Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[WP01] Watch Me Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 16 Total: 36 (2-40)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You think you've found a red bird feather--but on leaning nearer you discover that it is a white bird feather, doused in blood.

Watch Me was rarely inclined to be helpful in any way that required actual work. Usually he stood on the sidelines, offered the talents of somebody else or just offered loud, unnecessary advice. Today however, Watch Me was feeling extremely generous. He had arrived in front of Never Idle, flaunting the bone mask the Legendary had made him quite some time past and offered his services. A few items, he thought, could hardly be hard to get a hold of.

So he set out, Perfect Star the Sand Dog huffing at his side.

Star sniffed out the first find and Watch Me praised her loudly and gave her belly a rub even as the feather proved to be not just useless but rather sad. Somebody had eaten well.  
Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 18 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 pm
You thought you found the perfect branch--but it snaps cleanly in two when you try to move it. Argh!

"Lovely!"

He exclaimed when he spotted a nice, only to have it break beneath his hoof in the most annoying way. Watch Me stood and frowned at the offending item for some time before turning and trotting away.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 14 Total: 24 (2-40)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 pm
You find an ideal log. Unfortunately, rolling it free of the bracken it's trapped in and getting it back to the construction site will require some assistance! Help required. Success!

"What do you think, eh, Star? This looks like it will work."

The Kiokote pranced around the log and then moved closer, pressing his shoulder against it and giving it his best shove. But other than scrape some mud around with his hooves, he couldn't get it to budge.

"Bother. Call for help, won't you darling?"

The Sand Dog lifted her head and gave a yodeling howl to the sky.

Help required to move log!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Almost instantly, another howl answered the first. Within moments, the pale canine burst through the brush and came to an immediate halt, the slightly slower moving Kimeti behind her pausing in a similar fashion. "Now that is a sound not oft heard in the Swamp," the Kimeti remarked in a distant, amused manner, one reserved more for sharing an inside joke than meeting a perfect stranger.

The mostly blind male moved with ease, the Sand Dog at his leg and gently guiding him in a practiced motion. "May we attend you in some way?" Final Rest wasn't one to offer help, but if Broken was intrigued enough to speak her mind, then who was he to deny her?

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 pm
Perfect Star responded to the appearance of her fellow canine with her usual brand of enthusiasm. The chubby dog scurried forward, entire lower half moving along with her frantic tail wagging, and threw herself to the ground in front of Broken and the Kimeti.

Somewhat disappointed his saviour wasn't an Acha, but still grateful for the assistance, Watch Me offered his biggest smile. "Perfect timing, good sir! This log appears to be caught in bracken and I need it for an urgent matter. If you could assist me in moving it, I would be eternally grateful."

Chrystali
I lovelovelove Final Rest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:47 pm
Broken gave pause at the playful chubby Sand Dog. The Kimeti subtly leaned to the side, and it was all the permission she seemed to need, immediately jumping straight up in the air and bounding around her new friend eagerly.

"It's of no issue, friend." Final Rest shook his small mane and picked his away around the log with care, using his forelegs to feel around it until he was next to the Kiokote. He could only 'see' Watch Me because of how bright he was, pleasing the Kimeti greatly. Bowing his head, he tucked his horns against the log and support himself with familiarity against the thick mire that clung to the wood. "At your lead."

Ruriska
I almost gave him one of the Acha's but most of them aren't in the Swamp. XD GLAD TO HELP <3

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 pm
With a grin, the Kiokote moved himself into position alongside the Kimeti. "Ready and... push!" With a grunt of effort, he shoved against the weight of the log, trying to shift it away from the clinging bracken. With Final Rest's assistance, it finally moved, sliding free and rolling over twice before coming to a rest in the mud.

"Success!" He cried. "Now, if you'll just help me a little more."

It didn't take long for them to drop the log off for Never Idle and the slightly out of breath Watch Me turned to his helper with a grateful smile. "If you ever have need of anything, seek out Watch Me of the Royal Rainbow Troupe - I'm sure you've heard of us - and I will assist you in any way I can."

Getting Perfect star away from her new pal was a little harder, but eventually they said goodbye and were on their way.

Chrystali
If it had been an Acha, he wouldn't have gotten any work done at all. xD Cheers love. <3

Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 7 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:39 pm
You had every intention of bringing this perfect fallen fruit back to Never Idle, but temptation won out, and you ate it yourself. Way to go.

Moving that log had been super hard work and he deserved a snack. Yum!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 17 Total: 36 (2-40)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:40 pm
You think you've found a red bird feather--but on leaning nearer you discover that it is a white bird feather, doused in blood.

"No, bad girl, get that our of your mouth this instant. If you swallow that daddy will be very angry. Star? Star! You naughty girl. Now you're going to have a stomach ache."

It seemed his doggie wanted a snack too, but a feather was hardly nutritious...  
Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:44 pm
Oh no! Your digging has unearthed an incredibly angry stoat! Best to scram--and spend the rest of the day nursing your gnawed-on ankles. Try again tomorrow.

"Gyaaaah!"

Watch Me and Perfect Star took off as fast as they could, aan angry stoat scurrying along behind them.

Yes, that was quite enough work for today.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 1 Total: 18 (2-40)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:40 pm
Day 2 Start.
Success Count: 1

You find a plant of absolutely intoxicating scent, surrounded by hummingbirds. It proves impossible to transport their nectar, but nothing's stopping you from sampling some while you're here.

After a leisurely sleep, some breakfast and then another nap, Watch Me finally found the proper motivation (a high-pitched whine from Perfect Star and the arrival of a certain slinking Owlcat revealed that Prize was in the area and looking for him) to get moving again.

His first find of the day proved to be the most wondrous plant, which he spent some time with, marveling over the lovely hummingbirds (which reminded him of his darling Acha troupe) and drinking his fill of nectar. Even Star lapped happily at the sweet drink.  
Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 19 Total: 32 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 pm
A long-dead Grandfather tree towers over this section of the swamp. In investigating the hollows of its enormous trunk, you find a patch of luminescent fungi. If you attempt to take it, it is too bitter to hold in your mouth, and causes a strange prickling pain where it touches you.

"How magnificent," he breathed as he wound his way through the hollows of the trunk. "This is the perfect backdrop for The Royal Rainbow Troupe's next performance. Rouge would look great here, the audience could watch from that position and - oh, that looked tasty, don't mind if I do...

Watch Me quickly found out that eating glowing fungi was a bad idea.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 11 Total: 27 (2-40)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:38 pm
A Kin has died here, perhaps this past winter. Its carcass has long since decayed to merely bones, and on a tree above its resting place someone has scrawled the symbol for a name, and a shape like a ripple in a still pool. Strangely, they have accompanied the marker with the symbol for a safe place.

Well this was depressing.

Perfect Star wandered over to the bones and started sniffing about as Watch Me collected some flowers from the surrounding area. Then he arranged his collection around the resting place and left quietly.  
Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 5 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:03 pm
You had every intention of bringing this perfect fallen fruit back to Never Idle, but temptation won out, and you ate it yourself. Way to go.

Yeah, this fruit has as much chance of getting to Never Idle as the first had.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 16 Total: 24 (2-40)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:08 pm
You find an ideal log. Unfortunately, rolling it free of the bracken it's trapped in and getting it back to the construction site will require some assistance! Help required. Success!

Watch Me stumbled, quite literally, over the second log. After a graceless hop to keep on his hooves, the Kiokote regarded the offending item sourly. It was as perfect as the first but obviously just as stuck.

He was honestly tempted just to leave it, but maybe if he took a quick nap, somebody would turn up?

"Star darling, be a dear and keep watch."

He fell asleep next to the log and after five minutes, so did the Sand Dog.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff