• Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:54 am
Jelani wc- 719
Rada wc - 524
Lulu wc- 572
Abila wc- 88

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 am
Misc and Lulu------------------>
It was almost a full two weeks now since Rada last reported about anything regarding Abila. The subject was sore and finding her was close to nil. But after some long awaited news, and almost giving up, a fighter brought her in. Along with a merchant... Slave trade. "With lions, apparently she was traded by hyenas. Unknown group. Someone is already going after them." The merchant's ears went back. "I'd hate to tell her dad..." Whom was the headmerchant- and even more she was the old councilor's daughter. One could tell that the situation was dire. "She has her own family- they will be notified immediately. As they went through and gained passage he could feel the immense tight air surrounding who could have done this- and why.

Well it was easy. Some really hated the pride. Probably one of those that the loan sharks had to take care of. They were lucky she was still alive after that. Immediately upon arrival- a lion pack mule recieved her on his back with a fur under her and went to the doctor's den. Same one that delivered her babies. It was apparent that her shape was critical and she'd been terribly abused. The doctor could only do is wrap her and wait if she even woke up. Her pulse was fine at least- still breathing but weak. She was wrapped in a thick cloth all around her body. Especially around her rips. "She needs rest." Lulu spoke to her assistant.

"You may bring in her mate but that is all." Then she left to go gather more herbs. Especially ones that she could possibly get her to eat.

Jelani------------------>
The days had gone by slowly and after the first week Jelani had to go back to his duties. A nanny, and Rada usually helped with the cubs but eventually Athena had offered her help as she had more free time. At this point Jelani was fiercly protective of his kids. Modi and Mari were outside playing in front of the den, after a few moons of harassing Jelani finally gave into their will to explore. The rest seemed to follow. There wasn't anyone he trusted more with his cubs than himself so every once in awhile he let them follow at his heels through their lands though he never went close to the perimeter. Mari was laying across her father's shoulder's while batting at Modi's tail that taunted her in the dirt. Every time she swatted at it she slid a little farther off her father.

Soon he saw a nurse's assistant padding her way towards him. He nuzzled Mari until she was off of him and began a battle with her brother while he met the assistant half way.

"It's Abila," she responded. The shock in Jelani's eyes was there for that he was sure. "I will leave the kids with Rada and I will be there," he bowed respectively before looking over at the little bundles that seemed to grow a little more each day. "Cmon, we are going to see Rada." He motioned for them to follow and they made somewhat of a line following him. He got to Rada and Ajani's den, "Rada?" he called, unsure what he'd do if she wasn't their.

Rada------------------>
She had been sneaking around with Ajani- for well over months now. But Jelani ( one of her best friends ) knew exactly where to find her. Damnit. As soon as she heard his voice ring in to Ajani's den- she quickly went to the mouth before he woke him up- popping her head out. Blinking. Looking at him- then down at his feet as if ubruptly interuptting something. "Ah... I'll be right out." Quickly disappearing then reappearing again a lot more calmly- and sketchy as she side stepped around them. "Hello little ones~" Moving around and away from the den. "Jelani, did you need something? What brings you--um here." She smiled..

Jelani x Valkyrie------------------>
Jelani looked at Rada, rolling his eyes. He didn't care what she did in her spare time as long as she did her job and did it right. More over he could count on her. "I need you to watch the kids," he stated firmly. It was a statement, not a question like he normally would if it was any other time. Valkyrie ran up to her father and danced between his legs before standing up on her hind legs and putting her two paws on his one, "Are you sick daddy?" she questioned. She was smart, she had seen the nurse. "No darling, go play with your siblings," he ushered her off with a paw. "I need you Rada," there was desperation in his eyes.

Rada xErebus x Apollo ------------------>
Ajani was in the middle... Ears went back as she looked on and it seemed like something was up and Rada looked back at the den- then gave him a hefty nod. "I'll watch them."

Erebus pushed his sister's head down between father's legs. "Can we go see the dancers!?" Giving a sharp grin. Oh he couldn't wait. While they were paying attention to them- Apollo was paying attention to the nurse. Ears back and looking to understand what was going on. Father didn't seem sick- why question. Instead he found himself drawing towards where they'd seen the nurse. Taking a step forward before Rada plucked him and set him between her shoulder blades.

"Alrighty guys! Time to go .. um not bother everyone. " Maybe even see dancers but she wouldn't say that in front of their father of course.

Erebus ran after Rada snarky- trying to convince her.

Abila------------------>
Abila was under extra condition, barely even making any signal she was still alive. A flicker of her eyes... blurred out almost moments after they barely opened. She heard somewhat familiar voices but she couldn't tell. Wounds were painted over her- so were patches missing from wounds that were barely healing and possibly from the hyenas rather than the lions that traded her. She didn't know where she was- but she could't feel anything now, the numbness from the herbs did wonders although she didn't know the cause.

Valkyrie rolled her eyes, “Dancers are boring, I want to see the fighters train!” she demanded before tackling her brother Erebus. “Don’t be lame,” she growled. The two tumbling to the ground. Ares was walking in a straight line just observing his siblings though not partaking. “Will you be home for dinner father?” he questioned. Jelani nodded, “I will be, promise,” he smiled nuzzling him. They were always concerned with his position that he wouldn’t come home like their mom.

He took off towards the medics den and walked in, no one questioned his presence and it was becoming all the more clear why only he was notified. “Who was it?” he questioned to the doctor. His anger was building, once again someone else was taking what was his. Damaging his wife. They would pay. He didn’t harass the doctors because he knew they were doing the best they could. She seemed out of it, so he didn’t want to stress her more out.

Lulu x Guard------------------>
Lulu had her skull face on- with herbs coming out of it as she came over to him, putting down a bowl of steaming water. It'd been from the hot springs down below. "A fighter brought her in- by a merchant. Said obtained her by a trade." The doctor was usually very quiet, her words were very blunt.

One of the fighters standing guard- a leopard. "If I may speak." He had been the one carrying Abila in the roguelands when they found her- near dead in the trade and got her by nothing as they saw she was already pretty beat up. "She kept repeating hyenas. We're thinking it's from a mismembered pack that we collected from not too long ago. Before her disappearance. Only hyenas we know that could have grudges still. Their debt was high.."

Jelani looked at Lulu and down at Abila before one of the lesser fighter's spoke. Jelani outranked him and he had the scars to prove it. "You may," he responded, and he listed to the leopard's words carefully. "What trade?" he responded, "and what lands?" he continued his questioning. "Their debt just grew exponentially, and I will make sure it is paid full in blood," the corner of his mouth twitched. He looked to Lulu, "I am of no use here, when she awakens tell her I visited her. Send someone for me when she awakens if I am still here," he responded.

Lulu x Guard x Chihiro------------------>
"Mouth of the desert." A deadly place.. When he heard of Jelani even sounding as if he'd go. His ears went back. "Thoughs are casualties of war." Although that wasn't the brightest thing to say to an angry husband. "We already have those on the way to track them." Looking at him with eyes of judgement. Then Lulu stepped in again. Bowing to Jelani. "I will. She won't be able to go home for a few days, and I suggest that the cubs do not see her in this fashion.."

Then a small cub came out from under her mother- Lulu. Chihiro- whom looked a lot like her mother with a mask over her face so she couldn't 'contaminate' the patient. "I'll pray for her too." It was normal though that the Plague Doctor's children would be used to the badly wounded by now. As she started to help her mother change the bandages over Abila's face.

Jelani looked at the leopard with glowering eyes, his ears flattened on top of his head. "Women and children are never casualties. Should I sell you to the hyenas so you know the cost of your tongue?" He growled at him stepping forward intimidating him before walking out of the den and back to Rada and his kids.

Rada------------------>
Rada's head went up. They were around the other cubs of the pride. Tackling each other in the center of the crater where there were bushes and lush vegetation. The stream was the only thing going through the pride.. It was the perfect play house for cubs. All of them were there- even cubs that she hadn't seen before. Kata-s cubs were there. It was ... a wonderful sight to see that Jelani had finally let them go out in to the world of their pride to meet others their age.

It seemed there were more twins sets around the pride too. Which she found amusing. Smiling. Maybe... she too thought of kids one day. Then she heard someone come up next to her. "Ajani?" Flat chance- it was Jelani. Bowing her head. "I heard she is on grounds. How is she? No one will let me see her."

Jelani looked at her with a quirked brow, "What are you not happy to see me? I am hurt," he responded. Valkyrie came racing up to his feet. "I am! I am!" she responded. When his cub was there, he just shook his head at Rada letting her know that it wasn't good. "Hopefully a few days, but thats wishful thinking," he responded. "What?" demanded the tiny white cub. "Nothing," he responded, "Have you been sparring without me?" he tried to distract her. "Of course. You don't think I should...so obviously I'm gunna be the best," she growled swatting at his legs. Jelani bowed his head to Rada, "we will get out of your fur," he smiled.

Rada------------------>
"Of course I'm not-" She softly laughed, it was only with Ajani that she could laugh but it seemed the more she hung out with these cubs.. The tole on her had becoming greater. They brought in so much happiness, so much life that even what she had feared most about herself, like abandoning her cubs like her mother did- or going brutally crazed with anger like her father would change the way she felt about cubs. She didn't want them- feared that they would become victim to her abuse if that were ever to happen.A sigh escaped her... maybe she did want cubs after all. A serious disposition covered her face...

What would Ajani think.. of cubs.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers