Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NephilimChilde

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:53 am
Europe, specifically Greece, Italy, and France. I love art and Greco-Roman mythology. I could spend the rest of my life surrounded by Grecian ruins and beautiful French art.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:41 pm
I would visit Maine because I want to see where my grandpa grew up.  

ayekachi

Celestial Bunny

20,565 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

sleeve nash

Garbage Prophet

17,065 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:16 am
I'd go back to England, where I originally came from. I would stay in the grand London hotel and go visit Fountains Abbey with my Grandfather again. We would relive the moment we discovered the secret room that we identified as the underground church, we would have a nice picnic around the poppies, and we would go fishing in the beautiful lake. After that, I would go and watch my brother Jackson practice rugby and give me the lessons, remind me the basics. He would remind me again that I had to focus on the ball and not the butterflies, focus on the goal and not the garden. I would then go visit my sister Holly at the Chase Farm Hospital, quietly watch as she operated.
Then I would go with my sister and mother to visit the Tower of London's Poppy Moat. We would awe at it, remarking on how it looked like blood pouring out of the castle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:19 pm
I would love to travel to Ireland. My parents moved to the US while I was about 3, and of course, you don't retain memories while you are younger. I would love to see where I am originally from. My parents would try to imitate some of the customs that the people in Ireland do, but I want to experience it over there. See the scenery, meet people and have the food that I would've experienced under different circumstances.  

John Bronson

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cat2170

Wealthy Genius

4,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:09 pm
The place I would want to visit the most would be The Netherlands for two and a half weeks. I have my dearest friends out there. I will do anything at the drop of a hat just to be with them. They mean the world to me. My life without them would be hell...I know I treasure my friends to the highest degree but they take the cake. *closes eyes* I really do love them. It would also be awesome to go see where they work and go to school. We always talk about me visiting and were trying our hardest to save up money so we can go. They have been my best friends for 6 years ^^ They want to show me a lot if i could go visit. The village they live in the train system there. One of my friends even wants me to ride on his motor cycle with him. *sigh* I need a vacation. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:20 pm
i would love to visit Kyoto and see the shrines and parks and savor all the deep history.  

chessiejo

Phantom Kaboodle

Hygienic Genius

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:21 pm
I have always wanted to go to Italy and just wander around, admire the historical buildings/statues and things.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:09 pm
Europe. I really want to go to Italy or Germany. The food, the history, the sights & scenery. All catch my interest.
Heck, I even want to see the other 49 states in America. Correction, 48, I've been to Las Vegas, Nevada.  

Uma Kamen

Amazingly Unamazing

Colorful Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:49 am
I'd love to travel to Japan, I really want to see the cherry blossoms in the spring. Also experience the culture, food, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:21 pm
I'd love to go to Great Britain and see the eye of London.  

ushey of darkness

Generous Bloodsucker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Callisthea Cross

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:50 pm
I would like to explore Japan, if for Asian Region, due also to my studies and of course super fun. If it's European, I'd like to roam either Italy or France, because they have an interesting culture and language..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:07 pm
I would love to go to Ireland to soak in the scenery, the music, the dancing, the food. lol I'm irish but I don't know alot about what that means so it'd be a research kind of trip. ^_^  

Light_Oliver

8,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:12 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
tickle my pickle
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Kyoto, Japan
Dubland, Ireland
London, England
Venice, Italy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
C U C U M B ɆR
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:41 pm
Ermergerd. I have always wanted to go to California, Hollywood, Paris(you can guess why) I wanna go to California 'cause it's where my husby lives(celebrity crush xD fangirl problems), I wanna go to hollywood because it has always been my dream to be a Hollywood actress, and the typical girly Paris because, well, duh, it's the city of love. Hell-o! The city of aka-falling-in-love! cat_xd cat_3nodding cat_mrgreen cat_4laugh cat_xp cat_whee  

AmazingSymphony

Newbie Millionaire

3,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wolf_Sage172

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:54 am
I would go to Japan. I really would love to experience their culture first hand one day. I always liked the idea of learning more about the Japanese, Their mannerisms are very respectful and quite admirable. I already have learned some of the language and the rest is coming to me gradually. I would love to live in Japan honestly. A more traditional style house with a zen garden all the way. Somewhere in the mountains, so maybe somewhere in Kyoto Japan? I love the customs and the formalities, the mannerisms, the language, the people, and everything about Japan is inviting. It is my dream to travel there one day. Maybe when there isn't so much drama with our own country... Plus, it is just beautiful there. And that is all i have to say.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff