Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:23 pm
Mohawks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Where are we? What the hell is going on?
The dust has only just begun to fall,
Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling.
Spin me 'round again and rub my eyes...

User ImageUser Image
ȡєɔʆɒɳ ɳσяɱɒɳ βʊяяσωϛ →→→ ☠

Declan sniffled, walking into his house. His clothes were all disheveled and he appeared to be in pain. Poor baby. Those bullies at school were picking on him again. The boy made his way into his room. Declan was so upset. He just curled up in his bed and started bawling into his pillow. "I-I want m-my big b-brother," the boy wailed.

This can't be happening.
When busy streets amass with people
Would stop to hold their heads heavy...

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 am
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-> Pulling a ring of keys out of his jean pocket the male shoved the key into the door, letting out a well needed sigh he walked into the house and shut the door behind him. Finally, he was home, it had been a long day at work and working as a bartender was kind of noisy. Sliding the keys back into his jeans (outfit in the picture) the very tall blonde male walked into the living room and dropped himself down on the couch, lifting his feet up he shifted his shoulders to get comfortable before letting his bright baby blue eye's shut. He needed a nap at the moment anyway. <-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:46 am
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Hearing the front door, Declan perked up. Donizetti! The boy got up, heading right for the living room. He sniffled softly, wiping at his tears. "D-Doni? I....I-I got hurt at school today...t-the other boys w-were being mean a-again..."

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:10 am
User Image
User Image

-> The nearly asleep male shifted his shoulders slightly at the soft and stuttered sound of his little brother Declan’s voice, guess he wasn’t having a nap after all. Letting his eye’s slide open Donizetti looked over at the pale shy boy, raising his eyebrow slightly he listened to Declan explain about the boys who kept beating him up. Poor kid, he had complained about these nasty boys for a while now, but what could Doni really do? Go over to them and kick their butts? Not a very grown up thing to do was it now? ”Hm..” He huffed out, his deep and gravelly voice was angry. ”If those boys don’t leave you alone I’m gonna be tempted to rip their throats out.” The blonde growled. ”I’ll walk you to school tomorrow and keep an eye out for them.” He spoke in a promising tone, which was surprising because Donivetti never missed a day at work, for anything. Slowly sitting up the eldest brother ran a hand through his mohawk , dropping his arm down afterwards Doni tapped his lap lightly. ”Come here bud.” The man invited. <-

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 am
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

Declan nodded, sniffling once again. He may have been sixteen, but he didn't really act like it. He had the mentality of a young child most of the time. Now, Dee was by no means "slow" or "stupid", he had normal classes with all the other kids his age, but he was just...different. "O-Okie..." The boy smiled a little, climbing into Doni's lap. Declan snuggled right up against his big brother's chest with a soft, happy little coo. "I-I love you..."

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:46 am
User Image
User Image

-> Leaning a little in his seat the blonde male allowed Declan to sit down on his lap wrapping his arms around his younger brother he rubbed the boys back. ”Love you to Declan.” He replied. Dropping his head back the male let his bright blue eye’s slowly shut, Doni continuously rubbed Declan’s back as the two sat quietly on the couch. ”Did you eat today?” He asked calmly. <-

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:50 am
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy giggled as his brother told him he loved him. Yay! However, Declan whined when food was mentioned. He shook his head. "N-no...not hungry..." Declan had issues with food. He didn't like it one bit- not even candy! So he didn't eat very much at all. Doni could always get him to eat, however...

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image

-> Raising an eyebrow at the comment Declan made about not being hungry Donizetti shifted slightly under the boy. Lowering his chin slightly Doni looked down at his little brother, how could the boy not eat and still not be hungry? Sometimes Declan's eating arrangements scared him, but since there was no parents in their house after their deaths it was Doni's job to be the father figure for Declan. "Alright common." He huffed as he shifted Declan out of his lap, not to be rude but he needed to get some food into this poor boy before he died of starvation, what would Declan do with out him. Motioning the boy over to the kitchen with his head the tall blonde walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge waiting for his little brother to join him. "Pick out anything you want to and we will make something together." Doni always did this when his brother didn't eat, they always thought of something they really wanted, anything and they would make it together, hey sometimes it wasn't the best stuff but at least Declan didn't starve himself right? <-

Mohawks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:18 pm
DeersackBatman

User ImageUser Image

The boy whimpered when Donizetti huffed, taking him out of his lap. He was a little upset by that. Declan felt as as if he was being punished when his older brother called him into the kitchen. Still, the boy did as he was told, eventually joining Donizetti in front of the refrigerator. Trembling lightly, Declan reached into the fridge, simply picking up an apple. He then looked up at Donizetti, almost as if he was asking for permission to eat it.

This can't be happening.

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:50 pm
DeersackBatman
Mohawks

??  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

-> Crossing his arms the tall blonde male watched his younger brother timidly walk into the kitchen, keeping an eye on the boy as he slowly took an apple out of the fridge Doni let out a sigh. Looking down at Declan he looked into the boys dark brown eye's before nodding. "Fine then, as long as you get something into your system." But Doni was still worried about the boy, he didn't really eat properly and he always seemed scared or upset but then again they did lose their parents and the only father figure Declan had now was Donizetti. But besides his brothers shyness and discomfort with most things Doni loved his little brother more then anything in the world. "You know you can talk to me about anything right kitten?" He gave the boy another one of his famous nicknames before placing his hand on Declans head and softly petting his hair. <-

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out