[PRP] Bro Chat (Brenning, Hansulter & Rolfskir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:45 pm
Why would there be bears? Or antelopes? Things were getting confused in his head. He had to close his eyes when Hans began to shake his head vigorously. It was making him dizzy.

"I don't want my den to be full of females. Or bears or antelopes," Bren protested. "I just want Lyti, and I want us to be happy and her to love me and, gods, I don't want to be anything like mum and dad."

Their parents' relationship had been so tumultuous. Bren would rather die than have to live with that his whole life. If things got like that, he would divorce Lyti. It might break his heart, but hearts mended. His had mended after Kivi told him she didn't love him like that.

"You guys are bringing me down. Let's talk about better things."
pinchmonster
troll toll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:08 pm
Princess_Feylin
troll toll

Hansulter merely nodded sagely, his eyes nearly crossing as he did so. Had he ever been this wasted? He couldn't really remember, but he was kind of certain that the sky, should he ever be able to taste it, would smell like the sweet meat off of an antelope.

Gods.

"You just gotta ask her. No, don't ask her. Tell her. You march on in there and you just tell her that she gonna be your wife. What she gonna do? Say no? Like I said, they all want to have a husband. You ain't old blood but neither is she, so it works out real well right? Can't shun you for that. Not like some of these others do."

He snorted rather loudly.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage II [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff