Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Legend Of Zelda Official Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:41 pm
Greetings Everyone,

Zelda Audio Adventure Series

I just learned about a special project that my friend Valerie is going to be working on. The project is an audio drama adaption of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. A band called "The Audio Adventure" is going to be creating it. Each episode of this series is going to feature a 50 minute OST performed live by professional musicians. Episode 1 is going online this June.

I encourage anyone that likes the Legend of Zelda series to check out and "like" the Facebook Band Page: The Audio Adventure. Here is the website address to their page: The Legend of Zelda Audio Adventure
The page just recently got created on Facebook so check it often to find out more about this exciting project.

Here is a message to everyone that my friend Valerie posted on Facebook recently:

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to finally be able to reveal a project I'm going to be working on this summer with some FANTASTICALLY talented musicians and voice actors. Legend of Zelda: The Audio Adventure! It will feature multiple episodes expanding throughout the OoT timeline, with scripts and voice overs, as WELL as music transcribed by one of our own and performed by our own musicians. I'm so super stoked about this and I can't wait to get started! If you love Zelda, PLEASE PLEASE like the page, and share it around to as many people as possible. We want to make this HUGE!!
Thank you everyone!!

Feel free to comment about this project.

Take Care,
Ron  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:15 pm
Hello Everyone,

The Legend Continues

I remember buying the original Legend of Zelda Nintendo game back in the 1980's. I still have the game and even the original Nintendo system that the game plays on. This was the first Nintendo game where you could save your game and continue on at a later time which was pretty cool!!

Decades later you can find Link still fighting to save Princess Zelda on a lot of different video games and you can usually find Link and Princess Zelda cosplayers at most conventions. The first time that I saw a Link and Princess Zelda cosplayer at a convention it was a big thrill. I was just starting out as a Cosplay Photographer and Youmacon 2010 had an official photoshoot just for that video game series. It was a nice tribute to the video game that I Love so much. I took quite a few photos at that photoshoot. One of the Princess Zelda cosplayers was very beautiful and it looked like she was real royalty!!

So let's hear your stories about discovering this wonderful game and what you like about the characters and the game itself.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:50 pm
smithers456
Hello Everyone,

The Legend Continues

I remember buying the original Legend of Zelda Nintendo game back in the 1980's. I still have the game and even the original Nintendo system that the game plays on. This was the first Nintendo game where you could save your game and continue on at a later time which was pretty cool!!

Decades later you can find Link still fighting to save Princess Zelda on a lot of different video games and you can usually find Link and Princess Zelda cosplayers at most conventions. The first time that I saw a Link and Princess Zelda cosplayer at a convention it was a big thrill. I was just starting out as a Cosplay Photographer and Youmacon 2010 had an official photoshoot just for that video game series. It was a nice tribute to the video game that I Love so much. I took quite a few photos at that photoshoot. One of the Princess Zelda cosplayers was very beautiful and it looked like she was real royalty!!

So let's hear your stories about discovering this wonderful game and what you like about the characters and the game itself.

I remember that original Zelda game! I was really bummed when I lost it in a move... shortly after my original Nintendo system broke (in an unfortunate accident), but I still have my SNES!

I've really enjoyed the Zelda games, but never really had much of an opportunity to play them too much on the TV consoles. I fell in love with the Gameboy Games, though! Seasons was always my favorite, followed by Ocarina of Time. I whiled away many a car trip with those games!  
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games