dark thoughts.
When Crow announced that they should make camp the Princess would sigh in relief.
"I agree," she added, "I think we could all use some rest.
That was pretty dang stressful..."

At this time Nerien would fly off of Glory and return to her master's shoulder.
Oddly enough, the little shapeshifter was being very quiet.
She wouldn't say it but Nerien was trembling with jealousy right now.
Jay had always been hers one hundo percent.
Did she have to share with Olive now??
She couldn't bare the thought.

=================

Abeline would take charge in leading the group back to the outskirts of Sanskara civilization where they would make camp to rest.

Kaliyah would sit by herself where she would sharpen the tip of her spear.
Abeline would sit next to her sister as she read a book.
Nerien would stay vigilantly next to her master, still not uttering a single word.

Olive meanwhile was beginning to explore her power and even, her new past memories.
In excitement she had talked almost non-stop about the memories of Apocalypse.

"Wow okay, so there's also this memory of Apocalypse where she actually knows a TON of healing abilities! This means I can finally help you guys when you're injured!!!
Also, DID you guys know that Apocalypse had a powerful mount named Seikyo apparently? She was this like, awesome hell horse with the powers of hell fire and just total destruction!
I think I could actually summon her if I wanted..."

"Slow your pace Olive," Abeline cautioned as she peered up from her book.
"Let's not get reckless here. What if you can't control Apocalypse's mount?"

Olive blushed a little, but simply shrugged.
"Well I mean, maybe you're right.
I should be careful.
It's not like Apocalypse was a...good person.
Her unicorn hell horse was probably evil..."

The shadow that enveloped Olive seemed restless, as only the ancient chieftains would see.
Already it seemed that Olive's new darkness was stirring.

(Was gonna write that it was night time, but the Sanskara homeland wouldn't have night right? Since there is a giant ball of light in the middle of the world? eek )  
Closed Books RPG (active)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff