Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:58 am
User Image
User Image
                                  Damon got to school early the next day. He and his friends had a plan for Jake. Sure, Hope was tutoring him, but that can only torture Jake for so long. Damon grinned as he got into Jake's locker at the locker room. Jake always shoot some hoops early in the morning in the school gym and then showers in the locker room now that he's on the team. However, wait until he discovers that his clothes are missing. Damon tried to hush up the giggling team as Damon handed his friend Jake's clothes. Well, basically Jake's everything. Boxers, shorts, shirt, shoes. Everything. Seeing Jake by the shower, being covered with the half tall wall, Damon noticed the white towel Jake had prepared to dry him off. With a malicious grin, Damon grabbed the white towel with him noticing and rushed out of the locker room with all of Jake's things shoved in Damon's friend's backpack. Out in the hallway, Damon let out a few loud laughs before clapping hands with the teammates. "He won't know what hit him," joked Damon with a grin. Facing down the hallway, in the mix of crowds, Damon saw Hope and grinned. "I'll catch up with you guys later." Jogging towards the brunette, Damon smiled down at her. "Hey there, tutor girl. What time are we meeting up? During free period? Tutor hours? Lunch? After school?"

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:34 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hope yawned as she walked into the school. The girl had been up late with her mom and other things, she'd been stressing over a mark she'd gotten in one of her classes, of course she'd gotten a seventy nine and her mother had told her she was lazy and didn't care enough about her studies. With a sigh she continued to her locker. Putting her bag and books away she pulled out the books she needed and closed up her locker to head to class early for something. Damn sleep... I wish mom had just let it go and let me go to bed without doing the dishes... I was exhausted and had so much work to do, and now I have to go and finish in class before it starts she thought to herself as she yawned once more and continued to walk down the halls.

Hope was about to turn the corner when Damon's smiling self jogged up beside her and started to ask her when they would be doing their tutoring today. Hope shrugged as she felt her phone go off, she pulled it out and turned to Damon "When did you want to?" she asked as she looked back to her phone. Hope saw that Jake had messaged her. She opened the message and sighed. Putting her phone away, Hope turned to Damon "Actually I can't tonight, my best friend, the one you just robbed needs me... Really Damon? How childish are you two? Grow up" she said as she walked off, leaving Damon alone in the middle of the hall. Heading for her locker, she opened it and looked through her things.

Hope had another boy take her towel and a shirt and the gym shorts to Jake, luckily the shorts were male shorts and the shirt was just a superhero one. Waiting outside she watched when Jake came out to thank her. Hope rolled her eyes and turned to her friend "Damon's a jerk.. But you really shouldn't feed into his angry Jake.. It's childish and stupid" she said as she grabbed her things off the floor and looked at her best friend. "I mean really, you two played so well yesterday, if you could try to get along it would help a whole bunch of people" she said as she looked at the time and cursed under her breath "Sorry Jake I gotta go" she said as she rushed off towards her class to do her work.

||Attire||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:08 am
User Image
User Image
                                  As Damon thought about just what time they should meet up, his mind kept wandering back to Jake. How he must look so lost and baffled. Searching for his clothes, or towels, or just anything to cover himself, really. It was hilarious. However, Hope didn't think so. In fact, Damon didn't intend for Hope to find out, but she did because Jake would always tell on him. "Hope, c'mon," said Damon when Hope turned from him. "It's just a joke!" he defended. "It's what guys do. We mess around with each other!" With a simple, frustrated 'hmp', Damon started to walk off until his ex girlfriend paused him. She wanted to makes sure that he was okay, and that he was going to be fine. Damon just simply rolled his eyes and walked away from her. Thus, causing him to run into someone else. Jake. Hope thought he was a jerk? Fine. Damon squinted his eyes at Jake before locking his jaw and shifting his strap on his shoulder. "There's a party at my dad's beach house tonight. The team's going." Jake questioned as to why Damon was telling him this, and Damon scoffed. "I said the team, didn't I?" Without any further comments, Damon purposely bumped shoulders with Jake and walked towards class.

When arriving in class, Damon spied Hope and immediately swallowed harshly. He stole the seat that was behind her and his mind struggled with words that he wanted to say. Honestly, he wasn't good at being a nice guy, considering his past. Leaning in close, Damon tried to reason with Hope. "Look, we all got pranked on when we joined the team, the guys and I, and we just thought that it wasn't fair that Jake got on the team without getting some of the heat." Damon knew it was a lame excuse, and not the correct one - though some guys felt that way - but Damon wanted to be back on Hope's good side. "C'mon. We can eat out tonight while we study. You can even pay this time," joked Damon considering her last night comment about paying for next meal they shared together. "I paid for one dinner. If you stop talking to me now, we may never be square again."

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:21 am
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hope walked into class and sat down as she started to get to work, hoping she had enough time after Jake and Damon decided to play jokes on each other and be childish. Luckily she found the work to be easy so it really didn't take her that long, in fact she finished before the warning bell went off. Putting it away she pulled out her things and put her phone on vibrate in case she needed it. Turning she watched as some students started to walk into the class. Hope sighed and pulled out a paper to doodle on while she waited. But to her luck Damon walked in and of course purposely sat behind her. She didn't think anything of it because they were at school and she doubted he would bother her seeing as he most likely didn't want his friend to think they were friends, he probably wanted a tutor student relation which was fine by her so long as no one started to bother her.

When he started to try to explain himself she nearly fell over. Was he really talking to her in the middle of a classroom full of his friends? Was he crazy? Hope looked up to see Damon's ex-girlfriend glare at her. The girl mouthed something that made Hope shiver. Turning to Damon she looked him in the eyes "It's fine okay" she said before turning as the teacher walked in. Hoped sighed and pulled out a paper once more, jotting down a quick note We'll meet up after school as scheduled and I will pay for dinner and I will choose where she wrote before sliding it back to Damon's desk skilfully stealthy like. She smiled and turned back to her books. Sure Jake and Damon were childish beyond explanation, but she still needed to make money, even if she really didn't feel like tutoring Damon at the moment. Eventually the bell rang and she stood from her seat, slowly collecting her things.

||Attire||

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image
                                  Damon didn't notice his ex girlfriend saying something to Hope. In fact, when Hope nearly cringed with a shiver, he thought it was because of him. The tone Hope used almost sounded as if she was annoyed, and he was worried that he screwed up his tutoring with Hope. Luckily, as the teacher was introducing the class for the day, he was slipped a note. Receiving it, Damon read it and felt his smile grow back on his face. He stayed throughout the class, not really paying attention like usual, but at the end of class, when the bell rang, Damon immediately got out of his chair just as Hope did. "So I'll see you later?" he asked, before a couple of guys from the team started to walk in for their next class. With a deep breath, Damon turned and rubbed the back of his neck, walking out of the room and into the hallway. Sure it seemed rather odd that Damon left the room so quick and so fast, but there was a reason. A reason that he hoped that he didn't have to tell Hope one day in fear that she would think he's stupid. Though, he's sure that she probably already does.

In his next class, Damon sat down in his chair and awkwardly released a deep sigh as if he's been holding it. This was the class he knew he had with Jake. As far as Hope, he wasn't sure. He was always hell bent on taking down Jake recently and before that, he barely noticed the two of them. The bell soon rang and the teacher told the class to begin the bellringer. He had his number 2 pencil ready, his paper on the desk in front of him, and he was prepared to write until he heard the door open. Whenever someone enters the room, it captures everyone's attention, including Damon's. But who he saw was his mom. She cautiously looked around the room until she saw Damon, three rows away from the door, questioning why she was there. The teacher informed her that she wasn't allowed to be in her classroom, but Damon's mom ignored her, stormed over to Damon and held out her hand. "Hand it over," she said, glaring down at the boy. Damon knew what he took, and he didn't feel the least guilty about it.

"I don't know what you're-"

"Give me the pills, Damon!" shouted his mom, the angry obsession for popping pills showing. Damon saw that his mom had a problem, and when he discovered that, he took her pills so that she couldn't do it. He wanted to help her, prevent her from doing this. She claimed that she's been stressed out from the marriage and Keith handling Damon, so she takes only one a day, like instructed. However, Damon saw his mom do it at least three times a day, if not more. With a frustrated sigh, Damon reached into his bag and set the bottle pills on the counter.

"Fine. Take them, mom. But I'm warning you. It's either you take the pills or me," he said, looking up to her. She stood in the middle of his classroom, yell at him, and make a fool out of himself all for some damn pills. Damon was drawing the last straw. His mom hesitated, looking down at him while her breath hitched in worry. However, as if she utterly shifted into a whole new person, with such confidence, she grabbed the pilled and casually walked out the door, leaving Damon there. With a disbelief sigh, Damon grabbed his bag and walked out the door. He wouldn't be able to focus with the eyes on him.

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:20 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

When Damon showed next to her, she nodded and watched as he walked out. With a shrug she was about to head out when the teacher stopped her. Hope and the teacher talked for a bit, in fact by the time they were done the bell had rung and Hope was rushing out of the class to get to her next one. Hope was about to walk into class when a woman walked in and was complaining to a student about pills? Hope stayed by the door as she watched the woman walk out. Watching her walk off, Hope turned and bumped into Damon. The girl went flying and her books spilled all over the floor along side her. With a soft wince, she looked up to see Damon. Rubbing her backside, she slowly started to gather her things before standing up straight. Turning to him, she was about to ask him if he was going to head back to class, but she saw his bag and the look on his face. She was his mother... she thought to herself.

Hope didn't know what came over her, but she stood on the tips of her toes to embrace the male "I'm here if you wanna talk? We can go out to the bleachers? I know a nice quiet spot if you want to?" she said quietly in case he didn't want anyone to notice. Letting go of Damon, she felt her cheeks heat slightly, she had no idea why she had just hugged the male out of no where. She thought it might have been because she knew what it was like when parents didn't understand their children. Not that she had the worst parents, she just didn't agree with some of the things they did. But right now she had to stop thinking about her problems and worry about the male in front of her. She had no idea how he would react, but hopefully he didn't get upset with her for trying to help him. Hope wasn't sure why, but she got an uneasy feeling when she pictured Damon snapping at her for trying to help and telling her off, it made her slightly sad.

||Attire||

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:36 am
User Image
User Image
                                  Damon didn't mean to, but as he stormed out of his room with no intention of following his mother, he accidentally ran into someone. He was so taken by surprise and ridden with anger, his sight was clouded in rage over his mother choosing her pills over her own damn son. However, when the door behind him shut, the sound snapped him back into reality and he saw that he collided into Hope. "I'm sorry," he whispered, almost inaudibly. Bending down, Damon tried to help her at least a little before she was done collecting her things in her arms, and he grabbed one of her textbooks. Standing up, he let out a light sigh, too upset to even show a single charming smile. He would flirt his way with her, and use her, or whatever the hell he's telling himself that day. But he couldn't even let his lips twitch into a smile to assure Hope that he was fine, because he wasn't fine. The embrace took him by surprise, but he gratefully accepted it by wrapping his own arms right back around her. It felt comforting, and, honestly, Damon liked it. Hearing her talk of the bleachers and talking of the subject, he would've declined it any other god given day. But he didn't want to keep self torturing himself. Looking down the hallway that lead to the vacant gym, Damon soon faced Hope after their hug. With a gentle nod and his lips tightening to a straight line, Damon kept ahold of her textbook that he picked up for her and walked down the hallway with her.

"My parents.." started Damon when they were sitting in the empty gym and on the top of the bleachers, "aren't the best people. You know my dad, of course, because of Jake. But.. Jake's lucky. Hell, I envy him. I was handed a basketball before I could even walk. It's like this.. giant weight on my shoulders. I have to be great, I have to be a basketball player, I have to be this perfect son in this perfect family." Damon was confiding in Hope. He didn't know why, he didn't know why he was letting this weight off of one person that he barely knows. But he knew that she wouldn't dare tell a soul. "My dad was a basketball player, hurt himself, and never played again. So I am. My mom has this perfect image of herself with her money and her wealth and this.. perfect life. But now? Now she's poppin' pills left and right, my dad is on my case constantly about Jake, and Jake is coming in and stealing my title of Captain. I just.. I can hear the disappointment in my dad's voice when I lost this game before. He told me to walk home.. In the rain. My mom was always on business trips, cheated on my dad before." Looking to Hope, Damon let out a deep sigh. "I'm not perfect. No one asked me what I want to do. They look at my family and see my dad as the betrayer of Jake and his mom, and think that I was just plan B for him. I just.." Damon didn't know what. He never told anyone this. He never confessed to himself about this, until now. He spilled Hope some big secrets of his family, and now he just prayed that she wouldn't tell anyone.

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:36 am
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hope lead the way to the bleachers as Damon followed closely beside here. Once they were at the top, closest to the back of the gym, which was empty do to the fact that the weather was nice so gym classes were held outside for the time being. She turned her full attention to Damon as he spoke. When she saw each emotion cross his face, she felt her heart ache a little. As he told his story she felt more and more bad about his situation. With a sigh, Hope nodded and listened as he told her all his secrets. "Sorry to hear" she said once he had finished. Hope knew she was missing class, but it wasn't like it was the first she'd ever skipped a class before. Yes, Hope Adams has skipped her classes before. Just because the girl got good grades didn't mean she would show up to all her classes everyday of the week, sure she'd show to school, but often if she found there was nothing important going on in class or that there were more important matters to attend to, she would skip easily.

Hope turned to Damon, because right now it was one of those times. "If you don't feel up to going to class we could grab our stuff and go somewhere?" she offered. Hope wasn't sure if Damon would want to leave with her, but if he did she was here for him. "I don't have anything important in my classes so I can skip, and I really didn't wanna go anyways.. If you want I could treat you to lunch instead of dinner?" she said softly. Hope had no idea why she was trying to convince him to skip class with her, considering she was tutoring him for bad grades. But something was nagging her and was making her want to be here for Damon. It was strange, lately Hope had been having weird feelings when she was around Damon, feelings she couldn't quite explain and was sure that Jake would get the wrong idea if she told him. Best keep it to yourself Hope she thought to herself as she waited for Damon to say something.

||Attire||

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:01 am
User Image
User Image
                                  Damon sighed heavily at the great weight that has been lifted off his soul just from pouring out his secrets of feelings to someone's ear. Even if it is to the best friend of his enemy and half brother. Dipping down his head between his shoulder blades, Damon reached a hand up and ran it through his hair in a pure sign of exhaust. He was just about done with his parents. Lifting his head, Damon listened to Hope and her suggestion about skipping classes. Sure, she generously offered up her attendance record by being here with him, but from how casual she asked it, he figured that she does this often. "Hope Adams, are you askin' me to skip school with you?" Damon asked with a small smile. "I'm shocked. I don't do that sort of thing anymore. I mean, you, yourself, showed me the error of my ways." However, when she said that she could treat him to lunch instead of dinner, his smile broadened. "Deal." Getting up from the bleachers with his backpack over his shoulder, Damon turned to Hope to pause her from going down the bleachers. "First, you have to tell me your secret. 'member? Last night. I asked what is your big, talented secret. And you didn't tell me. I just spilled a really, really embarrassing secret to you. The lease you can do is return the favor."

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:47 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

With a smile, Hope followed Damon down the bleachers after he'd agreed to go to lunch with her. Although when the male seemed shocked a few moments ago, she found it to be quite funny considering. Just as Damon touched the ground, he turned to stop her a step up on the bleachers. When he asked her about her talent, reminding her of the other night and the fact that he'd just spilled his secret, she shook her head and laughed lightly. With a shake of her head, she replied with a simple "Nu ah". Stepping off the bleacher's, Hope turned to look up at Damon "Nice try. But I'll tell you this" she said with a grin "I do like super heroes and all that nerdy stuff" she said as she turned and headed out of the gym so he could follow. Hope found it cute that Damon was curious about her, but of course it didn't matter, nothing could happen between them. Not that I'd want that.... Would I?... she thought, questioning herself.

||Attire||

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:32 am
User Image
User Image
                                  Damon had really thought that he was going to be granted an answer, but then again, he should've known that he was going to get his hopes high for something that will probably never happen. However, he was granted a hint, and that was all he needed. Comics. Damon used to read a lot of that, but doesn't often now. Perhaps it was about time for him to get to reading. It was strange how he wanted to impress Hope. It was as if he wanted a desperate attempt to make her think twice about him. Nonetheless, with a smile, Damon followed after Hope and felt rather confident.

The part of the day when Damon felt really happy was at the party. He arranged it to where they crashed his dad's beach house. There were at least half of the school at that house right now, downing alcohol, kissing other people, and streaking into the ocean water at night. Damon laughed with his friend, Tim, and saw that Jake arrived with Hope in tow. He must've asked for her to come with him in case something bad was to go down. Jake also must've not want to deal with Damon's crap anymore, which was understandable. When passing Damon, Jake made a rather snide comment regarding their father and how Damon was just a backup, much like on the team. That struck Damon hard, and it hurt bad.

"Hey, Damon, do you have any pornos in this stack?" asked Tim, searching through the DVDs underneath the TV. Damon didn't even look at Tim. Instead, he was watching Hope from afar, pondering about her. He wanted to know her background. Sure, he was aware of her money issues, but he wanted to deeply know her for some reason. But he was a jock, and she was best friends with his half brother who Damon was assigned to ruin. "Aw, sweet, it's your dad's prom video," said Tim with a cackle before throwing it back underneath the TV. Damon's head snapped back to Tim when he said this, remembering what was on that video.

So, Damon slipped in the video and turned up the volume to where it silence the room when the cheer was heard. On the screen was Damon's dad, winning Prom King, in high school on stage during prom night and a date in his arms that was granted Prom Queen. However, the date was Jake's mother. "Do I think me and Keith will get married? Yes. We will grow up and have a good home for little Jake here," and she rubbed her slightly showing stomach, "In fact, come see us in ten years and you'll see what a big, happy family we are." Someone laughed about the hair and the tux, and asked who the two of them were.

"Jake's mom," said Damon with a rather evil smirk on his face. "And my dad. Seems only one of them got their dream, huh." Rude, yes, but Jake was the one who walked in here and the first thing he said regarded their dad in a negative way.

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:17 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

The day had actually been fun, she'd been the one to take him out to lunch, which she'd gone to the perfect place for. She'd ate the best lasagna ever as she always did when she went to Emilio's. They'd gone for a walk and just enjoyed time together, which was something Hope hadn't expected to happen. Once it was starting to near the time for Damon's party, he walked her home and they'd said their good byes. Hope walked into her house and answered the call for her missing her class. No one was home besides her younger siblings and grandmother. She walked straight to her room after grabbing a snack. Her sister walked in and the two talked for a while until her phone went off. She looked at the screen and saw that it was Jake who was calling. Hope answered the call whilst her sister did whatever on her laptop and Hope closed her own laptop to better focus on the conversation.

"What's up?" she asked her best friend once the phone was too her ear. After a small conversation, that ended with Hope turning to her sister to ask her to do her make-up. She was dressed and ready to go to the party with Jake. Hope was a little shocked that he'd asked her to go as his date. One because he normally asked a girl who enjoyed parties more so than she did. And two because Hope had never thought of Jake as date material, which wasn't to say she didn't like Jake like a date would. She'd just never thought about it before. Jake came to pick her up at home after her parents had given her the okay and such. "Thanks for inviting me" she said as she spilled into the passenger side of Jake's car. The two talked, laughed and listened to the radio on the car ride there, Jake complimenting her on her dress and saying it was rare to see her like this. He said that she should wear more dresses and do her hair and make-up more often because she looked stunning when she did put the effort in. Thanks..... But no thanks she thought to herself with a small frown and roll of her eyes.

When the two arrived, Hope's jaw dropped, and Jake laughed at her. Arm in arm the two walked up into the beach house. Hope wasn't sure what to do, but she noticed that Damon came over to greet them. When Jake started to talk about their father, in a rather rude manner, she dug her heel into his foot and gave Damon and apologetic smile as he turned and walked off. Hope turned to Jake "What the hell was that Jake?" she asked with a look of shame on her face. What in the hell was this boy doing? With a sad shake of her head, Hope turned and walked off somewhere, hoping to find something to take her mind off things, and she also wanted to find Damon so she could apologize for Jake's behaviour. But before she could even think about a moment of piece she heard laughter and turned. Hope watched as Damon played some sort of video. It had something to do with Jake's mom and Damon's father being together. She frowned and felt her heart break a little when Jake looked and walked off. Hope tried to catch up, but he was out the door in seconds. Turning to Damon she glared at him "You're just the worst" she said as she rushed off after Jake.

Hope saw that Jake was already in his car Crap! she thought "Jake! Jake wait!" she said, unsure of whether or not the male could hear her. Hope watched as Jake got into his car and drove off. She knew it would take him a few minutes to get home, so it wouldn't do her any good to call him. With a sigh of defeat she turned and started to walk home. Hope didn't live that far, but of her parents found out about how Jake had ditched her, they kill him. Pulling out her phone she sent Jake a message You ditched me Jake... Call me when you get home..." she typed before hitting send. Hope was crossing the street when Jake called, she pressed the talk button and started to walk on the road as far left as possible "Hey are you okay?" she asked, knowing he was upset. Jake apologized for ditching her and offered to pick her up. She smiled and nodded, telling him where she was. "Jake you and Damon really ought too st-" she said, getting cut off by the sound of a car horn. There was lights and a screech of tires, someone screamed and then everything went dark. Jake was saying something on the other end of the phone, but Hope was unconscious and didn't hear what he'd said.

Hope was rushed to the hospital, a drunk driver had hit her on her walk home and Jake had been there in top speed. The three had gone to the hospital while Jake called her parents and told them what happened. The doctors and nurses worked on Hope for hours, Jake and Hope family where outside the er waiting for any news. Luckily after an extra two hours, the doctors came out to inform everyone Hope was fine and that she'd just need rest. She'd broken her leg and lost a bit of blood, but everything was fine she would make a recovery by morning. Although the doctors said that it would be best that she stay an extra night at the hospital just in case anything were to happen or something changed while she was resting. Hopes parents were relived and they had asked Jake to stay while they went home to drop off Hope's brother and sister with their grandmother so that her parents could spend the night. Jake sat by the bed and starred at his friend. Hope on the other hand, had no idea what was going on. While she was asleep she was dreaming of her and Jake and their friends at Damon's party. They were all laughing and smiling and dancing to the music that was playing.

||Attire||

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image
                                  The crowd laughed some more, looking at the hairstyle and the clothes that were in the video. However, whenever Damon stated who the two people were in the video, and that one of them only gained their dreams, the audience died down. Their smiles faltered into horrid awkward as they faced Jake who stormed out of the house. Damon had a rather proud smirk on his face as his eyes watched his half brother walk past him, bumping their shoulders. After stepping back from the impact, he faced forward and was faced with Hope. His smile immediately dropped and he listened to what Hope spat at him. With a heavy sigh, Damon felt Hope brush past him and storm out of the house. Now the party had died down, and people starred at Damon. It took him a while though, to look at anyone. He dropped his gaze to his shoes and let his jaw clench and unclench. His fingers fiddled with each other, and he swallowed harshly. Lifting his head, Damon saw the surrounding group starring at him. "What? Get back to partyin'," said Damon before exiting the room and eventually the house.

Angrily, he ran a hand through his short, dark locks, fingers combing through his hair. However, his anger exploded through his legs as he lifted his left foot up and kicked over the nearest trashcan. With a huff, his eyes directed towards the house, where the music picked back up. His popularity told him to go back inside, screw a girl, and just focus on ruining Jake's life rather than entertaining Hope's. However, he turned the opposite way of the house and walked off with his hands shoved in his pockets. He rubbed the back of his neck, and watched as an ambulance speed by. Damon didn't think much of it. Instead, he just rubbed his eyes with his fingers and heaved out a heavy sigh. Damon had no idea where he was walking, or why he was walking when it was just a girl who called him the worst, but he was. And his feet wouldn't stop. Shoving his hands back into his pockets, Damon continued to walk on the sidewalk, blinking against the red lights that flashed as he approached the ambulance closer and closer. He still didn't think that it was a big deal, even with the amount of blood.

Then he saw the body being lifted into the ambulance. Hope.. Immediately, it was as if everything slowed down, including his heartbeat. Damon yanked his hands out of his jeans pockets, let his converse stomp on the ground as he ran to the ambulance, and screamed her name loud. An officer saw Damon and immediately stepped in the way before he could jump in the ambulance. The officer fought against the struggling teenager, Damon not taking his eyes off of Hope's body once, even if he could only see her feet now. "That's my friend!" he shouted. "That's my friend!" But the officer ruefully, yet sternly, informed Damon that he's not authorized to ride in the back of the ambulance unless he was hurt himself or a family relative. Damon looked to the officer and glared at him. "Listen, sir, I'd much rather go with my who is ********' injured than to listen to a rent a cop like you. Now, that is my friend in there and I want to go with her!" This only provoked the officer some more and he tightened his jaw. Immediately, he told Damon turn around so that he can come down to the station with him. "Oh, c'mon!" groaned Damon, now just pissed off. When Damon turned and felt his wrists being cuffed, he turned his head around to look at Hope as the ambulance drove away.

It took nearly an hour for Damon to get bailed out of jail, thanks to his dad. His dad felt that his son needed to learn a lesson, and the lesson should be taught in a harsh manner rather than just needing to abuse him. Damon stormed down the steps of the police station, hearing his nagging dad. Damon was just wanting to find some way to the hospital. "I get woken up at midnight to find out that my son was sassing off an officer and that there is a raging high school party filled with alcohol bought under my name in my own beach house? Hell, I should've let you stay in there longer."

"Great," mumbled Damon, only half listening, as he scanned the street to look for the sign. He needed to get to the hospital to find out if Hope was okay. He saw a lot of blood. Seeing the sign, he immediately started to sprint. He heard his dad shouting after him, but ignored his cries. In the mornings, Damon would jog out on his own around town, or he would with his dad. Nonetheless, he never sprinted across town. Often, he would pause, to catch his breath. When he reached the hospital, he was nearly out of the breath and covered in sweat. When he arrived, a nurse paused him before he could walk any further than the lobby. She explained that visiting hours were over. It took Damon quite some time to run down here. Annoyed, Damon huffed out a deep breath, unaware that Hope's parents were sitting in the lobby themselves. "Listen, I have tried to ride with her in the ambulance but the cop wouldn't let me and cuffed me. I was in a jail cell for nearly an hour, and I ran.. all the way here from the police station just to see her. So, please, can I just... can I just see her?" Damon looked nearly helpless now. In over the short time he known her, he felt it was his fault that she ended up in this situation, and Damon grown very... protective of her. He would never hurt her, even if he's trying to ruin Jake's life. When using Hope, he just wanted to break her heart and hurt Jake. Now, he didn't know what to do.

Damon was thankfully granted access to see Hope, and Jake by the bed. Jake stood when he saw his half brother, shade of anger on his face. Damon knew what Jake wanted to say: to leave. But Damon shoved his hands awkwardly in his pockets and looked to Jake with sad eyes. "Can I have a sec, please?" It was genuine sorrow that Jake saw. He hesitated though before leaving the room, and allowing Damon to sit down on the chair beside the bed. Damon was muted for a while, looking at Hope's closed eyelids. "You.. You weren't supposed to leave. You were supposed to stay. You were supposed to hang out with me, not show up as Jake's date. You dressing up? Didn't look like you.. Heh.. When I saw you dressed up, I knew that it wasn't you. You like comics. Remember? You said that your talent is comics, and that you like superheros, and -- Hope, it's my fault, alright? It's my fault that you are in this mess, and I am so sorry." Damon knew that she was going to be fine, the nurse said so. But it still didn't beat the guilty conscious that was inside of him. "You shouldn't have deserved this. You're right. I'm the worst. If I just stopped you, for at least five more minutes. If I didn't play that disc --" Damon stopped himself and looked down at his hands. "I'm sorry," he choked before he speedily left the room and soon, the building.

ooc; sorry that it's so long.. i didn't mean for it to be o.o

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:34 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hope was unconscious for most of what was going on around her. She had no idea that Jake had been in the room and that eventually he and Damon had swapped. All she heard saw Damon blaming himself, her being unable to reassure him and then everything went dark again. A few hours later Hope opened her eyes and looked around the hospital room. Her mom had been sleeping on the chair by her bed, the older woman looked tired and completely drained. Hope saw Jake on the opposite chair, knowing he must have argued with his parents to let him spend the night. Good Ol' Jake she thought to herself when she heard someone coming in. Hope saw her father walk in, and when their eyes met, he froze and gave her a small reassuring smile. The older man walked over to the side of her bed and pressed his lips to her forehead. He asked her how she was feeling, and even got her a drink of water when she started how thirsty she was. The two talked until Jake and her mother stirred.

After some talking the doctor walked in to check in on Hope. After that he informed everyone that she didn't need an extra night and that she would be discharged in a few short hours. After the hours passed, Hope's mom took everyone out for lunch and Hope struggled with her new crutches. Hope had broken a leg, she had a few bruises and would be bed ridden for a week before she'd be going back to school. Jake had promised to visit everyday and bring her home work. She thanked him kindly before the ate. After lunch Hopes parents dropped the two off at her house and had gone off to work. Hope and Jake spent a few hours together before he had to go. She thanked him, nearly forgetting something "Jake!" she called to her best friend. When Jake looked at her curiously, she smiled "Tell Damon that I won't be at school a while... He can come by for tutoring if he wants" she said, trusting and knowing that he would pass the message on. Hope closed her door and headed for the living room. She sat on the couch and just watched movie till she passed out.

||Attire||

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image
                                  When Damon arrived home, he was greeted with two different sort of reactions. Both parents rushed to the front door to discover Damon standing there, but was about to go upstairs to his room. He honestly didn't want to deal with either of them. But he had to. Stopping in his tracks at the sight of their faces, he let out a deep sigh. His mother looked worried, scared, and concerned. Keith, however, looked rather angry, pissed, and annoyed. Together, in unison, they both asked, "Where have you been?!" He looked between the both of them, and he saw his chance. After this whole day, he didn't deserve them finally giving a s**t about him. With a scoff, Damon stepped down from the steps and stood strong in front of them. "Mom, you walked into my classroom today looking for your pills. You found them, but I gave you a choice. Me or the pills. Guess what? You chose the pills. So don't scream at me and ask me where I've been like you worry about me because that's not right. And I will not tolerate that." His eyes shifted over his dad, who was clearly prepared for whatever backlash Damon had prepared. "Dad, you have treated me like s**t for the past.. actually, my whole life. All you ever cared about was me carrying a damn basketball because you didn't in college when you got hurt and retired early. And you keep pushing me around like I'm some rag doll, when I'm not! I'm your son. And quite frankly, I'm done being that. I'm gonna go to Hope sometime and I'm gonna see if there's some way - any freakin' way - to get the hell away from the two of you because as far as I'm concerned, you two are wastin' my time actually pretending that you care about me." With that, and not a single apology, Damon turned and marched up the stairs and away from the two people he called parents.

The next time Damon was at his locker, his locker was slammed right in his face, even though Damon still needed to gather his books. Turning to his side to discover who this intruder was, he saw that it was Jake. "Dude, next time you do that, I'm gonna kick your a**," threatened Damon, reaching out to grab the lock, but Jake just simply informed Damon the message Hope wanted to pass on. But no without a few extra words. Jake threatened that if he finds one little slip that this whole innocent with Hope act is a lie, he will jump on that slip and tear Damon down. Damon let his eyes falter to the ground briefly before confidently glaring Jake right back in his eyes. "Whatever." With that, Damon forgot about his books and waked off.

Damon did spend his free period escaping the hands of school and making it out to his car. Hope was okay with him studying with her, but he wanted something else. He wanted to know if there was something that he could do to remove himself from his parent's grasp. Jake told Damon that he can walk right in since Hope can't leave the bed and her parents were out at work. Although, Damon felt awkward about just entering Hope's house. "Hello?" he called out when he peeked open the door. Stepping up the steps that lead into the living room, Damon saw how simple it looked. How it looked like a normal family's room that been used plenty of times instead of his own living room: which contained rich and expensive couches and chairs that barely anyone but rare guests uses. He saw a picture of Hope with her family, and honestly, Damon couldn't help but feel the smile twitch on his face. When hearing her in her room, he turned down the hallway and entered her room. "Jake said that it's alright if I come over and you tutor me. But, that's not why I'm here, actually." Stepping forward and sitting at the edge of his bed, Damon cautiously asked, "You know my horrid backstory of my parent's? Well, what I did this thing called emancipation. Could that help me 'divorce' from the family?"

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas