Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Back to Guilds

This is a story about the ancient lands of the wolves is being destroyed by the human beings in the world. 

Tags: wolf, nature, drama, roleplaying, wolves 

Reply The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:00 pm
hiya Im Faola Nightcore but everyone either calls me Rina or Nejuma. A little about me is ive been on gaia since 2005, Im currently 21, I live in Idaho, I love to roleplay (especially wolf rps) and I have a wolf guild that anyone is welcome to join Link is Below

Moon Rise Wolf Pack Guild  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:25 pm
Hi I'm mooseychester, but you all can call me Mickey. It'll be a pleasure to rp with all of you!  

Mooseychester

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:18 pm
is everybody ready to rp once again, and we also made this guild only a wolf guild rp so it will only focus around the wolves point of view and the wolf pack life only in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:38 pm
Hi I'm Seion, some of my friends took it up on themselves to call me "Little Fox" so if you want go ahead lol, i look forward to rping with you guys smile  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

M i c h i B a b e e

Playful Wolf

10,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:19 pm
Hello. Name's Michi
Not sure if this guild is still alive. I was part of another small guild a couple of years ago but it died shortly after I left.
I've been looking for another guild to rp, but it seems this one is dead too. emo

A little about me: I'm 24, been on gaia since '09 with various profiles 'cause I forget passwords and stuff lol.
I love rp'ing as wolf/werewolf/shapeshifters and other supernatural type things, lol. sweatdrop
Dunno, feel free to ask more 3nodding if anyone is still around that is ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:38 pm
Michi Wolfe

Well this guild is still has life just need more active people, It is just very slow since some members have things in Real life they have to do and so sometimes it just turns into one on one Rp sometimes since members are on many different time zones in Real. I should have a one on one Rp tab in this guild for people to rp on when the others are offline, this was meant to be a Group Guild Rp.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:24 pm
FoxChildofDawn
Michi Wolfe

Well this guild is still has life just need more active people, It is just very slow since some members have things in Real life they have to do and so sometimes it just turns into one on one Rp sometimes since members are on many different time zones in Real. I should have a one on one Rp tab in this guild for people to rp on when the others are offline, this was meant to be a Group Guild Rp.

User Image

yep, this is literally the only living guild im in now D: But its fun and i love rping with everyone when were online xD
I think a tab for 1x1 would be interesting, maybe for "one-shot" side stories of our wolves maybe?  
The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff