Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:02 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hearing Damon's response to working with Jake during the game, Hope couldn't help the light blush that speared over her cheeks, giving them a light pink color. When Damon ushered her forward, she complied and walked beside him. It was weird, the two of them walking alongside each other, even if the halls were empty, and to add? Damon's hand was rested on the small of her back. She noted also that the confident male basketball played that would walk through the halls during the bright hours of the day had vanished, instead there was the guy walking the girl through the halls nervously. It was something of a movie scene, only Hope wasn't sure if she had any feelings for Damon. When he talked about dinner, she blushed a dark red, but hid in her locker "If you'd like to, I don't mind at all. It's your lessons Damon, you can have them whenever and wherever" she said as she turned, closing her locker and shoot Damon a soft smile. Hope wasn't sure if she could trust he best friends rival, but then she was never one to judge a book by it's cover. Once her bag was on her shoulders, she turned to Damon "Alright lead the way" she said with a smile as she moved beside him and waited from him to lead the way to wherever he wanted to go.

||Attire||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                  The game must've taken a lot out of Damon, the energy seemed to lack in his body, but he didn't share to show it with Hope. He much rather hang out with her than to deal with his dad and his constant ranting to him. Growing up, Damon could only remember basketball, parties, and sex. Damon was never pressured to have good grades, and always got away with just about anything, legal or not, because of his dad's money. Or Damon's mom's money rather, considering that his dad only owns a car shop due to her money starting it. Either way, Damon wanted to get a basketball scholarship and get the hell away from this place. Far away. Not without leaving his name whispered in the halls. A brand mark, one would say. Nonetheless, Damon was prepared to just sleep and block out the world. Dazed in his own thoughts, he hadn't realized that he was too far out of his head until Hope's locker slammed shut. The echo rang down the empty halls, causing Damon to let out a light chuckle. Not even one step forward until a voice was heard. "Damon! C'mere, please," a stern voice from his dad was heard. Looking over his shoulder, Dan was standing with a hand on his hip, underneath his perfectly ironed suit jacket.

"Nah. I'm good. I'm gonna hang with Hope for a bit," said Damon, desperately trying to avoid his dad. Placing a hand on the small of Hope's back, Damon led her out of the hallway and soon out of the god forsaken school. "Sorry about that." Shoving his hands down in his jacket pockets, Damon looked towards Hope. "Do you have psycho parents too?"

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:09 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hope didn't say anything, even though she noted that Damon blanked for a moment. When a voice called from down the hall, her eyes darted towards the sound. Standing at the opposite end of the hall was a tall man in a neatly pressed suit, he looked older, and had a determined look on his face. She automatically saw the very small resemblance between the two males before her 'So this is his father' she thought to herself. Hope had no idea what is was Damon's father wanted, but she could tell by the way Damon tensed and rushed her out of the school that he didn't want to be with his father. When the fresh night air hit her face and filled her lungs, Hope didn't speak until Damon did. She was surprised by both the apology and the question. With a shake of her head she replied with a simple soft "No...", letting the word hang in the air like the lie it was.

Hope bit her bottom lip lighting, she didn't know where to go, much less what to say. Taking in a breath, she turned to Damon and smiled "Where did you wanna go?" she asked, trying to sound as upbeat as she could. And maybe, she sounded a little too upbeat, but it was better than having Damon feel uneasy or anything. What was wrong with her? "Well I know this place, it's nothing too fancy. But the food's good nonetheless" she said "We could head there if you'd like.. Although I left my car at home sadly" she said looking down in thought. How could they go, they could walk but it would take a long time and she assumed Damon was probably tired anyways. Before Hope could suggest something, she froze, her eyes wide as realization hit her "Sorry. I need to make a call real quick. I'll be right back" she said as she smiled before walking a little away to make her call. Hope dialed and spoke softly incase the wind carried her voice over to Damon, she hung up before walking back with a smile "Just had to let my parents know" she said softly.

||Attire||

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                                  Damon had an idea of where the two of them should go. Though she shared that she knew a place, Damon was set on the area that he confirmed. "I think I got something that you will like. Or, er, I hope you'll like." Damon grinned slightly and nodded his head in the direction that would lead them to the front of the school. As they walked down the hallway, Damon had to remember why he was doing this briefly. Like he needed to remember what got him to start talking to Hope in the first place. Damon gripped the strap of his bag and continued down the hall with Hope, small talk occurred. He knew that this was because he wanted to get back at Hope's best friend, but now, Damon started to enjoy her company. Although, he kept telling himself that he just enjoyed the image of the outcome when he sees Jake's face. In the end, Damon knew that what he was doing was going to hurt this girl's heart, and so he needed to stick to the plan before he gets too attached.

Damon brought Hope to a slight fancy place. "I thought it would be funny to walk into a restaurant where there are people in suit and dresses and see teenagers walk in. Especially when one is dressed like a normal teenage girl and the other in basketball uniform and sweats." Damon tossed Hope a wink and walked towards where the entrance is. "Hey, two for Scott," said Damon, and was told to wait for a bit. "Alright, we got a reservation. It'll take about ten minutes."

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 am
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

With a nod, the girl followed beside Damon. Once they arrived however, she looked herself over just as Damon spoke about how he found it would be funny. Looking up at the dark haired male in his basket ball jersey she laughed and nodded "It would be funny" she agreed as she waited for their reservation. Once the two of them were seated, she watched as a cute male waiter came over to hand them their menu's. Hope thanked him before she turned to look at it. Seeing the prices she nearly chocked thirty five bucks for a steak? That was insanely over priced. Nervously, she set the menu down to take a sip of her water Do we pay for water too? she thought knowing it was ridiculous. She knew Damon had money, that was obvious to the whole school. But her? If Hope had a five dollar bill in her pocket she'd already be carrying a fortune. It wasn't that she was poor, but her parents weren't exactly swimming in money either.

||Attire||

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image

User Image
                                  Damon was just as surprised as Hope when he read the menu. But he smiled rather maliciously at the fact that people were giving the two teenagers stare down at their choice of attire. Seeing that Hope needed to take a drink of her water due to the shock of the prices caused quick a small laugh from Damon. So, he can take a guess and say that she never been here. It's alright, though, because he never step foot in this place before. His dad has, his mom has, but not Damon. And if he did, then he must've been really little because he doesn't remember. "It's okay, Hope, I can pay for tonight. Get whatever you want. Get the expensive food there is like..." Damon's eyes brushed over the menu for the first high money he could see. "For this Italian dish at the price of nearly 50 dollars." Damon chuckled again, "Don't worry. I spent more money than this and my dad didn't care. I think I'm gonna have the steak. I don't think this place serves fries, do you?" questioned Damon, knowing full well that this place wouldn't. He let out another laugh, just because he was being goofy.

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:00 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

When Damon let out a small laugh, she looked at him and swallowed. When he told her that she needed not to worry, that he would cover the cost of her dinner for the night, she starred at the menu blankly "Sorry, just not used to fancy restaurants and all this" she said motioning around. Hope wasn't too worried about how she was dressed, her dressed was fine, although she figured everyone in the room was starring at her boots. Nonetheless she liked the way she looked. Looking back to the menu as Damon continued to joke about it, she smiled and relaxed. When the waiter came back, she ordered something and tried not to choke while she did. Of course who could blame her? Hope never treated herself to these delicacies. Her wallet and her parents wallets wouldn't allow for it. The most the girl treated herself to was Starbucks and going out to watch a movie or two. Going out to fancy restaurants was something she did more rarely than she had money to go.

When the food was served, however, Hope took a bite and nearly melted in her seat. She'd gone with the italian dish, despite that it had been fifty dollars, she was a fan of italian dishes. Grinning in delight, she moaned softly "Oh man this is amazing! You have to try some!" she said as she pushed her plate a little closer to the male. Hope wanted to share the amazing flavors and food she'd just had thanks to Damon. I've never tasted something so good in my life! she thought to herself as she starred around at the people looking at her and Damon funny. Was it really that weird that two teens were in a fancy restaurant, I mean it wasn't like there was a dressed code or something for it. Not only that but people had their rights to do as they pleased and dressed as they pleased. None of this bothered her though. If the men and woman here wanted to stare and judge her so be it, one day she'd be working at a job and they'd be the ones to regret their thoughts.

||Attire||

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:49 am
User Image
User Image
                                  Damon folded in and ordered the steak, already feeling his mouth water from how he wanted to devour the delicious food. He didn't care if Hope ordered the Italian dish, his dad was going to pay for it. If his dad discover the loss of money, which Damon highly doubted, then Damon will take the full blame. After all, he is the one who told her to get whatever she wanted. When they were granted their food, Damon saw that Hope was ready for her's. She was already in the process to devour her's. He didn't care the way she ate. In fact, he was actually impressed that Hope wasn't one of those girls who just order salad to impress the guy and then stuff their face back at home. She genuinely ordered a plate, and didn't show any shame as she ate it. Damon saw her plate being nudged towards him after he took his first bite, and, honestly, it made him grin. It was funny how the two of them came here to study, but they actually just sat and ate. "As long as you take a bite of this awesome steak. 'm tellin' you, dip a piece of this in A1 sauce is like food from the Gods." Damon chuckled and reached a fork over to spear some of Hope's dish. When getting himself a good serving, he ate it and moaned in pleasure, just like how Hope did. "That is good. I'm glad I talked you into that." Damon grinned and laughed, actually enjoying this and forgetting the main priority why he walked into that tutor center in the first place. As Hope tried some of his own late dinner, Damon's smile faded and he apologized, "I'm sorry about my douche bag of a dad back at the school. During and after the game. I don't think he was discreet when he dragged my a** into the locker room."

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:25 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hope was actually having a genuinely good time with Damon. Of course they were supposed to be studying and she was supposed to be making her keep to pay for her things. But it was nice to be out with someone and to have a little fun. When Damon said she had to try some of the steak, she couldn't help but giggle as she nodded and reached over to his plate. Hope took a small piece off Damon's steak before popping it in her mouth. Hope groaned as she chewed the delicate piece of meat. She grinned at the male "It's really good" she said as she leaned back and pulled her plate back. "Great game by the way" she said as she took another bite of her plate.

Hope sat up and looked at Damon "The way you and Jake played! I mean for two people that wanna kill each other, you guys made one hell of a force" she said excitedly as she continued to enjoy the food. Taking a minute, to chew and swallow, she looked at Damon "So what drove someone like you so insane to the point were they wanted to have dinner with someone like me?" she asked, knowing it was a silly question, but she was curious. Usually Damon never looked her way more than once, and ever then his eyes would glide over her and then he'd glare angrily at Jake. Speaking of whom, she wondered what Jake was doing, he was probably at the party for the victory today..

||Attire||

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image
User Image
                                  Damon had to admit, he and Jake did play a good team tonight. Who knew that brothers whom barely utter a word to each other their whole lives would make such a great game. They won by a lot, and Damon only brought Jake the basketball because he wanted to piss his dad off to no end. However, as Hope looked in awe over the fact, he felt his cheeks grow warm. Why was it that she was having this effect on him when he normally just sink in all the compliments to feed his ego. This time, it was as if he was sheepish about her. Damon didn't dare to let this show as he just chowed down on another chunk of his steak. Her next question wasn't surprising. He knew that one day she would ask this. Not so suddenly, actually. "Well, for one: I need a tutor. I'm failing just about as many classes as they come. Two: I thought that maybe we could study tonight, but I could treat you out for the session earlier and three: I wanted to hide away from my dad." With a laugh, Damon speared his fork in another piece of steak and threw it in his mouth. "What about you? What's your story. What made you want to become a tutor?"

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:33 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

When Damon spoke about his reasons for treating her to dinner, she rolled her eyes and ate some more of her food. When the question as to why she wanted to be a tutor came up, she swallowed and sipped her water before she replied. "Well my parents have a hard time with money, so I decided to get a job, and the teachers all suggested tutoring around school because I'm good at most subjects.. So I did" she said as she stuffed another forkful into her mouth. It was true, Hope tutored other students to help her parents by getting her own money to pay for her own things and help out her parents. Her Chemistry teacher had been the one to suggest it. He'd told her she was really good at Chemistry and she could probably tutor other classmates to make some quick cash, and she did. She was actually pretty proud of herself for doing so, not everyone could tutor other, mainly because most people didn't have the patience she somehow possessed.

||Attire||

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:41 am
User Image
User Image
                                  Damon never knew that Hope had troubles with money. With that, it really put in some perspective for him. He was always used to having money thrown his way, never worried about losing so much green cash to make his family broke. Hearing someone having money issues to where they were even hesitant before ordering at a place like this just... didn't fit right with Damon. Sure, he knew that there were people at his school to envy his wealth and wish to wear the shoes that he does, but he never actually looked at a person, converse with a strong personality, and hear them confess that their parents have a hard time with money. Because he does think of Hope as strong. Ever since she admitted to the wealth issue, he was surprised. A girl who can smile and care so much but still have something dark should just be praised everyday. Or so Damon believed. He never thought so until now, as he sat across from Hope. "Well, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be actually giving a damn about my work. And I wanted you. Specifically you. It was just somethin' about you..." Damon shifted his jaw as he shook his head and looked down to his food. "I dunno. I'm hopped up on A1 sauce, don't listen to me." Now it made sense as to why Hope didn't accept his vastly check. "You sure you're not a singer? Do you do anything in relations to performing arts? Or, hell, even in your own bedroom. Do you do something? Sing, dance, paint? Or are you all brains?" Damon flashed his famous grin, but it was also his genuine one.

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:53 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

When Damon started to talk about how he'd wanted Hope to help him and so on, she felt her cheeks heat in colour. Was she really that good at tutoring that her peers were starting to acknowledge her? She tried not to let it go to her head as Damon said he was hopped up on the sauce. She nodded and was a little surprised by his next question. She laughed a little "Guess you'll have to find out" she said as she took another bite from her plate. Hope wasn't going to tell Damon about what she did in performing arts, not that she found it embarrassing, but it was personal to her. She didn't share it with anyone due to the fact that she liked doing it and she didn't like others knowing unless she trusted them. The only one of her friends who knew was Jake, and that was because he was her best friend and he knew everything about her.

"I don't share secrets with everyone I meet" she teased as she finished off the last few bites of her plate. Hope looked at Damon and handed his the money for her plate. "I might be a few dollars short, but it should cover most of the cost nonetheless" she said as she proceeded to put her wallet away. Turning to Damon, she had a feeling he was going to male her take the money back, but she was much tougher and smarter than she looked. Looking back at the male, she said more sternly "Unless you give waiters thirty dollar tips, I think you best use that money to help pay" she wasn't going to allow Damon to pay for two expensive plates of food all on his own. Not because she wanted to bruise his ego or anything of that nature, but simply because she wouldn't feel comfortable making him pay all on his own unless.. "Unless you want to do this again and I'll cover the bill next time?" she offered, hoping he could choose one of his two options.

||Attire||

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image
User Image
                                  Damon let out a challenged laugh when Hope stated that she wasn't going to tell him her secret talent yet. Squinting his eyes at her and aiming his fork at her, he acted as if he was going to throw the silverware at her, but he merely smirked and speared the last piece of steak that was on his A1 covered plate. When Hope handed him the money for dinner, Damon sighed in frustration. He told her that he was going to cover for dinner and that it wasn't going to make even a scratch on his dad's card. Plus, if it did, his dad deserved it. But she handed him her money for the dinner, even after sharing a story of her parents and having money troubles. This didn't sit right with Damon. Though she's stubborn, Damon had years of being a jerk to let this go. When the waiter walked over and collected their plates, he asked, "Do you want the check?"

Damon, without taking his eyes off of Hope, and still holding the cash she pulled out of her wallet, replied to the waiter in a calm tone. "No. Not now."

When the waiter was off and gone, Damon sighed again, but lightly this time as he shifted in his seat. Leaning his elbows against the table, holding up the money, he stated in a kind tone, "I got this, Hope. I can cover for this. I told you. All of it is going out of my dad's paycheck." When Hope suggested that he could pay for this and she could pay for the next food they eat, Damon immediately had an idea. He'll pay for this one, and he'll make sure that the next dinner or lunch they have together is cheap, like pizza. "Sure. Deal." Damon gave Hope a wink before raising a hand and asking for the check.

Damon walked Hope home for that night. Though they didn't study, Damon did have some fun. But he couldn't allow himself grow attached. "Alright. Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow during school and tutoring period. Good night, Hope." With his famous lopsided smile, Damon shoved his hands inside his jacket pocket, ducked down his head happily, and started to walk off. As soon as Damon was going to reach home, he was going to get yelled at by his dad. Or even worse. A disapproving head shake and then watch his dad walk off. Not one word. Either way, his dad knew how to make his youngest son feel like s**t. Sure, he can neglect Jake for all his life, but often, Damon thought it was better that Jake didn't have Keith in his life. In the end, Damon just wanted someone to ask him what he wanted to do. Just to see if his thoughts mattered.

User ImageUser Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hope accepted that she'd pay next time and put away her money as Damon covered the bill. She had a smile that covered her face while the waiter and Damon exchanged words and numbers. When everything was settled, Hope walked out with Damon. She was a little shocked that he walked her home, she thought he'd head home alone after they left, but she was grateful nonetheless. When they finally reached her home, she walked up the steps and stood the top. When Damon said good night she smiled "Good night Damon" she said as she continued to smile and watched his lopsided smile. That was actually a really cute smile, but she tried not to think about it too much, she waited until the male turned to walk off before she turned and headed into her own house, knowing her mother was going to give her a hard time about this.

||Attire||

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas