Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply Playstation : Games, Walk throughs and other information
~Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Remastered Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:03 pm
Got it when it came out! Even got the adorable limited edition case and Artbook!
I've actually put my backlog on hold so I can play this game. I'm not trying to go for 100%, but I'm doing things I haven't done before. Like winning at Blitzball, getting the Jecht Shot. Plus there is all the international stuff I never got to enjoy!

I'm on my way to Djose so far and OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS SO BEAUTIFULLL SLKFJSDLKFJSLKFJSLKFJ  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:57 am
Mandurrr
Got it when it came out! Even got the adorable limited edition case and Artbook!
I've actually put my backlog on hold so I can play this game. I'm not trying to go for 100%, but I'm doing things I haven't done before. Like winning at Blitzball, getting the Jecht Shot. Plus there is all the international stuff I never got to enjoy!

I'm on my way to Djose so far and OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS SO BEAUTIFULLL SLKFJSDLKFJSLKFJSLKFJ

Its unbelievably beautiful. Just the artwork, the cgi scenes, the music OMG its just on a increadible level and I just love blitzball so much, such an amazing mini game haha  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:12 pm
TekNeTiC
Mandurrr

Its unbelievably beautiful. Just the artwork, the cgi scenes, the music OMG its just on a increadible level and I just love blitzball so much, such an amazing mini game haha
I've found that in the 10 years or so since I've played the game last, I haven't gotten any better at Blitzball. My strategy is score once and spend the rest of the game playing keep away and try not to break the controller.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:21 pm
Mandurrr
TekNeTiC
Mandurrr

I've found that in the 10 years or so since I've played the game last, I haven't gotten any better at Blitzball. My strategy is score once and spend the rest of the game playing keep away and try not to break the controller.

Haha I got better over the years as I played it more and more, I was hoping maybe for an online version of the game haha I think it would be fun. My strategy is just to score as much as I can mainly using the jecht shot.  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blood_Angel_321

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:22 pm
Love this game and can't believe they are releasing it for the ps4  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:21 pm
I love this game, and while I did pre-order it, I was really let down by the art book, I was really expecting and hoping for more of the concept art and story telling to be in there rather than just 10 page booklet stuck to the case. emo  

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

Blood_Angel_321

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:45 pm
Completely agree they should have had more in the book than what they did but the game still is amazing though  
Playstation : Games, Walk throughs and other information

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff