Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Masters Profiles
Rose's Doll Collectors. (Pm Preference)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Dawn Rose

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Welcome to my little home... as you can see below I have a list of collectors searching for their perfect little doll. I would be delighted if you made note of each one's preferences and sent me an inquiry message.

~Demon: Lilith  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

Name: Lilith
Age: She lost count after 400, but maintains the looks of a person in their 20s
Race: Demon
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye color: Red
Hair color: Silver
Orientation: All on the above
Seme,uke, seke: Seme
Personality: I'm demanding, loud and borderline rude... But! If you catch me on an off day, I can be rather... seductive
Bio: I was born in a time where women were considered toys and tools of the men they married. I don't remember my birth places name for it has changed numerous times, but can tell you it was a hellish place of heat and sand dunes. You see, i was a human woman once. A jewel among all others, married a wealthy man and he of course had expectations. I was far from virgin when he was done with me, having sired ten children to create an heir for him. I was for a time blissfully ignorant of his plans to take in more wives and was blind sided by it. He deemed my children unfit and cast them out into the unrelenting desert to die.... For every tear I lost he lashed me and for every time I spoke their names he lashed me twice before my body was nothing more than a lined and scarred trail of his cruelty. For nine years I put up with his younger wives and to insult my injuries, he deemed me the care taker of every child bore from his new women... Then one night upon the fullest moon of the year which rose up on the cusp of a new millennium, a hellish light took over the moon. I was the only one awake and as it rose to it s fullest, the light shone down on me in a near merciful bath of red like the blood of my children who were stolen from my protection. A woman in all black appeared before me and reached out her hands. I can hear her words in my memories... "Come my daughter. You shall reap the revenge you deserve and destroy those who have wronged you. For I offer you eternal freedom."
As I went into her arms a frail and beaten girl, I emerged a deadly and heartless demon. I disposed of the man and his pig wives... offered up their children to become her vassals and was given a scythe and the name Lilith. For I had become the vengeful first wife of a man unsatisfied...
Note/other:
I am neither good nor evil in my eyes. I stand only for that which I align myself to. Do not think that just because I adopt a lost soul does not mean I won't offer them up to my goddess if disobedient.
Slave(s):
Preferred Collars: Any
Preferred Charms:Any  

Black Dawn Rose

Fashionable Lunatic

thalassophile_femme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:59 pm
how about lilah ? http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24825441  
Masters Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash