Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
May I ask for assistance?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am
Well, I am on a quest to get that pink scott's pilgrim item for someone, and it will take me a while to get it. I would like to get it as soon as possible because I no longer wish to use this site. It makes me feel certain feelings that I do not wish to feel. In fact, I dropped out of an rp I was in because of the feelings this site gives me. I am not Aoi, but I doubt you guys would believe me.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:09 am
I'm sorry that this site makes you feel so bad. Not sure if I can help, though, but I wish you luck. If you don't plan to be on gaia anymore, are there any items of yours that you could sell, perhaps?  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:31 am
Semok
I'm sorry that this site makes you feel so bad. Not sure if I can help, though, but I wish you luck. If you don't plan to be on gaia anymore, are there any items of yours that you could sell, perhaps?
There are, and I am going to be selling them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:55 am
We'll good luck!  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 am
I invited you here and know you're not Aoi.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:51 pm
cool4

If you were around in the guild Why Not?, you would know why I did not say you would vouch for me.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:08 pm
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4

If you were around in the guild Why Not?, you would know why I did not say you would vouch for me.

You should find away to start to trust people. It's not easy, but you do have to trust someone, or a few people.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 pm
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4

You should find away to start to trust people. It's not easy, but you do have to trust someone, or a few people.
I tried that on this site. First, I trusted a friend, they betrayed me. I went to try and trust another friend, they betrayed me. A third friend I tried, they betrayed me, and now it makes me feel certain feelings.

There are people I trust on other sites, though.

Also, thank-you for trusting me with the inari's beads.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:57 pm
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4

I tried that on this site. First, I trusted a friend, they betrayed me. I went to try and trust another friend, they betrayed me. A third friend I tried, they betrayed me, and now it makes me feel certain feelings.

That wasn't me, at least I don't think it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:58 pm
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4

Oh, it was. I kept a journal so I can keep track of the gold I kept sending you to pay off the inari's beads.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4

Oh, it was. I kept a journal so I can keep track of the gold I kept sending you to pay off the inari's beads.

never gave you inari beads that i recall  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:21 am
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4

You did as long as I paid you gold until I reached how much gold you were charging.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:36 am
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4

You did as long as I paid you gold until I reached how much gold you were charging.

I've never got gold from you, nor have I ever given you Inari beads. You must think I'm someone else?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:25 pm
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4
Sup3r_Bwahaha
cool4

I've never got gold from you, nor have I ever given you Inari beads. You must think I'm someone else?

You were right. I went back and saw it was someone else.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:28 pm
How's the quest for your friend going?  
River of Polls