Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image

The day was pleasant, the diverse multitude of birds in the area were singing happily... and Jazua was not pleased. It wasn't exactly that she had anything to be grumpy about. In some ways, she was just sick and tired of life. It was infuriating how it went merrily on when she felt that storm clouds, earthquakes, and random fits of violence were more appropriate to current events. In her life, anyway, even if everyone else seemed to be having a fine time.

She had come to realize, once reaching here and being detained for her own good, that her flight had done more damage than she had originally thought. Something vital to the movement of one her hind legs had... well, the best term she knew was torn. Ripped free, pulled away from its proper place. The result being, of course, she couldn't go much of anywhere. She could still limp about slowly and painfully, but not much beyond that.

So here she was, laying in the warm sun on a convenient flat rock withing sight of the den she'd been given to use. Her ears weren't flat, but they were tipped back, though she was at least allowing herself to close her eyes and enjoy the feel of the sun soaking into her dark fur. Her green tailtip flicked once in a while, though whether that was pleasure or irritation, who could tell?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image

Kocoi sure wouldn't be able to guess on that. He was off in his own mental zone as he moved about slowly. His mind was on things that mattered little to anyone else, but him. Of course, that wasn't something that ever crossed his mind. He sighed as he walked past a flat rock with his bird upon the top of his head.

She ended up pecking him a few times on the ear that annoyed the crap out of him. "What do you want, Kiel" he spat at her, making her fly off his head. Sometimes, that bird really just made him angry. Though, his mind changed slowly as he had watched the direction Kiel had taken off on. His eyes happened to fall upon the lioness on the flat rock he had not noticed before.

A smile crossed his face and me moved towards her slightly, "Well, hello beautiful."

Kiel had long noticed the lioness and was trying to make sure Kocoi had paid a little more attention to his surroundings, but he was clearly wasn't very useful. It annoyed her from time to time. The only way to get his attention was to make him feel her and then fly off in the direction she wanted him to look.

As she did so, and he finally noticed the lioness she came back and landed on his but, not as gently as she normally would. He irritated her as much as she irritated him. It was a good relationship that way. They acted like siblings, in a odd sort of way.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:11 pm
She had been determinedly blocking out the sounds of her surroundings, but when a voice spoke very near to her, it was hard to ignore. Before she had gotten her eyes open, though, the words that had been spoken sank int. Beautiful?! By the time they were completely open, baleful thoughts were contained in those green eyes. She regarded the pale male coldly, ears still canted backwards. Her whiskers bristled, however, and she sat up straighter, her relaxed posture stiffening.

"And who, exactly, are you calling beautiful?" she asked tartly. She had no illusions about her appearance. She was middle-aged, had mud-brown fur, and was currently clean but still rather battered from her flight. So to her mind, calling her beautiful was nothing but a way to further mock her, as if her life hadn't been one great joke thus far. The bird she markedly ignored. She wasn't used to giving lesser animals much attention, and the fact that this pride gave them such a great deal of importance (and edible ones at that!) troubled her more than she cared to admit. It was going to take a lot to get her to unwind enough to acknowledge that the birds were worthy of her notice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:29 pm
He looked about as if there may have been someone else he could have called that, but no one else was. With that, he continued his flirty grin and took nothing to her coldness. Perhaps she was just not expecting to be called beautiful? He did like cheering up a damsel's day. "Well, you of course." He said with a cheeky sorta smile. It really did make him look like a fool sometimes.

He flinched slightly from the way Kiel had landed on his rump, but played it off well. He didn't want such a lioness to see him in pain of sorts. Of course, he was very much not sure what he was getting himself into. He didn't realize that she might find his comment to be mocking, nor did he really notice anything too bad about her. His guess was she was just being hard to get.

Kiel raised a birdy brow as she watched the female. Oh, this was going to be good. Kocoi was gonna get his a** handed to, and he had no idea. This was going to be priceless and something she wouldn't let him down. She was curious on what was to happen, so she wasn't about to fly away again. She lightly hopped acrossed his back to his shoulder to get a better look at the lioness.

She didn't want to miss anything....

Talencia

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:38 pm
Now her ears did flatten back, and her eyes narrowed. A low rumble began in her throat, and claws flexed out of both fore and hind paws. In biting tones, she replied, "I may be stuck here with you bird-brained idiots," she spat, "but I do not have to put up with being made fun of!" She struggled to her paws, but she moved too quickly, so that the first step she tried to take on that hind leg made it completely collapse beneath her.

This was completely humiliating. It wasn't as if she was a warrior or anything, but having a male standing over her as he was, making compliments that surely he did not truly mean, was simply too much to bear. Being so vulnerable, so helpless, caused tears of frustration and outrage to squeeze from her eyes. She bared her teeth at him and hissed, scooting back a little and raising a paw as if to strike, though she did no such thing. It was all simply too much! She felt as if she would either lash out or burst into tears, and neither would do her one bit of good in the end!

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:53 pm
"Woah, lady, who said anything about me making fun of you?" he said quite taken back at the lioness. Wow, she really had something stuck up her butt, didn't she. Maybe she was just having a bad day though, "Can't a guy compliment a woman without getting attacked?" Well perhaps she hadn't attacked him, but she sure wanted to.

All he wanted to do was flirt with her, and maybe get a new friend or make someone's day. He ignored the fact she called him a bird-brained idiot, though he was sure Kiel wouldn't have missed it. He gave her a sorta apologetic look upon his face, perhaps he was too harsh and she was just having a bad day. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap." He said with a shake of his head. All his flirtyness had simply vanished, though he still wanted to talk to her for whatever reason.

Kiel ruffled her feathers, and kinda found a nice spot to hide within his mane. If the lioness so happened to want to attack, she'd flee without hesitation. Feline saliva was very deadly to birds, and she still very much wanted to live. She was sure that Kocoi could totally handle himself too if need be.

She gave the lioness a glare, however, watching every move.

Talencia

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:06 pm
She hobbled back another three-legged step and was starting to raise her paw again when she stopped. Ears still back, her eyes took on a bewildered look, and though her muzzle no longer showed her sharp teeth, it was pursed in a very distrustful way. Compliment? Bah, who would do such a thing?! "The last person to compliment me," she said in a low growl, "then took me home and made me a slave!" She snarled the last word, she slashed the air with one clawed paw, though it was clearly not aimed at him or his bird. Painful memories reared up before her eyes, blinding her to the present. Images of her twin sister, of the hateful male who had captured her, of her children she'd left behind, of the daughters she had help free. Every heart-wrenching memory came flooding in at once, and she gave up her fight against tears.

With a strangled sob she flung herself down, burying her face in her forelegs. She never had understood why exactly she had gone from the promised pampering of a harem lioness to the shameful position of kajira. She had tried her best, truly she had! She had followed all his stupid rules and behaved as politely as she could manage. It wasn't her fault she was no docile lamb! The tears fell and her chest heaved in hair through a throat closed with grief and anger. She was well aware that this male wasn't the one who had shamed and hurt her so, but how could she trust anything a male said to her at this point?

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:04 pm
Taken aback again, He looked at her with a concerned look. He watched her carefully and raised a brow. "Do I look like I'ma make anyone my slave?" Honestly, that was a horrible idea that anyone could ever accuse him of. He was confused and unsure of really what to do other than to take a few steps back. Of course, she may attack him even if she didn't seem like she was fully geared to do it at the moment.

"Woah, Lady...." He said not really sure what to do. He didn't want her to cry. This made him feel awkward and unease. What had he started?! "Look, I didn't mean any harm from it." he wasn't sure she would take his word for it. He wanted to comfort her, but he was afraid to get too close. He'd never been good with dealing with crazy females! He now regretted stepping out of his den this morning.

Talencia

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:54 pm
Perhaps it was for the best that this male was not the best at comforting distressed females. Had he gotten too tender, too caring, she would not have trusted him one bit, might even have lashed out in agonized fury. As it was, though, it was clear to Jazua, even through her tears, that he was extremely discomfited. Somehow this soothed her soul. There was an odd sort of power in making him uncomfortable, and it helped settle her just slightly, but only inwardly.

Outwardly, she was still visibly distraught and upset. She did not want this male making excuses for his gender, or for his lack of desire to do what most other males did. His testosterone level was none of her concern, it merely made him all the less appealing. Caught between crying and growling, making the weirdest burbling noise in her throat, she turned baleful eyes upon the male, still blatently ignoring his avian friend. "Just... go away. Leave me alone. I don't need your pity." Her voice was a raspy snarl. "Your kind do harm whether you meant to or not, and I'm done with all of you!" Her voice rose to a yowl, and she batted the air between them with unsheathed claws. BAH, why did males have to bring out this side of her?! Outraged, humiliated, and impotent, she hauled herself up, turned her back with a limping gait, and laid back down to continue to cry stormily into her paws. "Just go away," she said through a tight throat, miserable and alone as always.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 pm
Kocoi was unsure of what happened. He thought today was going to be a good day, get to know someone new, maybe even a friend, but after this he didn't know what to do. He stood there with a disbelieve look as he looked at her. His mouth was slightly open wanting to say something, but too afraid to speak. He didn't know if he should leave, or stay there? Was she serious? Why did he have to walk in on this?

He sat down in confusion, still staring at her with amazement and disbelief. He couldn't just leave her here like this, even if she wanted him to. He felt guilty for whatever he had done, even if he had no clue what that was. All he did was compliment her. Kiel had said females liked compliments... He looked to his bird friend who happened to go silent. He almost though she had just upped and flown away. Which would probably be something she'd do, leave him here to deal

Though, there she was with the same disbelief look upon her face. Perhaps she was speechless? He knew he was.

Kiel could see damn well that the lioness needed time to herself. She gazed at the lioness for a few moments before looking to her furry friend. She knew how he felt, she didn't want to leave her alone too, but sometimes that was all one could do. She sighed and shook her head. She hated this more than anyone could possibly ever understand. "Kocoi..... " She started. Trying to be quiet and not interrupt the lionesses' sobbing.

"We... We should go." She said looking to him and then back to what now was a huge blob of a sobbing lioness. It was an embarrassing thing, crying in front of others. She could only imagine what it was like to cry in front of two complete strangers. "it's not our place to help." She said in a soft voice. Hoping the lion would understand and leave like she asked him to. Sometimes he listened.

Kocoi was slightly relieved to hear the bird's voice fill his ears. At least, he hoped it was her voice. He nodded, but his eyes never left the lioness before him. He wanted to do something, say something, anything... but he wasn't sure what would make this all better. He felt bad, and his face had that written all over it. For the first time in a long time, he felt helpless...

He stood up quietly, and turned away from the lioness and towards the direction he had gone, but paused for a moment. Looking back and taking in one last look upon the lioness. If only he could do something.

Talencia

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas