So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
E3 2014 Topic! UPDATED w/ Schedule Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of the following would you prefer to see?
  A brand-new Zelda for Wii U
  Pacman in Super Smash Bros.
  Starfox for Wii U
  A new Metroid game for either Wii U or 3DS
  Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes
  Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U
  Super Mario Sunshine 2 for Wii U
  Something else entirely
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:17 pm
It's tooooootally gonna be Super Mega Man.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:07 am
THEY MADE PIKACHU BETTER O.O

So you throw the opponent up and then do down+B, and the thundercloud might meteorsmash them? Do you have to do anything after that point?  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:33 pm
Meta_Fish
Xilo The Odd
im curious what megaman's final will be... only thing i can think of is like one of his super specials from marvel vs. capcom or something. but that'd be lame.

whatever it is i hope the result is his helmet comes off for the rest of the match.
I'm thinking it'll be Super Mega Man from Mega Man 6. It'd keep true to the original series ( heart ) as Sakurai intends to do and he could fly and have a really strong punch he can shoot off. Then again, it could be something like the Black Hole Bomb. Man, that'd rule. Or the Flash Stopper.

Or Proto Man could come and kick a**.
Just accept that you will never get Protoman. please prove me wrong  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:42 pm
Protoman doesn't have to be a clone, his constantly present shield would change up his play style a lot, and there are enough powers in the megaman universe for several characters worth of special attacks. He could be the Luigi to mega man's mario... in terms of being a main character, I mean. Mario is the older brother. Well, sorta. He's the older twin.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:31 am
I meant Proto Man has a possibility of being his Final Smash because he always saves him when he's in trouble and he's hella cool.

And wow, I was just saying yesterday how I hope we get a new Nintendo Direct because it's been awhile since we got any character reveals, old or otherwise and they up and announce a SUPER SMASH BROS. Nintendo Direct for Tuesday.

Uhhh, what do you think will be announced?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:35 am
Um let's see. It'll be a total limp noodle. All about Yoshi. And they won't have improved him at all. smile

I honestly can't see Proto as the final smash. Generally (except for in Brawl It's case) final smashes aren't about summoning someone to help you, theyr're about the character pwning.

That said, I would actually be surprised and disappointed if he weren't an assist trophy. It better not be Roll, Bass or something from X.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:16 am
The only thing I want is even more far fetched than Protoman. I want Issac as a playable character. Matthew would work too, since Dark Dawn is the more recent game.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:12 am
Rusti Fire
The only thing I want is even more far fetched than Protoman. I want Issac as a playable character. Matthew would work too, since Dark Dawn is the more recent game.

I think it is pretty far-fetched, but now that Golden Sun is being rereleased on the Wii U Virtual Console, it would make a bit more sense than it has before.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:15 am
While Golden Sun is popular, I just don't think it ever broke through like they'd hoped. I was pretty surprised to see the Assist Trophy in Brawl, but hey, Little Mac is playable now so I guess lots of strange things can happen. And I'd love for Matthew to be playable just because I could hear the announcer say my name. heart

I'm getting really pumped for Tuesday. I cannot wait to have the knowledge they'll unleash on us at that Direct. Maybe more Final Smashes... Maybe Mega Man's. I think Pac-Man is a lock and if he's not shown then, it will be another newcomer (because come on, they HAVE to show one here) and he'll be shown at E3.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 am
Meta_Fish
I know, I cant wait either.  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:04 pm
*attempts to build a time machine*

*gives up and goes to play Melee instead*  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:09 am
How likely do you guys think it is that they'll announce GameCube games on Wii U VC? sweatdrop  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:29 pm
16-bit Jazzy
How likely do you guys think it is that they'll announce GameCube games on Wii U VC? sweatdrop
If they're smart, they'll announce a GCN Pro Controller in coordination with this. If they're brilliant they'll announce online play for legacy games in conjunction with that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:32 pm
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
If they're smart, they'll announce a GCN Pro Controller in coordination with this. If they're brilliant they'll announce online play for legacy games in conjunction with that.

Kirby Air Ride online.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:32 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy

Kirby Air Ride online.
If only.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas