Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
V-Day Giveaway!: Win Valentine's items here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ryoma_kawaii

Wintry Soldier

40,615 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:17 pm
robotic meow12345
ryoma_kawaii
hmm, hi? I'm not used to this guild and all, I shy away from them normally, but I'll get out a bit to see who are here? So hello! heart
hello ^.^

hiya!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm
Awesome!! I like holiday themed threads smile how is everyone doing? smile  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:20 pm
ryoma_kawaii
robotic meow12345
ryoma_kawaii
hmm, hi? I'm not used to this guild and all, I shy away from them normally, but I'll get out a bit to see who are here? So hello! heart
hello ^.^

hiya!

kawaii: Your avatar is so festive!!!!! pink is my favorite color!! 4laugh how are you?  
Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
Okay, going to give out one of the smaller prizes first because the event just started and not too many folks are here yet. 3nodding

Let's see what page number the winner is on.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Zphal
Sarcasdick
Zphal
Sarcasdick
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds Strewn across a blue blanket...

c: Pretty excited to join in all the fun since Gaia isn't doing an actual Valentine's event this year. ^^
Hello everyone ^^

...I lean against the wind, Pretend that I am weightless, And in this moment I am happy... Happy

Yup, exactly my reasoning! I know a guild can't make as good an event as Gaia could, but I figure we can still have a little fun, y'know?

Also, love your username. xd

I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds Strewn across a blue blanket...

Psh, I've seen some pretty well-executed events in guilds that would give the admins and developers a run for their money, er, gold. lol
Either way, this is gonna be a great one ^^

...I lean against the wind, Pretend that I am weightless, And in this moment I am happy... Happy

Haha, well thanks for the vote of confidence. smile I haven't done a guild event in so long… we were much more active with that kind of thing back in 2006-2008. A lot of us got a job, went to college, even had kids so… less time for guild events. xd But we still chat in the main forum a lot.

Yeah, it's a shame that we all have to grow up.
And that Towns is now a death trap.
I miss how it used to be, when people could hang out without being spammed by illiterate rpers, cyberers and annoying requests for donates. :C

Grinning down through the gates
Watch the night suffocate
All the light as it smothers the sun
I can tell by the moon
You'll be joining me soon
As a guest in my fortress of fun!

*sings* >o<  

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm
Zphal
Okay, going to give out one of the smaller prizes first because the event just started and not too many folks are here yet. 3nodding

Who got it? o:  
Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm
Zphal

Now let's see which post is the winner of a Ruby's Rack Signature Black Sleepshirt.

If I get myself I'll just do it again. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

ryoma_kawaii

Wintry Soldier

40,615 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
ryoma_kawaii
robotic meow12345
ryoma_kawaii
hello ^.^

hiya!

kawaii: Your avatar is so festive!!!!! pink is my favorite color!! 4laugh how are you?

Oh my, well thank you!! I tried one other avi for v-day, but this one was kinda more to theme. So thank you!!
Your avatar is so adorable!!

I'm fine thank you, how about you?
Pink is pretty, though I have a hard time using it normally XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 pm
Sarcasdick

I miss how it used to be, when people could hang out without being spammed by illiterate rpers, cyberers and annoying requests for donates. :C

Are towns really that bad now? o:  

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:26 pm
ryoma_kawaii
Zphal
ryoma_kawaii
Zphal
ryoma_kawaii

Hey there! Wow, your avi is explosively frilly. biggrin

I had to go a bit WEEEEE for V-day, I don't really use pink normally. ^^
BUT frills, I live for them.

Frills can be cool. 3nodding I don't use pink much usually either, but hey, once a year won't hurt, right?

I'm frill lover, it'S so cute and pretty and scream I love frills. (IRL and everything)
Pink is good once in a while, and well, it'S the occasion to go all out.
I love your avi, btw!

Well thanks! I made it last year and saved it to my outfits to wear again (with a few additions, like the devil tail and animated eyes). 3nodding Trying to be manly and pink at the same time! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:26 pm
kerrowe
Sarcasdick
kerrowe
Hello any one.

Hi there ^^
I like your avi

Thank you very much. ^^ I'm quite liking yours too btw. c:

Thank you, it's my interpretation of how Gaia's corrupted Valentines day by cancelling the fellowship of an actual event and instead is commercializing it.

It's also my incomplete dream avi ^^

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:28 pm
Sarcasdick
Zphal
Sarcasdick
Zphal
Sarcasdick

c: Pretty excited to join in all the fun since Gaia isn't doing an actual Valentine's event this year. ^^
Hello everyone ^^

Yup, exactly my reasoning! I know a guild can't make as good an event as Gaia could, but I figure we can still have a little fun, y'know?

Also, love your username. xd

Psh, I've seen some pretty well-executed events in guilds that would give the admins and developers a run for their money, er, gold. lol
Either way, this is gonna be a great one ^^

Haha, well thanks for the vote of confidence. smile I haven't done a guild event in so long… we were much more active with that kind of thing back in 2006-2008. A lot of us got a job, went to college, even had kids so… less time for guild events. xd But we still chat in the main forum a lot.

Growing up can be alright though. I mean, I didn't know what I was doing with myself until the last couple years and it's nice to finally have a direction. smile

And oh wow, I don't think I've been to Towns in a long time then. xd I stick to Fishing and Booty Grab as my main Gaia games. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:29 pm
Good Morning, afternoon, or evening
How are you doing today
I have no valentine plans ...sadly I wish I did but I don't
But I'm okay with that ^_^
I'm making cookies for my family and friends for a present
So yeah smile  

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:30 pm
Sarcasdick
kerrowe
Sarcasdick
kerrowe
Hello any one.

Hi there ^^
I like your avi

Thank you very much. ^^ I'm quite liking yours too btw. c:

Thank you, it's my interpretation of how Gaia's corrupted Valentines day by cancelling the fellowship of an actual event and instead is commercializing it.

It's also my incomplete dream avi ^^

What are you missing?  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces