Submit

john vanko

Magical Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:23 pm
Lets talk about what you want to see more of in the guild. so we can come together and act on it. Im willing to help out as much as possible smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:23 am
there was just a post made yesterday from a user and your post today so that looks like activity to me, but the vice can do everything the captain can so what would you like to do with the guild?  

great salt lake
Crew

Wealthy Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

john vanko

Magical Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:01 am
I ment by active as only members post once in a while and vice or captain has not made an appearance in a while. Its not what I would like to do. I would only like to see this guild survive. I know we can come together and make it a great guild. but it seems that its not going to happen anytime soon..
great salt lake
there was just a post made yesterday from a user and your post today so that looks like activity to me, but the vice can do everything the captain can so what would you like to do with the guild?

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:43 pm
one problem I see is that so many users are joining so many guilds that other guilds just sort of become forgotten everyone wants the newest and latest and the good old guilds sort of just disappear into history  

s-1313
Crew

Dangerous Gaian

john vanko

Magical Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:37 pm
Im amazed to the fact that this guild aside from captain inactivity, this guild still has a strong member base. I would have thought to see this guild shrink in time, but it seems like it still strong and just sleeping in a way. hopefully we can start some contest or some events to keep this guild alive biggrin oh and by the way, I do see a lot of people joining new guilds..
s-1313
one problem I see is that so many users are joining so many guilds that other guilds just sort of become forgotten everyone wants the newest and latest and the good old guilds sort of just disappear into history

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:41 pm
the captain has been absent from gaia for more than 60 days, according to gaia rules you can now take it over or well any vice for that matter
its been like 61 days since they last logged on so take it over and then talk to other vice if you dont want to keep it to see who ownership gets changed to or if your gonna take it
but until there is an active captain this guild is not gonna go anywhere as far as i am concerned
change ownership to guild here

SL33PY X3
Crew

john vanko

Magical Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:12 pm
I would like to help out the guild, but I respect the captain eventho he is not active and would not take over the guild. I would encourage any vice or member that is up for the spot to claim it. I just don't want to see it die. I know I say it a lot but, I know my place in this guild and I don't want to be seen as the one who just became vice and did nothing. I want to be seen as someone who helped. Hopefully the other vice read our convo. and join in, since haven't heard from them either. .
SL33PY X3
the captain has been absent from gaia for more than 60 days, according to gaia rules you can now take it over or well any vice for that matter
its been like 61 days since they last logged on so take it over and then talk to other vice if you dont want to keep it to see who ownership gets changed to or if your gonna take it
but until there is an active captain this guild is not gonna go anywhere as far as i am concerned
change ownership to guild here

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:28 am
i want to point some things out so please bear with me and i am taking points from different users in this thread ok so these things were not said directly to me ok
and since my post is so long i thougt i would put the rest into a spoiler

you say you want to respect the captain , and thats fine
you say you dont want the guild to die, and thats fine too
you say this guild has a strong user base and thats good to have
you say you want any other vice to claim it and thats fine too
and you even said that you WANT TO help out as much as possible and thats ok too

but what you want is not compatable with real life, what is wrong with respecting the guild captain AND allowing the guild to survive

i know personally that vice just dont keep guilds running, sure they can edit the home page, change fees, change the theme, place things on the home page and so on

but vice cannot purchase chat rooms and often vice WONT send guild announcements out of fear

so in order for this guild to survive one of a couple things must happen and they are this
YOU MUST take over the guild and then give it or sell it to another user OR you must take it over and become captain
taking it over DOES NOT DISRESPECT THE CAPTAIN it shows the captain you did not want the guild to die
IF the captain wants the guild back then you can give it back to them at a later time right?

besides is it just me or does everyone seem to think you should do this anyway? hell if your that afraid take over the guild permanatly and what not then i will take the captain seat after you make yourself captain and then change ownership to me and if you still want to be vice that will be fine with me

but somehow i think YOU would be best suited for captain and then if you change your mind then sell or give it away to some other user ok

great salt lake
Crew

Wealthy Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

john vanko

Magical Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:29 am
I just don't want to be the one at the wrong side of the table. for example. I don't know how announcements work, but I made an announcement and it got deleted or was expired I dnt knw. I would take captain and give it to someone who wants it. I would give it to you if that is what would make this guild stay alive and productive. I have said before I have my own guild, and I spend most of my time on gaia in my guild. and I appreciate what you guys are telling me. means a lot. I would do the changes when I get back online later today.
great salt lake
i want to point some things out so please bear with me and i am taking points from different users in this thread ok so these things were not said directly to me ok

and you even said that you WANT TO help out as much as possible and thats ok too

but what you want is not compatable with real life, what is wrong with respecting the guild captain AND allowing the guild to survive

i know personally that vice just dont keep guilds running, sure they can edit the home page, change fees, change the theme, place things on the home page and so on

but vice cannot purchase chat rooms and often vice WONT send guild announcements out of fear

so in order for this guild to survive one of a couple things must happen and they are this
YOU MUST take over the guild and then give it or sell it to another user OR you must take it over and become captain
taking it over DOES NOT DISRESPECT THE CAPTAIN it shows the captain you did not want the guild to die
IF the captain wants the guild back then you can give it back to them at a later time right?

besides is it just me or does everyone seem to think you should do this anyway? hell if your that afraid take over the guild permanatly and what not then i will take the captain seat after you make yourself captain and then change ownership to me and if you still want to be vice that will be fine with me

but somehow i think YOU would be best suited for captain and then if you change your mind then sell or give it away to some other user ok

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:39 pm
john vanko
I just don't want to be the one at the wrong side of the table. for example. I don't know how announcements work, but I made an announcement and it got deleted or was expired I dnt knw. I would take captain and give it to someone who wants it. I would give it to you if that is what would make this guild stay alive and productive. I have said before I have my own guild, and I spend most of my time on gaia in my guild. and I appreciate what you guys are telling me. means a lot. I would do the changes when I get back online later today.
great salt lake

i think you did good for your first announcemnt as captain and i am very glad to see that you finally listened to the users in here
i think its best for now at least to have you stay as captain but if you truly dont want it maybe another vice in here
i just did not want to see hard work go to waste  

great salt lake
Crew

Wealthy Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

john vanko

Magical Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:57 pm
Thank you that means a lot, I just want the support from the other vice and crew as well as the members. I truly don't want to stay as captain, and I am open to have input on who should take it. but I think that for the time being I can help out the guild as much as possible. I am having some thoughts on making events for our guild. what do you think about that?
great salt lake
john vanko
great salt lake

i think you did good for your first announcemnt as captain and i am very glad to see that you finally listened to the users in here
i think its best for now at least to have you stay as captain but if you truly dont want it maybe another vice in here

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:59 pm
john vanko
Thank you that means a lot, I just want the support from the other vice and crew as well as the members. I truly don't want to stay as captain, and I am open to have input on who should take it. but I think that for the time being I can help out the guild as much as possible. I am having some thoughts on making events for our guild. what do you think about that?
great salt lake
john vanko
great salt lake

i think its a good idea  

great salt lake
Crew

Wealthy Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

SL33PY X3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:18 pm
i have an idea you might like that is if you dont want to stay as captain

pick the top 10 most active ppl in this guild and then list there names in a thread and then ask users to pick the best user to be captain
that is if you dont want to be it

after like 2 or 3 weeks narrow it down to three and put a poll in a new thread and then have users vote for who is the best choice
the person who gets the most votes after 1 month becomes the new captain  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:41 pm
SL33PY X3
i have an idea you might like that is if you dont want to stay as captain

pick the top 10 most active ppl in this guild and then list there names in a thread and then ask users to pick the best user to be captain
that is if you dont want to be it

after like 2 or 3 weeks narrow it down to three and put a poll in a new thread and then have users vote for who is the best choice
the person who gets the most votes after 1 month becomes the new captain

That sounds really good!  

I-Reminise-I
Crew

OG Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

oniNjaKatt135o

Generous Friend

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:41 pm
°°°
Games or contests would be quite fun - u -
That is, if you decide to stay captain . u .
°°°

LSF [Latin's So Fly]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces