Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Ash grinned when Egan finished speaking and gave him a nod, "Good... When I finish with this, carry him to his rooms. The servants will be by at some point with food and whatever else you two will need. When he's ready, seek out Dancer for the both of you," he told him simply, knowing that he was leaving out a lot of details. Leaving things out would probably irritate Egan a bit, but he'd get the point soon enough.

Ash put a hand gently on Wind's bare hip then one on Egan's cheek then closed his eyes as his wings spread out around them all. Those wings were rarely seen. They looked like a bat's wings but were the color of pure gold, the same as his skin.

As his wings moved around them, he used Egan's desire to help him heal what he could for Wind. He also used Wind's desire to be mentally whole to help. It would feel soothing and exhausting at the same time.

He wasn't a healer. Not really. But he could make a person's desire come true sometimes. And he'd gotten very good at it over the years.

By the time he pulled away, Most of Wind's injuries were healed enough that he wasn't in danger and he was mentally able to handle what he'd been through. Wind's other forms were also calmed down.

Ash's wings pulled back behind him and he opened his eyes to look at Egan, "Take him to his rooms and stay with him. Send someone to my rooms to tell Arqden that I had no choice about leaving, but I'll be back when - if - I can get back," he told Egan simply then disappeared in a flash of fire that carried the scent brimstone with it.

Once he was gone, Wind blinked his brown eyes open and reached out to pull himself into Egan's arms with a shaky breath as he started to cry from relief that he wasn't dead and was back with Egan.