Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Reference and Mockbreeding Permissions Sticky OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:32 pm
Cajmera
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Guilian and Filly
Owner(s): Cajmera and Summer Raaven
Permission granted to: Enter them in Wishing Stars or customs until we each have one mock kidlet
Event: N/A
Details: Pretty much the above. Either Caj or Summer can enter them in Wishing Stars or enter on their behalf in customs for a mock child for each owner.
Restrictions: None
Yesyesyesyesyes yessss TOTALLY agree. <33333

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:33 pm
Calixita
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Gabrielle & Leonhart & Xaviera
Owner(s): Calixita
Permission granted to: pinchmonster, Kyrieko, ~Twilight...Angel~
Event: Until you win a mockbreeding pony!
Details: May enter any CYOs, wishing stars, bribes, customs, etc. for a mock breeding between Gabrielle and Leonhart. Xaviera may also be referenced for throwbacks if desired.
Restrictions: Cannot be any other breed except for wind, angeni, or a mix of the two. Cannot have paws or claws. The only mutant trait allowed is custom wings. Pony must stay in the Thunderbird Herd unless discussed.

Agreed, thank you!!  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Trinantula

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:03 am
Blanket Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Principia, Adora, Stymphalia
Owner(s): Kamiki & Chibi Hige
Permission granted to: Nayci & Kyrieko
Details: Nayci & Kyrieko have permission to reference any of the listed Soquili for Wishing Stars (long lost family members) or customs in order to obtain a half-sister for them. They have permission to use reference for general appearance, armor, hairstyle, tail style, accessories, etc. Just FYI, Principia looks most like their birth mother (NPC - does not exist in Soquili)
Restrictions: The sisters should be at least 50% hippogriff (feathers in hair, feathers in tail, at least 2 claws) without wings if possible (I know in Wishing Stars you can't specify this much, but this is the preference).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:04 am
Chibi Hige
Blanket Permission
Details: Nayci & Kyrieko have permission to reference any of the listed Soquili for Wishing Stars (long lost family members) or customs in order to obtain a half-sister for them. They have permission to use reference for general appearance, armor, hairstyle, tail style, accessories, etc. Just FYI, Principia looks most like their birth mother (NPC - does not exist in Soquili)
Restrictions: The sisters should be at least 50% hippogriff (feathers in hair, feathers in tail, at least 2 claws) without wings if possible (I know in Wishing Stars you can't specify this much, but this is the preference).

I agree to let Nayci & Kyrieko reference Principia!

Nayci

Kyrieko

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:02 pm
Kamiki
Chibi Hige
Blanket Permission

Chibi Hige

Agreed to! Thank you both so very much ;u; <33  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:30 pm
Kamiki
Chibi Hige
Blanket Permission

Agreed!! Thank you so much!!! biggrin

Chibi Hige

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:55 pm
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Arcadia Sinclair & Vapor
Owner(s): Mahogany Sunset & Lunadriel
Permission granted to: DeeJaye, musicaloner7, tefla, Wasteland Wyvern, Nikkichomp.
Event: Until mockbreeding is won.
Details: The above have permission to custom one mock child each of Arcadia & Vapor. Can be obtained through customs, bribes, CYO events.
Restrictions: Foals must be raised by the family at least through its equinox/solstice ceremony, and must follow the concept outlined in the owners' contest entry.
Note: Mock children should not be given triwings without permission from Lucifer's owners, per his line's custom rules.

((Lunadriel is the only one who needs to quote this <3 ))
Lunadriel

DeeJaye
musicaloner7
tefla
Wasteland Wyvern
Nikkichomp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:10 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Arcadia Sinclair & Vapor
Owner(s): Mahogany Sunset & Lunadriel
Permission granted to: DeeJaye, musicaloner7, tefla, Wasteland Wyvern, Nikkichomp.
Event: Until mockbreeding is won.
Details: The above have permission to custom one mock child each of Arcadia & Vapor. Can be obtained through customs, bribes, CYO events.
Restrictions: Foals must be raised by the family at least through its equinox/solstice ceremony, and must follow the concept outlined in the owners' contest entry.
Note: Mock children should not be given triwings without permission from Lucifer's owners, per his line's custom rules.

((Lunadriel is the only one who needs to quote this <3 ))
Lunadriel

DeeJaye
musicaloner7
tefla
Wasteland Wyvern
Nikkichomp

I agree! Excited to have the family grow.  

Lunadriel

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:46 pm
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Vanya
Owner(s): Nyx Queen of Darkness
Permission granted to: Lunadriel
Event: Customs
Details: Lunadriel has my permission to use Vanya for hair/feather reference for her Haetalon twins.
Restrictions: Nothing exactly alike, should be noticeably a bit different.

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:22 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Vanya
Owner(s): Nyx Queen of Darkness
Permission granted to: Lunadriel
Event: Customs
Details: Lunadriel has my permission to use Vanya for hair/feather reference for her Haetalon twins.
Restrictions: Nothing exactly alike, should be noticeably a bit different.

Lunadriel

Thank youuuu!

Agreed. <3  

Lunadriel

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:28 pm
mindsend
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Taarab (Uncert) Vanya
Owner(s): Mindsend x Nyx Queen of Darkness
Permission granted to: ArashiX
Event: UNTIL YOU WIN ONE
Details: Preferably with Nyx's Vanya as per our previous unofficial agreement, but if you can't get permission from Nyx just ask and I can offer permission for a couple of my other girls instead.
Restrictions: Child be a member of the Flock. Cannot be evil or skinwalkered

I thought I'd agreed to this before, but I looked everywhere to find it and I couldn't. So sorry if I hadn't And if I already did, well ....oops

Apologies!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:35 am
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: 太郎 • Tarou
Owner(s): Yumitoko
Permission granted to: Rinial Sisterdragon, Kara Asumie, Mindsend
Event: until something is won
Details:
Rinial Sisterdragon -
This permission is given because of your interest in the herd and wonderful concept. You may use Tarou as a reference for Wishing Stars (long lost family members) or customs.

Kara_Asumie -
This permission is given on the count of a permissions trade for wishing stars. You may use Tarou as a reference for Wishing Stars (mockbreedings with Etai Aijou or long lost family member).

Mindsend -
This permission is in place as a little thank you.
You may use Tarou as a reference for customs and wishing stars (long lost family member).

Restrictions: This soquili must be within the Kitsunekuma herd unless another story for them is discussed in advance.

At the very least with mockbreedings they must be associated with the brothers in some way. If the soquili is a long lost family member please PM me about the backstory for long lost members.

The soquili gained from these permissions should not be cursed (or skinwalkered...it's a given to any soquili with paws but this is a warning to those without). The herd shuns walkers so please stick to this rule.

Kara Asumie

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mindsend

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:57 am
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Daisuke and Etai Aijou
Owner(s): Kara Asumie
Permission granted to: Yumitoko II | Mindsend
Event: Until Won
Details:
Both Yumitoko II and Mindsend
Daisuke as the father and Etai Aijou as the mother for Mock Babies. Up to Twins any gender. The parents can be used as throwbacks to their Mock Kids.
Can be entered in Customs, Bribes, and/or Wishing Star.

Yumitoko II
To use Etai Aijou in a Mockbreeding with his 太郎 • Tarou.
Or to use Etai Aijou in Wishing Star long lost family member.
Restrictions:
"With Daisuke his wings, mane, tail, and lantern as ref only and can't be the same. (This restriction does not apply to semi-customs, such as Wishing Stars.)" They are not to be evil and need to stay in the Herd seeing both parents are in the Herd.
Keep me up to speed so I can keep the family tree up to date.
This is for Daisuke x Etai Aijou mock babies only.

Yumitoko II
This baby can move between the two herds or be in Moeru Yoake no Junjo "燃える夜明けの順序" until old enough to be away from Etai and then can join Kitsunekuma if wished.

[[ quotes where here ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:59 am
Yumitoko II
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: 太郎 • Tarou
Owner(s): Yumitoko
Permission granted to: Rinial Sisterdragon, Kara Asumie, Mindsend
Event: until something is won
Details:
Rinial Sisterdragon -
This permission is given because of your interest in the herd and wonderful concept. You may use Tarou as a reference for Wishing Stars (long lost family members) or customs.

Kara_Asumie -
This permission is given on the count of a permissions trade for wishing stars. You may use Tarou as a reference for Wishing Stars (mockbreedings with Etai Aijou or long lost family member).

Mindsend -
This permission is in place as a little thank you.
You may use Tarou as a reference for customs and wishing stars (long lost family member).

Restrictions: This soquili must be within the Kitsunekuma herd unless another story for them is discussed in advance.

At the very least with mockbreedings they must be associated with the brothers in some way. If the soquili is a long lost family member please PM me about the backstory for long lost members.

The soquili gained from these permissions should not be cursed (or skinwalkered...it's a given to any soquili with paws but this is a warning to those without). The herd shuns walkers so please stick to this rule.

Kara Asumie

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mindsend

I agree.
Put in Spoiler to not page stretch.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:06 am
Kara Asumie
Selective Permission
Name & cert(s) of soquili involved: Daisuke and Etai Aijou
Owner(s): Kara Asumie
Permission granted to: Yumitoko II | Mindsend
Event: Until Won
Details:
Daisuke as the father and Etai Aijou as the mother for Mock Babies. Up to Twins any gender. The parents can be used as throwbacks to their Mock Kids.

Yumitoko II
Restrictions:
"With Daisuke his wings, mane, tail, and lantern as ref only and can't be the same. (This restriction does not apply to semi-customs, such as Wishing Stars.)" They are not to be evil and need to stay in the Herd seeing both parents are in the Herd.
This is for Daisuke x Etai Aijou mock babies only.

Yumitoko II
This baby can move between the two herds or be in Moeru Yoake no Junjo "燃える夜明けの順序" until old enough to be away from Etai and then can join Kitsunekuma if wished.

Mindsend

Yumitoko II
Wow! Agreed!  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games