Reply [RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling
<P> As Industrious As Possible - Isambard/ Joe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight_medea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:40 am
That was not good, if they could take Gaia's arm ... they were very powerful indeed.
"Well I can help rally the workers to produce weapons, perhaps I should speak with Mystery about this two is better than one in most cases. Though I wonder, if these creatures are so powerful if such weapons will work against them."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:39 am
"Magic works the best I heard. Life magic especially since they are void. Eftemie had a friend in Byrne, the phoenix. He was turned to ashes to help return Harmodius but was reborn as a.. well, a flying egg at the moment. He cast off shell pieces once. I know that Taj gathered those pieces but I have no idea how he plans to use them." If he planned something for them with Oath and Karaskis, then both gods were missing now.

"It was rumored that he was planning to make weapons with such for several using those pieces, though I know he would have been limited on such." Perhaps four or five maybe with the pieces embedded in them. "However, I have heard nothing of these being used or weapons with them finished." He frowned slightly. There were always rumors whenever anything was done.

midnight_medea

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

midnight_medea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:24 pm
Eftemie

Life magic, well he couldn't help with that, but he could aid production ... if the god of Mystery needed help. He seemed to have most things in hand.
"I will seek him out when I am done here and find out how far he has got. I might be able to lend some expertise. I am quite good with my hands myself." He smiled and hoped that he still could remember how to work steel and forge a weapon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:31 am
Joe nodded. "If any would know, it would likely be he. Although," he chuckled slightly. "It's sometimes harder to get information out of the Cat than find another who knows. His words confound most but then I suppose that is truly what he is." He laughed again. "I am sure he would appreciate the help in any form."

midnight_medea

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

midnight_medea

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:39 am
Eftemie
OMG a reply!!! XD

"Well, as he is Mystery I would be concerned if he wasn't a certain degree of a conundrum." Industry surveyed the site once more, watching the mortals as they worked hard. It was empowering, he could happily feed off the industriousness of others, the more they worked the stronger he felt. It was encouraging.
"Thank you Joe, it has been enlightening speaking with you. I will let you get back to your work. It would be rather ironic if I kept you from it for much longer." He smirked a little.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:39 am
Joe nodded bowing. "You are welcome anytime, my Lord." He liked this god. Things would get done with him around. And more than most expected. He turned back to his men and moved quickly to make certain things were going as needed. There would be another day when he and Industry would talk.

midnight_medea
Ugh, it was like pulling teeth to get him to say anything more. I'm sorry it took so long. I think this is done now.

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

midnight_medea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:51 am
Eftemie

Fine with me. I was thinking it was getting to finished anyway. XD  
[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers