Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Sword Art Online rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:39 pm
love how I'm the most evil one out of this role play so far  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:14 pm
Uchikina can be very evil. Trust me.  

nehalenia01

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:17 pm
let's hope it start soon  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:43 am
nehalenia01

ok profile accepted i just can't see the pictures.  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:49 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

profile accepted just need you to find a weapon to use  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:50 am
unholy457
let's hope it start soon

we can go ahead and start.  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:53 am
nehalenia01

we can start  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:57 am
unholy457
love how I'm the most evil one out of this role play so far

you know how they say never trust a guy with a mask yeah that's my guy he can be trusted but he looks like he can't so he is generally rumored as evil  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:36 am
User Image

Noah "Arisen" Blackstrife

Noah or better yet Arisen as he was now know was sitting by a lake on the 22nd floor, he had come to enjoy the floor immensly and opened a shop part time selling various items ranging from cooked food to a small smithy where he repared and made weapons.

His helm was removed allowing his silver hair to shift as he was laying on his back hands under his head eyes closed his spear stabbede into the ground within reach just incase  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:50 am
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Zero known in the game as Z he is a vampire because of a glitch in the game. He can eat and drink like a normal player but sooner or later he has to drain the energy out of other players but he only goes after murderous players. Z is on the 22nd floor fighting a group of murderous players in the forest. After he beat them he began to feed on them when one player hit him with a giant hammer sending him flying through the air and into the lake with a big splash. Z ends up on the other end of the lake passed out a couple of paces from another player.  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:19 pm

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening"

Nicole move slowly with her shield rise up and her hands on her side holding it as she is seeing everything red from a huge fight she got away from in the lower floors. she don't know how much longer she could go tell she heard a sound that made her blood ran cold "it's time to you killer"leader of the group yelled. a evil smiled showed up on her face as she cashed shadow arrows to force them to block the attack. given the chance to run she use it .jumping over logs and rocks and fall down on the ground breathing heavily right in front of Noah and Zero "help me..."
the group of players give up looking for Nicole after bit thinking it best to for her on another floor use that time to end her once and for all

"But heed the zealot's lesson well- when the weak court death, they find it."

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:21 pm
unholy457

User Image

Takashi "Taz" Saito

Takashi was walking around a lake on the 22nd floor when another player floated to the shore. He recognized the character as he was a glitch in the game. He picked him up and took him to his cabin not too far and set him on the couch. He wasn't aware of the fact that he only went after red players so he kept his weapons at the ready at all times. He took his hood off now that he was indoors.  

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:33 am
User Image

Zero "Z" Hirashima

Z woke up in a cabin. he looked around and saw a player standing there then he took a better look and the player was a green player so he wouldn't do anything.and he looked forward "Thanks for saving me don't remember much besides getting hit with a giant hammer." Z looked up "At least my health regenerated while i was out." Z turned his head to the player and said. "thank you." Z got up but he fell back on the couch he was still weak.
Uchikina ratto
unholy457

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:24 pm
Ryatsuo

User Image

Takashi "Taz" Saito

Taz smiled very slightly, knowing that the other player was alive. "You floated up on the lake shore." he explained. After the other player fell back, Taz helped him sit up. "Take it easy. You took quite a beating." Taz walked into another room for a little bit and brought back some soup for the other player.  

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:43 am
User Image

Z looked at the soup and took it. he moved his mask a little to show sharpened canines. when he was finished with the soup he looked at the other player and put his mask back in place and handed him the bowl. "So what is you name mine is Z. i am a glitch if you haven't heard and don't worry i only go after red and orange players so you safe." Z got up and went to the window and looked out. "i am a vampire" then he got into his inventory and switched necros for breso and then he put breso in the sheath on his hip.
Uchikina ratto

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces