Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
The Mutant Dog (Demon x Human) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:09 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

The demon came back to school with the most irritated and annoyed expression he had ever showed in his life. He was going after Thomas for screwing with his sister. Despite being a demon, they do have f-ing feelings..especially when their little brother/sister has been screwed by somebody. So once arriving he had asked people in a very aggressive tone on where Thomas was. He used some demonic powers to tell them where as he paced himself to be very fast and a look that says he was going somewhere and they had to get out of his way. Instead he bumped into Destiny since he was blinded by his anger and imagination that he almost barked on them to watch it. He stood up and ruffled his hair. Not realizing it was Destiny he growled: "I am so gonna kill him for what he did to my sister! The nerve of that little s**t!" He only took a few steps until he realized he had bumped into the girlfriend of that guy he was going to kill. He blinked and then had to take deep breaths. "Where's your boyfriend?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:17 pm
Destiny Valentine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

Destiny was still lost in her thoughts for the moment but when she bumped into Audrey she snapped out of it. "Oh um..hey Audrey. You seem pretty upset. But I think Thomas is out in the gym..why are you looking for him?" She was still suspicious of Thomas and what happened between him and Natalie and here was here brother! If he was looking for her boyfriend then she was pretty sure something had happened but she wasn't sure if she wanted to find out. But it was either that or be in an unfaithful relationship full of lies and he didn't want that.

"Audrey...does it have anything to do with him and your sister? I..I had my suspicions but...i need to know for sure!" There was hurt and anger in her voice but she had to know the truth. Thomas wasn't going to tell her and she really hoped he didn't do what she thought he did but by the looks of things she was going to get hurt by him and she wasn't sure how prepared she was for that."Please..spare my feelings and tell me.."

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:15 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

The demon sighed and despite her saying he needed to spare her feelings (just saying it honestly for what he assumed anyways), he didn't want her crying all week. "It's.....not a good idea for me to say." He mumbled to himself, he really did not want a crying child. But then an idea struck in his mind....he will drag the teenager to sin...but he will have to figure out how. He might have to ask Natalie to get help killing the kid as Otonashi will use Thomas as the starting point and then he'll figure it out from there. So if I have the demons take care of them, I can stay here and not be framed of murder...or whatever... He then just sighed: "Imma let it down easy alright, yes he got involved with my sister. You know the rest, but don't say anything a'right, because I am handling this." He then walked off with his hands in his pockets as his claws were starting to unsheathe from his fingertips and he did not want a human being seeing them.

He immediately got to the location as his eyes narrow almost like a wolf who was not in a happy mood. He then wondered if he should play with the kid's mind as his hands exited the pockets to show fists. "So.....mind explaining to me how good my sister was warming you up in the bedroom?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:07 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny was so mad and felt like she could cry but she wouldn't give her soon to be ex-boyfriend the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She felt like she should have known better, he was a good for nothing man that cheated on girls like it was nothing, he deserved whatever he had coming. "Thank..I..I need to go now. Be careful all right?" she said and forced a smile on her face before she took off outside and sat down on a bench to gather her thoughts. The woman was better off without that jerk anyway so she would do fine on her own but when someone cheated on you it still hurt your heart.

Thomas was in the gym playing basketball then looked over at Audrey when the guy mentioned his sister. "Ugh your sister has a big mouth doesn't she? Look dude it was just a one time thing and by the looks of it your sister had plenty of experience so maybe you need to talk to her about putting herself out so easily." Thomas really had no issue about being honest with it now, he felt like even if Audrey told Destiny she wouldn't believe him so what was the big deal? "I wouldn't have cheated anyway if Destiny would just be a good girlfriend and help me out with some sexual tension. I'll leave your sister alone alright now just get out of here or something kid." Oh Thomas was being a cocky little one, he just thought he was too good. It was sickening!

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:24 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Audrey grabbed Thomas' shirt by the collar and made Thomas come close enough to where they could whisper without anyone hearing. "You listen here son of the b***h, I don't ******** care if you have sexual tension or have a d**k named Bob. I am ******** sick of your kind wandering around thinking you got the whole world in your shitty-looking hands. And I did warn you that if anything happened to her you would be sorry. By the way, I think I need to make something clear." His voice then changed. "Your not very good at balance aren't you? You seemed so terrible at it when I pounced on you the day we went to the beach, I got sick of tired of you wrapping your arm around her like she was some trophy to show off. I did try to warn you by putting on the show about a girl who murdered her boyfriend because he had an affair with someone else.

"Apparently you don't listen well my boy, and apparently get your a** whooped by a girl when you tried to do her in your own bedroom. You are so stupid and unaware that your clock is ticking....so very soon that you would be serving me soon. By the way, I'll have you know that Dogs are actually more smarter than Cats....."
He then shoved Thomas off as he then snickered, his eyes seemed to glow. "If I ever see you near Destiny, I don't mind beating the living s**t out of you. You are on my and her father's list to be a reason to go back to prison. You may be popular, but can you defeat me?' With that he left the gym to go find Destiny who was probably crying from what he thought. He just sat down and pat her on the shoulder. "I'm sorry, some guys.....are douches....but not all of them. He just does not deserve a lovely and kind woman like you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:38 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Thomas glared down at Audrey but soon paused when the young man started talking. The beach? Pouncing? How would he know about what happened to him that night Destiny was in his bedroom. No..no it can't be! "Y..you're that dog..?!" His eyes widened when he saw the man's eyes glow. He was terrified by him and wasn't even too sure what he was. "What the hell are you?! You monster!" He yelled out to the creature. There was no way in hell that he would get anywhere near Destiny after this, this guy was her problem and in Thomas's mind she wasn't worth protecting like that. But he did notice something odd..he sure was defending Destiny..he didn't hear him say anything about Natalie.

Destiny was on the bench and took a deep sigh, her mood seemed to brighten up a bit when Audrey came over to comfort her. "Thank you..but it's alright..I should have known better. He was no good to me anyway. As far as i'm concerned we're no longer together.." She wasn't aware of what happened earlier and it was best that she didn't. She leaned her head on Audrey's shoulder and sighed once more before speaking. "I should probably get going home or something..I honestly don't even know what to do now..I wouldn't want to keep you here any longer though."

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:46 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Audrey remembered before coming to Destiny he had to respond to Thomas' freaked out question as he looked back. "Otonashi Wolff...and your worst nightmare." That was the last words he said to him before going to find Destiny.

Figuring that Thomas will no longer go after Destiny, he now had to figure out why he reacted like that....why was he so angry? It did not make any sense to him....he never felt that way when he was the general of the other demons....but now it was like he had to be protective. "Going home? School has barely started." He exclaimed as he could hear the bell ringing. "And trust me, after what I said to him he will think twice of going near you again. Now c'mon, let's forget about him and move on with our lives. He doesn't deserve our attention any longer than it should be." He tried encouraging her, almost like a dog which of course he is trying not to seem like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:09 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny knew she was silly to be thinking about going home so early but she didn't feel like going on with the rest of the day, if she would have left she would have made it obvious that everything had really gotten to her and she didn't want to seem so weak over a guy."Yeah you're right. We should hurry before we're late. Thank you Audrey..i'm really glad I met a guy like you." Before walking off with him she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and carried on to her class. He just seemed to be a really nice guy that truly cared about her feelings and she was so grateful for that.

Once she was back in the school she saw Thomas and just when she was about to say something he stopped her. 'Yeah we're broken up now I know. I won't bother you or anything j..just stay away from me too!" He said in a scared tone then took off to his class. Destiny found it kind of odd but she remembered that Audrey spoke to him earlier, what on earth could he have said that would have gotten him so terrified. Well at least she knew she wouldn't have to worry about the man anymore and that she could move on with her life."Hm I wonder if Audrey's sister is doing alright..I could be mad at her but I don't want to dwell on this any longer."

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:23 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Everything went fine by itself until there was rumors spreading around that Thomas was on panic mode and even told his 'ex-girlfriend' to stay away from him. Audrey smiled as the boy finally got the message. Upon seeing Destiny, he sat down and sighed: "My sister is sick, but she wanted to apologize because she had no idea you were Thomas' girlfriend. She feels bad about it, she wants to talk to you once she feels better but I thought I let ya know." He then ate his sandwich as he then stared at the popular kids who stare at Audrey whom knew he freaked Thomas' out. "And yeah, I got the kid pretty scared. I underestimating my threats. But oh well, he is warned." He then yawned as he was very tired and soon sighs. "Hey, you heard there would be a field trip at the museum in 2 days? I guess your class and mine are together on this one....but I have Thomas in that class. I'll keep my eye on him to make sure he doesn't try anything. Men don't give up easily once they think about it." He then turned around and now his back leaned against the table with his eyes staring at the cloudy sky. "LIfe can get ya down but the way you react to it dictates your future."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:34 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny didn't really care about all of the rumors, she was just happy that everything was over with for now and she had Audrey to thank fir all that. For a guy she just met not too long ago he was clearly protective over her, he kind of reminded her of her dog Otto."Her and I can speak once she feels better. Until then it's best for things to cool down a bit. To be honest i'm pretty glad that you scared Thomas the way you did, he deserved it if anything." When she sat down in class she looked at Audrey when he spoke of the field trip and nodded. She was excited about it and what made it even better was that Audrey would be there.

"Yeah I heard about that. I know it will be fun. You know you don't have to be so protective of me Audrey but i'm glad you are. Means a lot that you care so much." Before she could say anything else their teacher walked in and told everyone to quiet down so she could start the lesson. It was rather boring and Destiny was just waiting for class to be dismissed."Maybe..after spending some more time with Audrey we could go out or something..I don't want it to seem like I move on too quickly but he's a really sweet guy..I like him." She thought to herself then looked out of the window.

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:47 pm
Rikasha17

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Otonashi had dealt with the classes all day, just trying to seem interested and not so sleepy like the other students like he saw. So he waited until everything was done with until the school day was finally over. He walked out as normal and now hid away from the students and transformed into a dog as he ran back to the backyard of Destiny's house.

His time in the house has been decent. He was friends with the little sister of Destiny's as when he got back from the school, his clone showed memories of the little girl that kept tackling him like puppies would. The 'Clone' often had to get her off gently as sometimes she hit him at the sensitive spot. The Dad was iffy....he was unsure of the strange dog at first but they both came to mutual terms. The mother was easy....since Otto was easy on the little sister. So Otto blended in well with the family. And now with the field trip tomorrow he wondered about whenever he should call in sick to see if there was some way to tempt teenagers or if he should just come anyways and just take things from there. But he'll figure it out once the day came.

With that the dog laid down to rest while his 'clone' did the homework. Demons cannot do trivial matters like that. So now he waited for Destiny, and to see if she will tel her Dad that she broke up with Thomas....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:08 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

When Destiny arrived home she felt like the day literally drained her. Boyfriends, breaking up, and drama was just too much to deal with at times and she wished she could just graduate early to get it all over and done with. Her mother was in the living room when she walked in and smiled softly at her daughter but quickly noticed the look on her face. "What's wrong sweetie? Rough day?" She asked and Destiny just nodded a bit. "Kind of..Thomas and I broke up..it's for the best really he was no good for me anyway..besides I've been talking to another guy lately..we're just friends so don't worry!" She said and her mother seemed a bit suspicious about that but paid little mind to it. "Well i'm sorry you and your boyfriend ended things sweetheart. You'll find that special someone some day and i'm sure you're better off without him."

Destiny didn't really want to continue the conversation about Thomas so she went upstairs and smiled at Otto. "Hey Otto! Ugh today was..stressful. I broke up with Thomas but i'm sure you like that since I doubt you ever liked him anyway." It was so easy to talk to a dog like this so it made her all the more happy that she took this one home, he was special and it seemed like he really listened to her. She plopped down on the bed and petted him gently behind the ears. "I'm actually glad we broke up. I mean there's the guy..well Audrey and he's really sweet to me and he listens. I want to talk to him more often and get to know him better." She didn't want to just up and say she liked him but it did sound like it a bit. Would be pretty embarrassing if she was actually telling the actual guy how she was feeling!

Back downstairs, her father had walked into the room and kissed his lovely wife on the cheek then ended up hearing some news about his daughter's love life. "Well it's about time she broke up with that guy! He was never good enough for her, I'm glad she finally came to her senses and dumped him." Oh the man never liked Thomas..he could see right through his little acts of kindness.

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:53 pm
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Otto was tempted to raise a brow at the girl, wondering what would happen if she found out Audrey was also her dog.....wouldn't that be.....unique. So Otto listened to her until she was fine enough for him to leave so he nudged her softly and then jumped off the bed. He got down the steps to hear the Father ecstatic about the fact they had broke up. He probably did not want to know how they broke up and who scared the living s**t out of him. So Otto just stood between the two, grunted slightly as he went to the fridge to go get another apple and dragged it back to his bed for a later snack.

Then he went to the couch to go and rest up as he just did not care what was happening at this point. So he used his paw to turn on the news to hear about missing persons. He grumbled as he got tired of the drama, kind of wanted to see dumb people....World's Dumbiest would do good....if only the Dad did not change the frickin' channel everytime he wanted to see it....but NOOOOOO it's because Destiny's sister is too young to hear 'bullshit'.

So he kind of just listened to the parents as now he was contemplating on what to do at the field trip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny smiled a bit at Otto then pet him gently before he left. She was sure he would come back later anyway and she had some homework to finish. So without and distractions left she took her books out of her backpack and started working on her homework. It was a little hard since she was distracted thinking about Audrey. He was such an odd guy in a way,to some he may have looked strange or intimidating but to Destiny he just seemed..somewhat normal but also really cute. He barely knew her but he obviously cared for her in some way. Was she growing on him already or was it just an act? She was hoping the way he acted was genuine but he never really made a move on her so she had no reason to think otherwise of his actions.

Destiny' mother, Catherine, stared blankly at Otto when he reacted to the conversation she and her husband were having. He was such a strange dog and she could never understand him, but he was smart too so she didn't bother with it. "I swear that Otto surprises me more and more each day. Well honey i'm going to start on laundry so you just sit here, Oh and Elizabeth should be taking a nap so I doubt she will be bothering anyone." She chuckled then went into the laundry room.

The older man just shrugged and looked over at Otto when he changed the channel. He sighed heavily and just let the dog watched what he wanted. "You are one strange dog..but you do seem protective over Destiny. She needs a dog like you to keep those idiot boys at bay. Tch I bet you could pick out better guys. Why don't you ever watch animal planet or dog whisperer? Ugh damn i'm talking to a mutt now..I may need a drink later.."

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:23 pm
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Otto turned his head gradually to give him a 'no s**t' look before he turned his head back to the TV to see the news had finished and then decided it was best to change the channel to GSN where he could see Family Fued and see what dumb shitty answers they had. With that the lady called 'Mom' went to the laundry room while he dealt with the Dad. He then remembered the Dad said that the dog could pick out better guys.....he wondered. How would he respond to Audrey? So with that the dog watched the 2 shows of Family Fued before nudging the remote to the Dad and then get back to Destiny to see how she fared. It seemed like she was about to finish with her homework so he knew it was fair to be there for a bit, then his ears went toward Elizabeth to see that the kid was sleeping fine. So he knew that tonight was just gonna be a quiet night as usual.

Even when they ate dinner did Otto feel....somewhat bored. As a demon, he was used to running around and beat the living crap out of someone. So he hoped tomorrow would be decent enough. So he sat on his bed eating an apple as usual, burning the dog food into nothing while they weren't looking as he let the run-down of the news run in his head....missing people.........he wondered yet again. Then as the people were eating dinner, Otto heard something that was coming closer so he decided to go to the front door and listen.....yeah dogs can hear that of course but Otto knew the sounds and with his super demonic hearing....he could hear what kind of car and the people that were talking with their window down.

Listening to it, he knew that he had to be listening to robbers. With that Otto growled lowly and decided that he needed to hide so with that he did a big menacing bark before going off and hide somewhere as he knew they were coming, he just needed to wait for a perfect strike.  
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff