Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
The Mutant Dog (Demon x Human) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:54 pm
Destiny Valentine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

Destiny was furious about what happened and it almost made her want to cry. How could Thomas just do something like that! Didn't he understand that when she said no she meant it! he had no right to push himself on her like that! While she kept walking she heard a man speak to her and it instantly made her nervous. It wasn't safe here for her to be walking alone at this hour but she didn't have another way home, she was afraid that the man would do the something worse than Thomas and he was bigger, there was no way she could fight him off so easily. Before she could even attempt to run away though and unknown man came to her rescue! She couldn't be more thankful for that but..this guy just looked a bit strange.

Destiny looked over the unconscious man and stepped over him to approach her savior. It was too late for him to cover his eye really since she witnessed it but she wasn't going to react strangely to it, she had a dog at home that was a bit on the odd side so this was really nothing to her. "Thank you...if you didn't show up I don't know...well i do know what would have happened. My name is Destiny Valentine..I really can't thank you enough." There was a hint of relief in her voice as she thanked this unknown man for saving her like he did. She was truly lucky since it could have gone badly and quickly.

Oh! You don't have to worry about your eye! I think it's cool that you have heterochromia unless its a really bad condition! But anyway you really saved me back there..who ever you are and thank you so much." She smiled softly then gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek for his good deed. It still wasn't safe for her to be walking alone so if he could maybe he wouldn't mind walking with her?

ShadowStream-chan
I love it too! lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 pm
Rikasha17

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

He felt the same cheek which apparently was where she set her lips on. Well he figured that she would not be phased by it because he had a 'strange' dog in the house (aka Otonashi who is standing right in front of her). He then mumbled "H-Heterochromia huh?" He had never thought about that....was it normal for humans to have it? Maybe not but....was it not so freaky? With that he let his hand drop from his red eye. "I uhh...had it for most of my life so I don't think it means much as of yet." He then puts his hands in his pockets, not realizing that he was acting like such a love-sick boy....why does he act like this? Well, this is the first time no one laughed or jumped seeing his eye condition. "Des-Destiny huh? I'm....Audrey." He had to lie because if he said Otonashi....it is asking for suspicion. He then sighs, feeling like a complete weakling. "It's....dangerous out here since it is a Sunday....Sunday Night Football. I'll walk with you to make sure nothing else happens."

With that he had followed her for a good mile walk down until her house was spotted. He kept his hands in his pockets since he did realize she can take care of herself....but what about if she met a demon? Well he technically cannot be called a demon anymore, he is just a human with...abnormal strength, great agility, and stamina. Just a freak-a-zoid human like Batman. Once there he then just sighs, as he made sure that he stopped once she stopped. "Careful now." With that he had left without much of a word as he turned the corner and right away transformed into a dog and sneak back in the backyard, acting like he was just going to the bathroom.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:17 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny smiled when he gave her his name and he was actually really handsome. It made her blush lightly but she didn't want it to seem like they were flirting, her boyfriend was a jerk but until they officially broke up he was still her boyfriend and she was no cheater."I'd really appreciate it if you did walk with me Audrey so thank you again." She felt like she was saying that way too much so she just left it at the last one. As they walked she noticed how quiet he was being, he did just meet her after all so it was expected but she's never seen him around here before and wondered if he was new in town.

As her house came in full view and they were only a few good steps away. She looked over to him and gave him a soft nod and a wave as she he left, something about that guy just made her curious and she really hoped they would meet again. After the random encounter she walked up to her door and walked inside, by now everyone was in bed and she thought she should do the same. Destiny looked over to Otto's bed and saw that he wasn't there but she realized quickly that he was a dog she didn't have to worry about so she assumed he went to the bathroom or something.

The woman sighed heavily then went up to her room and changed into her pajamas and sat on her bed. Destiny was still shaken up by everything and just didn't know what she could do now. Her pillow was being held tightly by her and she just wanted someone to talk to but since everyone was sleeping and she was sure her friends were too, Thomas was the last person she wanted to talk to right so she was kind of alone at the moment.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:25 pm
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

He got back inside as soon as he heard the door close which meant Destiny was inside. He could see the girl right away went to her bedroom and was getting ready to maybe rest up. As a dog should do, he wandered down the hall to go to the bedroom and take a whiff at her, as to ask her 'Where had you been?'. He could see that she wore a....somewhat nice pajamas but also was shaken up. Must have been that attempted Rape.... He thought as he then let his head lay on the cover before he decided to do the inevitable and jump on the double bed. He yawns slightly and then plumped on the blankets and took out a big sigh as if trying to say 'What's Wrong?'.

The bed did feel nice but he knew the reason why he got a luxurious pet cushion in the first place, to stay away from humans yet at the same time...he wanted to figure out why he got so nervous as a human? He knew he somewhat explained himself but......it still did not make any sense. He then waited for her to spill her emotions out to a dog that, in her unawareness, was the guy who walked her home. He then was tempted....was she at the age where she went to school? And didn't school provided sinful teenagers? He just made the jackpot! The school would be a all-you-can-eat buffet for him and a rainbow bridge back home. His ears twitched in a happy motion, he had to make sure the girl did not have any more suspicion from him afterall.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:43 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny stayed silent for a while even after Otto came in and sniffed her and even went as far as jumped on the bed beside her. She sighed and looked over at him and pet his head tenderly before starting to speak. "Tonight was horrible Otto..i should have just stayed home. Thomas was being a jerk so I punched him and then I almost got raped by some drunk guy! Everything was just terrible.." she said but her mood seemed to brighten up slightly at the thought of something else or someone else. "I did meet another guy today..his name was Audrey and he protected me from the drunken brute. He had the most amazing eyes i've never seen ones like those before. I wonder if i'll see him again but if I don't then i'm glad I met him anyway..."

She was still so upset from everything and the only thing that was making her feel a little better was her dog Otto, she hugged him lightly around his neck and buried her face in his warm soft fur and just stayed there for a bit. It was just something she needed right now, that unconditional love from a companion such as a dog. One that would listen and not judge her or make her feel worse about the situation she was dealing with. As long as he was right here with her this very moment she just felt okay. She wanted to cry, so desperately but at the same time she didn't want to cause that meant this day got the best of her and she wouldn't allow that.

"I'm sorry Otto...you didn't ask for all this you probably just wanted to go to sleep and move on with your day. Unfortunately for me I have school in the morning and today was rough enough as it is..maybe I should call in sick or something...no no. I'll just go and deal with it.."

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:49 pm
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

He already knew this was happening; a girl confining to a creature that could not talk. However it somewhat surprised him about her thoughts about the guy....AKA Otonashi. She said that he had the most amazing eyes and wondered if she'll meet him again Count yourself lucky because I will be at school starting tomorrow.

It felt weird for a second of someone confining to him of such things, even nuzzling against him. He never had a woman nuzzle on him before. And getting the feeling she'll just fall asleep right there, he moved his head slightly and attempted to give a lick at the forehead before his head laid softly on the blankets and just closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before his body slowly went into deep slumber; his breathing was easy and he was not moving a single inch really. Right now he felt tired....for the first time in his life as he just let himself relax until the morning. He also remembered he would have to wake up around her time because....if he was correct...school started too early. So early that he was amused some did not die of exhaustion.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:59 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny smiled softly when she felt Otto lick her forehead lightly, it made her smile that he tried to comfort her and it reassured her that he was a good dog that did care. The night was long and for right now she just wanted to get some sleep so like he expected she fell asleep holding him close to her. Her arms stayed loose enough around him so he could still go and do as he pleased but she was still close enough to know he was there. Even after everything that happened she slept well that night and was a bit angered that she had to wake up early the next morning.

When the sun came up and her alarm went off at 8 in the morning, she groaned a bit and pet Otto lightly before she go out of bed and went to her bathroom. "Ugh I hate waking up this early.." she said and closed the door behind her so she could have a bit of privacy while she did her morning routines. Now that she had Otto to take care of she knew she would have to feed him before she left and she did hope he would do fine being here on his own. Well her mother and sister would be at home but her mom had to drop Emily off at elementary school and she would probably do some grocery shopping after that so he would be by himself for a while. Oh well she'll leave the t.v. on for him so he can stay entertained while he waited for her to return home.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:11 am
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

The morning made everything really bad for him. He could feel her gone so he woke up right away. Trying to get out of bed was so much of a challenge as it is....damn do humans have it difficult sometimes. He fell over the bed with a big thump and tried to contain himself as he went through the barely-lit hallway and go and get some food. A shower was not necessary.....was it? He had no idea but he should definitely have some sort of nice scent in case he does end up stinking. But he was hungry so he opened the Refrigerator and tried to find some food. He found an apple and thought it was decent enough. So he took it out and proceeded to eat the apple on the floor, with his paws manhandling it so the apple would not roll away. Now he would have to figure out how to get out of here but of course he then realized something:

In order to get back, I cannot use magic to tempt a human...but can I use it it it does not tempt a human? It was a question that made him internally smile. He can use it as long as it doesn't tempt a human and help that soul get to Hell. Might as well use that to 1: put in a clone so that the 'Mom' won't flip that he went missing and 2: clean himself and convince the school he had registered to be there. Definitely would work: in the meantime, he had to wonder how everyone else would react as now a dog was inside their house. Aaaaah the days that will come.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:23 am
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny stayed in the bathroom for a good amount of time, she had to do her hair among other things and the last thing she was going to do was look a mess in school. Thing was she was going to have to face her boyfriend today and she knew he would want to talk things over and all that, making an excuse as to why he was like that and didn't mean it. She wasn't too sure if she should believe him or even trust him at this point. If he did it once would he be tempted to do it again and would she be as lucky as she was last night to get away? Her so called knight in shining armor wasn't going to be there every time she needed help or to be protected so she was really going to have to be careful about the choices she made from now on. There was no way she could tell her parents about this though, knowing them they would try to have Thomas put in jail!

Once she left the bathroom she put on her outfit and walked downstairs to the kitchen. It was a bright and sunny day today so no reason to wear anything long since it tended to get hot quickly on days like this. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a few strawberries to eat then pet Otto when she saw him. "Looks like today will be a long day for me..oh I can't wait.." she said in a sarcastic tone then filled his bowls with dogfood and water. Destiny then grabbed her keys and kissed Otto on his nose before she went out to her car and locked the door behind her. If she was lucky school would just seem normal and no one would really know what all had happened. She just wanted to get this day over with so she could go home, take a long shower and get some rest!

As she drove the thoughts of that strange boy she met kept crossing her mind. He was a complete stranger and yet she felt like she kind of knew him in a way. Maybe she has seen him around before but never really noticed?

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:18 am
Rikasha17
That's weird, Gaia didn't notify me.

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Otto twitched his ears lightly as he heard something poured into the bowl; which sounded like food and water. After the girl had left he immediately trudged over there, disgusted about the smell of food but water seemed nice so he lapsed it down. He then sees the food and used his fire power to get rid of the food, already did he eat an apple....not that dog food crap. Once she left he knew it would be time to leave so he snuck outside through the doggy door and transformed into human from there, jumping over the fence and into the school.

If he was correct, the school would have plenty among plenty of sinners for him to choose from. Of course he would have to see if he can get Thomas to succeed in whatever needed to be done. According to Natalie, he would have to successfully rape Destiny to commit adultery (a.k.a. cheat on Destiny). So upon his entrance he got inside the office to where he would a pretty....'ok'-looking woman. Something that Otto would not be intrigued with though. With that, his demonic power flourished and manipulated the papers without anyone seeing or knowing to have his 'fake' name down, address, etc. "My name is Audrey Erebus, I am the new student here." With that the lady seemed to immediately look at the papers, a little grin formed when it did say it was him (with his picture) "Ah. Yes of course. What year are you?"

" A Junior. I started out late. My classes should be World History, Geometry, Economics, Marine Biology, English III, and Theater." With that the manipulation happened again as his schedule was formed. "Ah! There. I also will give you this...it's easy to get lost here." With the map given, Audrey found no reason to stay so he said his 'thanks' and left. Junior...why did he pick that? Well if he was a Senior...it would be more pressure to fit in while a Junior he didn't have much worries. So with that he wandered around the place, would find things amusing if he ran into Destiny again....since he was not meant to follow her all the damn time. He just needed a sinner so he could come back home.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:31 am
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Upon arriving at school, Destiny parked in her normal spot, grabbed her things and went inside to greet her friends. They were already gossiping about certain things that went on this past few days and what not but Destiny did seem a tad bit distant when it came to this. She didn't really want to bring up what happened yesterday so she just left it at her and Thomas having a date, didn't need rumors floating around right? After chatting with her friends for a while she started to walk to her first class and rolled her eyes at who she saw. No one other than her boyfriend who was clearly waiting on her arrival. The girl sighed knowing this would happen so she might as well just deal with it now to get it over with. "Thomas what are you doing here? Go to your own class." She said in a hostile tone.

Thomas still had a slight bruise on his cheek from the punch she gave him last night but he looked pretty apologetic today. He didn't mean for things to get that out of hand that night and right now all he wanted was to get back on his girlfriend's good side. "Baby i'm so sorry about what happened last night. I never meant to hurt you or scare you. I just got carried away, you know I love you Destiny.." he said but to no avail at the moment. She still had her guard up after what happened and had a slight fear that it could happen again at some point. "You really scared me Thomas and I don't even know if I can trust you again. When I say I don't want to do something you should just let it go and leave it be. I have to think things through okay but for now please go to class.."

Clearly his apology wasn't working but he wasn't going to pressure her so he just kissed her cheek lightly and walked away. Oh he wasn't going to stop trying and why would he? She was a beautiful and smart girl and if he was gone then it would give other guys the opportunity to get with her which was something he didn't want. But whether he truly loved her or not was still up in the air, they have only been together for a few months anyway. Destiny watched him part from her and just walked into class and sat quietly. She didn't want to think about all that anymore, instead she just wanted to get this day over with and go home. Oh well at least World History wasn't a difficult class.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:52 am
Rikasha17
Sorry 'bout that. The school thought it was a great idea to do a fire drill when it is cold and snowing and everything is still in bed. College....why?

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

The bell, which he assumed was a signal to go to class, rung and everyone had to go. He went through the hallway to pass Thomas, with a bruise on his cheek. The demon turned to see it, now realizing how much spunk the girl had. Shrugging his shoulders, he went to the classroom which was World History. To his amazement, the girl who owned them was in that class. He blinked a couple of times, shaking his head as he decided to give the same speech to the teacher as he did with the office lady...and also the future 5 teachers he will have to deal with later on. He then gets shown a seat which was actually next to the girl which made him blink and also tempted to curse to himself, but nonetheless...nothing is expected to go his way. He just has to react good to the situations he is put in.

So with that he had to sit down and also with magic (making sure no one else saw) he made a binder with paper and some pencils just so he can survive this day. As he sat down he glanced at the sad-stricken girl whom probably had to give a frickin' handful to the boyfriend of hers. "...'Sup?" He says calmly, just wanting her to know his presence.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:08 am
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny sighed and stared out the window, not really noticing who was going in and out of the class right now, she was too busy worried about her own issues to care. Hopefully the teacher would just go over a review for the upcoming test so she could leave class early and head to her next one without any trouble or inconvenience from her boyfriend. She knew he would be persistent with her and she was prepared for it. Her attention was drawn from the window when she heard a familiar voice speak to her, she turned around to see Audrey here and it shocked her greatly! First she met him last night now he suddenly went to her school too? Well this was a surprise but an appreciated one.

"A..audrey?? You go to this school now? Thats great! And to think I would never see you again." she said with a smile, clearly happy that he was here now. They may have not known each other for very long but she did want to become friends with him, he was the man who saved her from getting raped after all."I kind of assumed you were new around here since I never saw you before but I guess i'll see you more often now. Maybe we can go get lunch after my next two classes if you want to anyway." She was just trying to be friendly with him since it would be hard making friends when you were new around here and having one friend made things easier. The teacher cleared his throat, basically signaling Destiny to stay quiet for now and she laughed nervously and apologized. She would surely be talking to Audrey after class now, it was better than talking to Thomas.

ShadowStream-chan
It's okay, college is a pain..I would know especially with finals coming up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:26 am
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Audrey chuckled in amusement as she was trying so hard, and in such a desperate manner to be friends with someone who rescued her. Even when the teacher hushed them did he not stop his amused chuckle. By that time he now realized why humans hate school when the teacher began the ******** me." He mumbled and slammed his head in the locker. Class was already done with but his brain felt like it was in a mind ********. He had to deal with another one which was Geometry and well...it was alright. It was a bunch of Note-Taking but better than a stupid lecture. He sat by himself on the bench alas it was breaktime...then there will be another class...and then lunch. His next class is Economics, and the demon was interested in how it would work. With that he rubbed his forehead as suddenly he heard a voice from above: "Otonashi in school?!" He knew that voice and immediately hushed Natalie. "I am Audrey here, and keep your frickin' voice down!" "But why are you here?!" "To get an easy sinner for christ's sake." He then 'tched' at his sister as he then stared at the students walking around. "So I am gonna spend some wasteful time here to get a sinner and it should be done by this week."

"Brother...." Her tone changed into something he could not help but be nervous about. "Your talking in that tone....." "I just found out the full detail of going back home. Yes you have to make people commit sin without magic but........it has to be around 100 people."

"ONE ******** HUNDRED?!" He wanted to choke her at that point. "YOU ******** KIDDING ME?! THAT COULD TAKE ME YEARS!"

"I am sorry! I would prefer just one but they said 100 as it is suppose to prove your actually sorry." <******** me." With that the bell had rang which was a signal for him to go. "I need to think about this, 100 huh?" With that he walked off to where a class would be, now more irritated than ever before.With that despite the facts being intriguing in Economics, he was irritated as hell and now wanted to go home. His eyes averted to the window, now realizing people did not really react to his weird eyes. He was always told that it was a demonic trait and it had to be hidden. But the humans are not freaking out......that made him curious and confused. Before he knew it, the bell had finally rang and he had no idea in what to do really. The girl did say they want to have Lunch but he is not sure if he heard that correctly or not.....so he just decided to go find her and see if he heard her correctly.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:39 am
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

After class the two parted ways and Destiny went to her next class which was music, more specifically piano. It was a course her parents wanted her to continue since in their opinion a young lady should know how to play at least one instrument. After that was algebra which was boring as always and gave her a headache, it was amazing how she was able to keep her grade point average up when she seemed uninterested in almost every course she took besides piano, she actually liked doing that. When lunch came around her boyfriend was texting her nonstop but she ignored him for right now. They would talk another time and she told him that he was just being persistent with her which wasn't getting him very far right now.

"I wonder where Audrey is. I did tell him we would meet for lunch." she said as she wondered around and finally caught sight of him. She smiled brightly and walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder lightly to get his attention. "Hey! I've been looking for you, I hope your classes went well. So are you ready for lunch? We can take my car." she said with a bright smile. She was looking at his eyes again and was still intrigued by them. Other kids at school would just assume they were contacts so it could be why no one really found it odd or strange and a good majority of them would find it cool anyway. "I mean we don't have to go to lunch if you don't want to." She didn't want to make him feel like he had to go after all.

Just while she was talking to him and arm wrapped around her waist and the man who did it glared at the guy, it was Thomas of course and he didn't appreciate his girlfriend talking to another guy whether she was mad at him or not. "Hey new kid, my name is Thomas and this just so happens to be my girlfriend.." he said sternly which got a harsh glare from Destiny. She got out of his grip and sighed before turning to Thomas and speaking to him. "Thomas it's not what you think and he's my friend. We're just going to lunch. Besides I told you we would talk about our dilemma later but please respect my space for now..you should know why I need it after last night.." He frowned lightly but amazingly understood, didn't stop him from glaring at Audrey though.

ShadowStream-chan
Poot Otto XD

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas