So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
E3 2014 Topic! UPDATED w/ Schedule Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of the following would you prefer to see?
  A brand-new Zelda for Wii U
  Pacman in Super Smash Bros.
  Starfox for Wii U
  A new Metroid game for either Wii U or 3DS
  Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes
  Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U
  Super Mario Sunshine 2 for Wii U
  Something else entirely
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 am
Haha. How do you even make a demo of a multiplayer fighting game? Release a 4 character 1 stage preview?

FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:54 pm
lol, they could put the basic 8 in it minimum with a couple of the new characters as a possibility. and hell it could just be an e3 demo for the press to try.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:43 pm
Yeah, just give us the showfloor demo. Companies have done that before. Just put some basic characters and some new ones in, too. The world would go ********' nuts.

Also, thank ********' god Luigi got a good Final Smash. His other one wasn't bad, it just didn't make any sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:30 pm
It was a little bit bad.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:45 pm
It's was Weegee time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:42 pm
16-bit Jazzy
It was a little bit bad.
I just have a hard time complaining about any final smashes because Mario's is the god-awful worst. But this isn't a thread about Smash, specifically!!  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:56 pm
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
It was a little bit bad.
I just have a hard time complaining about any final smashes because Mario's is the god-awful worst. But this isn't a thread about Smash, specifically!!

Now it is. Now that Meta_Fish has been participating in it. ^o^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:18 am
i always figured his would end upbeing a double edged sword, Release mean a** ghosts onto the stage. they hurt everyone including luigi. only luigi can defeat them.

also more poltergust attacks.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:40 pm
I think it might be a little more straight-forward. Most of the Final Smashes are really just one part, though I don't disagree that would be cool. He'll probably just suck everyone up into the vacuum for massive damage, then maybe he can spit them out to send them flying?

I'm really interested to see the Villager's. omg we need a Smash topick.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:55 am
Meta_Fish
I think it might be a little more straight-forward. Most of the Final Smashes are really just one part, though I don't disagree that would be cool. He'll probably just suck everyone up into the vacuum for massive damage, then maybe he can spit them out to send them flying?

Isn't it him riding around on a gyroid?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:06 am
Meh who cares XD Let's just talk about Smash here. AND E3. There's just not a whole lot we can talk about right now aside from speculations.

So how about that gust bellows item. Pretty hella.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:54 pm
[Kegan]
Haha. How do you even make a demo of a multiplayer fighting game? Release a 4 character 1 stage preview?

FOX ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.

They could always do what DOA did recently. Have like Mario, Peach, Luigi, and Link available, and rotate weekly who else is available, but they'd have to drop the whole limited use thing...

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish

I'm really interested to see the Villager's.

God I have a dirty mind..... gonk  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:33 pm
Regarding demoes: Nintendo has publicly stated they don't like doing many demos because it doesn't equate to better sales. If anything it lets people try a game they're already decided on so they don't HAVE to ever buy it.

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
No, that's a regular attack!! I think Sakurai said it's his side special and you can either release the gyroid or hop on it and kamikaze into your enemies. Which is weird because those things never shoot off like rockets.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:33 pm
im curious what megaman's final will be... only thing i can think of is like one of his super specials from marvel vs. capcom or something. but that'd be lame.

whatever it is i hope the result is his helmet comes off for the rest of the match.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:40 pm
Xilo The Odd
im curious what megaman's final will be... only thing i can think of is like one of his super specials from marvel vs. capcom or something. but that'd be lame.

whatever it is i hope the result is his helmet comes off for the rest of the match.
I'm thinking it'll be Super Mega Man from Mega Man 6. It'd keep true to the original series ( heart ) as Sakurai intends to do and he could fly and have a really strong punch he can shoot off. Then again, it could be something like the Black Hole Bomb. Man, that'd rule. Or the Flash Stopper.

Or Proto Man could come and kick a**.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces