Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:50 pm
hearing about idiots who think its a good idea to leave their kid in the car when they go shopping.

******** you. Seriously. ******** you.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:57 pm
Where I live, that is illegal. And if a police man sees you do so, he will arrest and take your child.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:09 pm
-______-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:48 pm
It's illegal in every state. Its child endangerment and if they suffer heat stroke its known as vehicular heat stroke.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:02 pm
shabatha
Where I live, that is illegal. And if a police man sees you do so, he will arrest and take your child.

He'll arrest the child?! Jk I know what you mean. But, yeah, pretty sure that's everywhere in the U.S.. If you're dumb enough to leave a child unattended in a car, you deserve to be arrested.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:16 pm
So my friend who lives in California was telling me about how she was the park with her daughter (she'll be 3 in a few days). Her little girl ended up playing with this other little girl and my friend was sitting next to the parents.

The parents actually told my friend that they left their EIGHTEEN MONTH OLD baby in the car because he was napping. They then proceeded to freaking leave their four year old while they went walking because my friend was their. Granted my friend has a kid and was there but WHY would you leave your child with a stranger?

So anyways my friend's daughter said she needed to go to the bathroom. My friend took her and was in the middle of calling the police, but I guess someone else called because when she got back there were cops around the car.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:19 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
shabatha

He'll arrest the child?! Jk I know what you mean. But, yeah, pretty sure that's everywhere in the U.S.. If you're dumb enough to leave a child unattended in a car, you deserve to be arrested.

Haha guess I forgot the you. And I wasn't sure if it was or not. I just know it is here.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games