Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Sword Art Online rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:31 pm

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening"

NIcole cashed the spell howling bat and it followed around making very loud echoes. she reach to a cabin and knocked on the door before slowly opening it. the rate of healing from the bat is to slow and she needed help from another player who would not kill her out right for how her name is red "hello anyone home?"the dagger in her left hand for a counter attack if any of them try to make a move onto her life. her hood pulled over her head hiding her face if anyone was on the inside of the place

"But heed the zealot's lesson well- when the weak court death, they find it."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Z saw the girl through the window and he walked over to the door and opened it. "i see you need help come in it is not my place but i can heal you from in here because i am about to leave and i can help you that is all i can offer." Z moved out of her way and motioned his hand meaning come in.
Uchikina ratto
unholy457

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:20 pm
Ryatsuo

Uchikina ratto
unholy457

User Image

Takashi "Taz" Saito

Taz heard someone coming to the cabin and disappeared in the shadows and left through a window. He stayed away from other players unless he could help them. After sneaking out he went to the forested area and scaled up a huge tree and set up a hidden spot so he could sleep for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Z walked to the table. but then he realized that the other player had disappeared. Z went into his inventory and took out an extremely rare healing item. it was called Casion Elixir. it heals your hp fully. "Here let me use this on you it is a Casion Elixir extremely rare it will heal you completely have a seat at this chair."
Uchikina ratto
unholy457

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:55 pm

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole thinks about the man a bit and quickly started to remember the stories of a player who kills player killer "how about you give me that and use it on myself "playing like she don't know who he was .her hand reaching down to the hilt of her blade. NIcole know that if she pull out her shield it would be a dead give away that she don't feel safe around this guy

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 pm
Uchikina ratto
Ryatsuo

Uchikina ratto
unholy457

Kaia was running through a forested area near a lake on the 22nd floor. She Has breathing scarcely but she knew that if she stopped the player behind her would kill her. She received a special item for dealing the last attack to a boss and a player who killed others for money saw her and wanted her prize. She had refused, now she was being chased by said killer. She was a high-leveled player but his level and skill were deadly and quick. She promised herself she wouldn't let herself die in such a pathetic way so here she is, running. She dodged the player and got rammed in to a tree. She yelled as pain spread through her, she was caught by a dagger. The wound was on her hip. She pushed herself off the tree and kept running. Her attacker only a few meters away but she managed to keep a distance.  

nehalenia01

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:06 am
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Z notice that she went for her weapon and he said " No need to worry i am not going to hurt you. I am what other players call a player killer but i go after red players and orange players so i can stay a green player. Also i have to heal you it is my duty to help other players." Z will be at the ready to turn on his shift ability at a moments notice. Z opened the elixir and in there was liquid. "now hold still this might sting a lot." Z stepped back and splashed her with the elixir but it did not drench her it went into her skin and started to heal her really quick. "Ok you are healed how do you feel." Z said
unholy457

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:41 pm

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole pick to leave the cabin and pulled out her shield hearing the sound of someone yelling. she rushed over with her blade out and jump into the fray "good I have not killed anyone in a long time!" she did not see that Kaia was only thinking about killing the group and taking there things. she blocked one of the attack and slash her blade at one of the attacker guts "bleed for me!"holding her shield up moving back till she bump into someone and kicked behind her not knowing it was Kaia

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Zero saw her run out and was really ticked that she didn't say thank you. he heard the scream as well and he ran where the scream was coming from. Zero appeared behind a red player, tapped her shoulder, and he grabbed her by the throat. then het parted his mask to where only his mouth i shown and he bit down on the red players neck draining her hp. he mad it slow and painful for this evil female. she kept stabbing him but he kept auto regenerating and healing with hp draining. he was watching the female player he healed earlier and he recognized the shield but he didn't care she wasn't on his list. he just kept draining her hp slowly and the player screamed "AAAAAH PLEASE H-HELP ME PLEASE S-SOMEONE A-ANYONE HELP ME AAAAAAH." Zero stopped draining her hp and laugh "HAHAHAHA LIKE ANYONE'S GONNA HELP YOU YOUR FATE IS SEALED YOUR GUILD IS ONE OF MANY WHO KILLED MY GUILD THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOURS AND THE REST OF THE MURDEROUS GUILDS HANDS HAHAHAHA." Zero bit back down on her neck he was a totally different person when he was like this
unholy457

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:17 pm

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole jump over a sword stab and throw her dagger at the woman Zero was feeding on "worry about others" she shield bash the one to her right an spin kick knocking another off his feet slashing upwards to block attacker with her blade. the leader of the group pull out a wanted poster that had Nicole on it "her head is worth lot...never seen that class before. time to die lady " she switch out her sword to her magic staff and cashing shadows arrow to ran down from the sky dealing low damage to everyone who don't block. she holds her shield over kaia's head "girl you are in going to pay me back for this " she laughed and watch the only green player in the guild died from the spell

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:53 pm
Ryatsuo

User Image

Takashi "Taz" Saito

Taz fell down from the top of the tree with both swords drawn and took two of the unknown players out by decapitation and took a slashing wound to the back, but Taz made no noise or painful grunt. He then jumped back up to his hiding spot before the other players knew what happened and on his way up he slashed the other murderer in the chest and disappeared before Kaia, Z, or Nicole saw him. after landing in the tree he became one with the shadows using his maxed out stealth skill.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:04 am
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Zero jumped in front of Alyss and said "Well a thank you would be nice for healing you." then Zero sent his hand forward as if towards nicoles neck but went past her and it went through a red players head. "Tell me your a red player aren't you Alyss? yes i know who you are don't worry you not on my list of people to kill as long as you don't kill me and certain players we will be fine and i won't have to drain your energy ok." Zero took his hand out of the red players head and the red player died.
unholy457

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:03 am

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole rolled her eyes and point her blade at Zero "watch what you say it maybe the last thing that will leave your mouth"he ears can hear someone moving around in the shadows and cashed howling bat. that fly around making it loud screams. healing on Nicole as she was not in a party with any of them "feel good to know where the ones are hiding at "she walked off into the forest finding a little group of them hiding away. they bag for there lives only to be cut down like dogs

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:28 am
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Zero laughed at what she said to him but when she walked away he yelled "You kill me that will be the day that never happens. hahahahaha." then zero looked at the player and said "are you alright my name is Z i am not here to hurt you i came to help let me get you out of this forest. by the way what is your name?" Zero held out his hand
unholy457
nehalenia01

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:38 am
Ryatsuo

unholy457
nehalenia01

User Image

Takashi "Taz" Saito

Taz sat in his hidden spot, kinda surprised that the other players didn't notice that three of the murderers just died in an instant. He was still silent and in pain as the wound on his back slowly healed. as the adrenaline rush died down the pain was too much and he passed out and fell from the tree, landing face down behind the vampire.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff