Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
The Tales Series Guild Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there an item you think should be sold off to add to ordering funds?
  Yes - Please post which one(s)!
  No
  Just yoinking a bit of gold off this poll...
View Results

Tales of Treasury
Crew

Dedicated Guildsman

10,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:10 am
SassyTea221B
I'd like to get in on the Birthday 1-Free-2-99%-Off deal since today, September 17th, is, in fact, my birthday! whee

I'm not really sure what items I'd like, and I unfortunately don't know enough items by sight to know what half the item pool is. I'd love to go through the pool if at all possible so I can give money back to the guild 3nodding

Could I message a list of the ones on the grid that interesting to me so I can get the names and check them out or perhaps list them here?

Happy Birthday! Er, belated, in case it's already passed by now. XD;;

Either messaging or posting here is fine. Just tell me the designations on the grid and I'll bring you the marketplace links. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:25 pm
I, too, shall get in on the birthday action (it's the 18th!), I suppose.

I have no idea what most of these are, but E-17, M-14, and G-5 look interesting. Could I get links on those?  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tales of Treasury
Crew

Dedicated Guildsman

10,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:38 pm
Evilweirdo 0
I, too, shall get in on the birthday action (it's the 18th!), I suppose.

I have no idea what most of these are, but E-17, M-14, and G-5 look interesting. Could I get links on those?

Sure thing! And Happy Birthday! I'll also provide the percentage calculations to help you decide. 3nodding

E17 is Carbon Cobra. Going by lowest market price, with a 99% discount, it'd be 2,250,000g.

M14 is Invincible Frames and it's 600,000g with discount.

G5 is Longer Langer and it's 920,000 with discount.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:45 pm
Tales of Treasury

Oho, thank you.

Anyway, I figure I'd go for Carbon Cobra. I have been making tons of Metal Gear references lately, so...  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tales of Treasury
Crew

Dedicated Guildsman

10,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:46 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Tales of Treasury

Oho, thank you.

Anyway, I figure I'd go for Carbon Cobra. I have been making tons of Metal Gear references lately, so...

Will that be all or are you interested in buying either of the other two? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:45 pm
Tales of Treasury
Stevoner
If you ever see someone with Optimistic Heterochromic eyes could you please find out how much they are willing to sell it for, it's the last item I need for my Emil Castagnier avatar, Thank you (: .

Yikes, that's something far beyond our ordering funds. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.; There seems to be only one on the market, and it's in this person`s store.

I'd say try posting in the Wanted forum, because more people might actually have it but not want to list it in the market. Hope your search goes well.

Thanks, I was just wondering if there are any out there, I've never seen it on the market so thank you.  

Stevoner

Dapper Genius

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:21 pm
Tales of Treasury
Evilweirdo 0
Tales of Treasury

Oho, thank you.

Sure, I'll go for them.
What would be procedure be here? A trade request from you, me, or?...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:35 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Tales of Treasury
Evilweirdo 0
Tales of Treasury

Oho, thank you.

Sure, I'll go for them.
What would be procedure be here? A trade request from you, me, or?...

I'll start the trade request. 3nodding

By the way, we do change our charges with the fluctuations of the Marketplace in case the item goes lower, and it appears Langer has reached a low of 85 mil now. So the new discounted price comes out to 850,000g instead of 900,000g.

The total payment now is 1,450,000g.

Tales of Treasury
Crew

Dedicated Guildsman

10,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Informer 100

Minkseru

Sparkly Trader

11,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:51 pm
If my birthday still counts from August 29th, then r8 is what I would be looking at, and this is the first day in a long while i have been able to be online for more than ten minutes biggrin .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:33 am
Minkseru
If my birthday still counts from August 29th, then r8 is what I would be looking at, and this is the first day in a long while i have been able to be online for more than ten minutes biggrin .

R8 is a simple Spooky Imp Hoodie. Are you sure of your choice or would you perhaps like to consider something that might otherwise be extremely hard to reach? o:  

Tales of Treasury
Crew

Dedicated Guildsman

10,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Informer 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:46 pm
Tales of Treasury
I'll start the trade request. 3nodding

By the way, we do change our charges with the fluctuations of the Marketplace in case the item goes lower, and it appears Langer has reached a low of 85 mil now. So the new discounted price comes out to 850,000g instead of 900,000g.

The total payment now is 1,450,000g.

Righto. I've accepted the request.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:28 am
Tales of Treasury
Minkseru

R8 is a simple Spooky Imp Hoodie. Are you sure of your choice or would you perhaps like to consider something that might otherwise be extremely hard to reach? o:

I mean G20 looks like it might be cool, plus it is a cool looking envelope :p  

Minkseru

Sparkly Trader

11,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100

Tales of Treasury
Crew

Dedicated Guildsman

10,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:22 pm
Minkseru
Tales of Treasury
Minkseru

That would be the Thank You Letter for March 2006. It contains a choice between Demonbow and Mochi the Puppy. Are either of those something you want?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:53 pm
Tales of Treasury
Minkseru
Tales of Treasury
Minkseru

That would be the Thank You Letter for March 2006. It contains a choice between Demonbow and Mochi the Puppy. Are either of those something you want?

Yes actually the demonbow would be of something in the high interest category.  

Minkseru

Sparkly Trader

11,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100

Tales of Treasury
Crew

Dedicated Guildsman

10,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:01 am
Minkseru
Tales of Treasury
Minkseru
Tales of Treasury
Minkseru

Yes actually the demonbow would be of something in the high interest category.

Alrighty! The letter will be your freebie. smile Are you also interested in buying the Spooky Imp Hoodie along with it, at the discounted price of 2,000g?  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff