Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Play

Back to Guilds

Will you preserve life, or remake it? 

Tags: Supernatural, Academy, Role Play, Contests, Evil Organization 

Reply [✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing
Unofficial Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:32 pm
Kebenzis
Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl

Credit to oNarissa
User Image

Allison nodded in approval at Johan's response. "No wonder you're so stylish~~~!" the vampire cooed, gesturing at his current ensemble with her wine glass, "specially ordered clothes are the best!" She downed the rest of her drink and felt refreshed, completely ignoring the fact that a tribal pattern was covering his left arm. It looked pretty, but it felt sinister, so sinister that it even made the vampire shiver internally.

But the pinkette already had her share of judgey eyes, 500 years of it to be exact, so she pretended not to notice it, and silently urged Marnie to do the same. Of course, the brunette didn't get a thing.

"So what's your name~?" she said, batting her eyelashes. If things got dangerous, the vampire knew what to do. Snap his neck, obviously.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

B L A I N E - H U N T E R ; Cyborg

Catching the Doc's wordless reply, the cyborg could not help but break out into a grin. People were so full of surprises, surprises she guessed she could sort of get used to someday.

With all eyes on Adora's A+ performance, Blaine met little to no resistance as she trampled through the hallways looking for the right place to plug herself in. She found it almost immediately and found it stupidly ridiculous that it was right there in plain sight. It worked out in their favor though; with a single click, the cyborg shut off all the cameras and vaguely hoped that Crystallyne was observant enough to make her move. People weren't going to stare forever.

K I N G ; Master Puppeteer

art by: Darth Thalaan
User Image

King held up his hands defensively, but the smug smirk was still on his face. "now, now Kitty-Cat," he said in an overly sweet voice, as if he was talking to a child, "no need to be feisty. I'm here looking for a couch." He leaned to the side to take a peek at Damon, "it's raggedy and smells like s**t, and looks like it's seen better days? I'm sure you know it right?" He laughed and then straightened up again, making sure to keep his distance from the cat and her swords before continuing, "you didn't tell him, Kitty Cat?" Here, he furrowed his eyebrows to make it look like his feelings were hurt, "you shouldn't keep secrets you know. Power in numbers." He wagged his finger at her, as if reprimanding her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feeling insulted from King's behavior of treating her like a child, she was not satisfied with his words. She seemed to be confused by his wanting of a couch, and questioned him, "What would you even need a couch for in that condition?" She glared heavily to his next response and blurted out, "That's none of your business! I take care of things as I see fit, quit trying to be a big boy." She threw a dagger right past his finger, knowing it would hit the wall behind him before putting her swords in their sheaths and standing still now. "If you know where this "couch" is, I might just let you take it and go but, you have to deal with my eyes glued to you. Can you handle that?" she offered, not wanting to deal with his pathetic empty threats or cause more than what already happened today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Crystallyne Jynx S:IV Member

Looking out from her scope she found the cameras shutdown since they went from searching to a sudden stop and fell downward. She smirked as she knew it was her time to shine now, focusing her attention back through the scope, she sniped all the guards. After that was dealt with, she set the bodies on Hunter to go dispose of them in some way without being noticed and sent him off. Looking through her bag of treats and devices she found one to reveal any laser alarms and of course there were a few, she carefully went over each one and snatched all the samples, stuffing it in the bag with the rest of them and then swiftly went beside Blaine. Tapping her on the shoulder that it was all accounted for was enough for Blaine to know it's time to go.

Still keeping herself well hidden, she sneaked over to Adora and brushed by her to give her the same idea it was time to go. Her hidden ability almost wore off by the time she got out of the school building, so she immediately shot to a tree and escaped from sight. Making her way over back to the tree she began in by Adora's car, as she watched to see if the others made it out. Hunter came up the tree and sat nearby to confirm he finished his task. Crystallyne pat him on the head and gave him some treats as she still looked about the area.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She smiled to his thanks and closed the door behind him, she grabbed the book from him and then sat down at her desk in front of him. "What seems to be the problem?" she asked curiously.

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Eddward Hunter

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:12 pm
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" Well the author, only knows theory and that's all it really is and the practical applications are laughable at best." He said with a sigh as he scratched his head. " I mean it says you kill a Chinese vampire with Feng shui all that could do is stop it from entering your house." He realized he had started ranting and took a deep breath

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»Damon Avery

User Image
              Now Damon was just plain confused. This guy was obviously a dangerous person... and yet... he wanted Marnie's couch? That thing was clearly outdated. That was more than suspicious than just downright weird. "No!" he shouted. "No, he can't have it." Seriously, what if this couch was magical? Probably not, but... well, whatever. Not the point.

The human glared at this guy - whoever the jerk was. There were hundreds of students who could have killed this guy in seconds flat! Granted, Damon probably wasn't one of them, but he'd try.

"He needs to get off this campus before his idiot blood winds up on the pavement." Damon spit away from the two students, but the insult was clear. This stranger didn't belong here, nor did he have any ground to stand on with demands. Maybe it was the testosterone, but Damon was not budging, and he would fist-fight him if necessary. (Granted, he didn't know if this guy was good or not, but that didn't matter.)

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            Someone handed Adora her inhaler, and she gasped into it once, which kinda made her dizzy now that her actual attack was over. "Th-thank you," she tried, intentionally breaking her voice. "You all saved my life," she cried, hugging one of the teachers that helped grab the inhaler. Buuuuut, as dramatic as it was, it seemed to work. Both students and teachers patted her and told her to feel better as she slowly walked to her car.

Sighing once she hit the gates, Adora laid on the top of her pristine Mustang. It was a 2010, but still gorgeous. She had an old Thunderbird too, dark blue, but that was rarely driven. "Cool, we good to go?" the scientist asked, turning her head, still spread out on the car.

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:24 pm
Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl

"Yeah," Blaine said as she reached the car. Finally the mission was over. The cyborg didn't know if she was to be relieved or not. She'd gotten used to these two and almost wished that they didn't have to go back to headquarters.

And maybe they wouldn't have to, just yet.

"So.. shooting range?" she asked, almost gruffly.

User Image

King sighed, "I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now," he said, shaking his head. His grin was back in no time though as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, completely unfazed by the animosity, and the dagger that was meant to intimidate him.. or something. He could tell that the boy was sizing him up though and King really hoped it didn't come down to a physical fight; he hadn't went to the gym in ages and it would be really sad for the boy to knock himself out. King just didn't roll that way. "And I'm not interested in the couch like I am the person," he clarified, "the couch is just a bonus." A HUGE bonus at that: King only saw the couch once but once was enough to know that it was amazingly soft and comfortable. Minus the smell. Just thinking about it made him incredibly tired though and he yawned again.

"So, are we going to stand here forever or can I sit down somewhere?" he drawled lazily. "Preferably on that couch," he added.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Katrinis rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, she turned to Damon and told him, "Quit it, there are plenty of the dam couches all over the place for new arrivals especially when no one has been in it for a long time so stop worrying about it," she then whispered quietly to him, "Besides, you don't want to mess with him he can kill you in a instant if he so desired, his special ability is soul manipulation. Please just give me more time to explain this all to you, you have to trust me," she begged.

Putting her attention back on King she scoffed and laughed at him, "Aww, did Big-Boy piss his pants now from being assaulted? You are going to pass out on the floor if you don't get that "comfy ugly couch?" Oh, you poor thing, I think it's better you leave," she teased and threatened him not scared of what he could do despite knowing so little of it. Her tail swung back and forth amused by the situation and how stupid all the S:IV are to not know she use to be one of them and that she wasn't a natural born neko. She walked forward and kept a safe distance from King while keeping her composure. "So what's it going to be Big-Boy?" she giggled.

Spotting the other two had finally made it out in one piece she seemed a bit relieved that everything worked out well. Overhearing the conversation, she dropped down from the tree and stood beside the others. "I just need to drop this off, I don't think it be wise to carry such "fragile" things with us," she explained feeling pretty pathetic to the situation. She seemed confused on how to approach returning the samples though, she was to bring them back to King but, she had a feeling he was somewhere else. Shaking the thought out of her head for the moment, she focused on the others, grabbing her tracking device and pin-point the shooting range they would hang out at, "Just meet me here, I'll be there shortly. After all, it's all on me anyways," she smirked as she dispersed back to the headquarters with Hunter.

Wondering around the building looking for King, she didn't seem to find him anywhere and she was very disappointed by this, she almost wish she didn't even do such a stupid job in the first place for him. Feeling tempted to enhance her tracking abilities just to find him was a pointless effort since she barely had any strength or life left in her to keep carrying the weighted bag of samples and still make it for the shoot-a-thon she would have with the others. Frustation fixated on her face and she just went back to the room she started in when she had even met this dam commander. Dropped off the bag, feeling light and airy again, she got up on top of Hunter and dispersed to the shooting range to await her invited guests.

Listening to Booker talk, she nodded in response to his concerns, she looked over the book and saw the date. "Have you seen the date on these books?" she questioned him wondering if he took the time to notice it before talking about the contents of it. Books have a habit of being out of date pretty quickly, if they are an older edition, unless it was made especially for a person or thing. Not only that, but not all the books can tell the truth all of the time and that's why teachers are needed to teach what they personally know better from the stories. She thought this all in her head very carefully considering the reasoning.

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Eddward Hunter

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:21 am
Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl

"Ugh, she's always doing that.. dispersing thing," Blaine grumbled as Crystallyne jumped away on her wolf. It was.. kind of disorienting, the way she could just disappear like that. It didn't matter to Blaine though, thanks to her eye, but her human side really couldn't get used to it.

"Let's go together," she said aloud, glancing sideways at the Doc, "just in case."

User Image

All of a sudden, all the jest in King's manner and face disappeared, and his lips set into a scowl.

"You don't listen well for a kitty cat, do you?" he said, shaking his head, "if you heard half the s**t that came out of your mouth, you'd understand why Shinigami wanted to kill you so badly." He cocked his head to the side, "I have half a mind to crush you myself, but I promised someone else that pleasure." Sighing, he brought his fingers to the bridge of his nose, "unfortunately, I'm not here today to do anything, which you would know if you were listening Kitty Cat."

All of a sudden, King jolted into full awareness, his eyes widening slightly. Immediately though, it passed over him, and the smugness returned to his demeanor.

"So why don't we call it a temporary truce, eh?" he asked, waving his hand dismissively, "like maybe ten minutes?" At this, he grinned coyly, "I'll answer your questions, and you can answer mine. So magnanimous of me, right? I'm about to tear up."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:21 am

Laughing again at King, he is so completely clueless to the extent of herself and yet he's suppose to be the "mastermind." She couldn't help but smirk at this and mock him, "Oh sure, I listen perfectly fine "Big-Boy", since my ears are on the top of my head than on the side of my head like yours. I don't need to watch my mouth when dealing with despicable people like yourself." Walking around him to her last statement, looking him over as he talked about some temporary truce, she halted behind him to that remark. "A truce? Are you nuts? You are on enemy grounds looking for a couch, teasing the watching eyes, and now, you are expecting some type of truce?" she questioned being puzzled by this offer. She seemed to have an amusing look on her face now at the stupidity of that offering, how could they ever make a truce at all if even temporary.

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:23 am
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" the book says it's been published this year, what the students really need is Tobin's spirit guide, and a leather bound journal to keep notes in." He said as looked around the office from his seat. " as for expenses I've worked out a deal with a local book seller and he's willing to trade at a loss...I just need your opinion in the matter."

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:18 pm

While Valerin understood most of the things Booker had said, she was still rather confused at the situation. Taking her glasses off for the moment to rub her eyes, she placed them back on carefully as she covered her mouth from a yawn. She seemed to have not gotten much sleep lately and, was rather restless despite eating something not too long ago. "Look Booker, you are a teacher to teach things that sometimes don't even come in books. If you have things you can arrange to better prepare the class, you are welcome to it. I don't even care if you trade in the current books for the ones you want. They were only there from a previous teacher in the past of our history so I expected they needed to be updated to be useful somewhere. " she explained as she took a moment to look up the books in stock she had on the way for the school as it was, and then continued, "Do as you see fit in the situation, after all it is your classroom. Now, what is this loss you are speaking of?" she finished with the question of what confused her thoughts.

Eddward Hunter

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:44 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»Damon Avery

User Image
              Damon felt secretly dejected by Kat's hard tone. It was kinda funny to watch her taunt this guy though, whoever he was. Clearly he was well-known and very disliked. That was fine with Damon; his aura was too stained for him to even try to nice to this guy.

But he did wonder why she wouldn't take a temporary truce. Damon thought it was a fine idea. He narrowed his eyes. "What could you possibly want to know?" he asked, suspicious. If this guy was as 'great' as he thinks he is, what in the world could he want to know? Damon's head was kinda spinning, thinking about all this. He also disliked how this 'King' (god, could his name be any more egotistical?) thought his name sounded an awful lot like 'divine deity that everyone must bow down to.' Presumptuous a**.

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            The scientist tilted her head upwards to get a better look at the cyborg. It seemed she couldn't just disappear and reappear places either. It was kind of interesting; both as a coworker and a scientist how human she seemed at times. Adora sometimes wondered what she felt. There had to be something there, even if she had hundreds of upgrades. People can't hide from their humanity. Adora sighed.

Then Blaine mentioned leaving. Maybe it was her ignorance, but the scientist didn't know which 'where' she meant. That left her to sit up, raise an eyebrow, and stare intently at the cyborg. "Where?" she asked, her eyes narrowing a little, completely clueless for someone who was supposed to be very intelligent. If Adora had seen her own face, she would have laughed at it.

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:52 pm
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" basically Tobin's spirit guide is more expensive than the book ordered, So he's saving the school money by trading the books.... Can I ask you something if it's not too much trouble?" He stood up for a moment and shook his wrist, the question wasn't really that important and wouldn't change anything but he just had to know.

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:39 pm
Johan Sebastien: “The Esper”
Allegiance: Neutral
Mood: Comfortable.

As the students broke away from the meeting, the tribal markings along his left arm that gradually became noticeable would start to give off a burning sensation that caused Johan to occasionally grit his teeth under the smile he showed on his face. As people began to continue on with their business, two things popped in Johan’s mind. One, was something going on that made people leave? Two, did Johan do something that caused discomfort to those who wanted to simply greet themselves. He didn’t want to, on his first day become the outcast as that lifestyle was something that Johan was used too, but didn’t want to go back to. He returned to Allison, who had complimented his outfit with such praises that made Johan comfortable again.

“My name is Johan, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Johan would say with a smile that gave off an innocent vibe, “I see that there are a number of students here that are different. I am glad that everyone is so friendly here” Johan continues.

As Johan talks with Allison, the tribal markings would slowly vanish; small hints of smoke would come from his left arm, barely noticeable. Johan continued to put on a pleasant presence to those around him as his hands would be placed over his little black book that he was writing in earlier.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:38 am

Katrinis smacked her forehead as if Damon could make the situation any worse than it already was, she feared for him as it was and knew so much more than him. She clearly was no longer interested in him if he was going to keep this act up and still try to be safe from King's grip. Of course, Katrinis still stood directly behind King so if something was going to happen, she could easily take care of him as she saw fit. Glancing off the sides from the situation, she seemed to ponder as to why her friends hadn't even notice his presence yet but, she seemed more relieved that way for not having to deal with more trouble than what was already before herself. She started to tap her foot gently, and crossed her arms again, as if impatient to find out what King is up to next in this little "act" of his, since he clearly finds people to be puppets to put on his "shows" as he called it.

Crystallyne yawned, she did not feel like waiting anymore while her power kept draining from her so, with a snap of her fingers the two had dispersed from the school they were nearby still and appeared before her and Hunter. "I'll go inside while you guys adjust yourselves to the "dispersion" since I know most people don't appreciate it," she rolled her eyes to the last statement, as she got off Hunter and wondered into the building. Yawning again before she walked in through the doors, she turned to the person at the counter and was rather happy to see the owner, seemed to know them well for her frequent visits. Paying the clerk upfront, she awaited for the other two to come in so the clerk can check out what they will be using, just to make sure the targets are set up appropriately.

"I see, it's fine with me then," she confirmed, as she passed the book back over to him, after she had looked over her book filing data about the switches. Putting her more full attention to him and his last question, being curious to what it could be if at all, "What else can I do for you today?"

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Eddward Hunter

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:27 pm
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" Now please don't read into this too much, I'm grateful for this job and this new lease on life but what happened to the instructor before me this is the type of job you don't normaly retire form is it?"

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

[✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas