Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Sword Art Online rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:33 am
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Z looked down and picked up the player who fell to the ground and put him over his shoulder "It's time for me to repay you for your kindness." Zero started to run to the nearest town. When he got there he looked for an inn. he got a room with two beds so he can keep an eye on the other player. Zero layed him down on the bed and pulled up the chair and went into his inventory and took out a jar of healing powder. "Here i will use this on you it will help you heal faster." Zero opened the jar and took some healing powder out and spreaded it all over the players body. "There you are all healed but i request that you rest here for the next couple of days because the powder heals outside fast but the inside slowly so just lay here and wait." Zero layed down in the other bed but didn't cover up he laid down in one position.
Uchikina ratto
unholy457
nehalenia01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:20 pm
Ryatsuo

Uchikina ratto
unholy457
nehalenia01

User Image

Takashi "Taz" Saito

Taz awoke in the middle of the night and sat up quickly, looking around. Where the hell am I? he thought. Clearly it was an inn, but why? He saw the vampire in the other bed and then stood up and put his gear back on and left some coins for the vampire. He opened the window and jumped to the next rooftop. Sorry, but I don't have time to sit back and do nothing. I have to beat this death game. he thought as he ran from building to building. He was determined to get out of SAO.  

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:37 am
"Arisen"

Ari was ot in the combat area spear firmly in his hand as he scanned around for monsters in the nearby area, shaking his head he pulled up his map and quickly scanned for any nearby dungeons efore spotting a small one ten minutes away so as he closed and turned to the dungeons rough location and went to head off he stopped as the sound of russling in the nearby bushes and a low growl.
"Wolf-class...........hmmmmm mabe Direwolf?" he muttured quickly pulling out two large slabs of giant boar meat and holding one in his hand out towards the growling his over hand holding his spear low.

Slowly a young but large wolf came out of the bushes, he was thinner than he should be and his silver fur dull and limp, it quickly snapped the meat up and then looked at Ari for more and woofed when he ate the secound peice before he sniffed at Ari's foot and arked efore sitting down as a new box popped on Ari's HUD

{Beast-Tamer class Unlocked - Direwolf}

O.O.C: Sorry about my absence guys een a little busy IRL will try to keep up now nwn"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:10 pm

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening"

Nicole put away her weapons feeling the fighting was over and head off to the next spot into maybe stealing from another or ending someone life. she is walking on a thin line from right and wrong. everyone had told stories of a one who join guilds and they fall apart with in fighting with each other as she leave under the covered of darkness. not a name had been put to that player

"But heed the zealot's lesson well- when the weak court death, they find it."

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:20 am
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Z walked out of the hotel and into a bar and began to drink his sorrows away "it was my fault my team died my fault all my fault." Z beats himself up when he drinks
Uchikina ratto
unholy457
nehalenia01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:13 am
Ryatsuo

Uchikina ratto
unholy457
nehalenia01

User Image

Takashi "Taz" Saito

Taz finally got to the portal and went up to the highest floor where he began to clear the dungeon, one mob at a time. After a run-in with a group of 7 monsters he was exhausted, but being stubborn, he continued to fight his way through until he got to the boss door. He had charted a map to the door and then he left because he knew that he couldn't take the boss alone. He went back to the 22nd floor and found himself walking into a tavern. He went to the barkeep and asked for the top shelf drink. After a few shots he paid the barkeep and walked to a room and flopped on the bed. "This will be a looong game..."  

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:01 am
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Z paid the barkeep and left he then went to floor 79 where is mansion is but he didn't go there he went to the dungeon and he fought all the monsters then he went to the boss. he fought the boss. then he knew he couldn't beat the boss so he took out a demonic crystal and shoved it into him and he changed for ever. Zero's swords combined and they turned into one sword called Chaos. then he jumped in the air and a red and black energy went around they blade and then Z slashed downward killing the boss.
Uchikina ratto
unholy457
nehalenia01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:06 pm
Ryatsuo
Is this acceptable

User Image

Name: Fellin Graymore
In-Game: Abyss Walker, mainly known as Abe or Abyss
Role: Thief
Personality: Sneaky, cunning, typically selfish, rarely nice, and a wisecracker
Bio: Fellin was never much of a person, rather a rich snob who enjoyed video games and looking down on everyone else. He was spoiled and always getting what he wanted no matter what it was, including the new game, Sword Art Online. Shortly after joining the game he learned that he could not exit in anyway, his only shot was beating it and he knew he couldn't to it alone. So now he's out looking for someone or a group to join up with, one that he can preferably manipulate into doing what he wants.
Weapons:

Mephisto's Phantom Shot sword: User Image

Jagged Ghost Dagger:User Image

Baal's Shadow Dagger: User Image

Dokusatsu Kiba Rapier: User Image

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:53 am
Deathmonger456
Ryatsuo
Is this acceptable

User Image

Bio: Fellin was never much of a person, rather a rich snob who enjoyed video games and looking down on everyone else. He was spoiled and always getting what he wanted no matter what it was, including the new game, Sword Art Online. Shortly after joining the game he learned that he could not exit in anyway, his only shot was beating it and he knew he couldn't to it alone. So now he's out looking for someone or a group to join up with, one that he can preferably manipulate into doing what he wants.
Weapons:

it ia accepted just the [hantom shot sword needs a picture  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:17 am

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole ran into a player who attack her without warning and get knocked out from the player. a portal opened under her sending to a floor. the portal opened up and drop her down in the level where Zero had killed the boss.she almost look very peaceful holding her legs close to her body and is holding something odd that look close to a key maybe it can be use to opened a chest but mostly she is going to keep what inside of it that if Zero don't grab it before she come to

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am
Deathmonger456
Ryatsuo
Is this acceptable

User Image

Weapons:

now you can post just make sure you read what is going on so far and read others profiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:21 am
Ryatsuo

unholy457

"There are two wolves inside of every one, Good and Evil....

User Image

—(••÷[ ₣ËĻĻÏŅ, ȚȞË ÄBŸŚŚ ŴÄĻĶËŖ ]÷••)—

Fellin stood far off from where he watched the player known as Z take down a boss all by his lonesome by using some crystal that seemed to change his power level and even his weapons. The Abyss Walker gave a sly smiled as he gripped Baal's shadow dagger and used its special ability to surround him in sound nullifying darkness and continued to stick to the shadows. To his surprise he saw another player appear through a portal not to far from Z, Fellin raised and eyebrow as he was able to spot something quite unusual. From his distance Fellin couldn't tell what it was so he decided to take closer inspection of it and the girl. He crouched down surrounded in his cloak of darkness and kept to the shadows as he effortlessly moved closer to the location of the two players but trying as hard as possible to keep out of sight. As he arrived he continues to stare at the females hand, she appeared to be holding onto a key of some sort. Fellin once again let out a sly smile and examined it further but then looked to Z and let out a sigh of discomfort. "Gonna have to move fast."He said breaking the silence and making his cloak of darkness disappear. Fellin stood up and sprinted at his top speed, sliding past the girl and snatching the Key before she could wake up and realize it was missing. Looking up at Z he had a feeling this was not going to be a nice encounter but feeling could be wrong sometime. Fellin turned in the other direction and started sprinting again hoping to get out of the line of sight so he could hide again.

.....the one that thrives and most often shows itself is the one that you feed the most."

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:13 am
Zero "Z" Hirashima
"I am no longer a Vampire,
User Image
I am now a Half-Demon and now i will destroy all evil"

Zero sensed the player hiding and saw him run and he then saw the girl sitting there "Alyss you are a red player aren't you i will not kill you if you join my guild The Shadow Fangs. that's if you want to. i will be waiting for your offer at the next town at its most elegant restaurant come in sit down and give me your answer." Zero put his sword on his back and walked out of the dungeon and into the next town. went to the Chan fele Restaurant the most expensive restaurant there is in the game. "Waiter your finest wine please." Zero began to drink wine.
Deathmonger456

Ryatsuo

unholy457

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:29 am
Ryatsuo

unholy457

"There are two wolves inside of every one, Good and Evil....

User Image

—(••÷[ ₣ËĻĻÏŅ, ȚȞË ÄBŸŚŚ ŴÄĻĶËŖ ]÷••)—

Fellin stopped running after he realized that he wasn't being chased by Z, he scratched his head and looked at the key in his hand. "I suppose its not that important to him then.....so I have a unknown key to an unknown chest. Hmmm guess I have to start checking out all of the chests in the game......well that wasn't my exactly smart moment, guess I have to find out."He started back tracking to that female player after he saw that Z left. Upon approaching the female player he took out his Dokusatsu Kiba Rapier and waited for her to come to. He slid the blade under her chin and poked her throat but not attacking or stabbing her just yet, only waiting for her to recognize the situation. Fellin had remained a green player up to now but if the situation was called for and if the female was not willing to cooperate he would kill her or at least that's the impression he wanted to leave.

.....the one that thrives and most often shows itself is the one that you feed the most."

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:43 pm
Deathmonger456

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole started to come to and seen the blade to her throat. she was not happy about this one bit "what feel like a man for having a sword to my throat. time to bleed!"" she stab Light Seeker into the man's leg and rolled back onto her feet drawing out her shield and sword. she cashed out shadow arrow and shot it right at his feet giving him a warning

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces