[JRP] Snow time fun (Lisimba x Lamri)[Finished] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:04 pm
“I am sure we will. I'm bond to get lost again in no time and I'll need someone to find me.” He said jokingly. But first he needed to get warm. He imagined it would take a little time to adjust to the temperature. Once he did he was sure he would take his time to explore the pride. There must be so much mystery and stories this land could tell.

“A snowlion? I am not so sure what that is, but sounds fun. Until then.” He waved good bye to them. When he was comfortable he was sure he would seek them out.

I Lady Kiya I
We can call it here unless you want to add something.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:39 pm
She giggled and smiled at him. "Well, hopefully I can find you when those times come!" She'd hate if he got lost and no one was able to point him in the right direction, even if he was joking with her. Of course, she knew that he'd be in safe hands soon. She never worried for too long

Riikano gasped for a moment and shook his head. He'd have to change this! How could a lion not know what a snowlion was! The humanity. "One day, I shall show you!" It was something he was going to be determined with now. It was something he would look forward to and he knew the other would enjoy quite a lot, especially if he was so keen to the snow as he seemed to be for the short time they had encountered him. Riikano decided that this male was quite a good male. Though, he tended to decide that about all the lions in the pride.

"Until we meet again" He said as he watched the male leave and looked to Lisimba. "He was nice!" Another play friend to be had in the land. Nothing could be better then that. He sure hoped they would become good friends and he'd encounter more chances to play and enjoy his company.

R4gn0r0k IV
Finished

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items