Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
The Mutant Dog (Demon x Human) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:02 am
Rikasha17

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

"You are SOOOOO full of s**t!" He rolled his head. "And no I am not gonna try being nicer to you. I'm a demon. If you want someone nice and naive, get a frickin angel!" He then stared at the girl. He then stared down at the ground as she explained she did INDEED have a crush on him....who was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER! He shook his head as he sighed, he had no idea why he was so hesitant...if she did this RIGHT when he got banished, he would've not hesitated to use her and then have his lust go all the way to the top...even getting to feel that nice rack she had.

He shook his head and had to sit at the floor because of how embarrassed he was....HE! A DEMON! EMBARRASSED! FOR WHAT?!?!?! He was truly pathetic and it was starting to get worse and worse. "How do you know he is not into that? Yeah he dated girls but they were never serious, and it was because the girls didn't want it to be serious." He then had to look away, he was glad he was a dog since they can't blush. "You never know until you try right?" He then had to shake his head. "And besides, I seen this plenty of times. You want to stay friends, then he'll find another girl, then you'll get jealous and regret never telling him how you felt....that sounds like a stupid rom-com." He then sat up. "So...I heard there was a field trip? Where you guys going exactly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:26 am
Destiny Valentine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

Destiny sighed and got dressed as Otto continued to talk. For once he sounded more compassionate about this and it was confusing actually. She really didn't know what to do concerning Audrey since she really did like him but was nervous about sharing her feelings with the man, what if he didn't feel the same way and would just reject them? That would only ruin the friendship they had so far and she didn't want that. "I guess...you'r right. Maybe I will tell him how I feel soon but I'm just so shaken up about it. I did just get out of my relationship with Thomas. He was okay but I never really thought it would last so i'm not too hurt about it or damaged."

After getting dressed she sat down on her bed to think more, unsure of what she should do next. Maybe calling Audrey would be okay? No she couldn't dare force herself to do that now. "Oh! Right the fieldtrip. It's nothing really educational we're going to Disneyworld for a few days so it should be fun. Maybe I can tell him how I'm feeling on the trip.." she said then blushed at the thought. It would be pretty cheesy to do but she was running out of options here!

Destiny was just a normal eighteen year old girl crushing on some half demon guy. Her world has pretty much turned upside down at this point but she was content with it. "Maybe I should take a nap to clear my thoughts. Hey Otto, you're not the sweetest dog ever but you are the best. Thanks for the talk."

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:51 am
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Otto was in horror when she mentioned Disneyworld. "A bubba bubba bubba bubba HUH?! Disneyworld?! That s**t's expensive? You expect Audrey to come in there?! He's not the richest kid in the fricking block!" Otto was shocked about this. "Is this some fieldtrip for well-excelled students or something? And is that EVEN allowed?!" He then could see she was laying on the bed, a bit tired and he nodded. "I am not trying to be the sweetest thing in the world.....but your welcome." He then backed off and decided to close the door so she could rest.

Outside he was contemplating how he was going to get the money to pay for the trip. He knew he had time so he then decided to leave the house. "Hey kid, Imma take a walk around. I'll be back before dark." He then exited the house. He decided he was going to 'borrow' some money. He then went through the streets, making sure he was not caught as he then changed into his human form and proceeded to find his victim. He then went around and had decided to find a 'spoiled sport' to steal from. So he happened to see a rich girl that was walking around, holding an umbrella and having people carry her s**t like she was queen. "Not anymore." He growled as he decided to change into his human form, getting his eyes to change to the color brown and had a hood over his head. He proceeded to follow the girl. She knew the girl did not belong to Destiny's school because she was talking about how she was attending some Elite Academy that was a bit far from here. So once she got inside the place, he threw a tiny thing to block the door from closing.

He had to wait patiently at the corner of the apartment complex which tempted Otto to destroy just because of how spoiled the occupants are. As soon as the servants left and the girl was left to her devices, he slammed the door open which prompted a scream but he shuts her up with some spell. "You know? Technically I should have fun with you HOWEVER all I want is the money you stole from the good people." He then held her by the throat as he forced her to give her the money she had in what seemed to be a safe. "That's not enough, how about giving me the merchandise." She protested cursing at him until he showed her his demon form. "Did I STUTTER? He growled at her which made her cry and forced to give her belongings. He smiled and then tapped her on the forehead forcing her to fall asleep. He then left the scene, knowing well he left no evidence of himself there.

He had then decided to have a clone [making a random person not LOOK like Otonashi or Audrey] go and sell off the stuff that he had stole, since he knew about the whole 'stupid criminal' thing. He had so much money it was not funny. As he was there counting it, he did take note of the animal shelter he was passing by. He then stared at the money and then to the building again. He sighed as he then opened the door to enter the building. He remembered how much the cost would be for this field trip so he made sure he had enough, including a nice spending amount anyways. He donated a hefty sum to the animal shelter, staying anonymous as he went back to the house at nighttime. As a dog anyways he went back to 'home' as he then laid on the expensive dog bed, snoozing away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:07 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny couldn't understand what he seemed so shocked over. It was just Disneyworld after all and sure it could be expensive but she's been there a few times herself as a kid. Now that she thought about it she was wrong about where they were going. "Well we go to the same school...which is a private school and a lot of wealthy families send their kids there. Also I think I made a mistake, it isn't Disneyworld it's California Adventures and Disneyland! Just as fun!" She was pretty excited about all this and she really hoped Audrey could afford to go since Otto seemed to freak out so much over it.

It was late in the afternoon and she was a bit unsure of letting Otto walk around alone but he had done it a lot so far and nothing has happened so she nodded and let him be. The girl then cuddled up to her pillow and grabbed her phone and stared at it before putting it back down. She was having an inner conflict with herself about her feelings and she hated it! This was so complicated and she felt like it should be the easiest thing in the world.

However she had other thins to keep her mind off it for now like packing for that trip and she was in no rush to do so. She would just do what she normally did and wait until the last minute to get everything ready then rush out to her car and speed off in a hurry. That was fairly normal for her these days.

After another hour or so she heard the door open and knew her parents had finally come home but Otto was still no where to be found. Such a strange dog he was but he was so capable of fending for himself when needed be. That reminded her that dog would need a nice bath soon! "I'll give him one the day before the trip or something.." she yawned and just relaxed in her bed. The moment after she had dinner she cleaned the dishes while everyone went to bed for the night. She noticed Otto coming in and gave him a light wave before trying to finish. He was probably tired so she wouldn't bother him.

When the dishes were done Destiny went up to her room and pat her new friend on the head gently before getting in her own bed and falling asleep. The whole day exhausted her and by the time morning came she woke up pretty late and was running around her room trying to get dressed...thing was it was the weekend and she only assumed she had school. "Crap I'm going to be so late!! Otto wake up I'm late for school! I don't even know how I overslept I never do that!" she yelled then ended up tripping on her rug and falling flat on her face."Ow!!"

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:26 pm
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

"Why are you waking me up?!" Otto was angry but he had to keep shut because he knew his voice will cause a disruption. "I'm not the one going on vacation!" Although technically he was by going along with her as well. "And don't forget your suitcases...don't wanna wear the same underwear." He grumbled and laid there, he'll teleport there eventually. But he groaned and got up. He then watched the lady go with her suitcase and such, probably going to be driven by the Mom or Dad. He just had to sit there with the little sister who kept tugging on his ears. As he watched them go, he left to go to the bathroom to which the clone replaced him as he transformed to Audrey to go to the school.

Once he ran to the school, he went online and forged a last minute booking to the Grand Californian they were staying at. Thankfully since one guy decided to bail on the last minute, he just had his name replace the guy's space. So with that he arrived at the location, already stating the luggage was already there so none would wonder why he didn't bring much to the trip. He groaned slightly at the spoiled brats in the private plane to go to this....this place. He had no idea why he was going, but probably figured he outta watch the girl after all. He sat at the back by the window, staring at the ground...contemplating on what was wrong with him and why.....why was he feeling so compelled.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:09 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

"Vacation? Oh s**t you're right! For a minute I was thinking I was gonna be late for actual school." she said then quickly got up and grabbed her suitecase. She would be gone for a few days but even then she had to pack a good bit just in case. She smirked at Otto's comment and pat him on the head before grabbing her underwear and everything. "Of course you'd remember my underwear. Now be decent while I'm gone okay? Don't need you getting into any trouble."

She grabbed her phone and keys, double checked everything before leaving. Her mother had driven with her to the airport so she could take the car back home once she got there. Destiny then kissed her mom on the cheek before entering the airport and boarding the plane. Since this entire trip was co-ed except for sleeping arrangements. The guys were on one side and the girls were on the other so she was able to sit and speak with a few friends while on the plain. She looked over a few times and notice Audrey was able to make it but every time she saw him she thought about the talk her and Otto had and it'd make her blush a bit. This was so frustrating.

The flight would be hours at most so it gave her enough time to think things through. The girl planned on spending time with Audrey without being too clingy and she really wanted to tell him how she felt without being weird about it. Maybe she was just thinking too hard about the whole situation but she didn't really think so! It was just the matter of preparing everything and getting it right. "Ugh why does liking someone have to be so hard.." she mumbled to herself and groaned while looking out the window to stare at the clouds until she fell asleep again.

Soon enough a girl in her class, Eliza, began to poke at her before she fell asleep. "Hey girl wake up, you're the only one about to pass out over there. So did you hear that Thomas has been hooking up with another girl from our rival school? Man he must be pretty desperate." Destiny just shrugged since it didn't matter anymore what Thomas did, he was old news for her anyway and she didn't think much about him anymore. "Oh it's good you've moved on but I think I may have a thing for that new kid Audrey. He's a cutie, i'm going to try and get to know him during the trip." That right there struck a nerve with Destiny and Eliza knew it. Honestly the girl was well aware Destiny may have had a thing for the new guy but she wanted to test it herself and possibly steal him away. She may have had a cute face but she never truly liked Destiny that much at all, she was good at hiding it. "Well...good luck with that..!" was the only comeback the blonde had at the time. She was too shocked to think of anything good.

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:51 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Otto continued to look out toward the window, unsure of whatever to do until he felt someone sitting next to him. He turned slightly just to see who it was. The man he was seeing in front of him was none other than one of the popular kids...like Thomas....except this kid was almost the exact opposite personality wise.

The kid's name was Hidehara, and despite the Japanese name...he did not look Japanese. But it was confirmed he was adopted by a Japanese man and Uncle. The Father was the actual mayor of the town with the Uncle being part of the Police Force. So maybe the whole thing made him understand the real world. He was big in the sports world, big in Baseball (weird huh?) and had even volunteered in many charities, including the Saint Jude's Hospital and the local Animal Shelters. Otto groaned a bit and continued staring at the window until he felt a tap. "What?"

"Crrranky." The boy chuckled, amused by that response. "Thought I would say hi to my roomie for awhile. My name is Hidehara Urushihara, You're Audrey Erebus right? Pleased to meet you." Hidey showed his hand to shake it but Audrey just stared at him like he was expecting the kid to be joking. But Audrey could see he wasn't so he just slowly let his hand feel the other kids. But the kid grabbed it and shook it which almost made Audrey want to bite his hand off. "My pleasure~!" Now Audrey was TEMPTED to bite his face off.

Once the plane landed, it was time for them to get their luggage and go to the shuttle bus to get to the disney park. Hidey was going with Audrey like crazy and Audrey REALLY wanted to find a place to hide, the dude was nuts! So they got to the front of the hotel which he admitted was very nice-looking. Hidey was clinging to the guy though, just rambling on and on a few things. Audrey just glared at...no one as they continued on. They were already registered so of course they went up to the rooms, the girls were up on one floor with the boys at a different one. All two men got into the rooms with Hidey jumping on the bed. Now Audrey was convinced the guy must be autistic in some way. "Aaaaah! Nothing like a good bed! Look! TV! and a menu! We can order in!" "I...guess that's good." "Yeah, I am trying not to eat a lot of junk food....I can have them in moderation but I heard Disney food was so....WHICKED~ My Dad used to say people would gain 5 poinds after a trip to disneyland." "But don't they lost it because of standing and walking?" Audrey then saw his suitcase which he knew was full of nothing anyways. "Good point."

As Hidey went through his stuff he looked at the piece of paper to see the schedule for today. "Seems like we can rest up for a good hour and then we gotta attend a welcome meeting...including rules." Audrey didn't mind so he laid on the bed just trying to think straight as Hidey unpacked his stuff and turned on the TV, going to the Disney Movie channel (no commercials). They ended up watching "Emperor's New Groove' which obviously made them laugh a couple of times.

Afterward they had to go, the meeting was about safety and how it was best to be with a buddy, all that good crap. It was the rules of the school, and it involved that that the schedule they provided was optional, but they have to stay in either Disneyland, California Adventure, Grand Californian, or Downtown Disney (To shop) and they will be there for today (Monday) until Saturday Morning. So the rules involved this:

1. Always be with someone, never go off alone

2. Do not go with a stranger

3. Keep your phone with you at all times in case of Emergencies

4. Your responsible for the payment of anything optional: Including souvenirs, snacks, and food that will not be provided by the the hotel.

5. Respect everyone around you, treat others the way you want to be treated

6. Disciplinary Actions will be taken by the Disney Staff, which can included exclusion of the Park and/or Hotel, possibly jail time. If you have to be picked up by parents, you are paying for the trip home and/or getting out of jail.

That seemed....pretty good so far. Hidey was attentive but Audrey didn't care, he was still trying to figure out what to do. Since it was about 5pm, it was just time to relax; maybe go to the heated pool, laze around the room, or try out Storyteller Cafe to eat. Of course there was a storytelling thing going on in the lobby but it was just for kids. But it seemed....more appealing so two guys sat in the lobby listening to some strange dude telling campfire stories to kids. "Your dad ever tell you stories?" "Huh?" Audrey stared at the brown-haired boy.

"You know....it seems weird. I never had a Mom so I am not sure. My Uncle was the one who read me to sleep. Was it always your Mom?" Audrey put on a face that was full of anger and detestment. "No.......they ******** abandoned me and my sister a long a** time ago." He thought, remembering in the demon world how they were considered weak and were thrown away by the parents when he was about 8 years old....He should've moved on but it made him angry. "Ooooh...uhhh...s-sorry." Hidey turned away and listened to the story, feeling a bit awkward now asking that question.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:58 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny would have preferred it if she didn't have to deal with Eliza on this trip but fate just wasn't on her side today. She recently found out that the girl was her roommate and that was a pain enough as it was! The girl was shady as s**t and Destiny didn't believe that kind act for a moment. She was well aware the girl didn't like her and just played nice and it could have been the only reason why she was speaking about hitting on Audrey. That was worth her getting punched in the mouth over but there was no reason to resort to violence unless the other person started it first.

The rest of the plane ride was mainly her going to sleep since she had no interest in being too social right now. She still had so much on her plate to figure out and the last thing she wanted to do was just gossip. Once the plane landed she got her things and hurried to the bus. She would have sat next to Audrey but he seemed a little occupied with his new friend and she didn't want to be a bother to him.

The hotel was lovely when she saw it and Eliza insisted on having the bed closer to the door but Destiny wasn't having it and put her foot down with the girl. She was not going to play this game during the whole trip and it was already bad enough she was going to be hitting on Audrey so she really did not need anymore of the princess's crap to say the least. After unpacking and getting settled she took herself a long shower and rested on her bed for a bit before the whole orientation thing started.

The orientations wasn't too long but it was tedious. She was aware of the rules since they were rather obvious and Eliza was pretty much chatting it up with a few other girls she knew so she was the least of her concerns. Destiny spotted Audrey a couple of times and she felt like such a stalker at this point, it was embarrassing and she was sure he hasn't looked at her even once! She was really just giving herself a headache all on her own.

When the orientation was over she noticed Audrey leave with the chipper student Hidey and thought she would casually approach them in the Storeyteller Cafe, she was pretty hungry herself and she had to start somewhere. "Hey Audrey and Hidey. Hows the trip going for you both so far. I didn't really get to talk to you at all since we've lan-!" she started but was soon cut off by being pushed and falling to the floor.

She looked up to see the culprit and it was none other than Eliza who made it look like an accident but anyone with common sense knew that it wasn't. "Oops! Sorry Destiny I guess I didn't see you. Anyway hey, Audrey right? I was wondering if you would like to walk around a bit, maybe we could relax in the hot tub together or something." the girl said innocently. It took Destiny everything she had not to trip the girl down herself but she was recovering from the hard fall herself.

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:25 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

As they were watching the campfire tale in silence, something else broke in the air. It was Destiny calling out to them, trying to start a conversation. Otto at first glanced at her and was about to say something until a mighty WHAM was heard; Destiny was on the floor and a girl apologized....weakly. Because Otto and Hidey did not fall for it. They just had a 'really' look before then looking at each other, both communicated that they knew the truth but they weren't gonna say anything because 1. They could be wrong, and 2. Girls always make a scene and it would be awkward. So they allowed the girl to keep her innocent look....for now. Otto did get up and helped Destiny up. "You ok?" He had her by the arm and helped her up and could see she was trying to recover. Otto then told the girl. "It's ok....but be careful next time, it wouldn't look good if you slammed onto a kid or a toddler." It was like a slight warning of what it is to happen if she did it again. Hidey got up and then had an arm around Audrey. "Seems like a good idea though~! Let's go to the hottub!" Hidey seemed enthusiastic despite the fact he knew Eliza hurt Destiny on purpose, Otto rolled his eyes and mumbled a fine. "Let's all meet at the pool, see you two soon." Hidey dragged Audrey along which made him have an annoyed glare at him but they left anyway.

When they got back, they shook their heads. "b***h." "Yeah, that was fricking obvious." "I'm surprised you even knew." "It comes from seeing how many fake politicians talk to my Dad, trust me. We can keep an eye on her, but I'll give her a benefit of a doubt." "Soooo forgiving." He sarcastically said as they both changed to swimsuits. With their sandals on, holding towels and sunscreen they both waked down. "Why the hell do we need sunscreen?" "You never know man. I got second degree burns on my shoulders when it was cloudy, so I rather not test it again."

Both went down the elevator to meet at the pool, they had seen a few students from the school in there enjoying themselves. "So where's the hottub?" "Right there." Otto pointed to the hottub where they will meet that 'girl'. They just laid their towels on an empty chair and just proceeded to dip into the hottub, which Otto admitted it felt pretty damn good.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:19 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny was able to get to her feet once Audrey helped her up, she smiled a bit and nodded to him but glared at Eliza. "Yeah thanks. Some accident.." she frowned only to see Eliza chuckle. At this point everyone was on to her fake innocence so no one bothered to even put up a fight with it. She already made herself hard to like just by doing that but of course she was unaware of it.

"Oh Destiny don't frown i'm sorry about that little trip of yours. Anyway like I was saying the hot tub would be a great idea!" Eliza said but was cut off by Hidey who was making it more of a group thing. She had no interest in him or Destiny joining she really just wanted it to be her and Audrey. "That's very cute but I was thinking it could be just me and-" But again she was cut off, this time by Destiny. "No I think it's a great idea. I guess we'll see you both really soon!" she grinned then walked off to her room and left Eliza fuming.

Destiny wasn't one for fights but in this case she really didn't need Eliza making things worse for her. It was already stressful enough liking a guy and trying to find the right moment to tell him how you feel, now she had this other chick that wanted a piece of him and she couldn't deal with that. Once her bikini was on and she was leaving Eliza was coming in to do the same. She looked at Destiny one time and scoffed, she always had a sore spot for how developed she was even though she wasn't far behind her.

Once at the pool she quickly spotted Audrey and took a deep breath when she approached. "Hey! Um Eliza is getting ready but I just went on ahead." she doubted they minded and would have preferred the bitchy one to stay behind and not come back but for a few minutes she was able to be left without her. She took a step in and relaxed for a moment before looking at Audrey and blushing a bit. "So enjoying the trip so far? I'm not sure what to do tomorrow, they kinda let us just wander off on our own as long as we stay around the parks."

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:26 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Hidey unfortunately was like all the other guys and could not help but stare at Destiny's....well.. developed body. Otto caught wind of it and took Hidey's hand and had his face go underneath the water for five seconds. Then Hidey came out, gasping for air. "Dude!" He said it more like a horrified victim almost facing death. "Cut the s**t out man." Otto glared, as if saying 'I saw that' to which Hidey looked away. "Couldn't help it." Otto rolled his eyes again as he then responded to Destiny. "First things first is to see what Disneyland has to offer. Second would be California Adventure, and Third would be to see Downtown Disney, then Fourth we'll be lazy." "Genius~!" Hidey agreed in which Otto was so tempted to punch him in the face.

Hidey then leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of a great hottub. "We have got to go see Tower of Terror and Cars Land, bet it'll be fun." Otto muttered a 'sure' before then sighing. "So.....who was that girl anyway? The one we saw at the lobby?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:53 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny chuckled a bit at what Audrey had done to poor Hidey. She had been kinda used to men staring at her when she wore bikinis and such, as long as they didn't touch or anything she didn't seem to mind. Apparently Audrey didn't enjoy all the staring himself. "Well despite that it is really nice to meet you Hidey. I think we have a few classes together but have never really spoken to each other much." It was nice it just being her Audrey and Hidey but she knew Eliza would be here pretty soon to ruin things and she had to prepare herself for it mentally.

When hearing his plans for the next few days she smiled and leaned back against the tub. "Sounds like a plan, maybe I could join you with any luck. My partner isn't one I really want to be around all the time as you can see." she rolled her eyes and slumped down a bit while crossing her arms. She really couldn't stand the girl and wished she could trade partners and roommates but that was just wishful thinking.

"She's a classmate that plays the little miss innocent act but she doesn't like me at all and never has. In fact i'd watch it if I were you Audrey she pretty much plans flirt with you and try to date you and all that." Her tone already sounded irritated by that fact but she managed to keep her emotions in check.

Just then Eliza finally appeared and stepped into the hot tub. She smiled brightly and waived before settling right next to Audrey and holding onto his arm. She chuckled a bit and smiled gracefully at Destiny. "So what are we all talking about? Oh! Maybe tomorrow you and I can go shopping or something Audrey I think that would be fun!" Of course she meant just her and Audrey this time and she was really just trying to get under Destiny's skin at this point.

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:15 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Audrey raised a brow by the fact this girl just suddenly came out of nowhere and held onto his arms. Was that normal? But by looking at Hidey's face, it was not normal. Audrey then stared at the girl and then to Destiny who was really trying hard to hold her tongue....and hands. He had no idea how to respond, the best thing for him to do really is just to satisfy whatever the hell she wanted so he could be with Destiny for the rest of the time here. He had to sigh and then stare at Destiny, mouthing the words 'Let me handle this' to her as he then took a breath. "Shopping?" He then blinked and the shrugged. "Whatever...floats your boat I guess." Hidey had to sit next to Destiny, a little nerve-wrecked about this exchange. "I think he's trying to get rid of her." Hidey whispered to Destiny, totally can read Audrey's 'annoyed' look toward Eliza, but it was hidden so goddamn well that even some girls cannot read it...except for a guy.

"Is that all you....wanna do tomorrow?" He had to ask, this girl wanted something from him; money or sex....she was not there to find true love, she wanted something from him and it causes suspicion. "Just shopping?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:27 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny really had to calm herself down, she was boiling but she didn't want it to seem obvious especially to that bratty girl before her. She looked over at Audrey who was just dealing with it and she seemed slightly upset about it but was able to let it go when she saw him mouth his words. She took a deep breath and nodded her head and looked elsewhere so she wouldn't have to stay so focused on them. She leaned over to heard Hidey's words and nodded a bit. "I think so too but I doubt she will budge too easily.." she whispered back and just looked away.

Eliza smiled excitedly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She was being as flirty as she possibly could and would have given anything to see Destiny pop off in full rage mode. "That's great I can't wait!" she was kind of puzzled by his question but it made her believe that he may have been interested in more and she was up for it. "Well since you put it that way we could spend some alone time together that night. If Destiny would be so kind and just leave the room and find something else to do while it's occupied then we should be okay." she smirked over at the girl and looked up at Audrey, quite sure she had him in her grasps.

Destiny had balled up her fists at those words but relaxed them before sighing. She really wanted to punch her or just get up and leave but either option would have made Eliza think she had gotten the best of her and she really didn't want that. She had to sit here and take it no matter how angry it got her.

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:41 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Audrey now knew her true intentions right away, she wanted the frickin sex....what a ******** surprise! He didn't respond to her kissing him on the cheek as he was used to a lot of girls doing that, well...Desting did too which he still doesn't understand why her's are different than all the girls. He hesitated for a second before then putting on a phase; a grin on his face...something that said mischievous. "Oh? Well, how experienced are you per say?"

"Time to go!" Hidey felt awkward so he got out of the hottub. That right away said Hidey was a virgin because of the awkwardness. Audrey raised a brow at Hidey as he left to go dry himself. Audrey then shrugged his shoulders. "But why the room? The room is so....cliche...I hate cliches, I like ones who take 'risks' and are adventurous at new places." He grinned a bit as Hidey rubbed his hair with the towel and had it hanging around his shoulders as he could only watch Destiny. "Imma go and get some rest then. I want to be prepared for our 'special' day." He then stood up and very quietly he eyed Destiny as if to find him later. He mouthed again that he'll be at the top floor of the hotel in a few minutes before then leaving with Hidey to go back to the room.

Once they got to the room, Audrey told Hidey to leave him alone as he changed back to his regular clothes and went to the top floor which was far from the pool. He had decided he will wait there, standing at the elevator and had his clones make sure that 'b***h' didn't follow him, he needed to talk to Destiny alone.  
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff