Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
I FINISHED MY COSPLAY IN TIME! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:43 am
xinitia
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
Ashes Of A Princess
Extreme Cuddler
nice, most of my cosplays only involve minimal sewing,usually I just make props (im bad at sewing)

sewing by hand is such a pain too D: that fursuit was al by hand
u did a great job on it, I can't use a machine I have tried, it comes out weird when I do it, by hand it takes a while but I feel more sure about it

by had is painful though @-@ i think its safe to say thats the last one il ever make XD but thanks. it tooks weeks of resewing.

Sewing by hand can be a pain, but it's really the only way to attach fur... I love the result!!!

thanks c:  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:55 pm
AFTER EIGHT MONTHS, I FINISHED MY COSPLAY, TOO!!!! I'm really glad that I got it done in time for Fanime! I ended up having to handmake everything from the buttons, to the bias tape, to the piping. I even had to make most of the pattern! I have a couple of things to fit, still, but it's done! I can debut it! AHHH!!!!

(I'll post a better picture when I have an actual photoshoot)

User Image

User Image  

xinitia

Crew

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:20 am
xinitia
AFTER EIGHT MONTHS, I FINISHED MY COSPLAY, TOO!!!! I'm really glad that I got it done in time for Fanime! I ended up having to handmake everything from the buttons, to the bias tape, to the piping. I even had to make most of the pattern! I have a couple of things to fit, still, but it's done! I can debut it! AHHH!!!!

User Image

User Image

Well great job it looks fantastic! I can tell u put detail and hard work into the stitching  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 pm
Ashes Of A Princess
xinitia

]

Well great job it looks fantastic! I can tell u put detail and hard work into the stitching

Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out! I just finished the hat and am working on his weapon. I have to finish it all by Thursday! AHHH!!! WHY AM I ON GAIA RIGHT NOW?!  

xinitia

Crew

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:02 pm
xinitia
Ashes Of A Princess
xinitia

]

Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out! I just finished the hat and am working on his weapon. I have to finish it all by Thursday! AHHH!!! WHY AM I ON GAIA RIGHT NOW?!

u know u need thinking time XD  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces