Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
THIS SONG IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crossdresser Aoi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:42 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toOlPqXW75A

Soo many lyrics define this place.

Like one example that makes me cry is the part when she says "BABY WE WERE THE BEST"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me cry a river. Cuz we used to be the best a long time ago. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:45 am
I am serious, this song is gonna be like #1 year end for this year. 2014...the year that you all want to see what my music is going to change ever since SHIKUME DUMPED ME!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, she dumped me. Not I dumped her.

Can't believe she did it first. I am done with women. They have wrinkles that make me jealous. So yeah.... i have no idea what I want. All I want are wrinkles.  

Crossdresser Aoi

Crossdresser Aoi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:52 am
Ok, danny I am so sorry about this but................ crying I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE TRUE OWNER OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! wish I could do my best to make you the new captain. I have always loved you, you were always my most favorite. ******** WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All they do is complain................good bye. crying I am glad i have you on facebook....

Still have no idea if I am gay or not...but who cares. crying COOl4 WALKS LIKE RIHANNA!!!!!!!! (yeah i dunno why I say that but yeah I was bored since American music is my drug right now...of course besides benadryl and alcohol.) You have always been my favorite, you are the rightful owner of this guild.

COOL4, IF YOU MAKE DANNY THE NEW OWNER....I will give you 100$ but since you are Canadian, dammit, what else can I do? What about giving you my angelic sash?  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games