[PRP] Hello Stranger ("Star" & Fastklump) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:34 pm
Fast could only nod as Star discussed the benefits of family close at hand. There was nothing to disagree with in her words, and he was still alternating between feeling terribly tongue-tied and quite quick-witted.

"I wish you could meet them," he blurted out. "I am certain they'd like you. My dad, well, he likes any pretty lady he meets, and my cousins are pretty great. Even my little sibs aren't so terrible."

He felt really, incredibly stupid when she said that she should go home, and that her father would worry. There he was making an a** out of himself again. He basically invited her home just as she was leaving. Wow had he read that situation wrong.

"Well, um. We could try. I'd like to, I mean. If you would." He was entirely too eager, but for the moment it didn't matter. She wanted to see him again! He would probably skip the whole way home.

Velveteen Angel
Wow. It didn't quite take me two months, either. Go us!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:00 am

She flushed a little bit at his comment about meeting his family. Really? He thought they might like her? That was a huge compliment to her. She didn't think she was all that special but he seemed to find her ok. She smiled gently.

"I'd like to meet again sometime," she admitted honestly. "Maybe in one moon cycle?" She suggested. "In the same spot!" She didn't know if she was being too forward, but she did like talking to him. He was her only friend at the moment and she didn't want to loose that. "I mean...if you want to." Man, was she being too pushy? She didn't want to scare him away.

Princess Feylin
Well I suck. Sorry! We can finish this off soon!

Velveteen Angel

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:53 am
Fast forced himself not to nod too eagerly, or too quickly. He was an adult, doing adult things, like setting up clandestine meetings with beautiful girls. Bobbing his head up and down would only make him look like a moron.

"That sounds like an excellent plan," he agreed, speaking around a nervous lump that had been forming in his throat as she told him her idea. "I'm certain I will be able to find this place again."

And he was also going to leave a few days early, just in case. He wouldn't want to miss her just because he'd been a day or two off in figuring out if it was the exact same time of the moon again. That would be just dreadful.

"This is going to be the longest month ever, I can tell," he said before he could stop himself. Would that sound stupid? Or pathetic? Too late now. All he could do now was salvage his dignity by bidding Star farewell.

"I look forward to seeing you again, right here. Take care, lovely."

Velveteen Angel
I also suck.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out