Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:48 am
Club Snails
What is her name? And i'm assuming she was born before he was? So she's older than him right now right? and my muse just died on me >.>

User Image Holo was on a mission. He hadn't seen some of his family in a while and he wanted to remedy that. However, he really didn't know where he could look at the moment. Everyone was rather scattered and he hadn't the first clue as to where to look. So he figured just wandering around would suffice for the time being. However, with it being as warm as it was, his excursions didn't last very long and he found a nice shady spot under a tree and decided he'd rest here for a little bit before continuing on his little hunt.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:53 pm
“Walk gracefully Tailtiu, hold your head up high Tailtiu, don't get angry at customers Tailtiu.” The young cheetah said in a mocking tone. She had been going through training and she found it beyond annoying. Luckily for her, her mother had taken her out of the pride for a bit in order to get some much needed time away from the pride. Tailtiu had always been a bit jealous of her mother, who was free to come and go in the pride whenever she wanted to. As an entertainer, she had to stay in the pride in order to keep herself safe.

Out here she was able to run free though. And it was amazing. She loved her home, but there was nothing quite like the freedom of the rogue lands.

As she walked around, she noticed a leopard under a tree. She noticed his fur pattern and it seemed oddly familiar. It then hit her that the leopard's wing markings were similar to those of her sister Eos. She decided to do some investigating. “Hey mister!” She called, as she walked toward him.

AstoriaFallen
Her name is Tailtiu and she is actually younger then him. Do you mind playing him at his current stage so I can play her as an adol? That way it will be fine for her to be in the rogue lands. She also has never met her father. She does know his name, but that's about it.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:18 pm
Crimson orbs narrowed as a feminine voice rang out with a "hey mister." Dark head swiveled and eyes widened slightly as the female approached him at a faster than normal pace. Quickly he looked around him and seeing no other "mister" around he decided she must be talking to him. Upon closer inspection he realized she was adorn with rainbow hues though he was unsure of whether or not this could be significant. His half brother had some children not to long ago and he had been told about them but hadn't seen them. It was possible this was one of them. Or possibly a distant relative one might never know.

His voice was warm and soft as he responded to the adolescent,"'ello lassie, can I help you?" he gave a warm chuckle as he watched her get closer. It wasn't often you saw someone with similar famy colors that wasn't related so chances where she was his niece or something of the sort. Perhaps that was why she had come bounding his way. She should be lucky he was who he was and not a complete stranger. The wind shifted and he caught her scent and there was no denying, she was blood despite her different appearance as a cheetah.

club snails

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:15 am
Tailtiu gave him a playful grin as she stopped walking. “I'm not sure. I noticed your strange wing pattern on your back. It reminded me of watching butterflies in a field on a warm summer day.” She said in a dreamy tone. “My father also had those markings, at least that is what my mother said. I never met my father.”

She didn't mind that she didn't know he father. Hell, she didn't really know her mother much. Her mother would come back to the pride for a little bit, flirt with some of the pride members and then go on her way. She was a flighty cheetah who didn't like being stuck in the pride for too long. Tailtiu understood the feelings and enjoyed whenever she got to leave the pride.

She circled around the leopard, examining him carefully, each step controlled and graceful. “My name is Tailtiu by the way.” She said as she finished her circle. He did seem like he was similar enough to her family to be part of it.

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm
Club Snails
OMG! Total fail on my part >.> for shame! I apologize.-

He noticed her playful grin and he gave her a friendly smile in return. She sure was straight forward. He liked her explanation of what she thought of when she saw his markings. It was definitely a first. He enjoyed her personality so far. His head cocked slightly as she mentioned that her father supposedly had the same markings. It was quite possible. Hmm. Judging by her age it had to be from one of his mothers previous liters. "From the sounds of it, it could be one of my brothers from a different litter."

Such a small world it was. He continued to lay where he was and watched as she circled him. Hmm. Was she just not one to sit still? He didn't really mind so much but he was curious about it. He figured she wouldn't try something foolish so he let it go. "My name is Holomanaki, but Holo is fine. It's nice to meet you Tailtiu." Her mother chose a lovely name for her. "So why are you out here on your own?" She was still young, it was too easy to tell just by looking at her. He was sure she was old enough to take care of herself though.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 pm
She nodded her head. It was strange for a leopard to be related to a cheetah, but she knew it was possible. Her beautiful sister Arianrhod was a mix between a cheetah and a leopard. Their mother had told them that their father was a rarity, a hybrid who could have cubs of his own. It was a strange phenomenon, but one that made the sisters stand out in the pride.

“My father is a hybrid.” She said proudly. “So he might be your brother. Which would make you my uncle?” She paused thinking about it, her nose wrinkling. The chances of her finding her father's family was slim, but it didn't hurt to be hopeful.

“It is nice to meet you to Holomanaki, even if you aren't my uncle, though I am sure you are.” Her voice filled with energy as she spoke. When she got back she would be sure to tell everyone who listened about the butterfly marked leopard she met. By the time she got home, she was sure the story would alter from the truth, but all good stories had to have lies in them somewhere. It made the story that much more interesting.

She looked around to see if there was anyone around. No one was near by, which she was thankful for. “My mom took me out of my pride. It's a rare treat. Usually I only get to leave the pride on missions and those are usually boring. The others are always telling me what to do and what not to. It's really annoying.” She stopped talking, remembering that she wasn't supposed to talk about her pride to strangers.

“How about you? Are you all alone?” She asked curiously.

AstoriaFallen
Don't worry about it xD

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:04 pm
He listened intently as she told her story of her father and the more he thought of it the more he knew that it was indeed his half brother who had sired this cheetah before him. It was odd how that worked out sometimes, I bet that was an interesting birth. "I dare say that you are right, I would be your Uncle." He responded with a cheerful smile. He wondered if he should tell her that she has a few other aunts and uncles at her disposal, if he knew where she could find them. "It's a pleasure to meet you in return."

Ah, so her mother had allowed her to come out with her. But that begged the question, where was mommy at now? He looked around and didn't see any sight of another for miles and he looked back at her with a sly grin. "That is a rare treat, does your mother know you're here now?" He gave a small chuckle and hoped she at least had some fair idea where the young one was. She was almost full grown and could probably take care of herself, but still. That was a risky chance. He couldn't help but chuckle at her ideas about her pride and how they 'treat' her. Oh what he would give to be that age again. Not that he was that old for he was still quite young. But the days of adolescence. Those were good days.

He perked his ears slightly at her question. "What about me hmm? Currently I have you for company, but once you leave I shall be on my own for now. At least until I meet up with my siblings again, which would be your Aunts and Uncles." He gave her a small wink and he stood up and stretched letting his jowls hang loose as he yawned and then sat down. "Where shall you be off to once our little family reunion has come to an end" He was curious, he might trail her to make sure she gets to where she's going safe.

club snails

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:18 pm
“Mother? Ah she's probably working somewhere. She told me to meet her at the watering hole over there before nightfall.” She pointed southward with her paw. “I asked her if I could go wandering off and she said 'sure as long as I don't bring any followers home with me.'” She said the last part in a mocking tone.

“I have even more uncles and aunts!” Tailitiu said excitedly. “It would be amazing to meet them! I would have so many stories to tell my sisters, especially Arianrhod. She's a hybrid like my dad. Mom's super protective of her though and doesn't allow her to leave the pride. I am sure if I told her all about our family it would cheer her up though!”

She thought about where her path would lead once she had finished talking to Holo. There wasn't much she could do with her limited time. “I guess I would slowly make my way to the watering hole to meet up with my mom and then we would head back to our pride.”

She wasn't looking forward to going back to the pride. Tomorrow she would be working on dancing again. Sometimes being an entertainer was more work then play.

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:59 pm
Club Snails
Is she in the mafia pride??

He couldn't help but smile and chuckle at her mocking tone. He wasn't hardly a stranger, BUT he wasn't going to follow her home either. Perhaps trail at a safe distance in case she ran into any trouble. Being that he hardly knew her, she was still blood.

He gave her a nod and a smile. "You sure do, and i'm sure they'd be glad to know their had a Niece or two running around." He listened as she spoke of her sister and how she was a hybrid like their father had been. Hmm, he wondered why she wasn't allowed to leave the pride. He looked up at the sky to judge the time and he was about to make a remark about how late it was getting but she seemed to know the drill.

He nodded and stood up. He could at least ask if she wouldn't mind if he trailed her for a little while, at least until the watering hole was in sight, that would make him feel better. He trusted she could handle herself, but she was still young. "Mind if I tag along until the watering hole is in sight? It would put my weary heart at ease." He said the last part rather dramatically as if he might worry himself to death otherwise. It was all in good fun, but he was partially serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:55 pm
Someday she would try and meet her aunts and uncles! She would have to talk to her mother about it first though. Her mother would probably allow her to look for them. It would be a fun little adventure for her. And maybe she could talk one of her sisters into going with her!

“Oh sure you can tag along. I don't mind.” She said with a grin. “Maybe you can meet my mom! I am sure she would be interested in meeting you. Though if you don't want to I understand. It will be fun having someone to travel with, even if it is just for a little while!”

She wasn't worried about her safety while in the rogue lands. For the most part, she was sure she could handle herself. She did enjoy the thought of being able to spend more time with her uncle.

AstoriaFallen
Yep! She's in 'Nera.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:58 pm
He was relieved when she said that it was alright that he tagged along and could possibly meet her mother. Oh dear, he wondered if that would be alright or if that would be asking too much of the poor parent. Perhaps he could just let her tell her mother of him and then she make a decision from there? Then again he was sure that if he showed up she'd know that he was related.

"I would like to, as long as it's not too much trouble for her and yourself."

He didn't want to impose himself upon them. He was estranged after all so it wouldn't be uncommon if her mother turned him away with a swat of her paws. He wasn't really sure what to expect but he could handle whatever was thrown his way.

"Shall we head that way then?"

It was a rhetorical sort of statement and he stood up and started walking in the direction of the location in which they were to meet one another.

Club Snails
Your post can probably finish this up
Edit: I have a boy there. <3 Tamaki, he's a cub. and an entertainer XD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:32 pm
“It won't be too much trouble!”Tailtiu chirped. “I'm sure momma would love to meet you! She's super friendly most of the time.”

She walked next to him, excited to introduce him to her mother. Won't she be surprised! Tailtiu thought with a grin.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces