Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:20 pm
DeersackBatman

Where are we? What the hell is going on?
The dust has only just begun to fall,
Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling.
Spin me 'round again and rub my eyes...

User ImageUser Image
ȡєɔʆɒɳ ɳσяɱɒɳ βʊяяσωϛ →→→ ☠

Declan blushed as Doni pet his hair, referring to him as "kitten". The boy nodded and took a healthy bite of his apple. He was very careful to chew it enough so he could safely swallow it. "...I-I just don't w-wanna get fat..." Declan frowned, lifting his shirt slightly with a small whine. The boy was so tiny...and obviously underweight. "...S-See? I...I-I'm getting c-chubby..."

This can't be happening.
When busy streets amass with people
Would stop to hold their heads heavy...

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:59 pm
DeersackBatman
Mohawks

heart  

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-> Watching the younger male take a tiny bite of the apple Doni let his lip softly curve into a smile, he just wanted to make sure he could take care of his little brother. Donizetti loved Delcan, he loved the kid with every last piece of himself because they really were all they had left for each other, neither of them had anyone else. But as soon as the fat comment was mentioned the taller males smile was gone, he slid his hands into his pockets and watched as little Declan pulled his shirt up. The boy was tiny, everything about him and it was very noticeable most people would say it looked bad on Doni's part as if he were starving his brother, but Doni didn't care about that. He never cared what anyone thought of him, he just wanted what was best for his little darling brother.

Arching his eyebrows in a look of anger Doni let out a sigh, he lifted his shirt and stood next to his younger brother, allowing the boy to glance at the difference in their weight the tall blonde turned towards the tiny dark haired male. "Do you think I'm fat Declan?" He asked in a stern voice. <-

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:29 pm

User ImageUser Image

Seeing the look of anger was enough to bring tears to the boy's eyes. Oh dear. The stern tone of Doni's voice also was enough to make him flinch and drop the apple. Declan cracked like an egg under the pressure of the situation. He started to cry, backing away until his foot caught on one of the chairs at the kitchen table, making him fall right on his bottom. The boy still didn't respond, instead cowering on the floor in fear that Donizetti was actually mad at him.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

-> to caught up in his own anger to realize how his actions would have effected Declan Doni rose an eyebrow at the boy as he dropped the apple. Dropping his shirt he looked over at Dee watching him back away, poor boy was afraid, he was sensitive and weak and Doni had to be a d**k today didn't he? Letting out a quick yell when Declan fell the tall blonde made his way over to the boy crouching in front of him. "Dee, you have to be carful kitten. I don't want you hurting yourself." The elder brother explained, his deep voice was now calm and soft as he spoke in a sympathetic tone. Shifting closer to Declan Doni slipped his arm around the boy sitting his up against himself, he rubbed Declan's back looking him over. "I'm sorry Declan, I've just had a long day.. I didn't mean to get so mad at you like that... Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" He asked lifting Declan's shirt slightly to look at his back and make sure there were no bruises. <-

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:52 pm

User ImageUser Image

Declan let out a small wail when his shirt was lifted. "N-no...no!" The boy continued to cry as he pulled his shirt back down. He covered his face, trembling softly in Doni's grasp. "S-Stop it! I-I...the m-mean b-boys at school t-touch me t-there!"

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image
User Image

-> Flinching slightly at the sudden screaming Doni quickly let go of the boys shirt, he shifted back a little to give Declan more space. What was the problem now? Getting the answer from the boy himself Doni arched his eyebrows, that's were the boys touch him? Looking down at the crying boy the blonde let out a soft sigh, he felt so sorry for the boy, he was always like this too. Dee would always lash out, if one thing triggered a memory of those stupid boys he would break down. Slowly and gentle placing his hand on the boys head Doni pet him softly, he shifted closer slowly. "Okay kitten okay, I won't do it again I promise." He explained. slowly standing Doni pulled the boy up with him. "Common Declan, I think you need a bath, wanna take one to calm yourself down?" He asked petting his fingers over the boys cheek in a soothing movement. <-

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:18 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy seemed to relax as Doni pet his hair, speaking in a soothing voice. Declan slowly moved his hands away with a small whine as he was lifted to his feet. "O-Okie..." Dee blushed, shyly guiding one of Doni's hands to the front of his jeans. "I-I....they t-touch here, t-too..."

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 am
User Image
User Image

-> Before Doni could guide the boy to the stairs his hand was taken, turning his attention back to Declan the tall blonde listened to his comment as his hand was placed over the boys lower waist. For a second Doni didn't move, he kept his eyes on his little brother as his eyebrows arched, did he mean those boys.. Looking down at his hand the blonde male moved his hand to Declan's hip, clearing his throat and restraining himself from screaming about this Doni took Declan's hand. "Common Dee, lets get you into a bath and you can tell me about it." He explained for walking the boy over to the stairs, making his way down the hallway he quickly grabbed a towel from the closet and walked into the bathroom with Declan. Placing the towel on the counter Doni walked over to the bathtub, he turned the water on and felt it tell it was warm. "Alright, thats it. Do you want me to wait for you or are you okay here?" He asked. <-

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:45 am
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Declan gave a meek nod. He followed Doni to the bathroom, not saying a single word. As his brother turned on the warm water, the boy slipped out of his clothes until he was just in his boxers. It looked like Declan had bruises on his hips, too. "C-Can you stay h-here? P-Please?"

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image

-> Hearing Declan ask for Doni to stay with him the man nodded, he looked over at his bother as the boy stood in nothing but boxers. It looked as if Declan had bruises on his hips, Donizetti arched his eyebrows a little, but he decided not to mention it. Besides it might upset the poor boy. "Alright, I'll stay here." Walking over to the bathroom cabinet the male opened the little door and pulled out one of Declan's favorite bubble baths. Walking to the bathtub he poured the bubble bath into the running water watching it foam up, the sweet smell of vanilla cupcakes filled the air. Once the bath was full the blonde shut off the water and placed the bubble bath on the counter sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "Common kitten, lets get you cleaned up huh?" He asked with a calm sweet smile. <-

Mohawks

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces