Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Best Cosplays Seen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wqbn99

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:34 pm
What are some of the best cosplays you have seen  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:35 pm
wqbn99
What are some of the best cosplays you have seen

Wow, this is a tough question to answer. I'm a cosplay photographer and since 2009 I have seen and taken photos of a lot of awesome and beautiful cosplayers and their outfits. Feel free to go to my Deviant Art page that's listed in my signature and check out the many photo albums that I have posted my work in. Here is an answer to your question:

1. Sailor Moon - Telulu, Sailor Moon and all of the Sailor Scouts. smile The photo that I took of a Telulu cosplayer from the Sailor Moon S series from my first convention at Youmacon 2009 is one of my best photos to date.
2. Final Fantasy - So many different awesome cosplayers. Some of the best ones that I have taken photos of are of Yuna cosplayers from FF X & FF X-2. Also Aerith and Cloud, One of the Yuna cosplayers that I took a photo of looked just like a figure that I had at home. smile
3. Soul Eater - During the last year I have seen many Soul Eater cosplayers. Their is always a Maka and Soul cosplayer at most cons.
4. Sword Art Online - Just like Soul Eater their are a lot of cosplayers from the new Sword Art Online series. Most of the time you see just Asuna Yuki & Kazuto Kirigaya cosplayers. Last year at the Jafax 18 convention I did a photoshoot of a Lyfa (Leefa) cosplayer. Her outfit was incredible. You can see those photos in my Lyfa Photoshoot album on Deviant Art.

For anyone reading this. You don't need a Deviant Art account to check out photos their. So feel free to click the link in my signature and check out my photography work. Thanks.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:54 pm
BehindInfinity's cosplays on DeviantArt are always incredible.

In person, there was an amazing Renji and Zabimaru from Bleach a number of years ago at Fanime. The attention to detail was fantastic, and the puppeteer-ing that went into Zabimaru was impressive.  
Convention Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games