Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Cliff Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:02 pm
Devossy

User Image

Chaney Franchot
XX The Cat

ΞΞΞ This kitten has claws.

The woman had successfully avoided the water thus far, but it was getting tedious. She listened to the demon complain and had no choice but to agree with him. Wasting energy on avoiding attacks would hurt her later. She needed to conserve what she had left and just go for a straight shot.
With the water snakes growing in size and frequency, Chaney quickly devised a plan that would hopefully put this silliness to an end. She wrapped the decade of the rosary around her wrist and started to slink forward. As the mouth of the cave drew near, the blonde coiled her muscles and shot forward. Bringing the gun up quickly, she fired two quick shots aimed at her assailant's chest.

This kitten has claws.ΞΞΞ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

Ok that got Caster by surprise for he thought she would surrender or just stay hiding. He moved but not fast enough as he missed one bullet but got another one in the arm. He hissed in pain as he glared at her and made a water whip to lash out at her. Right now he did not care if he hurt her a little if it meant catching her in the end. Though his arm was stinging he would have to watch out just in case she attack with more bullets or some thing far worst.

Literary Freak

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:35 pm
Devossy

User Image

Chaney Franchot
XX The Cat

Chaney felt delighted at the sight of shock in the demon's eyes, and even more so when one of her bullets hit her target. However, that elation was very short lived. A rope-like tendril of water sailed towards her and caught her in the head. Head whipping about wildly, the woman saw stars. Ignoring the pain she was now suffering in her neck and lower jaw, she again fired the gun. She already knew her aim was a bit off and cursed at her delusional state. Retreating slightly, she angled herself away from the cliffs, not wanting to be trapped between immovable rock and an angry monster.
Shaking off most of the after affects of her head injury, Chaney darted forward towards her foe. This was something unique about her, her fighting style was hypnotically dance like. This gave her the benefit of unsuspected strength as her grace revealed immense power. Firing the gun towards her enemy's feet, she tried to rush in and deliver a agonizing blow with the rosary. Please be blessed, please be blessed. The blonde hoped against hope as she neared her attacker that the plastic beads held some final miracle so that she escape freely.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image

"See what happens when you don't listen" Caster said smiling as he was feeling pretty good that he got a hit on her. It helped with weaving the bullets a bit more. he did not need another hit on his nice skin. Feeling more in control he moved fast to not get hit bullets as he moved to get closer to her. All he had to to was grab her but she seemed to still be good shot as he jumped to miss a bullet at his feet. Blinking he cursed as he held up his arm before howling and hissing in pain. He went to hit her away as he moved far from her. His arm felt like it was burning as bits of flesh smelled burnt and looked like it was falling off. "you B******" he hissed at her.

Literary Freak

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:43 pm
Devossy

User Image

Chaney Franchot
XX The Cat

Chaney grunted when the demon's hand caught her once again in the jaw as he tried to push away from her. She could feel her teeth cut the inside of her mouth and she spit out the blood before smiling. So it had worked. The holy object had her protected! She was chuckled drily, "Is the game to hard for you?" The Hunter spat out another mouthful of blood before smiling lopsidedly. His skin was burning with an effect similar to acid, and although it was horribly gruesome,mit brought comfort to the blonde.

But, it was going to be hard to get him again. Now he knew that he had something to watch out for, her element of surprise was lacking. Steadying herself she took a few sluggish steps forward. That last hit was with the strength of a demon, it had caused her disorientation to return on a much larger scale. She shook her head, trying to regain her focuse. Damn it! You're almost done! Just a few more minutes and some luck. Get through this! Chaney stumbled forward again,rosary outstretched.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image

"shut up" Caster snapped at her. To get close to her would mean more burns and even death. Why did it have to get to rough when all he wanted was to make her in to one of the sexy slaves back at the main base. She would have been treated nice and feed will, but now she had to be a b**** about it. "Come on more hits you take the more you will get hurt and you could die" he said, "do you want that."

Literary Freak

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:59 pm
Devossy

User Image

Chaney Franchot
XX The Cat

Chaney smirked. This guy was losing his cool. Of course, this could easily mean that she would be mercilessly killed, but it also meant that he would more make mistakes. He tried to reason with her, naturally pulling the death card. The blonde couldn't help but laugh.

"It seems to me that you're the one closer to death." The woman replied smartly. And yes, I would rather die than whatever you have in mind. But, Chaney couldn't keep the fight up much longer now. Her body was battered and losing energy, her attacks were now getting sloppy. She could feel herself having to work harder to get a decent amount of air. Setting her jaw, the blonde tried to go for another side attack.

She knew she had messed up before she even hit the ground. When Chaney had extended her leg muscles to power herself forward, her foot twisted the wrong way. Now, under normal circumstances she would've recovered easily. But, on her fall the rosary had flown out of her hand and out of her reach. Now she was looking up at the demon from the dirt, completly defenseless all except her speed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

Caster was about ready to say a long list of very nasty names to her but he stopped to do some thing else. He was hurting and need to change forms to help heal his arm some what. As he changed to his true form, he laughed watching Chaney fall to the ground as it began to rain around them. "now this is more like it" he said as her voice sounded more like a beast. He slowly took steps to her his one arm still looking burning up badly. Once he was over her her bent down to pick her up in his one good arm and then restrained her with his water. "now don't move, I will get you back to my place and then we can heal those wounds of yours" he said smiling as he used the rain to move them out of that area and back to his place. ((exit))

User Image
Literary Freak

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:18 pm
Devossy

User Image

Chaney Franchot
XX The Cat

Chaney cursed a long stream of unsightly words. It was done. She had royally messed up, and now she was going to pay for it. Even when she tried to dash away, the now hideous creature caught her like she was a mouse and he was a cat. She tried to kick herself out of his grip, but the demon was quick to use water to restrain her from any movement. Like I'll let you touch me! The blonde gritted her teeth in determination. Oh she was going to fight. She would keep fighting until it killed her. Grimacing, Chaney starting devising plans as she was forcibly carried away.

{Exit}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:15 pm
Dameon Black

In the cave, filled with the sounds of demons and wolves howling, where beasts of unholy decent live, where all things forgotten lay, Shadow sleeps in a sleep like no other. His body is frozen in ageing, not a single thing out of place. His chest, muscular with years of work and pain, barely rises and falls. His face, hard and emotionless, is motionless. His chin and upper lip have the beginning of facial hair, as black as his almost long hair, now in disarray. His slightly muscular arms are at his sides, tense despite him being asleep. His cloths are baggy and old, ripped in some places, and his pants are torn up to his knees, showing scars on his legs, burn scars that look exactly like the threading of rope and chain links. His feet are bare, and rough at the bottoms, showing he has traveled many times before. He lies on a bed of moss, grown from the stream that flows next to him with a relaxing softness. Darkness fills the cave, being broken only by the soft light of a torch on the wall. Below the torch sits a jar, carved from a dark stone whose name is long forgotten. The jar has a hard look to it, and carved all around its smooth sides are the shapes of wolves running on a sea of bones. On the front is carved a wolf skull, with purple gems as eyes. On the other side of the cave, a stone arc is carved, with skulls lining the inside, silently guarding the sleeping man inside. On the walls, a warning is carved, repeating like the ravings of a madman, saying “Beware: he who harms the beast will face the fury of the goddess Pandora. You have been warned.” The only sounds are the drops of water from the ceiling and the soft sound of the small stream that cuts through the cave. A pure black staff leans against the wall, made of the oldest and strongest of wood, its surface inlayed with six stones: red, green, blue, white, black, and a large clear stone sitting on the top of it, glowing a dark purple at the presence of someone new. An intruder…  

Shadow2855

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:52 pm
Shadow2855

Gypsy stepped out of the shadows into the cave and looked around briefly, letting her crimson eyes finally settle on the jar. She noted the staff but dismissed it when nothing happened with it. As Pandora's chosen and the granddaughter of Kedar, Gypsy had nothing to fear from any of Pandora's protections.

She crossed to the jar and assessed it for a long moment, trying to decide on the best way to open it. Finally, she gave a shrug of one shoulder and simply punched the lid, instantly shattering it and setting the soul inside of it loose.

She watched the soul move around the chamber before diving into the body, wincing a bit as she watched it, knowing that it would have to hurt to be awakened like that...

That done, she stood back and waited.

What he saw was fairly simple, in her opinion: she stood just above five feet, dressed in black fighting leathers that put her more on display than she usually liked (though Morrigan and Ohvan usually liked it), her hair now fell just past her nicely rounded a** and carried the many hues of pure flames, her eyes were blood crimson and tilted up at the outer edges like a pixie, while her appearance screamed 'delicate female' and 'pure sex on two legs' she was more deadly than appearance suggested...

And the sword at her back would be more than adequate protection from anything this one threw at her. Especially since it carried Pandora's beloved rose vine etched into both blade and sheath...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:13 pm
Shadow gasped as he awoke, pain filling his every nerve. Gasping for breath, he looked around wildly and saw a figure, and his mind went straight to defense, his deep purple hued eyes flaring with power. He swung his arm out, and purple flame flew towards the figure, for he couldn’t see who it was through his watering eyes.

With agony, he howled, a howl of pure pain, as he felt the dormant magic in him rush into his body. The pain lasted only seconds, and he did not realize he was standing till he nearly fell. He summoned his staff into his hands, and used it to keep himself upright. His hands glowed a dark purple, ready and waiting to unleash his dark power.  

Shadow2855

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:33 pm
Shadow2855

Gypsy drew her sword and slashed at the flaming ball, sending it into the wall, then looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Really? Throwing purple goo at me after I woke you up? Did you want to keep sleeping forever instead?" she asked him, her own attitude rearing its ugly head despite the pure beauty of her voice.

In truth, her voice had gotten her into alot of trouble over the years so she usually spoke softly enough to disguise the sexual allure of it. She'd gotten tired of getting jumped all the time. But when something annoyed her... Well, she tended to forget how tempting her voice could be.

Thankfully, someone else came to their rescue: Pandora herself. In owl form, though. She flew in and landed on a perch that appeared out of nowhere, "Behave, both of you," she told them simply, her voice filled with a power that Shadow Blood was very familiar with.

Gypsy, however, rolled her crimson eyes and gestured to the male with her sword, "He started it!" she accused. Pretty much sure that she was right.

Pandora gave an annoyed sound, "Why do I keep you around, Gypsy?"

"Because I'm Kedar's granddaughter and the only person that gives you even more sass than Sebastet," Gypsy replied simply.

"Pandora gave a bob of a nod, "Right... That would be why..." she said softly then turned to the male, "As for you... You will not be able to attack any of my chosen from now on. Be grateful that I saved you to begin with," she told him simply.

But Gypsy couldn't leave it alone, "Why did you make me wake him up?" she asked simply, gesturing to him with her sword again.

Pandora assessed him with her large eyes for a moment, "Maybe we could set him loose on the Unkillable One?" she offered simply, "You know, that insane one with all the power and sixteen unfilled contracts on her?" she added, prompting more eye rolling from Gypsy, "Or what about the new contracts on Luna?" she added with a more interested note in her voice.

Basically, they were talking around him while he just stood there leaning on his staff...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow leaned on his staff with slight confusion, his mind quickly recovering. When Pandora flew in and spoke, he didn’t pay much mind to her, his head throbbing. But, he gave her a nod, trying to look like he was paying attention to her.

“Mind, could you tell me exactly what is going on? The last thing I remember is Pandora appearing to me and then I was asleep. I don’t exactly know where I am, why my head hurts, or how that girl” he motioned to the short one with the sword “was able to deflect my fire. Now, could you please start making sense, before my head gets worse?” he said, his voice weak at first but quickly growing stronger and harder, yet slightly alluring. He never paid any mind to how his deep, rumbling voice attracted women. He never liked it to begin with…  

Shadow2855

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:06 pm
Shadow2855

Gypsy looked at him when he spoke and frowned, "I was able to deflect your purple goo because of Pandora. It's actually a little complicated, but the short version is that she started the vampire bloodline that I happen to be the last member of. In other words, you might call me her many-times-great-granddaughter. My name is Gypsy Blade. And the big owl is Pandora," she started the explanation that way then looked at the owl.

"How long did you have him asleep for?" she asked her then gave an annoyed growl as the information was put directly into her mind instead of spoken out loud, "Seriously?! You kept him asleep for that long?! Are you out of your mind?!" she couldn't help her reaction over that number and it was a wonder that the walls of the cave didn't go up in flames.

If the owl could have managed 'sheepish' as a look, she might have done it then, "It was either that or let him fall victim to the Unkillable One. With his skills, I couldn't let him be sacrificed like that," Pandora said softly.

Gypsy took pity on the poor male and approached to put a hand on his shoulder, "This is gonna hurt," was all she told him before she engulfed him with Demon's Fire. The stuff hurt like hell but it would heal just about anything and also restored most of his energy. But she wanted him able to follow along.

She stepped away from him the instant she was finished and waited for the swearing to stop before she continued with him, "The over-stuffed owl over there kept you asleep for fifteen hundred years," she told him, figuring that ripping the bandage off would be easier than easing him into it...  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff