Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
what are you watching this year? (2014-2015) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:22 pm
Lets of new animes coming out this year, including cool remakes.
Feel free to describe what you are watching or just simply let us know the titles  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:25 pm
Currently I am watching Toriko, and Hunter x Hunter 2011, Jojo's Bizarre adventure 2012 (part 3 coming up out of cool
I am still watching one piece  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:07 pm
I can't wait to see the new Sailor Moon series, Sailor Moon Crystal, that's coming out this summer. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 pm
smithers456
I can't wait to see the new Sailor Moon series, Sailor Moon Crystal, that's coming out this summer. smile
yeah I heard about that one  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:47 pm
I'm excited about the new release of Fairy Tail. The new animation looks so pretty!!!

As for other series, I'm not entirely sure. I don't have anything specifically planned. I don't have a whole lot of time to watch anime, though I would like to re-watch Darker than Black and Fate/Stay Night.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:57 am
I started watching a few new ones, Yugioh Arc V, Black Bullet  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:12 pm
Extreme Cuddler

Yu-Gi-Oh! is one of my all time favorite series. Enjoy the new episodes. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:15 pm
smithers456
Extreme Cuddler

Yu-Gi-Oh! is one of my all time favorite series. Enjoy the new episodes. smile
So far I like it  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:40 am
xinitia
I'm excited about the new release of Fairy Tail. The new animation looks so pretty!!!

As for other series, I'm not entirely sure. I don't have anything specifically planned. I don't have a whole lot of time to watch anime, though I would like to re-watch Darker than Black and Fate/Stay Night.

I love Fairy Tail! I', really excited to see that as well!
I'm also currently watching Sword Art Online, the second season, Gun Gale Online. I'm loving it!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:57 pm
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia

I'm also currently watching Sword Art Online, the second season, Gun Gale Online. I'm loving it!

I haven't started the second season of SAO. I was worried that it'd be too over-the-top dramatic. You've been liking it so far it seems?  

xinitia

Crew

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:49 am
xinitia
Starz-N-Madness
xinitia

I haven't started the second season of SAO. I was worried that it'd be too over-the-top dramatic. You've been liking it so far it seems?

I don't want to give anything away, but basically at first, it was pretty slow and not as much action as the first season, but now, it is getting intense. They focus more on character's back story as well, I find. If you enjoyed the first season of SAO, then I would definitely continue watching the second.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:32 pm
I recently started watching Terra formars, love it so far, if you are a fan of action and "gore-ish" anime I would highly recommend it.  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:35 pm
my list of 2014 animes are

Sailor Moon Crystal
Aikatsu
Utapri 2000% love
Yona of the Dawn  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:52 pm
Welcome to 2015!!! Are there any series you're looking forward to watching?

I'm looking forward to continue watching Fairy Tail (of course), and am going to be finishing Last Exile. I'm so close now!

Beyond that.... I'm not sure. Once I finish my Master's program I'll have more time to think about watching stuff.  

xinitia

Crew

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:40 pm
I recently finished watching Vampire Knight which I liked a lot. I plan on watching more Sailor Moon Crystal. I'm currently watching Devil Part Timer and then I will start watching Book 3 of the Legend of Korra series. I recently bought all three box sets of the Avatar the Last Air Bender series which I look forward to watching in the future. smile  
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff