Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Indra
Indra was horrified and furious when he ran into the cave and saw the priest keeping Sasha pinned on the ground and strangling her. He immediately tackled the man off of her and turned her onto her side. He was about to move over to deal with the priest when he heard Michael's words. He took a deep breath to steady himself and turned his attention back to Sasha.

He moved back over to Sasha and paused when she flinched away from him. He was relieved when she reached out for him a moment later and immediately pulled her in close to hold and comfort her. "You're alright, Sasha," he said gently. "You're safe now. I won't let anyone else hurt you."

He looked up to Dancer when he heard the male speak and gave a quick nod. He picked her up, placing a kiss on top of her head as he carried her to the bedroom. He placed her on her bed and then sat next to her and took her hand so that she would know that he was still there for her.

Amir
Amir rather enjoyed getting to fight with Dancer and take out the humans threatening the island. While he didn't really enjoy fighting in most circumstances, he couldn't help but enjoy it when he was doing it to protect someone like Sasha. He didn't know Sasha nearly as well as Dancer did, but he definitely appreciated her work as a healer and her kindness in general.

He jumped into action when Dancer attacked, quickly taking out the other two that Dancer hadn't gotten. He immediately moved over to check on Dancer when the other male shifted back to his human form. He gave a slightly annoyed sound when he saw the wound that Dancer had received, though he quickly moved on from that when he heard Dancer mention someone taking a different route to get to Sasha. He made a slightly pleased sound when Dancer's forehead pressed against his own and then immediately took off after him once he shifted again and headed back.

He stopped next to Dancer and shifted back to his human form as well, frowning when he saw the state Sasha was in. He gave a small smile when he heard Dancer mention that they seemed to make a good team. "We should be able to help her together," he confirmed. He paused for a moment when Indra moved to take Sasha to her bed and then split off for a moment to retrieve the clothes that he and Dancer had discarded in the healing cave. He quickly made his way back to Sasha's room and offered Dancer his clothes before pulling his own pants on.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:34 am
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

While the others took Sasha to her room, Michael collected the priest and dragged him outside. There, he called another angel to collect the priest and 'question' him thoroughly... As well as the other survivors...

That done, he moved to take care of the dead.

Dancer slid on the shorts Amir handed him with his eyes on Sasha. She was still coughing and gasping for air while holding onto Indra's hand tightly, tears still falling from her eyes.

"Amir, can you get her throat? I'm going to have to get a bit creative on my end but he did a bit of damage to her throat and she's having trouble being able to breathe," he said seriously as he got onto the bed to kneel by her feet, letting Amir have access to her throat, "Indra, was it? Keep hold of her hand. Move in to sit beside her so that she can see you easily. She trusts you right now and she's going to need that," he instructed simply, his tone calm despite the chaos.

Then he closed his eyes and put a hand gently on Sasha's ankle as he started to do what he did best. Partway through his healing, he picked up on what was wrong and gave a soft sigh as he opened his eyes to look at her then at Indra, "She feels like she let you down... Because she couldn't defend herself... Tell her that she did nothing wrong... And keep telling her that until she believes you," he told him in a soft whisper before closing his eyes to continue to do what he could to help Sasha.

Unfortunately, she'd had multiple blows to her soul in just a bare moment. She'd been badly attacked, told that the one attacking her had killed her Mate as well as her only children... That was a hard blow to take and he couldn't heal it all. That hurt him more than using his healing ability right now. He still wasn't fully healed and felt the pain of it. But it broke his heart to know that he couldn't help Sasha as she needed it so badly right now...

Sasha struggled to breathe properly until she felt the warmth of Amir's healing move through her throat then her chest. He'd healed her throat as well as the damage she'd taken when the priest sat on her. She was grateful for that, more than she'd be able to say.

But she also felt bad because she could see Dancer trying to heal her of the trauma and knew that he wouldn't be able to. So, after she was able to breathe properly again, she simply gestured for Amir to see to Dancer, "He's not fully healed yet... Take him to the room across the hall for now. Make him rest..." she said softly, knowing that they were all going to need rest before she could finish healing the both of them.

She watched Amir pull Dancer into the other bedroom and panted for a brief moment then curled herself into Indra to cry. This was the first time she'd fully been able to grieve for her lost family, the Mate and children that had apparently been taken from her. She didn't trust herself to cry in front of Amir and Dancer. But she did trust Indra. She didn't know why she did, but there was something about him that pulled at her instincts, "He said he killed them... All of them..." she said in an anguished whisper, letting Indra know what she was crying over now.

She hated that she was so damned weak... She couldn't defend herself... She couldn't even have a proper family... Everything was taken away from her because she was so weak...

At least, that was how she thought of it...

Dancer started to protest when Amir started to pull him to the other bedroom, but he couldn't resist Amir when he insisted. It did help that he was a bit dazed when he was pulled trying to heal the way he was. Then he found the door closed behind him and felt Amir putting him on a bed... Followed shortly by a passionate kiss that effectively scattered his wits and had him instinctively giving up control to Amir, showing that Amir now had a few new tricks up his sleeves to help him deal with Dancer in ways that the leopard male would not be protesting...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:18 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Indra
Indra watched Dancer closely as Amir returned and both males pulled on their shorts and pants. He gave a simple nod to Dancer when the male told him to hold onto Sasha's hand and sit beside her so that she could see him easily. He immediately moved to sit beside her on the bed and made sure to keep holding her hand. He stayed focused on Sasha as Dancer and Amir got to work on healing Sasha.

He shifted his attention back to Dancer when he heard the male mentioning that Sasha felt like she had let him down because she couldn't defend herself. He gave Sasha a serious look. "Sasha, you didn't let anyone down," he whispered gently to her. "You didn't do anything wrong. You did everything that you could. This isn't anyone's fault but theirs for hurting you."

He was relieved when he saw the light of Amir's healing flow through Sasha's throat and chest, repairing the damage that the priest had done. He watched as Amir pulled Dancer to the other bedroom at Sasha's insistence and then shifted his full attention back to Sasha as she curled herself into him. He held her gently and allowed her to curl into him and cry. He let out a soft sigh when he heard her pained whisper about the priest killing Cedric and their children.

He simply held her and did his best to comfort her. "I don't know what I can possibly say to make it better," he admitted. "All I can do is be here and hold you and promise that I'm not going anywhere." He gently stroked her hair and placed another kiss on top of her head. "I'll hold you as long as you need me to, Sasha. You've held everything in for so long. You don't have to hide your grief anymore. I'm here for you, in whatever way you need."

He was quiet for a few moments as he continued to hold her as she cried. "I'm glad that you weren't able to draw either of your blades against that priest, Sasha. I've dealt with fanatics like him before. Anything less than a lethal strike wouldn't have been enough to stop him. Fanatics like him view pain as just another thing that they'll get rewarded for once they die and meet their god. Even if you had managed to draw one of your blades, he would have just taken it from you and used it to kill you. It would have been just like what happened to Sera. She was trained to fight, and a priest survived what should have been a debilitating blow and managed to plunge a blade into her heart. I'm not sure that I would have been able to handle seeing the same thing happen to you."

Amir
Amir gave Dancer a nod when the other male asked if he could heal Sasha's throat because she was having some trouble being able to breathe. He allowed Indra a moment to move onto the bed with Sasha and then moved in to examine her throat. "I can take care of this without too much difficulty," he said. He reached up to gently touch her throat as warm light began to flow through his fingers and over the bruising. He closed his eyes for a moment and allowed the light to flow through Sasha. It only took him a moment to find the other damage that had been caused by the priest sitting on her. He focused the warmth and light on the areas that he could feel were damaged and allowed the healing energy to repair the damage.

He opened his eyes again when he felt that he had finished healing Sasha. He hesitated for a moment when Sasha gestured for him to see to Dancer and told him to take him to the room across the hall and make him rest. But he was able to see that Sasha needed to be alone with Indra for the moment and then gave her a quick nod before pulling Dancer into the other bedroom.

He noticed Dancer starting to protest and became a bit more insistent. Once he got the door closed, he pushed Dancer onto the bed and then gave him a passionate kiss to scatter his wits and make him give up control. He pulled back a bit and gave Dancer a wicked grin. "Sasha said that you need to rest. But I think that you can wait a while longer. I promised to show you what you get for your teasing earlier, and I intend to keep that promise. We can both get some rest after."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:54 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Sasha shook her head slightly against him as he held her, "He said he was supposed to take me alive. But that he was going to kill me anyway. He said it was because we corrupted the angels by breeding with them. That's why he killed them. That's why he was going to kill me," she explained to him through her tears, her arms wrapped around his waist.

But after a moment, she knew she had to reveal something to him, "If I could have gotten the one at my waist, he wouldn't have survived it no matter how little damage it did. I know I should have destroyed it a long time ago but something made me keep it," she told him softly before sitting up and pulling the blade from her waist, still in its sheath.

She still had tears moving down her face, her eyes were a little puffy from crying so hard, and her cheeks were a little red from the heightened emotions. Amir had healed her throat and chest, but she was just now pulling a red mark on her cheek where she'd been slapped, though she didn't remember the fanatic doing it.

Still, she offered him the blade to look at, knowing that he'd be able to recognize the kind of blade it was. It was actually a horrifying piece. It would, literally, 'drink' the blood from someone stabbed with it. All of the blood. Within just a couple of minutes. And they didn't have to be stabbed anywhere vital for it to happen. A tiny cut would do the trick.

For Sasha to own a Blood Blade...

She wiped at her face and sniffled a bit, "It was a gift from another dragon a long time ago. I healed him and he gave me this in return. They all give me something. I don't know why. I don't ask for anything. They just give me something for healing them then leave," she said softly, her voice a bit scratchy from crying.

She didn't realize it, but she actually looked adorable like this. She was one of those rare females that were a 'soft' beauty, the kind to take home to meet the parents, the kind that inspired the need to care for and protect, the kind that took care of the home and their male as if they were her entire world... And the kind that could actually be sweetly beautiful when they cried...

Outside, Michael could easily pick up on the emotions of the people in the cave and had to give a heavy sigh. Dancer and Amir, he left alone. They were handling things just fine.

But Sasha and Indra...

He finally looked in that direction and easily slipped his voice into Indra's mind, "Stop hesitating and kiss her, you fool," he growled a bit, still not sure why the male was hesitating to lay a claim. He could easily feel how Indra felt for Sasha, how the feelings had evolved over the last two weeks. He just didn't know why he was ignoring his instincts, "Give her something to live for, boy..." he added, hoping that Indra would stop hesitating.

With that, he set up a protective ward on the island then flew off to go check on Ebony. His men were getting the information he would need from the priest and the survivors. Once he checked on Ebony, he knew he'd have to go see Sebastet. He just hoped that the blasted feline wouldn't pull any more feathers out...

Dancer gave a pleased sound at Amir's plans and grinned up at him as he laid back on the bed but frowned when he noticed something in the ceiling. It didn't take him long to realize what it was and pulled a shocked expression as he pointed the hooks out to Amir, knowing that the other male would easily recognize them.

"I have a set of hooks just like that in my playroom... We just haven't used them yet..." he said in a shocked whisper then gave a gasp as he put it all together, "Oh my goodness! Cedric was kinky with Sasha!" he said in a shocked gasp as he easily figured out that the room they were in was recently changed over from a playroom into a second bedroom.

He'd had no idea about this one! It showed a whole different perspective of their hostess.

Then his face fell a bit as he added it up again, "Oh man... Cedric is gone... Just like when I lost Michael... She's alone too..." he added as he looked around the room and felt a different kind of pain in his heart, "Which means that she tore down the playroom and changed it..." he looked up at Amir with a pained expression, "I couldn't imagine the pain of tearing down my playroom... She probably didn't say anything about it either... Man, that's gotta hurt... I'd be lost without my playroom..." he admitted softly.

While he knew that Amir had enjoyed Dancer's playroom, he also knew that the hyaena male would understand exactly what he was talking about. Tearing down a playroom like Sasha had meant that she was locking away a part of herself, hiding a part of herself. It showed that she was intending to stay alone. Dancer didn't think he'd be able to survive that kind of pain.

Besides, he was kinda hoping that Amir would eventually consider giving him the ultimate symbol of affection for someone like Dancer... Namely, a collar... He'd worn one for Michael... He knew Amir might not want to, but he was starting to hope that he would someday...

He chewed on his lower lip a bit as he looked up at Amir and considered... Well, he might as well mention it. After all, he didn't have anything to lose in trying...

He put a hand to Amir's cheek then traced it down over his chest for a moment, "He gave me a gift before he was killed... When they were torturing me, they cut it off and burned it in front of me..." he started, hesitating because he didn't know how Amir would take it, what he'd think of it. But he had to say it as he met Amir's eyes, "He gave me a collar... It was spelled to adjust size when I shifted form... It had a tag that said 'If Found, Return Promptly to Michael'... I admit that I cried when he gave it to me," he found his hand going to his throat, missing the feeling of the collar being there. It probably sounded like something out of a really weird storybook or something like that... But Dancer freely admitted that he'd loved how Michael had loved him. The vampire hadn't been afraid to stake a claim on Dancer where everyone could see it, something none of his previous lovers had done.

He focused his mismatched eyes on Amir's eyes, knowing that he'd understand the cost of admitting to what he had, and knowing that Amir would understand the cost of what Sasha had given up. He just hoped that Amir would understand what he was also hinting at... That he was hoping...

He chewed on his lower lip again and simply reached up to pull Amir down for a passionate kiss, needing the male to touch him and remind him that he was still alive, show him that he could still be loved, and punish him for the teasing....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:49 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Indra
Indra sighed softly when Sasha explained why the priest had wanted to kill her. "Fanatics like him can't handle anything that may show just how messed up and wrong their beliefs are," he said/ "If he could've actually seen things without his fanatical beliefs consuming everything, he would have seen just how much worse the world would be with someone as kind as you removed from it."

He was a bit confused for a moment when she mentioned the blade at her waist and took a moment to examine it once she showed it to him. He suddenly looked a bit horrified to see the Blood Blade, easily recognizing exactly what the weapon was.

He looked back up to her face a moment later when she started talking about the blade being a gift from a dragon she had healed a long time ago. He was silent as she continued to explain that all of the dragons she healed gave her something. He found it a bit difficult to speak as he saw just how adorable and beautiful she was like this, finding all of the walls that he had built up around himself after Sera's death breaking down. Finding out that Sera had been such a toxic person had only made him more resistant to allowing himself to give into his growing feelings for Sasha. But as he looked at Sasha, he found himself finally starting to truly let go of the Mate that he had lost. He finally realized that he needed to live his life again, and that he wanted to live it here with Sasha.

Michael's voice in his head was mildly annoying, but it did push him into action. Without another moment of hesitation, Indra leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on Sasha's lips. He held that kiss for a few moments and then pulled back to look at Sasha's face. He gave her a small smile. "You're not weak because you can't fight, Sasha. You're just a kind and beautiful soul who wants to heal instead of cause harm. That's what everyone loves about you. That's what I love about you." He reached up to gently wipe away a few of her tears. "I was fighting it for a while because of what happened with Sera, but I don't want to fight it anymore. I want to stay with you, Sasha. I want to be with you. And I want you just as you are."

Amir
Amir noticed Dancer's frown as the other male looked at something on the ceiling. He noticed the expression change to one of shock and looked up when Dancer pointed out the hooks. Now that they had been pointed out to him, he immediately recognized them. He certainly hadn't expected that Sasha had such a side hidden.

He looked back down to Dancer and noticed the other male's face falling a bit. "I can't imagine the pain she would have to be feeling as she tore down her playroom," he said. "It's sad that she would feel like she needs to lock that part of herself away. I don't think that it's good for her to decide to be alone."

He listened carefully as Dancer started to talk about Michael giving him a collar, finding himself giving a small smile at the description of the tag. "It sounds like a beautiful gift." He returned Dancer's passionate kiss and then began to place kisses on Dancer's neck.

He suddenly paused for a moment and pulled back just a bit, giving Dancer a serious look. "I remembered everything that was locked away for so long. I won't go into detail about it just yet, but it made me realize a few things. I need to stop holding back my feelings. So I'm not going to be afraid of what I feel for you, Dancer. I'm head over heels in love with you, and I'm not afraid to admit it anymore."

He allowed Dancer a moment to take in his declaration and then moved in for another passionate kiss. He didn't say anything else for now, deciding that he would leave the talk for later. For now, he was planning to follow through on what they both wanted. He planned to give Dancer everything he needed, planned to show him that he was alive and loved. And he planned to give him what he needed in the form of the punishment for the teasing. He was going to make sure that Dancer was worn out enough to truly rest. And as he did, an idea for a new collar for Dancer began to take shape in his mind.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:34 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Sasha gave a soft surprised sound at the kiss and raised her hand to her lips when he backed off, her brown eyes wide as a blush began to stain her cheeks. Then he said that he'd fallen in love with her, that he wanted to stay with her. She was suitably surprised by it all but knew that she'd have to admit a few things as well...

After a moment, she lowered her hand to her lap as her blush got even redder, "I've balling in love with you as well... I didn't want to say anything because of Sera... I trust you, Indra... You make me feel safe when you're with me..." here she paused and looked down at her hands as she fiddled with her fingers a bit nervously, "When he was attacking me... I knew you'd come... I just wasn't sure if you'd get here in time... That part hurt... The worry that you wouldn't make it in time... But I trusted that you would..." she admitted to him as she raised her hand to wipe at her face again.

Her next thought made her shoulders slump a bit as she considered the fact that they were declaring their love for each other and she probably looked a total fright right now... Another thought moved through her mind that had her blushing even more - Did he know about the playroom she'd taken down and packed away? What would he think of it? Would he think less of her for it? Would he think she was weird or defective somehow?

She hated feeling uncertain about herself. But she really wasn't very experienced in much. She'd only ever been with two males: Raid and Cedric. If one looked at her life after discovering her dragon heritage, one could easily say that she'd always been a servant in different ways. So her uncertainties also made sense.

And yet... One couldn't deny the innocence of her, the pure sweetness and caring nature of her...

Even now, looking so shy and blushing like crazy...

Dancer went willingly and eagerly into Amir's passionate games and enjoyed every bit of it. Of course, they also inadvertently discovered that the room was also soundproofed...

When Amir finally let Dancer collapse to the bed panting hard for air with his hair spread out to one side, he gave a teasing grin, "I could tease you a bit more... Make you wait to find out how I feel about you..." he teased out, his voice hoarse from all the screams and shouts he'd made.

Of course, even Amir couldn't miss how Dancer felt about him so it really was an idle threat to withhold it. Then again, it was just Dancer's way to tease him and bring a bit of humor to things.

But, even now, he couldn't resist the other male and reached up to spread his hand around his neck and pull him in for a tender and teasing kiss, "After I've been fully healed... I'll show you the other secret my dad gave me... I don't want to say it out loud because it won't mean as much to me. I want to show you the rest of me. But for now... Curl up with me and hold me while I sleep. Because I want to go to sleep with you beside me and wake up with you beside me for the rest of my life..." he said in a soft whisper before he closed his eyes and tucked his face into Amir's shoulder as his hand slid down to rest over the male's waist, shivering a bit as the sweat on his skin started to cool.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Indra
Indra watched Sasha carefully, unable to hide his grin when she started blushing after the kiss. Now that he had fully accepted and admitted his feelings for her, he couldn't help but find her even more beautiful when she was surprised and blushing like this.

He simply leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead when she admitted that she had fallen in love with him as well and said that she hadn't wanted to say anything because of Sera. "I loved Sera, but I've found out that she was never the person I thought she was." he said. "I'm still not sure what to make of all that. But it doesn't really matter anymore. Sera is gone. I can't use her as an excuse to stay frozen and avoid living my life."

He reached out to lift her face and make her look at him again, noticing her blushing more and easily able to figure out what probably had her so flustered. "I'll always come for you, Sasha. Even if I have to tear the world apart to make it in time. Nothing will stop me from reaching you and showing you that you're safe. Nothing will stop me from holding you and making sure that you know that you're safe and loved."

He pulled her in for another loving kiss and then had to give her another smile when he released her again. "You look so beautiful when you're blushing like this. I imagine that you thought about the playroom. I saw how you blushed when you first mentioned it to me, even if you didn't actually tell me what it was beyond a room for you to clean out. And I saw how sad you were when you were packing it all away." He gave her a teasing grin. "I hope that you left the boxes close when you packed it all away. When I said that I love you as you are, I meant it. I don't want you hiding away your kinky side. I think that I'll quite enjoy it. It's been such a long time since I got to enjoy a good playroom, so I'll help you put it all back once our guests are taken care of."

Amir
Amir chuckled when he saw Dancer's teasing grin and heard his teasing threat. He leaned in and gave Dancer's neck a slight n** to return his teasing. "If you want to make me wait, I'll just have to fill the time by making you scream a bit more once you wake up," he teased. "Or maybe I should try teasing and denial until you finally give in and tell me. I'm sure that would be fun."

He allowed Dancer to pull him in without resistance and returned that tender kiss. He grinned when Dancer mentioned that he would should the other secret his dad had given him once he was fully healed. "I can't wait to see it. I really do want to see all of you and allow you to see all of me in return."

He curled up with Dancer, holding the other male in a loving embrace. "I'm glad that you and I agree on that. I can't imagine sleeping and waking up without you next to me anymore. I've just gotten so used to having you beside me. I don't know if I can sleep without you anymore."

He smiled as Dancer tucked his face into his shoulder. He placed a kiss on the top of Dancer's head. "Goodnight, Dancer. I love you." He finally closed his eyes as well and allowed himself to drift off to sleep as he held the man he loved.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:27 am
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Sasha felt her eyes close as he kissed her again, making a soft pleased sound when his lips lingered this time. She was pleasantly surprised when he assured her that he would always come for her, that he always wanted to be here and keep her safe. But she couldn't help but wonder what she had to offer him. It just felt like she was getting more out of this than he was...

Until he raised her chin and spoke again...

That made her blush even more...

She started to say something but all that came out was an embarrassing squeak. She cleared her throat and tried again, "Y-yes... I-I have a-all of i-it in the storeroom..." she admitted to him, fairly certain that her head was going to explode from blushing this much. She was actually blushing enough that she was making herself dizzy.

But all the boxes she'd packed up were clearly marked in the storeroom. It was all there. Along with the things she'd been given over the years she'd been here. She'd been forced to expand the store room three times since she'd started living here.

Still...

Dancer went to sleep without a protest, contentedly curling up with Amir holding him. He was exhausted enough that he didn't even dream. Of course, he was going to need a thorough bath when he woke up. Thankfully, Sasha had a very nice bathroom further down the hallway.

But for now, they were both sleeping. Which left Sasha and Indra plenty of privacy for the rest of the night....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:00 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Indra
Indra chuckled when Sasha started blushing more and let out a squeak when she tried to speak. He grinned when he heard that she still had everything from the playroom in storage. "Perfect," he said. "Like I said, we can get the playroom set back up soon."

He loved seeing her blush, though he could tell that she seemed to be getting a bit dizzy from blushing so much. He pulled her into another kiss and then simply held her close. "You really are beautiful, you know. I love seeing you blushing like this."

He gave her a loving smile. "If I had to guess, I'd say that Dancer and Amir are probably dealing with their own confessions of love and passion. That means that you and I should have some privacy for the night. I know how I want to spend the time with you. What do you want to do?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:39 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Sasha couldn't help her blushing by now. It just seemed like her face was in permanent 'glow' mode. Part of her felt almost giddy over it because of the butterflies moving through her stomach. Part of her wondered if her head was going to explode from all the blushing. And part of her wondered if she could actually answer that question.

She opened her mouth to speak but closed it again to clear her throat. When he kissed her he threw her wits out the window and she had to work to think again, so clearing her throat was necessary to be able to speak instead of squeaking again.

I think we should go with your ideas... I don't really know what to do besides maybe cuddling or cleaning the house...." she admitted very honestly. If he was thinking something more intimate, it wasn't something she would think of first.

But then it hit her that he was thinking about that one and she blushed again, of course. But she bit her lower lip and cleared her throat again as she looked up at him shyly, "I have scars... Alot of them... Bad ones..." she admitted to him in a soft whisper, wondering if he'd think badly of how she looked because of them.

It wouldn't take much to figure out what she was talking about. In her dragon form, those scars were greyed scales and very obvious. Those places transferred over to her human form. In her human form they were pretty bad and interfered with sensation in a few places.

Right now, he could see part of one scar at the back of her neck before it moved further down under her shirt. As he held her, some of those scars could be felt along her back through her shirt.

And it was very obvious that she was self-conscious about them...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:12 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Indra
Indra gave a soft chuckle when Sasha suggested going with his ideas for what to do because she couldn't think of anything besides cuddling or cleaning the house. "Cuddling sounds pretty good, actually," he said. "But I think that's something we should get to after doing a few other things. The cleaning will have to wait for a while, though."

He placed a kiss on her cheek when she mentioned her scars, his fingers feeling the scars along her back through her shirt. "I've caught a few glimpses of your scars before, Sasha. I know that you have them. And as I said before, I love you just as you are." He was quiet for a moment as he thought about a way to help her be less self-conscious about her scars around him.

He finally loosened his hold a bit to allow her to move. "Show me the scars. I want to see them all." He gave her a loving smile. "I want to see all of you, Sasha. All of the things that you usually hide because of fear or just being self-conscious. I want to see all of you so that I can show you that you're beautiful."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:02 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Sasha let out a shaky breath at his request but knew that he was right. He deserved to see it. She admitted that she was nervous about it, unsure about his reaction to her scars. But he wanted to see them. She knew she was going to do this but that didn't mean that she was confident about it.

She got to her feet beside the bed and licked her lips as she started with her boots, setting the dagger from there on the bedside table in the process. She slid off her tights and dropped them beside the bed, revealing scars on both of her legs that were easily identified as bites from other dragons. There were three bites along her left leg and four on her right leg. The fact that they'd scarred like this showed just how bad the initial injuries had been.

She removed her belt then licked her lips again before she turned around and pulled her shirt off, showing him the scars on her back. The heaviest concentration was at her shoulder blades, which made sense when one remembered the scars on her wings in dragon form. But she had places that looked like claw marks and more bites and even a burn mark that moved from her right shoulder to just above her left buttock. And it was obvious that the scars moved on around her ribs to her front. There were also a couple of bite marks on her left upper arm.

She hesitated a moment before turning to face him with her face down. Turning revealed that she had even more truly bad scars on her front. Some of the claw marks crossed her breasts but were concentrated over her belly and thighs and revealed that the attack had been beyond terrible. It was obvious that at least one of her attackers had tried to gut her...

It was amazing that she was alive. For her to have gotten all of these scars from just one attack... It was a miracle that she was alive now...

But the level of scarring showed that she had a reason to be unsure of anyone seeing her without her clothes, that she had a good reason to be nervous about a male's reaction to seeing what she considered the deformation of her body. She had good reason to be body shy.

And the level of scarring showed that she would have trouble with sensation in several places, so it made sense that Cedric had introduced her to the playroom. Using the playroom meant that she would be more sensitive and would be able to feel in the right circumstances.

When he didn't say anything right away, Sasha turned away from him and picked up her shirt to put it back on, her hands shaking as she tried to think of something to say but kept coming up with nothing. She drew in a shaking breath and let it out just as shaky as she tried to get the shirt open so that she could put it back on.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:11 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Indra
Indra watched carefully as Sasha let out a shaky breath at his request, able to see just how nervous she was about the idea of him seeing her scars. He gave her an encouraging nod and then remained quiet as she started to undress, his eyes moving over the scars on her legs. He could easily tell that the scars were from bites from other dragons and found himself wondering just how much damage had been done in the attack that created them.

He got his answer a few moments later when she pulled her shirt off and revealed the scars that covered her back. He was left speechless as she then turned around and revealed the scars over the front of her body. He was horrified that anyone would ever hurt her in that way and found himself getting a bit angry over the knowledge that someone had done such horrible things to her just because of who her father was.

He noticed the way she was looking down just before she turned around to try putting her shirt back on. He immediately realized that she was taking his silence as some sort of agreement that her scars were deformities that he hated.

He was up in a moment and hugging her from behind, gently stopping her from putting her shirt back on. "Don't," he said softly. "There's nothing wrong with you, Sasha. In fact, I think that you're even more beautiful than I did before." He loosened his grip on her and made her turn around so that they were facing each other. "Seeing your scars horrified me at first because I couldn't believe that someone would do so much to try to hurt you. I was speechless about how hard they tried to kill you. It's amazing that you're alive after all that they did to you."

He leaned in and placed a loving kiss on her lips. When he pulled back, he gave her a loving smile. "Seeing your scars makes me realize just how much you suffered. And all that suffering just made you kinder. That kindness is one of the main things I love about you." He leaned in to press his forehead against hers. "Your scars are part of you, Sasha. I know that it took a lot for you to show them to me, and I'm glad that you let me see them. It confirmed what I already knew. You're truly, absolutely beautiful."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:46 am
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Sasha froze as he grabbed her from behind to stop her then turned her around and kissed her enough to send her mind scattering. It did stop her from putting her shirt back on but she did hold it in front of her as he cupped her face and spoke to her. His words made her blush again, of course.

But she had to admit that he made her feel beautiful with what he said about her, how he saw her.

She licked her lips briefly then looked down for a moment before looking up at him, "No one ever said such things to me..." she whispered to him softly. She wasn't sure what else to say for a moment as he held her.

But then she realized that she needed to be even more honest with him, "When I was first injured... It wasn't easy... I couldn't fly again for a year. I hurt so badly that I wasn't sure if I wanted to survive it... It took alot for me to recover from it. When I was attacked... One of them said something to me that I've never spoken of... I didn't even tell Ebony about it..." she started, hoping that he wouldn't get too upset over it...

She licked her lips and dropped her eyes again, "He said that he wasn't attacking me because of Bane... He said that he wanted to hurt me, to make sure that no one would ever want me... If I survived..." she admitted softly, lowering her head because she couldn't look at him while she said the rest of this.

"I know that there are others... They don't want to hurt me because of my father... I've heard some of them when they came here to get healing or to support a friend that got hurt... Some of them don't think much of me," she told him before looking back up at him.

Her brown eyes blinked for a moment, "I've never told anyone about that... But I didn't know how to tell anyone about it until now... I trust you... You make me feel beautiful... And safe... And special..." she whispered, hoping that he'd understand...

She finally raised one hand to his cheek and cupped his face as she searched his eyes for a moment then moved up on her toes to press her lips to his, hoping that he'd make her stop thinking, that he would take her over...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:06 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Indra
Indra watched Sasha carefully as he waited to see how she would respond to his words. He smiled when he saw her blush and then heard her say that no one had ever said such things to her before. "Someone should have told you all that and more a very long time ago," he said. "You deserve to hear about how wonderful you are."

He looked a bit curious when she started to talk about how it had been when she was first injured, wondering what else there was to hear about it. He frowned when she said that her attacker had told her that he wasn't attacking her because of Bane. He was enraged that the one who had hurt her so much had done it purely because he had wanted to hurt Sasha and make sure that no one ever want her if she survived.

His frown deepened when he heard her mentioning that there were others who didn't just want to attack her because of her father, that they didn't think much of her. He knew that he would have to keep a close eye on some of the ones who arrived for healing to make sure that no one was planning to try anything to hurt Sasha.

His smile returned when he heard her say that she had never told anyone about these things before because she had never known how to tell anyone until now. "You are beautiful and safe and special, Sasha. That's something that I want you to realize, and I'll do whatever it takes to help you see it."

He allowed her to look into his eyes as she cupped his face and then returned her kiss when he felt her press her lips against his. He quickly took over the kiss, adding quite a bit of passion. Their kisses so far had been loving, but now he intended to show her just how truly beautiful he thought she was. He lifted her up and moved back to the bed before he finally released her from that kiss.

He gave her a confident grin as he placed her onto the bed, doing nothing to hide the way he was looking over her body. "Like I said before, we will get to cuddling. Eventually. I have other things in mind first." He started to undress, allowing her to see all of him as well. He was muscular and had his own scars from his time as a mercenary, though none of his scars were anywhere near as bad as hers. He flashed her that grin again and then began to sing. He knew that she had probably figured out that he was a siren, but he had never mentioned it to her. He had always hidden it because he knew what tended to happen to male sirens. So choosing to sing in this moment showed that he truly did trust her enough to reveal all of himself.

His song was brief, but he knew that she would be able to feel that he had been weaving some sort of spell. He joined her in the bed a moment later and placed another passionate kiss on her lips. Once that kiss ended, he began to place kisses all over her body, paying special attention to her worst scars. Each kiss seemed to spread warmth through her that would leave her entire body tingling and feeling far more sensitive.

Once he was finished placing those gentle kisses over her body, he moved back up to place another quick kiss to her lips and then gave her a mischievous grin. "There we go. Not quite as fun as the playroom, but that should make you nice and sensitive so that you can feel everything that I plan to do." He allowed her a moment to register what he had done and then leaned in for another passionate kiss as he pulled her close, fully intent on taking her over and showing just how he felt about her.

Isles of Draconia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff