Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Reference and Mockbreeding Permissions Sticky OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Gabriel and Lunar
Owner(s): XxXPandamoniumXxX
Permission granted to: -MoomoolatteCha-
Details: Permission to use either male in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star of Moo's choice, with any mare of her choosing.
Restrictions: Whether Gabriel's children are recognized by either of the parents is strictly based on mine or Moo's choice. However with Lunar, he will recognize all children as his own and will take care of them as his own unless stated otherwise by either owner. Lunar's children MUST be plotted as to how they came about.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Gabriel
Permission granted to: Niyaru Delacroix
Event: Valentine's Trickster's Crackship
Details: Niyaru is permitted to use Gabriel in this event.
Restrictions: As stated in the event, any Soq produced in the event will not be known biological children of Gabriel or connected to the family in any way. This is simply as a means to enter with his design and edits.

Niyaru Delacroix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:34 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Blanket Permission
Details: Permission to use either male in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star of Moo's choice, with any mare of her choosing.
Restrictions: Whether Gabriel's children are recognized by either of the parents is strictly based on mine or Moo's choice. However with Lunar, he will recognize all children as his own and will take care of them as his own unless stated otherwise by either owner. Lunar's children MUST be plotted as to how they came about.

-MoomoolatteCha-

;A; I agree!! Thank you  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:52 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
Fatal Irony
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Cailin - Bloody and Caitlin - not bloody, and Inara Serra
Owner(s): Fatal Irony
Details: Niya is able to use Caitlin as a reference in Wishing Stars, Bribes, and Customs for the purposes of obtaining a stallion for plot purposes. She may also use Caitlin and Inara (as I made them sisters IC) to obtain a sibling, if she so chooses
Restrictions: As long as what comes from referencing her and/or Inara isn't an exact copy of either, I'm cool with it. Long lost family member will be limited to a sibling, of either gender.

Agreed! Thank you so much! emotion_bigheart

Updated: Niya can also use her in crackships if she wants. We weren't sure this was inclusive enough XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:01 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Blanket Permission
Details: Permission to use either male in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of Moo's choice, with any mare of her choosing.

-MoomoolatteCha-

;A; I agree!! Thank you

Edited in crackships :B  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:11 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Gabriel
Event: Valentine's Trickster's Crackship
Details: Niyaru is permitted to use Gabriel in this event.
Restrictions: As stated in the event, any Soq produced in the event will not be known biological children of Gabriel or connected to the family in any way. This is simply as a means to enter with his design and edits.

Niyaru Delacroix

Thank you!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:23 pm
Fatal Irony
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: The Moonlit Prince "Sin"
Details: Niya is able to use Sin in any trickster crackship she chooses to get a crack basket that will have no relation to Sin whatsoever smile
Restrictions: This is just for Trickster Crackships
Thank you!!!  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:27 pm
Fatal Irony
Niyaru Delacroix
Fatal Irony
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Cailin - Bloody and Caitlin - not bloody, and Inara Serra
Details: Niya is able to use Caitlin as a reference in Wishing Stars, Bribes, and Customs for the purposes of obtaining a stallion for plot purposes. She may also use Caitlin and Inara (as I made them sisters IC) to obtain a sibling, if she so chooses
Restrictions: As long as what comes from referencing her and/or Inara isn't an exact copy of either, I'm cool with it. Long lost family member will be limited to a sibling, of either gender.

Agreed! Thank you so much! emotion_bigheart

Updated: Niya can also use her in crackships if she wants. We weren't sure this was inclusive enough XD

Thank you!! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:33 pm
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Daleson
Owner(s): -Moomoolattecha-
Permission granted to: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Details: Permission to use Daleson in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with any mare of choosing.
Restrictions: Daleson's family/kids will know him,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.

Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Alina
Details: Permission to use Alina in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with any mare/stallion of choosing.
Restrictions: Alina's family/kids will know him,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.

Blanket Permission
Permission granted to: AstoriaFallen
Details: Permission to use Daleson in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with any mare of choosing.
Restrictions: Daleson's family/kids will know him,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:44 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
Blanket Permission

Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Alina
Details: Permission to use Alina in any mockbreeding/custom/wishing star/crackship of choice, with any mare/stallion of choosing.
Restrictions: Alina's family/kids will know him,unless a good enough plot is accepted by me. Family members will be discussed through me,I will accept or decline at my will.

Thank you 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:26 pm
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Asli Belrose
Permission granted to: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Details: Tea Tree can use Asli in Crackships, and in Wishing stars or customs to obtain a true friend.
Restrictions: She can't get blood relatives, but friends or crackships are fine  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:29 pm
Fatal Irony
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Asli Belrose
Permission granted to: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Details: Tea Tree can use Asli in Crackships, and in Wishing stars or customs to obtain a true friend.
Restrictions: She can't get blood relatives, but friends or crackships are fine

Ahh~ Thank you Fatal~~ <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:00 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-

Blanket Permission
Permission granted to: AstoriaFallen

I agree  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:09 pm
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Charlotte & Devicius
Owner(s): Insane Butterfly & Techabyte
Permission granted to: Yumitoko
Details: For Yumi to use for a mock breeding baby between the two above soquili.
Restrictions: Child can't be evil. Maybe a little bad but not evil. Must grow up with Charlotte and Dev. =3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:50 am
Insane Butterfly
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Charlotte & Devicius
Owner(s): Insane Butterfly & Techabyte
Permission granted to: Yumitoko
Details: For Yumi to use for a mock breeding baby between the two above soquili.
Restrictions: Child can't be evil. Maybe a little bad but not evil. Must grow up with Charlotte and Dev. =3

Agreeeeeeeeeeed. -curls up to go back to bed-  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:47 pm
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Scotch
Owner(s): Strifeling
Permission granted to: Fuzzy-Gumdrop
Details: Has permission to enter Scotch in crackships, wishing stars (for friends, mock-babies), customs for mock-babies, CYOs for mock-babs, etc. alone or with a soq (or several) of her choice.
Restrictions: N/A, just lemme know because I am curious and nosy *w*

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games