Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:32 pm
jighthigh

Beam Saber Assault: Arturo can use a technique with his beam saber when he gets close enough to the opponent. He extends his blade, and proceeds to attack the opponent relentlessly while using Sonidó, overwhelming them. He gets a total of sixteen hits, followed by a 17th that knocks the opponent forward. Arturo begins the attack shouting, "DANCE!" and ends it with, "DIE!", while stabbing the opponent in midair. Afterwards you can hear him say " I've grown bored of your face."

You may want to take this off since it implies auto-hits if the 1st blow lands =/

Quote:
Spatial Prison: A unique and apparently more battle-oriented version of the Negación technique used by Menos Grande. Arturo can summon a powerful circular shaped spatial prison that temporarily paralyzes targets absolutely. In contrast to the white Caja Negación used by the Espada, it is black.
"absolutely" sounds a bit too much. You may want to add a way to evade it (as in include the range or the area covered by this ability), a duration for the paralysis and a cooldown time.

Quote:
Immense Spiritual Power: It is noted several times that Arturo has an overwhelming amount of spiritual pressure, exceeding that of Captain-level. His presence can be felt from a very long distance. He is so powerful that the need of a Reiryoku-absorbing item that could potentially kill the user was necessary.[2]
You'll have to take this away if you want to nerf him to Captain-level.

Quote:

Arturo's Cero
Cero: Arturo uses a massive version of the Cero that inflicts major damage. It is still red in coloration, but it is far bigger, and has proportional strength to its size. But in the game Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, his Cero is shown to be white in color. [3]
If it is stronger than normal Ceros, a cooldown would be needed.
Quote:
Gran Rey Cero: In addition to his already powerful Cero, Arturo is also capable of using the Gran Rey Cero, a particularly strong version of Cero which is usually exclusive to the Espada.
So he's gonna be Espada-Captain level.
Quote:
Zanpakutō
Arturo's Zanpakutō is called Fénix (不滅王 (フェニーチェ), Fenīche; Spanish for "Phoenix", Japanese for "Immortal King") (Fenice in the English version)[2]; its release command is unknown. In its sealed form, Fénix resembles a basic katana with an hourglass-shaped guard. Arturo apparently opts not to use the actual sword, instead relying on an energy blade he projects from his hand.
You may want to just take it off or mention that it's sealed/he can't use it at all for resureccion.

Quote:

Power Absorption: Arturo's Zanpakutō has the power to absorb the spiritual energy of those it defeats, adding to its wielder's strength.[2]
Again, if we have to ask permission to kill RPC, this shouldn't do much so long as there isn't any NPC captain-level characters.

Quote:
Wings

Arturo's Green Wings
Arturo has two different sets of energy wings: the first, which constantly are on his back throughout gameplay, are two green wings which look similar to the single wing Uryū Ishida grows when he enters the Quincy: Letzt Stil.

Arturo's Red Wings
The second set of wings, which appear during his ultimate attack mode, are made of multi-colored flames. Arturo gains a huge increase in power, primarily in his Reiryoku and Reiatsu, which is the equivalent of an Arrancar releasing their Zanpakutō.
What do the wings do? Do they only deal concussive damage (slaps) or can they burn?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:10 am
Feiyimei
jighthigh

Beam Saber Assault: Arturo can use a technique with his beam saber when he gets close enough to the opponent. He extends his blade, and proceeds to attack the opponent relentlessly while using Sonidó, overwhelming them. He gets a total of sixteen hits, followed by a 17th that knocks the opponent forward. Arturo begins the attack shouting, "DANCE!" and ends it with, "DIE!", while stabbing the opponent in midair. Afterwards you can hear him say " I've grown bored of your face."

Yea and this I did not not mean to put on the list of abilities I got from the wiki since this is a video game attack and would in no way be beneficial in a rp fight.

Quote:
Spatial Prison: A unique and apparently more battle-oriented version of the Negación technique used by Menos Grande. Arturo can summon a powerful circular shaped spatial prison that temporarily paralyzes targets absolutely. In contrast to the white Caja Negación used by the Espada, it is black.
Yes these are pages I did not edit from the wiki so I will be editing or nerfing some of them like this for example to make it fair.

Quote:
Immense Spiritual Power: It is noted several times that Arturo has an overwhelming amount of spiritual pressure, exceeding that of Captain-level. His presence can be felt from a very long distance. He is so powerful that the need of a Reiryoku-absorbing item that could potentially kill the user was necessary.[2]
I'm not sure where his strength will be maybe higher then captain my explanation for this is a bit lower down this list

Quote:

Arturo's Cero
Cero: Arturo uses a massive version of the Cero that inflicts major damage. It is still red in coloration, but it is far bigger, and has proportional strength to its size. But in the game Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, his Cero is shown to be white in color. [3]
Yes agreeded I will be adding a cooldown anyway.

Quote:
Gran Rey Cero: In addition to his already powerful Cero, Arturo is also capable of using the Gran Rey Cero, a particularly strong version of Cero which is usually exclusive to the Espada.
Yes I'm planning on having him be quite strong since my head captain may die or become nothing more then a human and I would like to keep at least one strong character to use.

Quote:
Zanpakutō
Arturo's Zanpakutō is called Fénix (不滅王 (フェニーチェ), Fenīche; Spanish for "Phoenix", Japanese for "Immortal King") (Fenice in the English version)[2]; its release command is unknown. In its sealed form, Fénix resembles a basic katana with an hourglass-shaped guard. Arturo apparently opts not to use the actual sword, instead relying on an energy blade he projects from his hand.
Yes I'll make sure this explanation is taken care of also I may have him gain use his zonpaktou at some points in the rp.

Quote:

Power Absorption: Arturo's Zanpakutō has the power to absorb the spiritual energy of those it defeats, adding to its wielder's strength.[2]
Yes permission for killing characters will be needed and the highest member to be killed as a npc would be about seventh seat probable.

Quote:
Wings

Arturo's Green Wings
Arturo has two different sets of energy wings: the first, which constantly are on his back throughout gameplay, are two green wings which look similar to the single wing Uryū Ishida grows when he enters the Quincy: Letzt Stil.

Arturo's Red Wings
The second set of wings, which appear during his ultimate attack mode, are made of multi-colored flames. Arturo gains a huge increase in power, primarily in his Reiryoku and Reiatsu, which is the equivalent of an Arrancar releasing their Zanpakutō.
I myself do not know what the wings do buy I will figure something out.

Also I'm thinking of having him serve himself rather then the arrancar to make it interesting.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:42 am
Having him go rogue would be interesting if we can get most of the Espada positions filled up that is xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:04 pm
Feiyimei
Having him go rogue would be interesting if we can get most of the Espada positions filled up that is xD
Yes getting the espada positions should be our main concern when it comes to the arrancar, that aside I've learned that he removed his mask himself and is still stronger then lots of the espada so instead of using something like the hogyoku to have espada we could just say in this alternate universe that removing masks = same power amount gained as using the hogyoku. Also we could use him in a
mini/sub arc if needed.

(Picked up a bleach game yesterday to learn about him and some other stuff like that and possible story ideas to throw into the guild but the game but the arrancar are like impossible to beat which makes all of the good characters useless because the if so weak, everyone on the good side is so useless aside from kenpachi who can apparently solo both hammy and grimmjow as well as the eleventh arrancar at the same time eek )

Spell check yammy = hammy......  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:01 am
So I've been playing Transistor, and I love the skill system, and have been considering basing a character off it. They would likely be a Fullbringer, since it's technology based, and they Fullbringers have the more modern abilities.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:27 am
I'm gonna be out for the count until June 1st-ish. Real life's gonna get hectic for me so I'm posting what we have so far for Quincy (I think we still need to come up with a distinction between Sternritters and Jagdarmees) and Fullbringers.

Mod souls shouldn't be too hard and I'm considering wiping away the 'Human' possibility since they usually become either Fullbring or Quincy. Having an Orihime junior is a bit too OP since she can 'reject' quite a lot of things.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:07 am
How much of a distinction between Sternritter and Jagdarmee is there? From what I understood, they are just two different "squads," as it were, so unless we plan to do a 'Quincy invade Soul Society and Hueco Mundo' storyline, is it really important to distinguish them?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:48 pm
Giving them more specific roles/specialties would make them more interesting in the same way as 4th division=healers, 11th division=sword nutcases, 12th division=science nerds, etc.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:23 pm
I suppose that's true.maybe something like the Jagdarmee are specialized at search and destroy type missions, and the Sternritter are more like actual soldiers? I feel that kind of fits with what they do in the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:30 pm
Feiyimei

Might want to edit the Fullbringer skeleton, the appearance part mentions mask fragments and such.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:14 pm
So I was curious as to how strong I should make the head captain's zonpaktou's power for shikai I was thinking of going for the same level of power of yamamoto's, and as for bankai I wasn't sure since yamamoto's can pretty much kill everyone as well as the seireitei and himself if I'm correct.

I've never played as a head captain before so I just wanted opinions on it before I go through the creation process.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:40 pm
jighthigh
So I was curious as to how strong I should make the head captain's zonpaktou's power for shikai I was thinking of going for the same level of power of yamamoto's, and as for bankai I wasn't sure since yamamoto's can pretty much kill everyone as well as the seireitei and himself if I'm correct.

I've never played as a head captain before so I just wanted opinions on it before I go through the creation process.

If you're not planning to make him your main character, I don't see any harm in having a character as strong as that (I've seen some guilds make him an NPC like the Soul King while others have power hungry people take up that spot though in the case of the latter, things turned sour very quickly mad ), but keep in mind that we have to find enemies that could be just as strong so that the head captain doesn't just 1 man army through enemy ranks and kill everything by himself. You could also give that character a rather OP power for Shikai, but not give him too much Reiatsu strength so that the character isn't invincible. Or you could allow the enemy to have something that would be super effective against him (Wonderweiss)  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:41 pm
Feiyimei
I'm not quite sure what my main will be yet I'm considering a bount as one of my choices, as for the head captain I'm thinking of having him have control over plants or nature for the shikai state of the zonpaktou, as for bankai I'm thinking of having something that restricts him from leaving the soul society or sealing him for a year or few months, something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:48 pm
jighthigh
Feiyimei
I'm not quite sure what my main will be yet I'm considering a bount as one of my choices, as for the head captain I'm thinking of having him have control over plants or nature for the shikai state of the zonpaktou, as for bankai I'm thinking of having something that restricts him from leaving the soul society or sealing him for a year or few months, something along those lines.

I would suggest going for a general theme when creating a character and not just limiting it to zanpakuto. If your shikai's plant related, maybe your character loves nature. And if we go with that theme, maybe the Bankai skill is something like Yggdrasil, capable of connecting all Worlds together, but not only that, supporting them to make sure that Soul Society doesn't go crashing into the human world and that may have him trapped in Seireitei/Karakura because those 2 places are where the tree links both worlds together?

Also, maybe Ubiquitouch could lead the Fullbringers ninja just so we are set as to who will boss around the multiple factions.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:09 am
Feiyimei
Yes That could work I was having trouble incorporating Yggdrasil into the bankai my initial idea was to have Yggdrasil grow around him, incasing him in the middle of tree which would maybe grow in the centre in the middle of the seireitei or kurakara, forming a barrier of which I still have to decide the power of it. So perhaps I alongside connecting the worlds I should also include the barrier idea.

Hopefully ubiquitouch could do that even if only temporarily at the most, and I can lead the bount I suppose as I actually understand them unlike the fullbringers and Quincey (which I did at one point when it wasn't so complicated)  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff