Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Anniversary RP - All That Has Been Snagged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 pm
Feeling the rocking impact of the explosions from ehr bunker of an Onix, Leslie exited the mighty steed in time to see Willow and Grunt unconscious in a pile. Walking up to Grunt's eye before attempting to poke it one, Leslie cried out, "No sleeping! We still have to get up the hill!" Glancing up the hill and noticing the eldritch abomination looming over them, Leslie turned back to her Onix before turning right back to the rock creature. "Yeah, maybe a Rock type is a bad idea. To the Pokeballs." She said, opening the two devices to return her Pokemon. Watching a huge boulder fly towards her now, the hybrid dove into a hole from the Explosions, watching the rock sail past down the hill. Looking up towards the rock thing, she gave a small cuss before rushing up the hill.

----

Looking down from her hiding spot to see Dark rushing up the hill in full Mega Evolution, future Leslie glanced down to the pouch at her neck before grabbing the stone within and channeling energy through it. A bright corona of light would surround her as she began to grow like the Houndoom hybrid. Standing now at the size of a normal adult woman, Leslie would have a second mouth hanging from the back of her head, with both of the appendages now sporting a spikey mohawk.

Giving a cutesy grin as she stared down at the other Mega Evolved hybrid, Leslie began to charge at her designated opponent with a pink glow beginning to encase her limbs. It was time to Play Rough with this guy, and a flurry of punches, kicks, and bites would hopefully do the job right.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:14 pm
"Climb, Kairos!" The Sigilyph would climb high to avoid the Golem, only to come across the fight between Dark, Blizz, 'Darts', and the now non existent Sol. "Oh crap...." She'd keep an eye on the area, but wouldn't land just yet.
~~~~~~~~~~

The hybrid Raine would take off higher and back to avoid the boulder coming at her, then grabbed a Pokéball. "I would rather bring out Gummi, but she's spent, and the others can't either fly or do anything.... Sona, let's go!" She'd bring out a Crobat from the ball. "Shadow Ball!"

Tatooine would dive and go closer to the Elemental, her trainer getting a wicked grin on her face. "Love the adrenaline from this. Earth Power!"

The human Raine would panic and try to find a place to hide really quick to try protect herself from the boulder. "Okay, okay, calm down....." She took plenty of deep breaths to get her nerves as she took note of her hands shaking. "There's no point in running... No point." She stood up and sent out her Mightyena. "We're not really that close Fanga, so.... Dark Pulse that thing!"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:20 am
RCCaughtem

"Yes. but not to say I haven't seen some interesting things along the way." RC says with a reassuring smile. RC shakes his head. "I don't know, and for now, I rather not know." RC says.

"Still...glad to see a familiar face in all this chaos..." She watches the other hybrid fall from grace just briefly, and shivers. That might have been her. She didn't want that to be her, or RC, or anyone. "I don't know how to help...there's too many things happening at once. Its hard to focus and concentrate..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:33 pm
Crystal might have to rethink not landing after a giant boulder came from the top of the mountain and threatened to smash into her. If she continued upward she would eventually get her first glance at what was causing this madness.

"So we just have to weaken it, right RC? Anything else you can tell us? Like a weakness? I assume standard fare since it's a rock...so hold off on that reality warping, Darts." With that said Sub walked away from in front of Darts and released Pym, holding the Sharpedo in his arms. "Say hello to my little friend!" He cried as Pym unleashed a Hydro Pump at the Elemental, causing Sub to stumble backwards into the hybrid behind him.

The Elemental groaned as the attacks hit but alas did not seem all too bothered. The gems on its body would begin to glow and hexagon shaped discs would begin to form in the air above the Snagems all over the place. "Oh my Darkrai...it's a Power Gem on a massive scale!" Was all Sub could say before the energy gems would begin to rain down on the Snagems as the beast unleashed them with a roar. This would get bad quickly unless there was damage control.

"Kukuku! Rule change! Only one of you will pass this round, and that's the one who can seal this monster away! Have fun! Kukuku!" Death spoke with his sinister laugh as the Power Gems fell.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:24 pm
Unfortunately, Leslie would learn that Dark wasn't one to be trifled with. Granted newfound strength and speed, he was able to meet the attacks with his own, each one more harsh than the last to try and overwhelm future Leslie's strength. The Mawile hybrid might know how to play rough, but Dark wasn't one for playing around when it came to beating up anyone.

For what it was worth, the Power Gem seemed to miss them, though Dark did eventually try to pull a fast one by spitting fire from the point-blank range he could make use of.

---

"Wait, seal that thing!?" Aden asked. "Please tell me this thing doesn't like water. It doesn't like water, right?"

"Yeeep, really not liking this Death guy anymore," Cera remarked, looking less amused by the second as several Aura Spheres began to form around her, her and Aden still moving to avoid the raining gems.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:30 pm
SubonicXP
Crystal might have to rethink not landing after a giant boulder came from the top of the mountain and threatened to smash into her. If she continued upward she would eventually get her first glance at what was causing this madness.

"So we just have to weaken it, right RC? Anything else you can tell us? Like a weakness? I assume standard fare since it's a rock...so hold off on that reality warping, Darts." With that said Sub walked away from in front of Darts and released Pym, holding the Sharpedo in his arms. "Say hello to my little friend!" He cried as Pym unleashed a Hydro Pump at the Elemental, causing Sub to stumble backwards into the hybrid behind him.

The Elemental groaned as the attacks hit but alas did not seem all too bothered. The gems on its body would begin to glow and hexagon shaped discs would begin to form in the air above the Snagems all over the place. "Oh my Darkrai...it's a Power Gem on a massive scale!" Was all Sub could say before the energy gems would begin to rain down on the Snagems as the beast unleashed them with a roar. This would get bad quickly unless there was damage control.

Seeing as Giratina Darts had been tasked with the duty of holding Sub in place for his Hydro Pump assault on the elemental, he thought it would be rather bad form to let him get smashed in the head by one and so he puts his training to use, deflecting the gems as they rained anywhere near either his jacket or Snagem's leader, the rocks 'ping'ing off of his golden hands with each deflection as he forms a whirling barrier of defense.

SubonicXP

"Kukuku! Rule change! Only one of you will pass this round, and that's the one who can seal this monster away! Have fun! Kukuku!" Death spoke with his sinister laugh as the Power Gems fell.

Dull's eyes narrow as he hears the new terms of the next stage of the game. If he was going to be the one to advance, he was going to need to use these Snagems again. He wasn't sure if anyone had seen him off the hybrid or not, and with no way to tell a bluff wasn't going to do him any good. There were only two options: Win this game at the last possible second, or cheat. He pockets his hunting knives and slinks away from the site of Sol's murder rather casually, pushing his sunglasses back up his nose as he prepares to cross the battlefield.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:34 pm
Opening a Pokeball to draw out her Doublades for some attempt at retaliation, the Pokemon would instinctively wrap around Leslie's arms before attempting to absorb some energy. At least, until it noticed the predicament and begrudgingly released the drain. No need to guarantee his death just yet. Gaining a sheen of brown energy as his blades grew noticeably sharper, Chulainn began to let Leslie swing the Sacred Sword attacks at the falling Power Gems in an effort to control the fall, with a few throws at ones targeting other Snagems to send the gems flying away from them and towards the elemental thing. Good Arceus, this was insane.

-----

While Dark would be coasting on his own empowered state, Leslie was managing to match the brutal blow and even gain the occasional edge. At least, it appeared that way with the two limb and noticeable muscle advantage she had with her jaws. At least until the burst off ire came out and caught her hard in the face, sending the woman tumbling to the ground screaming in pain. Flailing in an effort to remove the flames, Leslie would be unable to focus on fighting Dark for the moment. Thankfully, having independent mouths proved to be advantageous, as the two appendages fired up in a Sucker Punch, aiming to pincer Dark into a steely slam.

----

Struggling to feet within the dark realm that he knew to bet their midway point, Reno stared around before wandering towards where he heard yelling. Finding Death sitting in a room there, the red haired psychic sat down near the being before asking, "So why are you doin' this? I seriously it was because Sub asked ya at this point, so why not tell me? You seem to have things pretty well wrapped up in there, so no harm in tellin' me." How he thought this was a convincing argument to use against a psuedo-omniscient being was a wonder, but the effort was worth something.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:35 pm
Anamineh
RCCaughtem

"Yes. but not to say I haven't seen some interesting things along the way." RC says with a reassuring smile. RC shakes his head. "I don't know, and for now, I rather not know." RC says.

"Still...glad to see a familiar face in all this chaos..." She watches the other hybrid fall from grace just briefly, and shivers. That might have been her. She didn't want that to be her, or RC, or anyone. "I don't know how to help...there's too many things happening at once. Its hard to focus and concentrate..."

"This has been nothing but chaos. It's hard to focus when all is so off-kilter." RC says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:38 pm
SubonicXP

"It has no weakness. Anything it's weak against, it take just normal damage, anything that would do normal damage, it does half damage, anything that does half-damage, it resists. That is what makes them so formidable." Past RC explains to everyone within the range of his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 am
Everything got really hectic very quickly, and the elder Kasumi had to dodge lava and finally flew free, away from it and soon caught up with the others fighting a rock elemental. Future Kasumi quickly analyzed the situation and determined that she couldn't personally do anything about the Rock elemental, not knowing any moves which were super-effective tto rock types, so instead she sent out her Milotic.

"Milotic, dodge it's attacks and use Hydro Pump" future Kasumi ordered while she also darted about in the air, dodging it's attacks.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:52 pm
The Elemental roared angry as the attacks continued to pelt it, and yet it didn't seem to be weakening at all. As a matter of fact it seemed as if its chi levels were skyrocketing, as it it were drawing up enough power for something. "No weaknesses, huh?" Sub said in reply to RC as he held onto his living water cannon that was Pym, he was fortunate to have Darts as back support. "You know, Darts, under any other circumstances I would prefer having been wined and dined before getting into this position. But for you I'll make an exception." Sub quipped. "Keep attacking gu-" Sub cut his sentence short as he finally felt the swelling chi coming from the Elemental, it was suffocating.

With another roar which caused the mountain to crack and lava to spew, dark clouds would begin to form overhead into a violent swirling ring of darkness. Sub would look up at the ring and then realize that the chi wasn't coming from the Elemental, but from above it. The man would squint his eyes to make out what was at the center of the ring. "It's...a meteor...this must be it's Rock Wrecker. Dear Arceus..." Sub said in disbelief.

The demon of the Earth was not going to stop here, it was hellbent on making sure its prey was destroyed and thus it must stop their escape. With a slam of its tail which shook the mountain, hundreds of jagged rocks would shoot up from the ground around the group of Snagems, quickly forming a floating dome of rocks all around them. It was a massive Stealth Rock and should anyone attempt escape it would destroy them.

Sub stood there speechless for a few seconds, he had no idea what they were in for, the gravity of their situation. But he couldn't freeze up, not here, not now. After returning Pym he would step away from in front of Darts and face all the others. "Leslie, Aden, human Raine, concentrate your attacks on this rock dome, make an opening at its upper center. Cera, take my Snag Machine." He said tossing the device to the Mew, after pressing some buttons on it.

"I overrode the chi converter function. I want you to focus on giving your chi to the other hybrids, Pokemon, and Channelers. I know you don't like that idea but your chi is like type O blood. RC, Kasumi, and Darts, you three will go through the opening made and confront the meteor, do whatever you can to hold it off. Darts, if things get bad Shadow Force out of there. Rhyme, take this." Sub said, tossing the squirrel girl an Electric Gem. "I know you absorbed a large portion of Zapdos's electricity, that gem will power you up further and allow you to draw out all that pent up electricity. Hybrid Raine will take you to the Elemental's back and I want you to shock it with everything you got, hopefully to paralyze it. Anyone else, just attack in the name of whatever god you believe in! Because right now, they aren't here!"

With that said Sub released a trio of Pokemon, Monstressor the Tyraniter, Gardy the Gardevoir, and Valdemar the Hydreigon. The three Pokemon would put everything they had into their respective attacks. Monstressor firing off a stream of lava from its mouth with Earth Power, Gardy unleashing the biggest Focus Blast she could, and Valdemar's three heads unleashing waves of water with Surf.

Once Cera took the Snag Machine and focused on her task the other Snagems and their Pokemon would find themselves filled with new power, however fleeting. The hybrids would feel like they could use moves and abilities right now they never learned, Channelers would feel like their abilities were greatly increased, and Pokemon felt far more powerful. It was odd, Cera's chi wasn't this powerful. Were there other forces at play? Regardless, they were on borrowed time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:03 pm
"Why? Kukuku...why indeed." Death said with a laugh as he addressed Reno. "Humans always need a why. Why did my friend have to die? Why was I born? Why, why, why! Such a pointless question. Death doesn't need a motive, it just does as Death will do. Kukuku..." Looks like Reno wasn't going to get a clear answer. "Watch this, it may interest you...kukuku!" Death said with a laugh as he waved his hand, a swirling vortex of darkness conjuring in front of him and then human 'Darts' appeared from it.

"Reno, meet Dull. You see, Dull here has been mistaken for the human version of the one you call Darts. It was fun watching the confusion but alas that fun has ended as Dull here has murdered one of those Sols, which I just loved seeing for once! Kukuku! Do you know who else died, Dull? Your 'father' did. That's right, the Gengar hybrid known as Darts sacrificed himself. I thought it was time to reunite the two of you under a new master. You have won this long battle with your other half...kukuku." Death explained.

With another wave of his hand, that same darkness would appear and consume Dull. The darkness would take on a solid orb shape and soon after shatter, revealing Dull to have now taken on the form of Darts in his Mega Gengar forme, however he was white. "Welcome to the realm of the living, Dull. You now exist. Kukuku!" With a final wave he opened up a vortex of darkness that could be seen through, and on the other side was Mt. Battle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:05 pm
SubonicXP
The Elemental roared angry as the attacks continued to pelt it, and yet it didn't seem to be weakening at all. As a matter of fact it seemed as if its chi levels were skyrocketing, as it it were drawing up enough power for something. "No weaknesses, huh?" Sub said in reply to RC as he held onto his living water cannon that was Pym, he was fortunate to have Darts as back support. "You know, Darts, under any other circumstances I would prefer having been wined and dined before getting into this position. But for you I'll make an exception." Sub quipped. "Keep attacking gu-" Sub cut his sentence short as he finally felt the swelling chi coming from the Elemental, it was suffocating.

With another roar which caused the mountain to crack and lava to spew, dark clouds would begin to form overhead into a violent swirling ring of darkness. Sub would look up at the ring and then realize that the chi wasn't coming from the Elemental, but from above it. The man would squint his eyes to make out what was at the center of the ring. "It's...a meteor...this must be it's Rock Wrecker. Dear Arceus..." Sub said in disbelief.

The demon of the Earth was not going to stop here, it was hellbent on making sure its prey was destroyed and thus it must stop their escape. With a slam of its tail which shook the mountain, hundreds of jagged rocks would shoot up from the ground around the group of Snagems, quickly forming a floating dome of rocks all around them. It was a massive Stealth Rock and should anyone attempt escape it would destroy them.

Sub stood there speechless for a few seconds, he had no idea what they were in for, the gravity of their situation. But he couldn't freeze up, not here, not now. After returning Pym he would step away from in front of Darts and face all the others. "Leslie, Aden, human Raine, concentrate your attacks on this rock dome, make an opening at its upper center. Cera, take my Snag Machine." He said tossing the device to the Mew, after pressing some buttons on it.

"I overrode the chi converter function. I want you to focus on giving your chi to the other hybrids, Pokemon, and Channelers. I know you don't like that idea but your chi is like type O blood. RC, Kasumi, and Darts, you three will go through the opening made and confront the meteor, do whatever you can to hold it off. Darts, if things get bad Shadow Force out of there. Rhyme, take this." Sub said, tossing the squirrel girl an Electric Gem. "I know you absorbed a large portion of Zapdos's electricity, that gem will power you up further and allow you to draw out all that pent up electricity. Hybrid Raine will take you to the Elemental's back and I want you to shock it with everything you got, hopefully to paralyze it. Anyone else, just attack in the name of whatever god you believe in! Because right now, they aren't here!"

With that said Sub released a trio of Pokemon, Monstressor the Tyraniter, Gardy the Gardevoir, and Valdemar the Hydreigon. The three Pokemon would put everything they had into their respective attacks. Monstressor firing off a stream of lava from its mouth with Earth Power, Gardy unleashing the biggest Focus Blast she could, and Valdemar's three heads unleashing waves of water with Surf.

Once Cera took the Snag Machine and focused on her task the other Snagems and their Pokemon would find themselves filled with new power, however fleeting. The hybrids would feel like they could use moves and abilities right now they never learned, Channelers would feel like their abilities were greatly increased, and Pokemon felt far more powerful. It was odd, Cera's chi wasn't this powerful. Were there other forces at play? Regardless, they were on borrowed time.

Current RC would set Rhyme down and go team up with Past RC. The two dragons fly at the meteor. As they draw close they unleash a twin Iron Tail attack, doing there best to shatter the blasted rock..

Ryan turns to Sub. "Do you have a Water Gem I could use? I have something I could do, but it requires a lot of water chi and support of 3 of my water pokemon." Ryan explains.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:23 pm
RCCaughtem

Current RC would set Rhyme down and go team up with Past RC. The two dragons fly at the meteor. As they draw close they unleash a twin Iron Tail attack, doing there best to shatter the blasted rock..

Ryan turns to Sub. "Do you have a Water Gem I could use? I have something I could do, but it requires a lot of water chi and support of 3 of my water pokemon." Ryan explains.

"You know I always carry a set of gems!" Sub said with a laugh as he twirled his backpack around, dug out a blue gem, and tossed it to Ryan. "Ordinarily I would say don't overdo it but...just this once, go all out." He smiled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:44 pm
SubonicXP
"Why? Kukuku...why indeed." Death said with a laugh as he addressed Reno. "Humans always need a why. Why did my friend have to die? Why was I born? Why, why, why! Such a pointless question. Death doesn't need a motive, it just does as Death will do. Kukuku..." Looks like Reno wasn't going to get a clear answer. "Watch this, it may interest you...kukuku!" Death said with a laugh as he waved his hand, a swirling vortex of darkness conjuring in front of him and then human 'Darts' appeared from it.

"Reno, meet Dull. You see, Dull here has been mistaken for the human version of the one you call Darts. It was fun watching the confusion but alas that fun has ended as Dull here has murdered one of those Sols, which I just loved seeing for once! Kukuku! Do you know who else died, Dull? Your 'father' did. That's right, the Gengar hybrid known as Darts sacrificed himself. I thought it was time to reunite the two of you under a new master. You have won this long battle with your other half...kukuku." Death explained.

With another wave of his hand, that same darkness would appear and consume Dull. The darkness would take on a solid orb shape and soon after shatter, revealing Dull to have now taken on the form of Darts in his Mega Gengar forme, however he was white. "Welcome to the realm of the living, Dull. You now exist. Kukuku!" With a final wave he opened up a vortex of darkness that could be seen through, and on the other side was Mt. Battle.

Dull dimly floats through the vortex and back into the atmosphere surrounding Mt. Battle. It was understandable his confusion, seeing how ten seconds prior to this he had been grimly sneaking his way through the battle after killing that first one... the one named Sol, as he now knew. The next second he was... experiencing an unfamiliar sensation. Feeling? He vaguely recalled the Darts of his world discovering such a thing early on, not that he had ever expected to experience it himself, merely being a loose fragment of his consciousness at the time. But now, it was all hitting him at once. The wind whipping through his frost-white gaseous form was scattering particles left and right as he stood there, where he had left the battle near where he had killed Sol. He stares up into the sky, wondering what had happened to grant him such a boon. Not only did he have that old body, that he had been forced to exist in forever, it seemed as though fate had granted him additional power as well. He vaguely notes a dull lump of rock in his right hand. Gengarite, no doubt. The thing pulses with an almost radioactive energy, and for the first time in his to-this-moment existence, Dull smiles, not at all concerned with the rock hurtling towards them from above. All he has to do now, is win.

SubonicXP

Whatever this power he was receiving from Cera's link, Darts felt like a million dollars. Well, even more so than usual. As soon as the power began funneling through, a strange and familiar sensation would assault his novice-level senses. It felt like the energy of the Distortion World, but less... evil. It was a purer energy, and though the hybrid himself did not know it it was concentrated energy of the Griseous variety. His crest begins warping, shifting and arcing upwards and backwards, more like the diagonal slant of a Noibat's wing than his usual rounded gold dome. His hands elongate and sharpen, pointing into talons more than fingers, as the golden accents on his jacket harden and jut out further, imposing spokes of golden bone criss-crossing over his chest to interlock like plate mail as they extend from the jacket. The spots on his back, normally invisible, begin flaring to life as the link seemed to be hijacking his central nervous system, inputting information where he had previously had none. Things like wings or flying, for example, had never been heard of or done by Darts in this form. That's why, as the wicked blackened appendages began to sprout from his back and he took a hesitant step forwards to float in the air, to say the gambler was shocked would have been putting it mildly.

Techniques flooded his mind, granted by the link or whatever power was behind it, every trick in the book his newly awakened body could pull at once. That, combined with the teachings his Sensei had already ingrained into him and his newfound Origin Forme power was a sensory overload. It was too much. "What's... happening?" He manages to get out, flexing his new muscles in his neck slightly as he looks back and forth for some kind of explanation.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff