Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
The Mutant Dog (Demon x Human) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Rikasha17
This would be asking for a comedy-like movie to see this type of stuff.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Otto loved freaking humans out, it was amusing to him how they easily freak out. So he had thought about getting out the book and into the passenger seat but to no avail it was too high for him, and not to mention he just ate so he felt a little bit of cramps from his stomach. He had to wait until they could finally stop so he would be able to move around. At this point the girl figured he could think for himself....mostly.

So once out of the car he had followed the girl into the store and could figure out it was a pet store. I am so pathetic.... He thought to himself as he remembered her saying something about a bed, a leash, and....a variety of things...just what things did he need? So upon arriving he was already getting stares from a bunch of people who had never seen his kind before. Well they hadn't....they are staring a demon dog from hell. Congrats, you all get to live He thought as even some dogs were terrified of his presence.....which is not abnormal hence they have the 6th sense. With that he just followed alongside her as they were at the bed aisle. He found one that intrigued him quite much so he dragged it out and wanted to proceed for her to buy it. He had no idea how money was mostly obtained, most of the time he stole things. Come to think of it, he thought, can I get away with theft since technically I am a dog? Either way, she was the one holding the money, and the bed next to him was what he wanted. With the bed being dragged, he got down a dark-gothic leash that fit him well and also a few 'toys' he thought dogs normally need (ball, tug-a-war thing, and remote control toy and places them on the bed like it was some bag, dragging it like it was no big deal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:45 pm
Destiny Valentine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

Destiny couldn't really blame everyone for being so freaked out by her dog. He still came off a little intimidating to her as well but what really got her is the fear that the other dogs showed when he was around. They were down right terrified of him! Well he certainly wasn't going to be used to have pups any time soon. As they arrived to the bed aisle she stared at him as he chose a bed for himself, a luxurious one at that and she even looked at the price and cringed a bit. "You like the finer things in life don't you? Well..at least my dad is the CEO of an up and rising business so this shouldn't do much damage. Kinda my fault for saying you can pick your own stuff anyway."

She shrugged and watched him drag the bed around like it was nothing and place everything he wanted inside. "I could always get a buggy for you...nevermind you seem content with this." Destiny just went over to he dog food aisle and looked over them all to see what was the best she could get, it was clear to her that he wouldn't stand for anything cheap so she got one of the best dogfood and treats here and just threw them on top of the bed. While they were walking she spotted a dog collar and bowls that caught her eye and showed them to him before asking him if he liked them. People already found it odd that she was asking her dog questions like this but it startled them even more when he would agree and take them. Just what kind of dog was he? They would ask but they were too afraid to get near her with him around!

After that was settled she took him over to the checkout counter and had to deal with people backing away from her dog and the other dogs whining in fear. She even had to reassure the cashier he wasn't going to do anything, even if she wasn't too sure about that. "Well thank you Otto, you are one expensive dog you know that?" She only said that cause her total was over $250.

ShadowStream-chan
I wouldn't know whether to be intrigued or terrified if I saw a dog like him lol

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:53 pm
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Oh bite me woman, your the one who decided it was a good idea to bring a stranger into the house. He thought as he just sat there, with no intention of doing anything to the terrified people. He almost wanted to accuse them of discrimination but the humans have used it too much so it has no effect on anyone. A buggy eh? I heard those are almost indestructible. He ignored it however as he just followed the girl back to the car and just sneezed when she 'thanked him' for being expensive. He didn't care, it was her fault after all. So he just jumped up on the car and let her take him to the 'temporary' home.

Once getting in there, he was content of bringing the bed out as he dragged it down the house and went through the whole place to find the perfect spot for him. At first he thought outside would be cool. but soon realizes he now can feel cold so he just dragged it to where the dining room was; where the bed was out of everyone's way and rubbed his fur around it to show that it was 'his'. He then checked the collar around his neck and somewhat chuckles as the collar looked so menacing that no one would dare bother him. So now that that he got back and just waited by the back of the car, a little bored and yet curious as to what she would do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:50 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

After getting everything in the car..well he actually did that but she was slowly getting used to his odd behavior, she drove the two home and let him carry his things in the house. He was such a strong dog and it was downright scary but he'd make a great guard dog for their house. She just shrugged and let him do as he pleased for now. Once he came back to the car she fixed the collar on him and walked inside her house and up to her room, expecting him to follow as well. With a sigh she checked her phone for missed messages and there was a text from her boyfriend telling her that he was on his way over and to get dressed since they were going out. He always did this unexpectedly but it was sweet and she didn't mind it too much. "I obviously have a date tonight, looks like you'll be on your own for a while Otto." she said then pet him before pulling some clothes out of her closet.

Destiny began to undress, not really minding that Otto was there since he was just a dog right? He wouldn't care that she was half naked anyway and she doubted that he would be paying much attention to her. "I really have no idea what to wear now and standing here in my underwear isn't helping. I could ask Otto but I doubt he has much of a fashion sense anyway" she thought as she pulled out a skirt and jeans wondering which one would be appropriate for today. It was warm outside so a skirt would be nice..or shorts. Oh the difficulties of being a woman! It's not like she had to look spectacular for her boyfriend since she was sure by now he wasn't going to be picky but naturally she wanted to look good by all means, she was really debating on asking Otto as silly as it sounded.

With a shrug she just putt hem on her bed and started picking out tops and other things that would go well with her outfit, she couldn't take forever though! Still had to do her hair and all that other womanly stuff that went along with getting dressed for a date.

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:05 pm
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Did Otto LOVE being a dog. He could see her naked and not get smacked. This had to be a guy's dream to watch a random woman undress. But he knew he had to play the 'I do not care' card so he just huffed and looked away slightly as she basically made a mess with everything. He then saw a few clothing here and there that looked good so while she was making a mess, he had went through and basically picked it out for her. Ones that men would be ok with; they hated formality if he is correct so he picked out the outfit for her:

A brown tall boots
slim fit jeans
An indigo sleeveless with ruffles going down vertically to her left
a pale red scarf

Now get going already so I can explore He thought as he decided to leave and go explore the whole place slightly. Maybe he can find a human to tempt so he could go home. But then again, he wondered how much fun he would have staying here and make the woman think he was the smartest dog in the whole world. It felt amusing to him....so now he had decided to go to his luxury bed and take a nap....as he felt somewhat tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:47 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny didn't pay much mind to Otto while she was making a mess just to find a good outfit. It was getting difficult but once she turned around and saw what Otto had done she paused and looked it over before looking over at him as well. "You know how to make things a lot easier don't you?" he said then put on the outfit and looked herself over in the mirror. It was perfect and she loved it! What couldn't this dog do?! There was really nothing else she could say seeing as how he left her alone and went to go do his own thing, she didn't mind it he deserved a good long rest anyway.

Downstairs there was a knock at the door but since no one answered the person decided to open it. He had dark colored hair and blue eyes and seemed to be used to the place he was entering. "Destiny you ready to go!" he yelled as he walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink. This just so happened to be her boyfriend Thomas He was your typical popular guy at school besides being a bit of a bookworm. He was far from shy just like his girlfriend and was the type that liked having things done his way. He didn't get a response from Destiny so he decided to walk a little closer only to see a strange looking animal in her house.

"What the hell is that? A dog? Ugh I hate dogs.." He groaned as he glared at the creature. Didn't even know the dog and already found him annoying as can be, he preferred cats over them and just found dogs a nuisance most of the time."Hey Des where did you find the mutt?! He looks weird." He didn't think the dog knew any better or would do anything to him, in fact he assumed he was a stray and just thought he could be pretty stupid. Destiny was coming downstairs and frowned when he talked about Otto that way. "Don't be so mean to him I like the way he looks and he's a pretty awesome dog."

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 pm
Rikasha17

Otonashi Wolff

User Image

OY! I CAN HEAR YOU! He growled at Thomas as a response before doing a mocking huff and stare at the two as he figured that was the boyfriend. My My, already treating animals as rude, well the Christian people did try to convince that animals had no souls.....but whatever. He then listened as Destiny....that was her name....defended Otto. Of course she would: He was the one who chose the frickin' outfit for her after-all. So he watches as Thomas made another groan at him which almost tempted Otto to pounce on him like a lion to an antelope. But of course he cannot mess this one up, or he will be at the streets again. You'll see to it buddy....I will get you in hell before you can even mutter the word 'Mommy'. He then flicks his pointed ears away as he then just glares at the boy, wondering what he would do at this point and time. Right now though it seemed tempting to just follow them but he was tired of everything that happened....not to mention the dad was not even around.

So he then walks off to the TV and decided to freak Thomas out by turning on the TV and use his paw to change the channels until it got to his program: Investigation Discovery which, in true irony, about a girl who murdered her boyfriend after she found out she had an affair. One move buddy and I'll be the murderer. He eyed the boy before turning his head back to the TV as if actually watching it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

"Babe he's just a dumb dog and you know I prefer cats anyway." he said then kissed her lightly on the cheek. Destiny gave him a glare for insulting her dog but he didn't pay much attention to that since he noticed the dog walking away and turned on the t.v. He was in disbelief for moment and frightened when the dog turned on the I.D channel and seemingly glared at him as if he was warning him. Okay that was creepy and it made him want to ditch the animal even more. "I told he was a smart dog now leave him alone you're probably upsetting him." She walked over to Otto and gave him a kiss on the nose and smiled softly at him. "I'll be back soon Otto you be good..or try to be." She said then left with her boyfriend. They were heading to dinner then a movie and Thomas was going to try and get in her pants but even he knew it wouldn't happen.

A few minutes after Destiny left her father walked into the house, a bit exhausted from the day he had and was ready to just sit and relax on the couch. Just when he was about to he jumped back seeing Otto and immediately yelled for Destiny and his wife, Anna. The woman came rushing downstairs and noticed Otto on the couch and how her husband looked before she sighed and gave him a kiss. "Destiny is out with her boyfriend and this is the dog she found. He actually looks a lot better clean..anyway she wants to keep him and you know how she is about things like this and having a dog would be good fro everyone so just let it go for now.." The man was still unsure about this dog in particular since he looked so strange but he did not want to get in argument about animal rights with his daughter.

"Ugh okay fine whatever. It's been a long day Anna and I just want to get some rest. She can keep the dog as long as it's housebroken.." He looked at the dog one last time, still freaked out by him, before going upstairs to their bedroom. Something about that dog did not make him want to sit with him and watch a channel where people often got killed..

ShadowStream-chan
I happen to watch that channel often XD

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:31 pm
Rikasha17
I was kind of laughing at your post XD, it made me chuckle.

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Once the couple was gone, he rolled off the couch and laughed so hard he forgot to breathe. He had to cough multiple times before he could he could regain his breathing. GREAT! I guess humans need oxygen! He thought but was still laughing regardless. He composed himself afterward as he continued watching I.D. Channel, amused by the strategies of killing the humans had discovered. But after watching 2 hours of the channel, he heard the door open which made him look up and meet a man eye-to-eye, the man screaming for Destiny and Anna. What? No Hello? He was unphased by the screaming especially when the wife explained to the man about the situation. He left, as Otto assumed he was because of how freaky he looked.

Humans....so much imagination He thought as he watched the last minutes of a show before turning it off. He got bored so he decided to transform into his human form as soon as he exited the house through the doggy door. The reason why he normally would not because his eyes were weird; one was colored blue and the other red. So with his long hoodie sweater on, he was able to cover his abnormal eyes and follow the trail to where Destiny would be. He got curious and he did warn the guy that he would be watching him like a hawk...so why not fulfill that promise? He ran through the street unnoticed as he decided to go and wait for them to exit the theater as he was curious as to what the boy wanted to do. He figured like any other man or teenager, the hormones are kicking in. "Let's just watch and see shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:46 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

After the two left dinner, the young couple made their way to a movie. Thomas wanted to see a new scary movie that came out and Destiny agreed to go just for the fun of it, they didn't always scared her but Thomas was hoping it would just so she would stay lose to him. During the movie the couple made-out a bit and watched the movie as well but as expected Thomas became a bit frisky but Destiny was not having that! She wasn't a saint so she was not a virgin either but no means no regardless of all that.

Once the movie was over and they exited the theater they were holding hands and talking a bit while walking over to his car. 'So baby how about we just head over to my place and have a little fun of our own. My parents aren't home and I've been missing you a lot more lately." He smiled then kissed her softly on the lips. Destiny sighed and kissed him back but shook her head at his request."Thomas we've talked about this. We have only been dating for six months and even though we have gotten intimate before I think we rushed it and I don't want to do that again." Stuff like this easily frustrated him since he didn't see the big deal, they might as well do it again since they've done it once before! "I think you're thinking to hard about this Des.." He groaned and led her to the car.

Destiny rolled her eyes and didn't notice the other man nearby, if she did it probably would have scared her but she was too focused on her horny boyfriend at the moment. "And I think your hormones are raging. Not having sex won't kill you you know." she said with a frown and got into the car. "It could! That's a lot of pent up stress I haven't let out lately!." He groaned and opened the door. He still planned on going by his house hoping that he could talk her into it and if not he'd just take her home or something!

ShadowStream-chan
Glad I could make you laugh lol

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Otto shakes his head, smiling at her nativity. "Ah, you are REALLY gonna have fun with him." He then jumped out of the theater's roof, making sure he was not seen as he followed the car. Thankfully he still had the demonic speed so he was able to catch up to the car with no sweat. On the way through the roofs of many buildings, he had accidentally knocked someone out of the top: "OUTTA MY WAY!" He said like two seconds later as he continued following the car. Not knowing it, he had knocked out someone that knew him....his demonic presence anyways: "Was that Otto?"

With that he had stopped at a decent-looking house where the car had stopped. He made sure he hid behind the bushes so he would not be seen. He pulled the hood down as his eyes were starting to show slightly and he could not show them. So from there he waited until they got inside as he got up the roof, but made sure that his steps were quiet as he listened through the chimney as his dog hearing was still in perfect condition. He just wanted to KILL someone.....he needed to go back to hell and this will be his ticket.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:04 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

During the whole drive to his house Destiny and Thomas were just going back and forth about getting intimate and Thomas was annoyed on how he couldn't get her to budge. He thought that maybe being at his home would spark a memory that would have her get into the mood, he wasn't trying to be disrespectful towards her but the man was really wanting the woman's body! Once they arrived she stepped out of his car and walked into the house with him, it looked tidy as always so she knew his mom had cleaned up well before they left for whatever reason. "Nice as usual. So can we just watch another movie on Netflix or something while i'm here?" Not like she had much of a curfew since she was basically an adult and her parents trusted her.

Thomas took her hand and led her to his room so they could watch something though that was the least of his plans. He figured that making out a bit and sweet talking her would work but the girl could be as stubborn as a mule and he should have known that better than anyone."Let's watch it in the privacy of my room okay? We can watch one of those romantic movies like the notebook or something." He said then sat her on the bed as soon as he was in his room. "Thomas you know I just barely like romance movies and we're not having sex so let it go." she said. He just rolled his eyes and sat next to her and kissed her lightly, showing that he just wanted to kiss her, for right now anyway.

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:14 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

He frowned lightly as he knew it would be a long time before the boy's hormones would kick in and try to do anything to the girl. "Damn it, I hate waiting." He mumbled as he was not the type of demon to have patience. As he waited for a signal to come in, a shadow loomed over him and he had to look behind him, terrified it was some random cop that decided to climb on roofs like Santa Claus. But instead it was her who he was familiar with. "Oh....hey sis."

"Hey yourself! Your so mean! You knocked me out from the roof. What are you in such a rush about?" That was you?! His eyes widened which was an apology to the girl. "Whatever, what you doing sneaking a peek at a couple? I heard about your banishment and it is horrible!" "Wanna add more to it by the fact I am now some human's pet?"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, I transformed into a dog at the wrong time and now I live at some girl's house. I took advantage of it because since I feel hunger, hot/cold, and pain I decided it was a free home until I find a way back. Now I am going to see if I can get her boyfriend to hell to get back. It will be easy because this dude is full of lust and is waiting for the time."

"Lust, such an easy sin to give to men nowadays. I can see this being an easy pass to go back home." She sat beside him as she waits for the signal. "So what's going on?" "Nothing yet which is pissing me off, I want the guy to give me the slip or the signal to kill him and drag him to hell. He is showing signs of a perverted rapist....but the girl is stubborn so it will come out anytime soon." Now both the two waited and then his sister, Natalie got an idea. "Since you can't use anything, I can. Let's make him 'beg' for it." She then created an illusion of two people; well they were silhouettes but close enough and have them hidden in the bushes below the window Destiny and Thomas occupy, making noises and giggle like a couple having sex. "Damn it, had to be in my earshot?"

"Sorry, it's to make the process faster. I know how impatient you can be sometimes."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:26 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

The young couple continued to make out for a good amount of time but Destiny became distracted by the noises she was hearing. She turned her head over to the window to see what was going on while Thomas continued kissing at her neck. "Thomas...do you hear that?" She asked but it fell on deaf ears. "Eh? Don't worry about it it's not important anyway." He commented while continuing to kiss her. The spot on her neck was sensitive but she was reluctant to give into his advances like this, especially if there were others around and that did not make her the least bit comfortable about this.

Thomas groaned heavily and got up then closed the window, the noises were still loud enough to hear but hopefully this was enough to calm her down. "There fixed it now can we please get back to this?" He didn't even let her answer before he started kissing her again and laid her down on the bed. His hand slid up her shirt but she stopped him and sat up. "Thomas I said no we're not doing that." At this point Thomas was just tired of dealing with her being so stubborn about this, she was his girlfriend and the least she could do was this. "Oh come on Destiny you know you want it too." he said and refused to stop kissing her.

This whole scenario was starting to freak her out so without warning she immediately pushed him off and punched him in the face! For a woman the girl had a good right hook! "No means no you jerk! I'm going home!" she yelled then kicked him in the groin before she ran downstairs and out of the house. Now that she was away from that situation she just had to figure out how to get home since they took his car!

ShadowStream-chan
Can't make it too easy for Otto right? lol

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:41 pm
Rikasha17
Nope we cannot XD. I love this RP so far.

User Image
Otonashi Wolff

User Image

Otto could immediately hear the screaming as it got Natalie to stop the illusion. The both were silent as they figured out what happened; Thomas definitely got horny and the girl just basically beat the living s**t out of him. "Hey can it count even if he didn't get her?"

"No he either has to rape her or commit adultery"

"GOD ******** DAMNIT!" He shouts so loud that he immediately had to hide afterward and blinked a couple of times. "See? You are so impatient! Patience is a virtue you know!?" "Great, what the hell am I suppose to do in the meantime?" "Well one it seems to me that it might be a good idea if you also might have to follow her. Why don't I see what can be done with the boyfriend while you follow the girlfriend." "Do I have to?"

"Quit Whining!" She then left to go back to the roof as Otto had no choice but to follow her home. He then decided to keep his distance as he did not want her to be suspicious of anyone following. Of course he soon realize something else was going to happen and that made things somewhat complicated. He smelled a drunkard from the alleyway which seemed to find Destiny an easy victim, which he had his reasons since he seemed well-built and strong enough to take her on. He, although a demon and needed some human to die, did not like the man around. "Hey Babe, you mush be an angel from heav'n." He burped and one hand on her shoulder, Otto instinctively went upward and kicked and man straight in the face. "Uh-huh, and I am a demon from hell." He snorted as the man got knocked out completely. With that kick the hood came off which revealed his two colored eyes; blue and red. Now I know who to tempt. He thought as he then soon realized something.

He had just rescued a human...A HUMAN! WHY?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?! He thought as he then covered his red eye out of shock to know his red eyes are definitely not normal of them all. He was frozen in his position for a second as he could not believe he had just done that.  
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff